Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
Chat Whatever.
Donation Goal
Goal amount: 5000 USD, Received: 1409 USD (28%)
Donate Now
When we reach the current donation goal all software on Retro Uprising will be replaced with a new superior method for playing games online that will support all browsers, play many more games and consoles and fix errors in existing games. This will be a massive site upgrade. The largest in our history. Please help us reach our goal as soon as possible.

Retro Uprising relies on donations from users like you! List of Donors

Register to enable more features such as high score recording.

Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > Chat

Old 08-25-2014, 09:03 PM   #1
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 63
Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63
Level up: 4%
Level up: 4%, 18,710 Points needed Level up: 4% Level up: 4%
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Dudebro

+2 (+2/-0)     
What fascinates you?

For me it's two things-

1. The Hexagon
Saturn's hexagon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
( Click to show/hide )

So far we are unable to explain why this is happening and has been happening for at least 30 years. We think we know but the tests have not reproduced the same persistent phenomena that we see on Saturn.

Was it constructed by aliens? If so for what purpose? It seems like a great place to hide something if you want it to be discovered when a species is significantly advanced enough to appreciate it. If it's a natural phenomenon then why don't we see similar patterns on earth or the other planets? To be honest it kinda scares me. If it turns out to be a creation then the reactions and consequences could be very dire, people are quick to fear and slow to understand.

[ame=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colossal_squid]Colossal squid - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]
It's thought to be about 50 feet long fully grown and weighs over 1k pounds. It's eyes are a foot across, it has a large birdlike beak and hooks on it's arms. It also lives in some of the deepest, darkest and coldest parts of the ocean. It's the stuff of nightmares really. Don't believe me? Gaze into this eye and tell me it's not unsettling at least-
( Click to show/hide )

The truly fascinating part is how little we know about them. They could be 100 feet long and 2k pounds fully grown. Everything we know is based on a few rotting specimens and the contents of sperm whale stomachs.

So what fascinates you guys?

Comments

Tremendous topic!

Maybe the huge alien squid cause the hexagon?
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 09:20 PM   #2
Regular Poster
11,175 posts
Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 61
Points: 71,254, Level: 61 Points: 71,254, Level: 61 Points: 71,254, Level: 61
Level up: 4%, 19,296 Points needed Level up: 4% Level up: 4%

Slime Slayer

Re: What fascinates you?

My first guess is that the hexagon is simply conditional, whatever is dictating the cloud pattern is doing it consistently. Similar to a tornado having a consistent conical shape, but on a larger scale.

Feels weird being on the other side of the tin foil hat while talking to DB.
kong on Bronies:

"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
Old 08-26-2014, 08:38 AM   #3
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63

Dudebro

Sure it's probably just some alien weather pattern but that means it would have to have conditions that are unique to that planet. We should be funding a program that enters the atmosphere or has some tool that can from a distance. So far the best we've done is infrared and that showed nothing new. It's one of the biggest mysteries known to man and we're just doing a couple fly bys.

What's tinfoil hat about speculating? I think it's very likely that some kind of aliens exist. A shape like that seems to imply some kind of intelligence so it's not far fetched to wonder if it actually is. Tin foil would be saying that there IS an alien structure on Saturn and Nasa has been covering it up because they fear the reptilian race.
Old 08-26-2014, 10:03 AM   #4
Donor
Game Mod
573 posts
QAOP Spaceman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!QAOP Spaceman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!QAOP Spaceman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!QAOP Spaceman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!QAOP Spaceman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!QAOP Spaceman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!QAOP Spaceman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!QAOP Spaceman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!QAOP Spaceman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!QAOP Spaceman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!QAOP Spaceman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 32
Points: 16,051, Level: 32 Points: 16,051, Level: 32 Points: 16,051, Level: 32
Level up: 55%
Level up: 55%, 499 Points needed Level up: 55% Level up: 55%
Activity: 16%
Activity: 16% Activity: 16% Activity: 16%

QAOP Spaceman

+1 (+1/-0)     

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro View Post
Tin foil would be saying that there IS an alien structure on Saturn and Nasa has been covering it up because they fear the reptilian race.
Ha ha - nicely put, Dudebro.

