Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
Scoop This section contains interesting stories found on the web, mostly to do with retro gaming.
Donation Goal
Goal amount: 5000 USD, Received: 1409 USD (28%)
Donate Now
When we reach the current donation goal all software on Retro Uprising will be replaced with a new superior method for playing games online that will support all browsers, play many more games and consoles and fix errors in existing games. This will be a massive site upgrade. The largest in our history. Please help us reach our goal as soon as possible.

Retro Uprising relies on donations from users like you! List of Donors

Register to enable more features such as high score recording.

Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > Scoop

Old 05-01-2013, 09:44 PM   #326
Regular Poster
160 posts
CKF glows in the darkCKF glows in the darkCKF glows in the darkCKF glows in the darkCKF glows in the darkCKF glows in the darkCKF glows in the darkCKF glows in the darkCKF glows in the darkCKF glows in the darkCKF glows in the dark
View Stats
Level: 15
Points: 2,813, Level: 15 Points: 2,813, Level: 15 Points: 2,813, Level: 15
Level up: 21%
Level up: 21%, 237 Points needed Level up: 21% Level up: 21%
Activity: 3%
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

CKF

Re: Twingalaxies down

I see one game with a problem score there at gamest:
Quote:
GAPLUS 100.000.0000+α INFINITE SCORE PROBLEM
Gaplus maxes out at 10.000.000, (10 million), they have what looks like 100 million, but with an extra 0 in that last group of what should be 3 0's.
Old 05-01-2013, 10:09 PM   #327
IGBYgate 2014
2,040 posts
Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 38
Points: 24,433, Level: 38 Points: 24,433, Level: 38 Points: 24,433, Level: 38
Level up: 91%
Level up: 91%, 217 Points needed Level up: 91% Level up: 91%
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Barra

Probably just input/translation error
The "infinite score problem" refers to the ability to leech indefinitely
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 01:38 AM   #328
Regular Poster
75 posts
Fellowroot has been properly raised to the rank of average
View Stats
Level: 4
Points: 309, Level: 4 Points: 309, Level: 4 Points: 309, Level: 4
Level up: 6%
Level up: 6%, 141 Points needed Level up: 6% Level up: 6%

Fellowroot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barra View Post
6 players have scored 10mil+, the alpha = individually. (From their front page - Gamest/Arcadia Records)
Yeah, but what are the actual scores

10,738,982?
10,398,467?
10,002,387?

If you don't list the actual score then it could be anything.

Anyway I'll see if I can't loop this *curse* game and prove to everyone here that I am worthy of being sponsored.
Old 05-02-2013, 01:43 AM   #329
IGBYgate 2014
2,040 posts
Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats

Barra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fellowroot View Post
Yeah, but what are the actual scores
Ask GHEMANT. Maybe the counter stops at 9,999,900 and they rounded it to 10mil? I have no idea.
Quote:
If you don't list the actual score then it could be anything.
I wish I could

Yeah you should definitely go for it, you'd be the first person to do it on emulation which is pretty cool.
Old 05-02-2013, 01:46 AM   #330
Forum lurker
15,575 posts
Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 62
Points: 106,729, Level: 62 Points: 106,729, Level: 62 Points: 106,729, Level: 62
Level up: 81%
Level up: 81%, 4,021 Points needed Level up: 81% Level up: 81%

Tails

I think being sponsored to play games is absolutely nuts.

Old 05-02-2013, 02:14 AM   #331
Regular Poster
11,175 posts
Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 61
Points: 71,254, Level: 61 Points: 71,254, Level: 61 Points: 71,254, Level: 61
Level up: 4%
Level up: 4%, 19,296 Points needed Level up: 4% Level up: 4%

Slime Slayer

Quote:
Anyway I'll see if I can't loop this *curse* game and prove to everyone here that I am worthy of being sponsored.
There are lots of people here that can loop lots of games.
Old 05-02-2013, 02:32 AM   #332
IGBYgate 2014
2,040 posts
View Stats

