Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
Forum Games Multi-player text games played by posting.
Donation Goal
Goal amount: 5000 USD, Received: 1409 USD (28%)
Donate Now
When we reach the current donation goal all software on Retro Uprising will be replaced with a new superior method for playing games online that will support all browsers, play many more games and consoles and fix errors in existing games. This will be a massive site upgrade. The largest in our history. Please help us reach our goal as soon as possible.

Retro Uprising relies on donations from users like you! List of Donors

Register to enable more features such as high score recording.

Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > Forum Games

Closed Thread

Old 12-18-2008, 05:50 PM   #1
Regular Poster
143 posts
Metricus is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
Level: 11
Points: 1,415, Level: 11 Points: 1,415, Level: 11 Points: 1,415, Level: 11
Level up: 58%
Level up: 58%, 85 Points needed Level up: 58% Level up: 58%
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Send a message via AIM to Metricus

Metricus

Collapse of Reality Wolf Game

In the year 2012 13 people were gathered in a shopping mall by a mysterious entity. Each person had been asked to come for a different reason. One was a big name Yugioh player who had been invited to a big tournament. Another had come for a fencing match with a private instructor. There were two police officers who had gotten a report of hold up. A comic book geek was there for a convention. A head chef and three sou-chefs were there for a cooking show. Two computer maintenance men were there to fix a problem with the security cameras. One teenager was called to meet his girlfriend there, and lastly the guitarist for a local band had been informed that his band had gotten a last minutes gig at the mall.

They all arrived at the mall around the same time, but were surprised when they realized they were the only ones there. As they were leaving there was a loud voice out of no were saying "I would go out there if I were you." The they stopped in their tracks and looked around. The teenager yelled "get out here, you ain't tell'en me were to go. What are you my mom?." The Police officer drew they're guns and looked around. Suddenly the ground right out side the door crumbled a fell into what looked like outer space.
They all ran back into the middle of the room and looked around. Once again they heard the voice, this time it said "I guess your wondering why your all trapped here." The guitarist began to speak, but found that he couldn't talk. "If you'll all be quiet I'll explain. In the distant future an event will occur that will place the world entirely under my control. Obviously I can't say what the event is, but I can tell you that your children will be the ones to stop it. In my throne room I kept a gem that I was able to use to go back in time to your present. Since I have returned through time using the gem my power is limited, but I have placed four of my generals in disguise in your midst to turn you against each other, and defeat you." Just then the mall began to crumble and be sucked into the middle of the room creating a black hole. The people started to scream and run around when they all passed out.

They all awoke around the same time, and found them selves in a dense forest. None of the thing they had brought to the mall with them were there except for their clothes and one of the police men's guns which lay in the middle of them. The last thing they heard the voice say was "Once a day this gun will glow and will have one shot to fire. The only way to make it fire is if it hears the majority of you vote and decide on one person to shoot. If you want to get back to your world you must use this gun to eliminate my generals. Once they are dead you will be sent back to your reality, but be careful you never know what might happen at night." And with that they felt as if a strange present had left them, and they could finally think clearly. As they got up the began to discuss what to do.

The game is call "Calapse of Reality" because here anything can be dangerous even the Yugioh player's cards or the technician's equipment. There will be game days and nights. At night you may post here, but you may not talk about what happens you you during the night, as you may have some unusual things happen to you. During a game day you may talk amongst yourselves and try to find the wolves. The
wolves will try to kill the other players during the night. There will also be different roles that you will have which will be assigned randomly, and PM'ed to you. Revealing your role or someone else's roles will result in a modkill and possible banning from the next wolf game. Have fun, and watch your back.

Yugioh player - Stupid Flanders
Fencer - Timber Wolf
Cop 1 - Ninjatiamat
Cop 2 - Count100
Comic Book Geek - drunkninja
Head Chef -
Sou-chef 1 - Kong
Sou-chef 2 - Tenser
Sou-chef 3 -
Computer Nerd 1 - laserboy1134
Computer Nerd 2 - jim5cents
Teenager - cam3ron36
Guitarist - TNTisKing

For any who don't know a Sou-chef is an assistant to the head chef.
Old 12-18-2008, 06:50 PM   #2
5,572 posts
DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 52
Points: 45,976, Level: 52 Points: 45,976, Level: 52 Points: 45,976, Level: 52
Level up: 41%
Level up: 41%, 1,074 Points needed Level up: 41% Level up: 41%

