Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
Chat Whatever.
Donation Goal
Goal amount: 5000 USD, Received: 1409 USD (28%)
Donate Now
When we reach the current donation goal all software on Retro Uprising will be replaced with a new superior method for playing games online that will support all browsers, play many more games and consoles and fix errors in existing games. This will be a massive site upgrade. The largest in our history. Please help us reach our goal as soon as possible.

Retro Uprising relies on donations from users like you! List of Donors

Register to enable more features such as high score recording.

Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > Chat

Old 07-26-2014, 09:30 PM   #2076
Kuma Shock
2,253 posts
Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 46
Points: 36,698, Level: 46 Points: 36,698, Level: 46 Points: 36,698, Level: 46
Level up: 84%
Level up: 84%, 252 Points needed Level up: 84% Level up: 84%
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Wolf

Re: Retro Uprising's BEST THREAD EVER!!

blasphemy dudebro is only allowed a beard
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2014, 09:47 PM   #2077
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 63
Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63
Level up: 4%
Level up: 4%, 18,710 Points needed Level up: 4% Level up: 4%

Dudebro

So I'm supposed to have one of those mustacheless beards? No thanks.
Old 07-26-2014, 09:49 PM   #2078
Kuma Shock
2,253 posts
Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats

Wolf

oh as long as you have beard still it fine lol
Old 07-27-2014, 12:22 AM   #2079
Donor
Game Mod
573 posts
QAOP Spaceman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!QAOP Spaceman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!QAOP Spaceman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!QAOP Spaceman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!QAOP Spaceman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!QAOP Spaceman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!QAOP Spaceman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!QAOP Spaceman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!QAOP Spaceman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!QAOP Spaceman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!QAOP Spaceman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 32
Points: 16,051, Level: 32 Points: 16,051, Level: 32 Points: 16,051, Level: 32
Level up: 55%
Level up: 55%, 499 Points needed Level up: 55% Level up: 55%
Activity: 16%
Activity: 16% Activity: 16% Activity: 16%

QAOP Spaceman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro View Post
one of those mustacheless beards?
What in the... I can barely comprehend... no moustache beards?

A photo please?

Old 07-27-2014, 03:11 AM   #2080
Regular Poster
11,175 posts
Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 61
Points: 71,254, Level: 61 Points: 71,254, Level: 61 Points: 71,254, Level: 61
Level up: 4%, 19,296 Points needed Level up: 4% Level up: 4%

Slime Slayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro View Post
I bought mustache wax for the first time yesterday. I used it today. It looks kinda like this but not as full-
( Click to show/hide )

and mine isn't as droopy. Pics to prove it will be incoming eventually when it looks better
Why would you use wax to shape your facial hair? Why not just shave it in the shape you want?

EDIT: Okay lol, I'm an idiot. I thought you meant wax like women use.
kong on Bronies:

"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
Old 07-27-2014, 03:41 AM   #2081
Donor
Game Mod
573 posts
QAOP Spaceman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!QAOP Spaceman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!QAOP Spaceman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!QAOP Spaceman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!QAOP Spaceman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!QAOP Spaceman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!QAOP Spaceman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!QAOP Spaceman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!QAOP Spaceman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!QAOP Spaceman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!QAOP Spaceman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats

QAOP Spaceman

Old 07-27-2014, 05:09 AM   #2082
Regular Poster
1,749 posts
bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 27
Points: 11,136, Level: 27 Points: 11,136, Level: 27 Points: 11,136, Level: 27
Level up: 54%
Level up: 54%, 414 Points needed Level up: 54% Level up: 54%
Activity: 7%
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%

bearhawk72

Quote:
Originally Posted by QAOP Spaceman View Post
What in the... I can barely comprehend... no moustache beards?

A photo please?

Just think of Amish people. The married men have beards but not mustaches
Old 07-27-2014, 05:24 AM   #2083
Donor
Game Mod
573 posts
View Stats

QAOP Spaceman

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearhawk72 View Post
Just think of Amish people. The married men have beards but not mustaches
Dude! Look at the post above yours.

I had to do some research. So its Amish and British Muslim police officers.

Old 07-27-2014, 08:52 AM   #2084
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63

Dudebro

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevencassidy13 View Post
Why would you use wax to shape your facial hair? Why not just shave it in the shape you want?

EDIT: Okay lol, I'm an idiot. I thought you meant wax like women use.
When I asked the lady at the store she brought me to the wax hair removers. I felt like asking why a man with a long beard would be shopping for that kind of wax but she quickly figured out her mistake.
Old 07-27-2014, 05:42 PM   #2085
Regular Poster
4,154 posts
Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 60
Points: 62,826, Level: 60 Points: 62,826, Level: 60 Points: 62,826, Level: 60
Level up: 25%
Level up: 25%, 7,624 Points needed Level up: 25% Level up: 25%
Activity: 20%
Activity: 20% Activity: 20% Activity: 20%

Seahawk

Insanity overload
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDeLZ-bIG90]STG Themed Game Room - YouTube[/ame]
Old 07-27-2014, 05:44 PM   #2086
Kuma Shock
2,253 posts
View Stats

Wolf

bishes is jelly
Old 07-27-2014, 05:54 PM   #2087
Regular Poster
4,154 posts
Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats

Seahawk

I won't deny, I'd love having a CRT with my Dodonpachi Daioujou PS2 version hooked up to it via component.

( Click to show/hide )

Looks all right on my TV but we can always do better.

