Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
Chat Whatever.
Donation Goal
Goal amount: 5000 USD, Received: 1409 USD (28%)
Donate Now
When we reach the current donation goal all software on Retro Uprising will be replaced with a new superior method for playing games online that will support all browsers, play many more games and consoles and fix errors in existing games. This will be a massive site upgrade. The largest in our history. Please help us reach our goal as soon as possible.

Retro Uprising relies on donations from users like you! List of Donors

Register to enable more features such as high score recording.

Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > Chat

Old 05-08-2011, 02:28 PM   #126
funk wizard
6,007 posts
Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 33
Points: 17,301, Level: 33 Points: 17,301, Level: 33 Points: 17,301, Level: 33
Level up: 69%
Level up: 69%, 349 Points needed Level up: 69% Level up: 69%
Activity: 7%
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%

Demon-Mask

Re: Osama Bin Laden

I have no sympathy for him either, had the US killed him, It would be one thing, but he wasn't killed, so it's all good.
Old 05-08-2011, 06:54 PM   #127
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 63
Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63
Level up: 4%
Level up: 4%, 18,710 Points needed Level up: 4% Level up: 4%
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Dudebro

Quote:
but he wasn't killed
But not because they didn't try. If the stories can be believed they tried some crazy stuff like poisoned wet suits and exploding cigars.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 07:29 PM   #128
Donor
Administrator
12,316 posts
Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 65
Points: 151,608, Level: 65 Points: 151,608, Level: 65 Points: 151,608, Level: 65
Level up: 4%, 29,342 Points needed Level up: 4% Level up: 4%

Kong

And the mafia.
Old 05-08-2011, 07:37 PM   #129
Regular Poster
2,584 posts
sezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their head
View Stats
Level: 28
Points: 12,413, Level: 28 Points: 12,413, Level: 28 Points: 12,413, Level: 28
Level up: 96%
Level up: 96%, 37 Points needed Level up: 96% Level up: 96%
Send a message via Yahoo to sezthemank

sezthemank

What happened to the reward money?

Apparently, Bin Laden had a 25 million dollar price tag on his head.
What kind of ridiculous, designer turban was he wearing?

Ok My Sig might not be as epic ,
But my dawggg Is
Old 05-08-2011, 07:46 PM   #130
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63

Dudebro

I don't think the reward counts if the person doing it is ordered by our government.
Old 05-08-2011, 07:47 PM   #131
Regular Poster
2,584 posts
sezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their head
View Stats

sezthemank

thats a bit rubbish. Maybe they should share the 25 mill out with the family's of soldiers who have been killed in the mean time.

But my dawggg Is
Old 05-08-2011, 07:49 PM   #132
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
View Stats

Dudebro

I think the US giving away 25mil to a soldier doing his job is rubbish. In case you haven't heard our national debt is some astronomical number that is probably impossible to fix. We NEED that 25 mil!
Old 05-08-2011, 07:52 PM   #133
Regular Poster
2,584 posts
View Stats

sezthemank

Ok...I was just saying.

But my dawggg Is
Old 05-08-2011, 10:27 PM   #134
Donor
1,142 posts
alohaex has a faint yellow circle forming above their headalohaex has a faint yellow circle forming above their headalohaex has a faint yellow circle forming above their headalohaex has a faint yellow circle forming above their headalohaex has a faint yellow circle forming above their headalohaex has a faint yellow circle forming above their head
View Stats
Level: 20
Points: 5,538, Level: 20 Points: 5,538, Level: 20 Points: 5,538, Level: 20
Level up: 81%
Level up: 81%, 212 Points needed Level up: 81% Level up: 81%

alohaex

I heard that no one will get the reward for him because it was a joint effort and not just one person
Old 05-09-2011, 03:50 AM   #135
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,086 posts
Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 117,922, Level: 63 Points: 117,922, Level: 63 Points: 117,922, Level: 63
Level up: 38%
Level up: 38%, 12,128 Points needed Level up: 38% Level up: 38%

Kugyince

Members of the US military are not allowed to accept the reward money as they might be seen as mercenaries for doing so.