DrunkN

Re: Calapse of Reality Wolf Game

When are we assigned characters? Fingers crossed for comic book geek.
Old 12-18-2008, 07:02 PM   #3
Regular Poster
143 posts
View Stats

Metricus

I have PM'ed your roles, and you can pick which character you want to be. It will be first come first serve so if you want to be the comic book geek the you are. Just remember to be in character. [br]Posted on: December 18, 2008, 07:59:43 PM_________________________________________________I f anybody needs more information on their role the PM me, but do not post the question here.
Old 12-18-2008, 07:35 PM   #4
Regular Poster
5,044 posts
CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 46
Points: 35,544, Level: 46 Points: 35,544, Level: 46 Points: 35,544, Level: 46
Level up: 7%
Level up: 7%, 1,406 Points needed Level up: 7% Level up: 7%

CatalystiCam

Okay apparently I'm the teenager guy.[br]Posted on: December 18, 2008, 01:32:58 PM_________________________________________________I chose it over pm
Old 12-18-2008, 07:39 PM   #5
Regular Poster
451 posts
TNTisKING is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
Level: 14
Points: 2,498, Level: 14 Points: 2,498, Level: 14 Points: 2,498, Level: 14
Level up: 16%
Level up: 16%, 252 Points needed Level up: 16% Level up: 16%

TNTisKING

I'm the guitar player who also happens to play the trombone.
How do we know when its day or night?
My SignatureDisplay Signature
Old 12-18-2008, 07:42 PM   #6
Regular Poster
5,044 posts
CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats

CatalystiCam

I'm not sure, tnt look at your post count and minus it by one uh oh
Old 12-18-2008, 07:47 PM   #7
Regular Poster
143 posts
View Stats

Metricus

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNTisKING
I'm the guitar player who also happens to play the trombone.
How do we know when its day or night?
Woops! Thanks for reminding me.

Game Day Begin Still not totaly sure what happened the people desided to to do as they had been told and pick off the wolves. But to do this they had to learn a little bit about each other. Although you don't know alot about each others roles try and find a person to kill.
Old 12-18-2008, 07:51 PM   #8
Regular Poster
5,044 posts
View Stats

CatalystiCam

TEENAGER: "what's going on! kill someone what!? I can't do that"

did I do that right?

cam.
Old 12-18-2008, 08:07 PM   #9
Regular Poster
143 posts
View Stats

Metricus

Yep just remember when posting out out of character put[ooc] on either side of your post so we know it's out of character.
Old 12-18-2008, 08:30 PM   #10
5,572 posts
DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats

DrunkN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comic Book Geek
This is more awkward then when the crew of the Enterprise landed on the strange planet filled with illusions in the Omicron Delta system in episode 15 of the original Star Trek series, I hope that we will get to meet some lovely Rigelian woman after this.
Old 12-18-2008, 08:39 PM   #11
Regular Poster
5,044 posts
View Stats

CatalystiCam

Teenager: "so what do all you think of this?"

ooc:cam oc
Old 12-18-2008, 08:57 PM   #12
5,572 posts
View Stats

DrunkN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comic Book Geek
Helloooo, I just told you that! Pffft, who sent this neuralized bone head back from Dr. Adam's space asylum?
Old 12-18-2008, 09:15 PM   #13
Regular Poster
612 posts
laserboy1134 is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
Level: 20
Points: 5,619, Level: 20 Points: 5,619, Level: 20 Points: 5,619, Level: 20
Level up: 89%
Level up: 89%, 131 Points needed Level up: 89% Level up: 89%

laserboy1134

Seer (walks in and lights a cigarette before going to the teenager) "What do you think we think of it"

(Dropps cigarette butt too ground and steps on it to extinguish the flames.
<br />Help me raise my Habamon!<br /><br /><br /><br />Link: Well Exscuuuse Me princess!
Old 12-18-2008, 09:27 PM   #14
Regular Poster
5,044 posts
View Stats

CatalystiCam

"I don't know this is just a sudden breakout man" "It sucks..."
Old 12-18-2008, 09:29 PM   #15
5,572 posts
View Stats

DrunkN

ooc: use Italic for actions like "runs upstairs" and if you need to talk in character just say
Quote:
Originally Posted by "name"
and laserboy, you need to pick a character.
Old 12-18-2008, 09:42 PM   #16
Regular Poster
451 posts
TNTisKING is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
Level: 14
Points: 2,498, Level: 14 Points: 2,498, Level: 14 Points: 2,498, Level: 14
Level up: 16%
Level up: 16%, 252 Points needed Level up: 16% Level up: 16%

