Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
Scoop This section contains interesting stories found on the web, mostly to do with retro gaming.
Donation Goal
Goal amount: 5000 USD, Received: 1409 USD (28%)
Donate Now
When we reach the current donation goal all software on Retro Uprising will be replaced with a new superior method for playing games online that will support all browsers, play many more games and consoles and fix errors in existing games. This will be a massive site upgrade. The largest in our history. Please help us reach our goal as soon as possible.

Retro Uprising relies on donations from users like you! List of Donors

Register to enable more features such as high score recording.

Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > Scoop

Old 09-14-2015, 12:50 PM   #226
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 63
Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63
Level up: 4%
Level up: 4%, 18,710 Points needed Level up: 4% Level up: 4%
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Dudebro

Re: Gaming News General

So he was responsible(at least partially) for GC and Wii? I have a feeling this means that Nintendo will keep going in its current direction, does that sound about right to you guys who follow this kinda of stuff?
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2015, 04:52 PM   #227
Extra Chrispy
6,706 posts
CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 43
Points: 31,298, Level: 43 Points: 31,298, Level: 43 Points: 31,298, Level: 43
Level up: 18%
Level up: 18%, 1,152 Points needed Level up: 18% Level up: 18%

CrispyChicken

Pokemon Z confirmed?

Pokemon Z: More Evidence Surfaces Ahead of Announcement - IGN

"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That’s why I read so much, Jon Snow."

Old 09-14-2015, 07:15 PM   #228
she's exhausted
Donor
Game Mod
1,912 posts
ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 58
Points: 56,752, Level: 58 Points: 56,752, Level: 58 Points: 56,752, Level: 58
Level up: 21%
Level up: 21%, 1,598 Points needed Level up: 21% Level up: 21%

ZedIsDead

Apparently Kimishima was against the Wii U, so we may not have a "stay the course" guy after all.

Nintendo's new president Tatsumi Kimishima advised against the Wii U - Neoseeker
Check out the Zed Discord; the only Zed-centric Discord in the world!

Or perhaps the Zed Twitter; the only Zed-centric Twitter in the world!

Or, hell, the Zed Twitch ; the only Zed-centric Twitch in the world!

Old 09-15-2015, 12:32 PM   #229
5,572 posts
DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 52
Points: 45,976, Level: 52 Points: 45,976, Level: 52 Points: 45,976, Level: 52
Level up: 41%
Level up: 41%, 1,074 Points needed Level up: 41% Level up: 41%

DrunkN

Good. The Wii U was ill conceived and Nintendo already began backtracking with the NX.
Old 09-15-2015, 10:11 PM   #230
Regular Poster
11,175 posts
Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 61
Points: 71,254, Level: 61 Points: 71,254, Level: 61 Points: 71,254, Level: 61
Level up: 4%, 19,296 Points needed Level up: 4% Level up: 4%

Slime Slayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkN View Post
Good. The Wii U was ill conceived and Nintendo already began backtracking with the NX.
I'd say it was ill received, I love the gamepad, and the library is the strongest of of the big 3 in my opinion. For me, a great system.

And yes, I know my switching out conceived for received is a catch 22.
kong on Bronies:

"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
Old 09-18-2015, 05:53 PM   #231
Butterscotch
2,971 posts
StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 29
Points: 13,436, Level: 29 Points: 13,436, Level: 29 Points: 13,436, Level: 29
Level up: 99%
Level up: 99%, 14 Points needed Level up: 99% Level up: 99%
Send a message via Yahoo to StarfoxFan2009

StarfoxFan2009

We were all expecting it to happen, but Konami finally pulled the plug on Triple AAA game production except for Pro Evolution Soccer.

Konami calls it quits on AAA console games, reports say
Old 09-18-2015, 05:58 PM   #232
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,086 posts
Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 117,922, Level: 63 Points: 117,922, Level: 63 Points: 117,922, Level: 63
Level up: 38%
Level up: 38%, 12,128 Points needed Level up: 38% Level up: 38%

Kugyince

Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right B A STOP

Old 09-19-2015, 09:06 AM   #233
Regular Poster
4,154 posts
Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 60
Points: 62,826, Level: 60 Points: 62,826, Level: 60 Points: 62,826, Level: 60
Level up: 25%
Level up: 25%, 7,624 Points needed Level up: 25% Level up: 25%
Activity: 20%
Activity: 20% Activity: 20% Activity: 20%

Seahawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seahawk View Post
Looking at the past few years, I think Konami is just exiting the video games industry entirely. It is a trivial part of their total company value.
Totally called it.

