Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
Chat Whatever.
Donation Goal
Goal amount: 5000 USD, Received: 1409 USD (28%)
Donate Now
When we reach the current donation goal all software on Retro Uprising will be replaced with a new superior method for playing games online that will support all browsers, play many more games and consoles and fix errors in existing games. This will be a massive site upgrade. The largest in our history. Please help us reach our goal as soon as possible.

Retro Uprising relies on donations from users like you! List of Donors

Register to enable more features such as high score recording.

Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > Chat

Old 06-11-2013, 12:27 AM   #1
I.X.E.
260 posts
T to the C glows in the darkT to the C glows in the darkT to the C glows in the darkT to the C glows in the darkT to the C glows in the darkT to the C glows in the darkT to the C glows in the darkT to the C glows in the darkT to the C glows in the darkT to the C glows in the darkT to the C glows in the dark
View Stats
Level: 28
Points: 12,119, Level: 28 Points: 12,119, Level: 28 Points: 12,119, Level: 28
Level up: 64%
Level up: 64%, 331 Points needed Level up: 64% Level up: 64%
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Send a message via AIM to T to the C Send a message via Yahoo to T to the C

T to the C

Wuzup Reto Uprising, My Uncle just passed tonight....

Wuzup RetroUprising nation!!!

My uncle had passed away tonight! He was at the hospital over the weekend to get rid of his fluid in his body!(Went into panic when he noticed he was strapped and making sure he was breathing! They had to revive his for a minute and later he didn't make it! At first he refuse to let the doctor get on the machine so he can breathe easy! Also he likes to eat a lot and he had a hard time sleeping!)He had did 10+ years in the big house (Jail) for selling major keys (dope) in the 90's! Got out in 2005! He looked out for me and my mom's on the trill. I'm staying strong and keep at it on my releasing weight (He was real happy of seeing me loose a lot of weight 4 trill doe!!)

And I'm learning that the Health and the mind is the most valuable asset as a human begin! I must stay in self control of not eating much and getting my health in order! Real Business!!

Teddy Loc aka TeddyKoolz "Smooth Player X"

My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

Old 06-11-2013, 12:31 AM   #2
IGBYgate 2014
2,040 posts
Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 38
Points: 24,433, Level: 38 Points: 24,433, Level: 38 Points: 24,433, Level: 38
Level up: 91%
Level up: 91%, 217 Points needed Level up: 91% Level up: 91%

Barra

+1 (+1/-0)     
Re: Wuzup Reto Uprising, My Uncle just passed tonight....

Hey Ted sorry to hear that hope you are holding up alright!

Comments

Thankz!!!! Staying Trill 4 Realz!!!
Old 06-11-2013, 12:49 AM   #3
I.X.E.
260 posts
T to the C glows in the darkT to the C glows in the darkT to the C glows in the darkT to the C glows in the darkT to the C glows in the darkT to the C glows in the darkT to the C glows in the darkT to the C glows in the darkT to the C glows in the darkT to the C glows in the darkT to the C glows in the dark
View Stats

T to the C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barra View Post
Hey Ted sorry to hear that hope you are holding up alright!

Thankz Barra!!! Im staying strong for the family!! Just remember the good times!!! Real Talk!!

Old 06-11-2013, 01:30 AM   #4
Regular Poster
11,175 posts
Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 61
Points: 71,254, Level: 61 Points: 71,254, Level: 61 Points: 71,254, Level: 61
Level up: 4%
Level up: 4%, 19,296 Points needed Level up: 4% Level up: 4%

Slime Slayer

+1 (+1/-0)     

People die Teddy, just gotta be tough, and take it as it comes.

Comments

Im staning strong and Trill!!! Thankz Steve!!!
Old 06-11-2013, 02:15 AM   #5
Regular Poster
706 posts
ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 25
Points: 9,075, Level: 25 Points: 9,075, Level: 25 Points: 9,075, Level: 25
Level up: 25%
Level up: 25%, 675 Points needed Level up: 25% Level up: 25%
Send a message via AIM to ARedLetterDay Send a message via MSN to ARedLetterDay Send a message via Yahoo to ARedLetterDay Send a message via Skype™ to ARedLetterDay

ARedLetterDay

+1 (+1/-0)     

Sorry to hear that, TL. Keep your chin up and doing what you're doing.

Comments

Thankz ARedLetterDay!!! Im keepin my head up high 4 realz!!!

"his voice swayed with the kindness of devils."

Games in Progress (Name [System, company, year released]: Location Ingame / Current Objective)

Old 06-11-2013, 02:21 AM   #6
Forum lurker
15,575 posts
Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 62
Points: 106,729, Level: 62 Points: 106,729, Level: 62 Points: 106,729, Level: 62
Level up: 81%
Level up: 81%, 4,021 Points needed Level up: 81% Level up: 81%

Tails

+1 (+1/-0)     

Sorry to hear.