TNTisKING

Quote:
Hey, WHERE ARE MY INSTRUMENTS!? Do you know how much those cost me? Someone is going to pay for this... My band is gonna be real big soon and I plan on making it out of here alive.
Old 12-18-2008, 09:43 PM   #17
Regular Poster
5,044 posts
View Stats

CatalystiCam

sits down and shakes head
how exactly do any of us plan on doing this It's our death sentence

[ooc] good enough?[ooc]

[ooc] just a question where is this game supposed to go, just random talking?[ooc]
Old 12-18-2008, 10:02 PM   #18
5,572 posts
View Stats

DrunkN

OOC: My god, that's just so like you to sign up for a game when you don't know the rules

http://www.everyvideogame.com/wolf-g...uide-t7906.htm
Old 12-18-2008, 10:12 PM   #19
she's exhausted
Donor
Game Mod
1,912 posts
ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 58
Points: 56,752, Level: 58 Points: 56,752, Level: 58 Points: 56,752, Level: 58
Level up: 21%
Level up: 21%, 1,598 Points needed Level up: 21% Level up: 21%

ZedIsDead

I'll just be one of the cops, I guess.

*looks around*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cop
Where are we? If that thing can transport us from the mall to the forest with only limited power, I'd hate to see what it could do at full power.
Check out the Zed Discord; the only Zed-centric Discord in the world!

Or perhaps the Zed Twitter; the only Zed-centric Twitter in the world!

Or, hell, the Zed Twitch ; the only Zed-centric Twitch in the world!

Old 12-19-2008, 02:21 AM   #20
Regular Poster
1,000 posts
count100 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainscount100 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainscount100 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainscount100 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainscount100 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainscount100 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainscount100 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainscount100 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainscount100 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brains
View Stats
Points: 4,839, Level: 20 Points: 4,839, Level: 20 Points: 4,839, Level: 20
Level up: 18%
Level up: 18%, 911 Points needed Level up: 18% Level up: 18%

count100

(ooc.)I will take the role of the other cop I am thinking.(ooc.)

looks around and then sits on a rock

Quote:
Originally Posted by cop 2
How did we get here?.. I could really use a drink right about now.
Old 12-19-2008, 09:37 AM   #21
Regular Poster
5,044 posts
View Stats

CatalystiCam

looks at cop

that's what you're thinking about... at a time like this, we've got to figure out some sort of way out of here.... I'm sure it doesn't have to involve killing people

ooc: I"m just going to put the dialoque in bold if that's okay, so d ninja I got the main point of the game I didn't know what wolves and oracles were, thanks for the guide looks like this game will take some serious problem solving. ;D I"m great at this kind of stuff anyways
Old 12-19-2008, 02:25 PM   #22
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,086 posts
Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 63
Points: 117,922, Level: 63 Points: 117,922, Level: 63 Points: 117,922, Level: 63
Level up: 38%
Level up: 38%, 12,128 Points needed Level up: 38% Level up: 38%

Kugyince

{OOC: I'll be Sou-Chef #2}

Vhat iz dis? I get thee chanse to keel sumbody n my demon ov a mudder n law iz not one ov dem?

Old 12-19-2008, 02:34 PM   #23
Regular Poster
1,000 posts
count100 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainscount100 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainscount100 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainscount100 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainscount100 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainscount100 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainscount100 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainscount100 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainscount100 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brains
View Stats

count100

looks at Sou-Chef

What the heck did you just say? I really need a drink now.

grabs drink flask that I keep in my uniform and takes a drink
Old 12-19-2008, 02:50 PM   #24
Regular Poster
5,044 posts
View Stats

CatalystiCam

I guess he wants to kill, I guess there is no law here after all the one cop is just drinking

Laughs...

what I have to try and make the best out of this, but seriously we don't need a chef going on a killing rampage

looks at sou chef
Old 12-19-2008, 03:04 PM   #25
Regular Poster
1,000 posts
View Stats

count100

talks to teenager without really looking at him

What you think that cops can't drink in the off time? Sometimes it is needed to calm my nerves. Last time I checked we are in the middle of the woods and it does not look like I am on duty right now as well.

takes another drink, and sits on a rock
Closed Thread