Barra

The concept of being sponsored is nuts at this stage, but only because there would not be any revenue for the sponsor, so why would they?
If this were to change in the future, and there was some way for a sponsor to make money off people watching gameplay etc then it could be possible.
Old 05-02-2013, 07:48 AM   #333
Regular Poster
2,122 posts
TodayIsForgotten has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!TodayIsForgotten has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!TodayIsForgotten has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!TodayIsForgotten has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!TodayIsForgotten has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!TodayIsForgotten has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!TodayIsForgotten has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!TodayIsForgotten has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!TodayIsForgotten has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!TodayIsForgotten has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!TodayIsForgotten has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 24
Points: 8,725, Level: 24 Points: 8,725, Level: 24 Points: 8,725, Level: 24
Level up: 85%
Level up: 85%, 125 Points needed Level up: 85% Level up: 85%

TodayIsForgotten

I don't see the benefit in being sponsored either. Unless you have a youtube channel where you're pulling in hundreds of thousands of views for each of your video's. What will really come from it? What would be the motivation for a person to sponsor? It would be like pleading with people to bring back the atari to replace the current generation of gaming.
Old 05-03-2013, 07:32 PM   #334
Regular Poster
67 posts
knt deserves a fan clubknt deserves a fan clubknt deserves a fan clubknt deserves a fan clubknt deserves a fan clubknt deserves a fan club
View Stats
Level: 10
Points: 1,101, Level: 10 Points: 1,101, Level: 10 Points: 1,101, Level: 10
Level up: 1%
Level up: 1%, 199 Points needed Level up: 1% Level up: 1%

knt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Bando View Post
Q: What does it cost to submit a score to Twin Galaxies?
A: Players may purchase Twin Galaxies score submissions based on three tiers:
- $25.00 – One (1) score submission or up to Two (2) hours of recording
- $60.00 – Three (3) score submission or up to Six (6) hours of recording
- $75.00 – Five (5) score submission or up to Twelve (12) hours of recording

RIP
great thread anyway.

wish and hope new tg shall die (close down business should be enough) on worldwide great players lack of interest.
... it's too far, but maybe someday ill jump a quarter of equator with dvd(s) including some marathon game and plug in dollar to their greedy throat.

$75 per game -> countdown to extinction
Old 05-03-2013, 08:16 PM   #335
Donor
Administrator
12,316 posts
Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 65
Points: 151,608, Level: 65 Points: 151,608, Level: 65 Points: 151,608, Level: 65
Level up: 4%, 29,342 Points needed Level up: 4% Level up: 4%

Kong

MARP has been offline or extremely slow for a few days.

The new TG has some errors in their score board. If the score is anything besides a positive int, float or time then the score board is broken. Scores with %, $ or 0 or less cause errors.

---------- Post added at 09:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 PM ----------

When companies sponsor players it is normally so they can profit from advertising in some way. That is very difficult in retro gaming.

I met someone that runs a crappy video game site last year. They made big money having rinky dink gaming conventions. I got excited because I thought I could do a better event than him and started asking questions. He was getting money because he catered to hard core gamers that bought new stuff. He was mainly getting sponsored by ATI. ATI doesn't care about us because they can't make much money off of us.

Most sponsors are not paying from their heart. They are making an investment. If you want to get sponsored think of what you can offer the sponsor that will make them money. In retro gaming the only thing I can think of is a lot of viewers on a youtube or twitch account.

Although if you are just looking for $25 to cover your costs that probably isn't too hard. Start by asking your mom

I feel pretty strongly if someone is going to pay you to set a high score, even if it is just $25, that money should not go to a website. It should go to you.
Old 05-04-2013, 10:48 AM   #336
Regular Poster
92 posts
NESKING2 has been properly raised to the rank of averageNESKING2 has been properly raised to the rank of average
View Stats
Level: 3
Points: 299, Level: 3 Points: 299, Level: 3 Points: 299, Level: 3
Level up: 99%
Level up: 99%, 1 Points needed Level up: 99% Level up: 99%

NESKING2

Only people that are not good enough bash sponsorships,peoples work and accomplishments NUFF SAID there

and yes TG is gonna die
Old 05-09-2013, 10:49 AM   #337
I Want Your Scores!
Donor
Game Mod
931 posts
Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 25
Points: 9,248, Level: 25 Points: 9,248, Level: 25 Points: 9,248, Level: 25
Level up: 45%
Level up: 45%, 502 Points needed Level up: 45% Level up: 45%
Send a message via Skype™ to Jason L. Davis