I think the 25 million is going to a veteran fund.

Old 05-09-2011, 09:23 AM   #136
Donor
Administrator
12,316 posts
Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 65
Points: 151,608, Level: 65 Points: 151,608, Level: 65 Points: 151,608, Level: 65
Level up: 4%, 29,342 Points needed Level up: 4% Level up: 4%

Kong

Then they would get confused with the actual mercenaries that we hire from companies like Blackwater.
Old 05-09-2011, 01:28 PM   #137
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,086 posts
Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 117,922, Level: 63 Points: 117,922, Level: 63 Points: 117,922, Level: 63
Level up: 38%
Level up: 38%, 12,128 Points needed Level up: 38% Level up: 38%

Kugyince

I think it has little to do with confusing the two groups. I believe it's due to some international law.

Old 05-11-2011, 01:11 PM   #138
Forum lurker
15,575 posts
Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 62
Points: 106,729, Level: 62 Points: 106,729, Level: 62 Points: 106,729, Level: 62
Level up: 81%
Level up: 81%, 4,021 Points needed Level up: 81% Level up: 81%

Tails

Old 05-13-2011, 12:06 AM   #139
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
View Stats

Dudebro

+5 (+5/-0)     

Obi-Wan Kenobi Is Dead, Vader Says - Galactic Empire Times
Darth Vader announces the death of Obi Wan Kenobi.

Quote:
CORUSCANT — Obi-Wan Kenobi, the mastermind of some of the most devastating attacks on the Galactic Empire and the most hunted man in the galaxy, was killed in a firefight with Imperial forces near Alderaan, Darth Vader announced on Sunday.

In a late-night appearance in the East Room of the Imperial Palace, Lord Vader declared that “justice has been done” as he disclosed that agents of the Imperial Army and stormtroopers of the 501st Legion had finally cornered Kenobi, one of the leaders of the Jedi rebellion, who had eluded the Empire for nearly two decades. Imperial officials said Kenobi resisted and was cut down by Lord Vader's own lightsaber. He was later dumped out of an airlock.
Quote:
In an earlier statement issued to the press, Kenobi boasted that striking him down could make him "more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Quote:
In addition to Kenobi, two men and one wookiee were killed, one believed to be his young apprentice and the other two his couriers, according to an admiral who briefed reporters under Imperial ground rules forbidding further identification. A woman was killed when she was used as a shield by a male combatant, the Admiral said. Two droids were also reported missing.
The rest of the page is worth a look for all the detail they put into it. The comments are good too-

Quote:
Alderaan was an inside job!
Quote:
I find it so convenient that the "mainstream media" often ignores the fact that Emperor Palpatine helped fund Obi-Wan's band of jedis back when he was a senator. Had Senator Palpatine not authorized such funding, Obi-Wan would not have been a menace all these years!
Quote:
Sadly, even this victory likely won't satisfy Vader's critics -- they can't stand that he is black.

Comments

Old 05-13-2011, 08:19 PM   #140
Regular Poster
164 posts
Thunderlips is kissing everybody's bum just rightThunderlips is kissing everybody's bum just rightThunderlips is kissing everybody's bum just right
View Stats
Level: 18
Points: 3,989, Level: 18 Points: 3,989, Level: 18 Points: 3,989, Level: 18
Level up: 35%
Level up: 35%, 261 Points needed Level up: 35% Level up: 35%

Thunderlips

Maybe Bin Laden collapsed into a pile of empty robes too when he was shot. Easier to go with the ocean dump story to the press then that.
Old 05-13-2011, 09:43 PM   #141
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
View Stats