It may seem completely off the topic, but the first thing I thought of when I saw the hexagon was this place:

This is not far from where I grew up in Northern Ireland - and although basalt columns may not be directly connected to Saturn, it does show the hexagon is a shape which occurs in nature...

Giant's Causeway - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And not directly related to the giant squid, but if you haven't seen it, this video has examples of the insane creatures living in the oceans. The disappearing squid at 4:14 in is truly jaw-dropping.

David Gallo: Underwater astonishments | Talk Video | TED.com

Comments

Octopus are quite amazing!

Old 08-26-2014, 10:08 AM   #5
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,086 posts
Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 117,922, Level: 63 Points: 117,922, Level: 63 Points: 117,922, Level: 63
Level up: 38%
Level up: 38%, 12,128 Points needed Level up: 38% Level up: 38%

Kugyince

+1 (+1/-0)     

1. Minecraft bees

2. The possibility of having intercourse with Jello.

3. CIRCLE Entertainment CIRCLE Ent.

Comments

keep tenser out of the snack food isle

Old 08-26-2014, 11:11 AM   #6
Donor
987 posts
D.B. Cooper glows in the darkD.B. Cooper glows in the darkD.B. Cooper glows in the darkD.B. Cooper glows in the darkD.B. Cooper glows in the darkD.B. Cooper glows in the darkD.B. Cooper glows in the darkD.B. Cooper glows in the darkD.B. Cooper glows in the darkD.B. Cooper glows in the darkD.B. Cooper glows in the dark
View Stats
Level: 38
Points: 23,260, Level: 38 Points: 23,260, Level: 38 Points: 23,260, Level: 38
Level up: 40%
Level up: 40%, 1,390 Points needed Level up: 40% Level up: 40%

D.B. Cooper

+1 (+1/-0)     

This should be pretty obvious, but I'm fascinated with the entire D.B. Cooper story. The reason is because no one will ever know the answer so it's fun to hear people speculate.

Also, growing up in the NW I've spent thousands of hours in the woods hunting and fishing and since it's really hard to prove something doesn't exist, I love the arguments over Bigfoot.

And most recently, I'm fascinated with the idea that our anthropologists and scientists might be wrong on when the first human civilizations occurred. It seems most think civilization started around 2,500 to 3,000 B.C., but from what I'm learning, the right answer might be more like 40,000 B.C. Once again, an argument that may never be agreed on so it's fun to speculate.

Comments

That last one really is facinating! That would truly mean we are ahead of our time!
Old 08-26-2014, 04:21 PM   #7
Regular Poster
4,906 posts
RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 41
Points: 28,434, Level: 41 Points: 28,434, Level: 41 Points: 28,434, Level: 41
Level up: 14%
Level up: 14%, 1,216 Points needed Level up: 14% Level up: 14%
Activity: 95%
Activity: 95% Activity: 95% Activity: 95%

RU Joe

+1 (+1/-0)     

DB, Ten, hold on to your hats because here's a connection you may not have realized: honeycombs in beehives are constructed using hexagons!

More about the hexagon, the wiki entry said this phenomenon occurs where fluid motion of dissimilar speeds meet, and it can be recreated in a lab.
My guess is because the weather systems on Saturn have had billions of years to stabilize on a scale never possible here on Earth that this phenomenon is seen.

So it should be obvious that bees are aware of this and by making their honeycombs in that shape, prove that they are the rightful masters of this world.

OH and giant bees made the Giant's Causeway in Ireland too.

DBC, I also am fascinated by 'conspiracy theories' and there are a lot of events throughout history whose official accounts do not make sense to thinking people particularly where politics are concerned.

Unfortunately multinational media parroting lies, combined with the imposed falsehood of 'national identity' seem to make most people afraid to question official stories for fear of being labelled as an enemy when all they want are some real answers.