Jason L. Davis

Im New To This Site, A Former TG Member, I Can Say That This Site Is Really Got Its " You Know What Together"!
Old 05-09-2013, 10:54 AM   #338
Donor
Administrator
12,316 posts
Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 151,608, Level: 65 Points: 151,608, Level: 65 Points: 151,608, Level: 65

Kong

MARP has been offline for about 2 weeks. Anyone know what the deal is?
Old 05-09-2013, 10:56 AM   #339
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 63
Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63
Level up: 4%, 18,710 Points needed Level up: 4% Level up: 4%

Dudebro

@JIG- Welcome to RU and thanks for the compliment.
Old 05-09-2013, 12:26 PM   #340
Donor
987 posts
D.B. Cooper glows in the darkD.B. Cooper glows in the darkD.B. Cooper glows in the darkD.B. Cooper glows in the darkD.B. Cooper glows in the darkD.B. Cooper glows in the darkD.B. Cooper glows in the darkD.B. Cooper glows in the darkD.B. Cooper glows in the darkD.B. Cooper glows in the darkD.B. Cooper glows in the dark
View Stats
Points: 23,260, Level: 38 Points: 23,260, Level: 38 Points: 23,260, Level: 38
Level up: 40%
Level up: 40%, 1,390 Points needed Level up: 40% Level up: 40%

D.B. Cooper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kong View Post
MARP has been offline for about 2 weeks. Anyone know what the deal is?
Not offline, just really slow. I downloaded a score there just the other day although I was kinda hoping no one playing wolfman's game would notice
Old 05-10-2013, 07:24 PM   #341
Regular Poster
75 posts
Fellowroot has been properly raised to the rank of average
View Stats
Level: 4
Points: 309, Level: 4 Points: 309, Level: 4 Points: 309, Level: 4
Level up: 6%
Level up: 6%, 141 Points needed Level up: 6% Level up: 6%

Fellowroot

I made this a long time ago when I missed out on going to the Texas Twin Galaxies event.

Old 05-10-2013, 07:32 PM   #342
Donor
441 posts
Jack Bando radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainsJack Bando radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainsJack Bando radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainsJack Bando radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainsJack Bando radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainsJack Bando radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainsJack Bando radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainsJack Bando radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainsJack Bando radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brains
View Stats
Level: 28
Points: 12,150, Level: 28 Points: 12,150, Level: 28 Points: 12,150, Level: 28
Level up: 67%
Level up: 67%, 300 Points needed Level up: 67% Level up: 67%
Activity: 53%
Activity: 53% Activity: 53% Activity: 53%

Jack Bando

You can now sign up to see the website before it goes live. At which point you can complain how terrible it is and how you don't have money to send them and then they ignore your suggestions and go extinct.
Old 05-10-2013, 07:54 PM   #343
I Want Your Scores!
Donor
Game Mod
931 posts
Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 25
Points: 9,248, Level: 25 Points: 9,248, Level: 25 Points: 9,248, Level: 25
Level up: 45%
Level up: 45%, 502 Points needed Level up: 45% Level up: 45%
Send a message via Skype™ to Jason L. Davis

Jason L. Davis

@ DudeBro - I really appreciate the welcome my fellow gamer! I will be spending most of my time here I can already sense it! I think the only kahoots I will be having with TG is for my modern records, Those being All my Guitar Hero records. I have 15 World Records so far but haven't taken the steps to sending them in to TG because the site has been down, And now the news that I have been hearing about having to pay to submit my scores really gets to me. is this info really true? Or is it still under wraps? if so this is really going to put a damper in my " Run 'n' Gun " for my World Records.