Dudebro

Well no one believes Vader either. I mean really, Obi wan obviously became one with the force. This is just a smear campaign.
Old 05-13-2011, 10:08 PM   #142
Regular Poster
4,154 posts
Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 60
Points: 62,826, Level: 60 Points: 62,826, Level: 60 Points: 62,826, Level: 60
Level up: 25%
Level up: 25%, 7,624 Points needed Level up: 25% Level up: 25%
Activity: 20%
Activity: 20% Activity: 20% Activity: 20%

Seahawk

Bin Laden Hideout Contained ‘Fairly Extensive’ Porn Collection - Techland - TIME.com
Old 05-13-2011, 10:38 PM   #143
Regular Poster
155 posts
splatglobe 95 is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
Level: 3
Points: 204, Level: 3 Points: 204, Level: 3 Points: 204, Level: 3
Level up: 4%, 96 Points needed Level up: 4% Level up: 4%

splatglobe 95

i'm glad he's dead. goodbye osama bin laden... and good riddence and it's about time too we've benn trying to get rid of him for 10 years strighthe's the one who was in this 9/11 plot and told his thugs or whatever they where... anyway, he's gone for good.... now the war can be over sooner.
Old 05-14-2011, 01:06 AM   #144
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
View Stats

Dudebro

Quote:
now the war can be over sooner
Don't count on that. When they announced he was dead they also specifically said the war is by no means over. They said this was just a chapter, or something like that.
Old 05-14-2011, 03:24 PM   #145
Regular Poster
4,906 posts
RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 41
Points: 28,434, Level: 41 Points: 28,434, Level: 41 Points: 28,434, Level: 41
Level up: 14%
Level up: 14%, 1,216 Points needed Level up: 14% Level up: 14%
Activity: 95%
Activity: 95% Activity: 95% Activity: 95%

RU Joe

Splat:
Quote:
he's the one who was in this 9/11 plot and told his thugs or whatever they where
No, 9/11 was an inside job; those buildings were designed to withstand a hurricane with enormous steel support columns {47 inside, tapering from 4" thick at the base, welded and riveted together - and there was an outer steel mesh as well} and the only way they could have exploded into dust as they did would be if someone placed something like thermite charges on the columns to cut them, and in fact Military grade thermate has been found in the dust.

By the way, 7/7 was an inside job too, as was the Gulf of Tonkin, the sinking of the Lucetania, the attack on Pearl Harbour - yes, it was allowed to happen, patrols ordered to stand down - just like on 9/11!

{although the 9/11 'training exercises' held that morning by virtually the entire U.S. Airforce were meant to distract the pilots while they flew the remote control planes with the missile pods into the towers.
If you doubt the possibility of remote controlled planes then please tell me what the attack drones being used in Libya are!
The missiles were simply to ignite the unspent fuel to create the big 'Hollywood' style fireball.
As I said the actual demolitions were performed by someone else who planted those thermate charges prior to the event.
Most importantly note the Solomon Brothers building -WTC 7 - was hit by absolutely nothing and yet collapsed into dust - another controlled demolition.
I do not know what happened to the actual commercial planes or their passengers, but I can only guess how they kept those people silent}

Then they admit it later on when the documents are declassified, like how the Gulf of Tonkin incident was in 2008 and they admitted that there were no Vietnamese PT boats, and that the U.S. Navy was firing into black water.
In other words, they are admitting that they made up the Vietnamese attack in order to gain public support for entering the war in Vietnam.

... the point is that they create or allow these situations as the case may be in order to create the pretext for war and to get you and I on board so we'll happily send our kids to fight 'the bad guys'
In reality the 'bad guys' are the ones making up the lies that start wars in the first place.

Quote:
anyway, he's gone for good.
Agreed, he had kidney problems years ago and probably died before now.
Quote:
now the war can be over sooner.
I fear that DB is right and this event was announced to boost Obama and Congress' approval ratings, and also to show some results in the 'War on Terror' so we can 'see it's working', so to speak.

