Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
RU Games Discussions for just Retro Uprising games.
Donation Goal
Goal amount: 5000 USD, Received: 1409 USD (28%)
Donate Now
When we reach the current donation goal all software on Retro Uprising will be replaced with a new superior method for playing games online that will support all browsers, play many more games and consoles and fix errors in existing games. This will be a massive site upgrade. The largest in our history. Please help us reach our goal as soon as possible.

Retro Uprising relies on donations from users like you! List of Donors

Register to enable more features such as high score recording.

Go Back   Retro Uprising > Video Games > RU Games

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-27-2018, 04:57 PM   #1
Regular Poster
77 posts
wolf_lord_30 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainswolf_lord_30 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainswolf_lord_30 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainswolf_lord_30 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainswolf_lord_30 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainswolf_lord_30 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainswolf_lord_30 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainswolf_lord_30 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainswolf_lord_30 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brains
View Stats
Level: 20
Points: 5,411, Level: 20 Points: 5,411, Level: 20 Points: 5,411, Level: 20
Level up: 70%
Level up: 70%, 339 Points needed Level up: 70% Level up: 70%
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

wolf_lord_30

Games You Like but Can't Play

I like Battletoads franchise quite a bit. I own the Genesis version and the Battletoads Double Dragon version as well as trying out the SNES and NES ones on here. The coin op version though, is one of my favorite games on RU. I thoroughly enjoy it. Despite all of my playing and practicing, I cannot get past the first mission without losing a life to those stupid rats right before the boss. Or maybe one of those pigs with the mace.

Right now, it almost feels like I'm bashing my head against the wall, but I'm sure eventually I will get a handle on it.

Same thing with Final Fight. I can go almost untouched up to the first boss, but I am guaranteed to lose a life while fighting him and his henchmen. And I've been plugging at that quite a bit lately on the Capcom Classics Collection.

So what are some of the games that you like for whatever reason and yet cannot seem to get it together when playing?