---------- Post added at 08:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 PM ----------

BTW- I do have a question and I am truly sorry if there is a thread for it already, But I wanted to know If this site was like TG In being able to Go for World Records and being Legitimately recognized by Guinness Gaming And other such Organizations?
Old 05-10-2013, 10:16 PM   #344
Regular Poster
92 posts
NESKING2 has been properly raised to the rank of averageNESKING2 has been properly raised to the rank of average
View Stats

NESKING2

Quote:
Originally Posted by JIG View Post
@ DudeBro - I really appreciate the welcome my fellow gamer! I will be spending most of my time here I can already sense it! I think the only kahoots I will be having with TG is for my modern records, Those being All my Guitar Hero records. I have 15 World Records so far but haven't taken the steps to sending them in to TG because the site has been down, And now the news that I have been hearing about having to pay to submit my scores really gets to me. is this info really true? Or is it still under wraps? if so this is really going to put a damper in my " Run 'n' Gun " for my World Records.

---------- Post added at 08:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 PM ----------

BTW- I do have a question and I am truly sorry if there is a thread for it already, But I wanted to know If this site was like TG In being able to Go for World Records and being Legitimately recognized by Guinness Gaming And other such Organizations?

It's not BUD submit to Guinness directly
Old 05-10-2013, 10:46 PM   #345
Regular Poster
11,175 posts
Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 61
Points: 71,254, Level: 61 Points: 71,254, Level: 61 Points: 71,254, Level: 61
Level up: 4%, 19,296 Points needed Level up: 4% Level up: 4%

Slime Slayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JIG View Post

Not as of now, but to be honest, I think TG and the Guinness records are loosing credibility at a rapid rate. Bottom line is that all scores here share the same value, and the numbers don't lie, if you see a score that is set on this site you can be assured that it is legit. It's free to play, and there is a sense of camaraderie that goes along with the competitiveness. It's hands down (i.m.o.) the best site on the entire internet, non-porn of course.
Old 05-11-2013, 12:41 PM   #346
Regular Poster
92 posts
View Stats

NESKING2

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevencassidy13 View Post
Not as of now, but to be honest, I think TG and the Guinness records are loosing credibility at a rapid rate. Bottom line is that all scores here share the same value, and the numbers don't lie, if you see a score that is set on this site you can be assured that it is legit. It's free to play, and there is a sense of camaraderie that goes along with the competitiveness. It's hands down (i.m.o.) the best site on the entire internet, non-porn of course.
ITS emulation its not the same at all IF retro uprise gets real sub missions on real games i join

---------- Post added 05-11-2013 at 12:41 PM ---------- Previous post was 05-10-2013 at 11:57 PM ----------

submissions lol
Old 05-11-2013, 02:19 PM   #347
Donor
Administrator
12,316 posts
View Stats

Kong

I don't think Guinness recognizes every TG score. TG submits X number every year to Guinness and those are the only one's they recognize. So submitting to TG does not gurantee that Guinness will recognize your score.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevencassidy13 View Post
It's hands down (i.m.o.) the best site on the entire internet, non-porn of course.
One day we'll beat porn.
Old 05-11-2013, 02:27 PM   #348
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63
Level up: 4%, 18,710 Points needed Level up: 4% Level up: 4%

Dudebro

Quote:
One day we'll beat porn.
No one ever will.
Old 05-11-2013, 03:18 PM   #349
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,086 posts
Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 117,922, Level: 63 Points: 117,922, Level: 63 Points: 117,922, Level: 63
Level up: 38%
Level up: 38%, 12,128 Points needed Level up: 38% Level up: 38%

Kugyince

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kong View Post
One day we'll beat porn.
I beat to porn all the time.

Old 05-11-2013, 04:55 PM   #350
Donor
Administrator
12,316 posts
View Stats

Kong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Bando View Post
You can now sign up to see the website before it goes live. At which point you can complain how terrible it is and how you don't have money to send them and then they ignore your suggestions and go extinct.
From their FB:

The all new Twin Galaxies website will be launching pretty soon! We're giving our community early access before the rest of the world. Pre-Register via the link below. Once the site is open for preview, we'll invite you via email to create your gamer profile, browse thousands of game pages, join in the discussion forums, connect with other gamers around the world, and much more.

Pre-register now: http://twingalaxies.com/userRegistration.php

GAME ON!!!
Twin Galaxies