Seems to me, most people have knuckled under and wrapped themselves in a flag out of fear, then just stopped asking questions no matter how big the elephant in the room gets.
Those who do speak and are trying to get the truth out are immediately associated with the likes of David Icke and his ridiculously unbelievable 'lizard people/ reptilian ruling class' nonsense by the mainstream media in an attempt to discredit the message by attacking the messenger.

Quote:
Also, growing up in the NW I've spent thousands of hours in the woods hunting and fishing and since it's really hard to prove something doesn't exist, I love the arguments over Bigfoot.
Bigfoot is living with The Six Million Dollar Man in a cave here in B.C.

Quote:
And most recently, I'm fascinated with the idea that our anthropologists and scientists might be wrong on when the first human civilizations occurred. It seems most think civilization started around 2,500 to 3,000 B.C., but from what I'm learning, the right answer might be more like 40,000 B.C. Once again, an argument that may never be agreed on so it's fun to speculate.
I think a lot older than that.
Remember what Klaus Dona found?
Mysterious and unexplained
and then there's this:
Ancient City Found In India Irradiated By Nuclear Blast 8,000 Years Ago...
The First Global Nuclear War and a Coverup of historical proportions...

What fascinates me?

Lots of things.

Oh and Ten, you may want to start with a melon before working your way up to jello.

Comments

Loved watching $6M Man as a kid and that was my favorite episode

Last edited by RU Joe; 08-26-2014 at 04:24 PM..
Scanty and Kneesocks with Otto Nightmare Team presents:
Your new nightmare XXVII:
( Click to show/hide )

The sudden realization you'd been doing something wrong without knowing it, then hoping it's not too late to fix it.

Old 08-26-2014, 09:04 PM   #8
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,086 posts
Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 117,922, Level: 63 Points: 117,922, Level: 63 Points: 117,922, Level: 63
Level up: 38%
Level up: 38%, 12,128 Points needed Level up: 38% Level up: 38%

Kugyince

+1 (+1/-0)     

Quote:
Originally Posted by RU Joe View Post
Oh and Ten, you may want to start with a melon before working your way up to jello.
I change my statement then.

2. The concept of intercourse with sentient Jello.

Comments

i still say keep tenser out of the snack food isle

Old 08-26-2014, 07:14 PM   #9
I Want Your Scores!
Donor
Game Mod
931 posts
Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 25
Points: 9,248, Level: 25 Points: 9,248, Level: 25 Points: 9,248, Level: 25
Level up: 45%
Level up: 45%, 502 Points needed Level up: 45% Level up: 45%
Send a message via Skype™ to Jason L. Davis

Jason L. Davis

Speaking on the Hexagons, They are most popular because most species know that this is the most strongest structure to be reliable for anything necessary.
http://www.pbh2.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/funny-gif-wrestling.gif
Old 08-27-2014, 09:09 AM   #10
Regular Poster
1,749 posts
bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 27
Points: 11,136, Level: 27 Points: 11,136, Level: 27 Points: 11,136, Level: 27
Level up: 54%
Level up: 54%, 414 Points needed Level up: 54% Level up: 54%
Activity: 7%
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%

bearhawk72

Close up magic/card tricks

It fascinates me how people can be so good at slight of hand they can switch cards around/palm and replace things right in front of you with no misdirection even with other high level magicians watching them and not seeing how it was done even if they know.

It's also interesting how they can force people into choosing what the performer wants them too without them knowing or it even being obvious to others watching.
Old 08-27-2014, 11:09 AM   #11
Donor
Administrator
12,316 posts
Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 65
Points: 151,608, Level: 65 Points: 151,608, Level: 65 Points: 151,608, Level: 65
Level up: 4%, 29,342 Points needed Level up: 4% Level up: 4%

Kong

Why Government Researchers Think We May Be Living in a 2D Hologram | Motherboard

Whoa, Dude, Are We Inside a Computer Right Now? | VICE United States
Old 10-11-2014, 07:12 PM   #12
Regular Poster
Donor
Game Mod
1,123 posts
RevJ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RevJ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RevJ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RevJ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RevJ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RevJ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RevJ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RevJ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RevJ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RevJ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RevJ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 32
Points: 15,883, Level: 32 Points: 15,883, Level: 32 Points: 15,883, Level: 32
Level up: 40%
Level up: 40%, 667 Points needed Level up: 40% Level up: 40%