Last edited by Seahawk; 05-01-2016 at 05:35 PM..
Old 07-27-2014, 11:56 PM   #2088
Regular Poster
4,154 posts
View Stats

Seahawk

World's largest swing:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hwy9IOrUzO0"]Nevis Swing, World's Biggest Swing, Queenstown, New Zealand - Old Promo Video - YouTube[/ame]
Old 07-31-2014, 12:59 PM   #2089
5,572 posts
DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 52
Points: 45,976, Level: 52 Points: 45,976, Level: 52 Points: 45,976, Level: 52
Level up: 41%
Level up: 41%, 1,074 Points needed Level up: 41% Level up: 41%

DrunkN

+2 (+2/-0)     

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBDKEn-TeQg"]How To Have Cybersex On The Internet - YouTube[/ame]

Comments

Today we learned something useful.

I'm not surprised this video exists, I'm just surprised it existed in the early '90s.
Old 07-31-2014, 04:33 PM   #2090
Regular Poster
11,175 posts
Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 61
Points: 71,254, Level: 61 Points: 71,254, Level: 61 Points: 71,254, Level: 61
Level up: 4%, 19,296 Points needed Level up: 4% Level up: 4%

Slime Slayer

Full nipple at 1:10.
kong on Bronies:

"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
Old 07-31-2014, 05:45 PM   #2091
Regular Poster
Donor
Game Mod
333 posts
Krendall has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Krendall has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Krendall has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Krendall has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Krendall has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Krendall has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Krendall has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Krendall has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Krendall has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Krendall has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Krendall has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 24
Points: 8,646, Level: 24 Points: 8,646, Level: 24 Points: 8,646, Level: 24
Level up: 75%
Level up: 75%, 204 Points needed Level up: 75% Level up: 75%

Krendall

That was like a training video from the 90's.
Old 07-31-2014, 06:05 PM   #2092
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
View Stats

Dudebro

That's actually a good tutorial. If you enter a sex chat and fail to meet the required "tits or gtfo" rule you gonna have a bad time.
Old 08-02-2014, 03:58 AM   #2093
Donor
Game Mod
573 posts
View Stats

QAOP Spaceman

Dudebro, how's the moustache sculpting going?

The world awaits those pics you promised.

Old 08-04-2014, 10:41 PM   #2094
Regular Poster
4,154 posts
View Stats

Seahawk

Two Russians take pictures of Hong Kong

Old 08-05-2014, 02:42 AM   #2095
Donor
Game Mod
573 posts
View Stats

QAOP Spaceman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seahawk View Post

Bloody hell,these Russian climbing fellows.

I genuinely feel anxious and uncomfortable just looking at the pictures.

Hats off to them, I suppose. The slightest gust of wind, a millisecond's lack of concentration, a seagull flying past and surprising one of them by going CAAAAAWWWW in his ear, and it's all over.

Old 08-05-2014, 10:23 AM   #2096
Regular Poster
1,749 posts
bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 27
Points: 11,136, Level: 27 Points: 11,136, Level: 27 Points: 11,136, Level: 27
Level up: 54%
Level up: 54%, 414 Points needed Level up: 54% Level up: 54%
Activity: 7%
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%

bearhawk72

Portable N64 anyone?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzeetRwrc7w]Bungle's 4th N64 Portable - Controller Style v2.0 - YouTube[/ame]

He wants to sell it eventually
Old 08-05-2014, 04:01 PM   #2097
Extra Chrispy
6,706 posts
CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 43
Points: 31,298, Level: 43 Points: 31,298, Level: 43 Points: 31,298, Level: 43
Level up: 18%
Level up: 18%, 1,152 Points needed Level up: 18% Level up: 18%

CrispyChicken

+1 (+1/-0)     

This Guy Just Changed The Way We See Lord Of The Rings. Mind Blown.

Fly, you fools.

Comments

OoOOoOOo

"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That’s why I read so much, Jon Snow."

Old 08-07-2014, 02:36 AM   #2098
Regular Poster
4,154 posts
View Stats

Seahawk

+1 (+1/-0)     

Men bow to 2D anime waifus in train station

Comments

Pfft. I've been bowing to 2D idols since Sailor Moon!
Old 08-07-2014, 03:12 PM   #2099
Regular Poster
4,906 posts
RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 41
Points: 28,434, Level: 41 Points: 28,434, Level: 41 Points: 28,434, Level: 41
Level up: 14%
Level up: 14%, 1,216 Points needed Level up: 14% Level up: 14%
Activity: 95%
Activity: 95% Activity: 95% Activity: 95%

RU Joe

+1 (+1/-0)     

Good one, Sea, but I think you should've scrolled down a bit on that page to find this:

Quote:

Unity-chan,
an ‘open source 3-D idol’.

Think Hatsune Miku, but without the copyright issues.
Anyone can download her 3-D data and use it in games and apps.

^
She's made to appeal, isn't she?
This is seen through Oculus in 3D

Aiding this experience is a rather interesting {if somewhat exclusive} pillow .. where's the rest of it?

MY opinion of this:

The headset looks like it needs a better design, perhaps more of a helmet shape with headphones included?
The pillow is sorely lacking, obviously.

( Click to show/hide )

Unity - chan is cute and as I said made to appeal, but I wonder if there will be different skins for her in the future?

You can now get physical with your virtual girlfriend thanks to Oculus Rift and a dubiousÂ*pillow | RocketNews24

Comments

2kawaii4me
Scanty and Kneesocks with Otto Nightmare Team presents:
Your new nightmare XXVII:
( Click to show/hide )

The sudden realization you'd been doing something wrong without knowing it, then hoping it's not too late to fix it.

Old 08-07-2014, 04:24 PM   #2100
Regular Poster
4,154 posts
View Stats

Seahawk

Made me laugh so hard. The red tick mark really makes that image.

It reminds me of the "Napping with Miku" Oculus simulator. And another more lewd usage...

Anyhow we're gender neutral here so here's fangirls geeking over a boy band ad.

Bigger pics
( Click to show/hide )

( Click to show/hide )