Comments

Thankz Tails!!!

Old 06-11-2013, 09:16 AM   #7
Regular Poster
3,678 posts
elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 32
Points: 15,929, Level: 32 Points: 15,929, Level: 32 Points: 15,929, Level: 32
Level up: 44%
Level up: 44%, 621 Points needed Level up: 44% Level up: 44%

elrod21

+1 (+1/-0)     

My condolences TL. A loss in the family is never easy but especially someone it you were close to. It sounds like you have gotten some perspective from it though and that is at least a positive in this.

I hope the best for you and your family going forward.

Comments

Thankz ElRod!!! Im just think of good memories and standing strong 4 realz!!!
Old 06-11-2013, 10:20 AM   #8
Regular Poster
5,191 posts
samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 44
Points: 33,211, Level: 44 Points: 33,211, Level: 44 Points: 33,211, Level: 44
Level up: 51%
Level up: 51%, 739 Points needed Level up: 51% Level up: 51%

samejamesbond

+1 (+1/-0)     

I lost my uncle a few months ago due to Strokes resulting from Meningitis. It was hard to see him pass, but you find comfort
in friends and family. With time you'll get over the sorrow, just remember the good times you had together.

I wish you and your family the very best.

Comments

Im sorry to hear that Samejamesbond about your uncle! And thanks for the comment!! Im hanging on strong for me and the ...
Old 06-11-2013, 04:48 PM   #9
I Want Your Scores!
Donor
Game Mod
931 posts
Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 25
Points: 9,248, Level: 25 Points: 9,248, Level: 25 Points: 9,248, Level: 25
Level up: 45%
Level up: 45%, 502 Points needed Level up: 45% Level up: 45%
Send a message via Skype™ to Jason L. Davis

Jason L. Davis

+1 (+1/-0)     

My condolences Big Homie!

Comments

Thankz JIG!!
Old 06-11-2013, 05:41 PM   #10
Forum lurker
15,575 posts
Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 62
Points: 106,729, Level: 62 Points: 106,729, Level: 62 Points: 106,729, Level: 62
Level up: 81%
Level up: 81%, 4,021 Points needed Level up: 81% Level up: 81%

Tails

+1 (+1/-0)     

Quote:
Originally Posted by samejamesbond View Post
I lost my uncle a few months ago due to Strokes resulting from Meningitis. It was hard to see him pass, but you find comfort
in friends and family. With time you'll get over the sorrow, just remember the good times you had together.

I wish you and your family the very best.
Sorry to hear sjb

Comments

I appreciate it Tails.

Old 06-12-2013, 07:13 PM   #11
I.X.E.
260 posts
View Stats

T to the C

The funeral will be this Saturday comming up and we still getting everything situated! I found out later that my uncle had Lung Cancer. And he was also a diabetic! Thank you everybody on your words. I'm still hanging on strong and trill for the familia! Word Up!!!

Old 06-13-2013, 01:37 PM   #12
Regular Poster
190 posts
thetedster intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.thetedster intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.thetedster intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.thetedster intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.thetedster intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.thetedster intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.thetedster intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.
View Stats
Level: 20
Points: 4,912, Level: 20 Points: 4,912, Level: 20 Points: 4,912, Level: 20
Level up: 24%
Level up: 24%, 838 Points needed Level up: 24% Level up: 24%
Activity: 8%
Activity: 8% Activity: 8% Activity: 8%
Send a message via AIM to thetedster

thetedster

+1 (+1/-0)     

Really sorry to hear that Ted, I hope everything is good and we see you kicking butts with your scores again after everything calms down

Comments

Appreciated Ted, playa!!! Still haning and staing strong for the familia!!!
Old 06-15-2013, 09:28 PM   #13
I.X.E.
260 posts
View Stats

T to the C

The funeral went by real smooth. A lot of people came to pay respect for my uncle! Afterwards the family was chilling out at my grandmoms house with the card game/Horseshoe game going while the rest remembering the good things of my uncle! He will alway be in my hearts and the rest of the family and friends! Real Talk!!!

R.I.P.
T.Bluford
1951-2013

Old 06-16-2013, 12:47 AM   #14
Regular Poster
11,175 posts
Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 61
Points: 71,254, Level: 61 Points: 71,254, Level: 61 Points: 71,254, Level: 61
Level up: 4%
Level up: 4%, 19,296 Points needed Level up: 4% Level up: 4%

Slime Slayer

+1 (+1/-0)     

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddy Loc View Post
The funeral went by real smooth. A lot of people came to pay respect for my uncle! Afterwards the family was chilling out at my grandmoms house with the card game/Horseshoe game going while the rest remembering the good things of my uncle! He will alway be in my hearts and the rest of the family and friends! Real Talk!!!

R.I.P.
T.Bluford
1951-2013
Word.

Comments

Thankz Steve!!! No Doubt!!!