RevJ

Two very interesting issues there Kong! My understanding of the 'Is the universe really a hologram' issue is that they reckon that mathematically the information in the Universe (or part of it such as the observable universe) can be mapped to the surface of the 'sphere' encircling it. This suggests that the information in the universe can be described in just the 2D surface representing it's boundary. So they say the universe is like a hologram. Not sure where they are going in that article though, I'll have to re-read it tomorrow and see if I can understand it better.

Re are we living in a computer simulation right now? We certainly might be, and some would say that the odds are that we are. I think it's something to be agnostic about - how are we to know unless we can find some sort of artifact that shows the universe's "artificial" nature, or the suggested 13 year old X-Box player god intervenes in His universe. But waiting for that to happen is just religion.

As for what fascinates me:

* Consciousness

* [ame=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_suicide_and_immortality]Quantum suicide and immortality - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame] (which suggests such things that somewhere there is an immortal 'me' who is both married to Emma Watson and is the world DK champ)
Old 10-11-2014, 12:11 AM   #13
Regular Poster
4,906 posts
RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats

RU Joe

^
Whoa.

( Click to show/hide )

But hang on a second, then that would mean .. this would be possible:

( Click to show/hide )

( Click to show/hide )

The sudden realization you'd been doing something wrong without knowing it, then hoping it's not too late to fix it.

Old 10-14-2014, 08:24 PM   #14
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
View Stats

Dudebro

It's over my head but I can't believe this is all a hologram.
Old 10-14-2014, 11:13 PM   #15
Regular Poster
4,906 posts
View Stats

RU Joe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro View Post
It's over my head but I can't believe this is all a hologram.
If it were just a game, who is the player?
Me?
You, the reader?

If it does turn out to be a game I'm pretty sure who made it:

( Click to show/hide )

( Click to show/hide )

Not all their games are that bad, and some are so bad they're good.
It's just a joke.

( Click to show/hide )

Old 10-15-2014, 12:41 AM   #16
I Want Your Scores!
Donor
Game Mod
931 posts
Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 25
Points: 9,248, Level: 25 Points: 9,248, Level: 25 Points: 9,248, Level: 25
Level up: 45%
Level up: 45%, 502 Points needed Level up: 45% Level up: 45%
Send a message via Skype™ to Jason L. Davis

Jason L. Davis

+1 (+1/-0)     

My Ol' Ladies Butthole!!

Comments

omg bro :)
http://www.pbh2.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/funny-gif-wrestling.gif
Old 10-30-2014, 08:13 PM   #17
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
View Stats

Dudebro

Bump for dinosaurs and so the last post isn't about someones nether regions.
( Click to show/hide )

I'm fascinated by the fact that our planet used to be a dinosaur planet. Every landmass was crawling with a huge variety of amazing looking reptiles. If it wasn't for the mass extinction event it would probably still be a dinosaur planet. If that event didn't happen would dinosaurs be as intelligent as we are? I know they wouldn't be exactly the same but imagine if they were sentient and still massive?
( Click to show/hide )

It makes me think that life would develop similarly on other planets so we might be able to find a dinosaur planet and see what they might've evolved into. Seems like wishful thinking but it's not like dinosaurs were successful by accident right? They were very suited to their environment and nothing short of a mountain sized meteor and possibly a super volcano would've stopped them. Dinosaurs rule(d).
Old 10-30-2014, 11:50 PM   #18
Regular Poster
5,191 posts
samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 44
Points: 33,211, Level: 44 Points: 33,211, Level: 44 Points: 33,211, Level: 44
Level up: 51%
Level up: 51%, 739 Points needed Level up: 51% Level up: 51%

samejamesbond

What interests me is the fact that Switzerland accidentally invaded a country.
Not-so-precise Swiss army unit mistakenly invades Liechtenstein - World - CBC News

So much for being peaceful money hoarders.

Remove Pootis