I'm not saying that there are no real terrorists, because I'm sure there are at least some, but I don't believe in the ones they talk about on the news
To me the real terrorists are the people who demolish buildings, blow up buses and trains, sink ships, and allow enemy forces to attack in order to create more war for their own profit and consolidation of power; the Military/Industrial Complex that General Butler tried to warn us about in the past.
Too bad he's not around now.

Last edited by RU Joe; 05-14-2011 at 03:29 PM..
Scanty and Kneesocks with Otto Nightmare Team presents:
Your new nightmare XXVII:
( Click to show/hide )

The sudden realization you'd been doing something wrong without knowing it, then hoping it's not too late to fix it.

Old 05-14-2011, 03:44 PM   #146
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
View Stats

Dudebro

Quote:
9/11 was an inside job
This is just a theory. It's no more valid than the theory that aliens destroyed the towers. Just so there's no confusion.
Old 05-14-2011, 04:09 PM   #147
Regular Poster
4,906 posts
RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 41
Points: 28,434, Level: 41 Points: 28,434, Level: 41 Points: 28,434, Level: 41
Level up: 14%
Level up: 14%, 1,216 Points needed Level up: 14% Level up: 14%
Activity: 95%
Activity: 95% Activity: 95% Activity: 95%

RU Joe

DB:
Quote:
This is just a theory.
A theory that makes a heck of a lot more sense than the obviously false claims made by the establishment through their controlled media as well as the lying '9/11 Commission Report'.
4 guys with boxcutters ... you and I know that any American wouldn't be afraid of a guy with a knife and the passengers would have shoved it somewhere long before they had a chance to hijack the planes.
Get real, you know it's true - and that's only one unbelievable aspect of the official story that doesn't make sense.
Once you get to the science their {official} fable crumbles into dust just as towers 1 and 2, and building 7 {hit by nothing} did.

But if you want to play the Fox news angle and try to imply that if I doubt the official story then I must also believe in Aliens, and Elvis, and Atlantis, etc. then go ahead, DB.
Why don't you just post a pic of an Alien next time for greater effect?
That's what they do on Fox when someone starts telling it like it is - they bluescreen in a little saucer flying behind your head to make out like you're crazy.
What you just did is no different.

Bury your head in the sand if you want, but the facts speak for themselves.
Scanty and Kneesocks with Otto Nightmare Team presents:
Your new nightmare XXVII:
( Click to show/hide )

The sudden realization you'd been doing something wrong without knowing it, then hoping it's not too late to fix it.

Old 05-14-2011, 04:09 PM   #148
Regular Poster
11,175 posts
Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 61
Points: 71,254, Level: 61 Points: 71,254, Level: 61 Points: 71,254, Level: 61
Level up: 4%, 19,296 Points needed Level up: 4% Level up: 4%

Slime Slayer

Well it's certainly more valid than the aliens thoery.
kong on Bronies:

"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
Old 05-14-2011, 06:40 PM   #149
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
View Stats

Dudebro

Quote:
obviously false claims
Obvious huh? So I guess the millions of people who don't see how obvious this is are pretty dumb huh? Just face it you're voicing an extreme minority opinion that is far from obvious. If you can't admit that then no one is going to take you seriously, ever.
Old 05-14-2011, 06:47 PM   #150
Regular Poster
11,175 posts
Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 61
Points: 71,254, Level: 61 Points: 71,254, Level: 61 Points: 71,254, Level: 61
Level up: 4%, 19,296 Points needed Level up: 4% Level up: 4%

Slime Slayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro View Post
extreme minority opinion
I think you'd be suprised by the actual statistics.

---------- Post added at 11:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 PM ----------

From CNN:
"Yesterday we reported that 89% of people responded that they believed there was a US government cover-up surrounding 9/11. Later that same day the poll now indicated that 90 percent believe there was a cover-up."

Perhaps now that you realise your the one in the minority, you will change your opinion, since that type of thing holds so much weight with you.
kong on Bronies:

"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."