Hudson died for nothing.
  • Silent Hill
  • Metal Gear
  • Castlevania
  • Bomberman
  • Bloody Roar
  • Contra
  • Gradius
  • Frogger
  • Goemon
  • Zone of the Enders
  • Suikoden
  • Rocket Knight
  • Adventure Island
  • BONK
  • Star Soldier
  • Twinbee
  • and more!
All dead. RIP.

---------- Post added 09-19-2015 at 10:06 AM ---------- Previous post was 09-18-2015 at 10:42 PM ----------

Old 09-19-2015, 10:50 AM   #234
Butterscotch
2,971 posts
StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 29
Points: 13,436, Level: 29 Points: 13,436, Level: 29 Points: 13,436, Level: 29
Level up: 99%
Level up: 99%, 14 Points needed Level up: 99% Level up: 99%
Send a message via Yahoo to StarfoxFan2009

StarfoxFan2009

They could, but they won't because like almost every other 3rd party developer they pretty much consider Nintendo's Wii-U worthless
Old 09-28-2015, 09:30 PM   #235
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,086 posts
Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 117,922, Level: 63 Points: 117,922, Level: 63 Points: 117,922, Level: 63

Kugyince

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro View Post
So he was responsible(at least partially) for GC and Wii? I have a feeling this means that Nintendo will keep going in its current direction, does that sound about right to you guys who follow this kinda of stuff?
Tatsumi Kimishima is a business man's business man. He was elected by the board because the person Iwata was grooming for the job was not ready at the time. He's old and has stated that he wasn't the board's first choice for NCL CEO. His job, as well as Miyamoto's and Takeda's is to groom the new figureheads for the company. Because that's all Iwata, Reggie, Miyamoto, etc... are. Figureheads. (ProTip: Look towards Shinya Takahashi and Katsuya Eguchi as the most likely successors to Miyamoto and Tezuka.)

( Click to show/hide )

Most surprisingly, this is the first time that I'm aware of, the entire board of directors took what is essentially a media shot.

The actual people running Nintendo:
( Click to show/hide )

He was the CEO of NoA in the term before Reggie. He was then promoted to the CFO of The Pokemon Company. He has a very western/American lean in both business philosophy and knowledge. Most of his family lives in America, including his children. I believe his knowledge of western business practices and familiarity of American culture probably earned him the nod. That would imply that Nintendo plans to focus more on serving western audiences, or at least wants a larger slice of the largest gaming market, if nothing else.

Old 09-28-2015, 10:33 PM   #236
Regular Poster
11,175 posts
Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats

Slime Slayer

>Reggies face when they have been making fun of him all day and he doesn't even know it.
kong on Bronies:

"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
Old 09-28-2015, 10:38 PM   #237
Extra Chrispy
6,706 posts
CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 43
Points: 31,298, Level: 43 Points: 31,298, Level: 43 Points: 31,298, Level: 43
Level up: 18%
Level up: 18%, 1,152 Points needed Level up: 18% Level up: 18%

CrispyChicken

I love how Kimishima's emotionless face is becoming a meme.

If they don't like the games, kill them. Kill them all.

"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That’s why I read so much, Jon Snow."

Old 09-29-2015, 01:18 PM   #238
Regular Poster
1,749 posts
bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 27
Points: 11,136, Level: 27 Points: 11,136, Level: 27 Points: 11,136, Level: 27
Level up: 54%
Level up: 54%, 414 Points needed Level up: 54% Level up: 54%
Activity: 7%
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%

bearhawk72

The company I work for, ROBLOX, is releasing their game onto the XBOX One. It will be free to play, but like the official site there are subscriptions you can buy to unlock extra features but it is entirely unnecessary to have a subscription to play games or build your own. While the main audience is kids and teenagers, you can go check it out and see what they have built or see if your kids are interested in learning how to build games and script.

ROBLOX is a site geared at young kids and teens, where they can learn how create their own games using Lua scripting and they have build some very impressive games. If you have a subscription and a popular game, you can cash out the in game money you make for real cash. While the initial version will not allow you to build your own games on the xbox one, that feature may be added later. If that is your thing or you want to try it out you can always go on the website.

Ever played the game Unturned on Steam? It was originally created on ROBLOX.
Old 09-30-2015, 08:48 AM   #239
5,572 posts
DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats

DrunkN

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearhawk72 View Post
The company I work for, ROBLOX, is releasing their game onto the XBOX One. It will be free to play, but like the official site there are subscriptions you can buy to unlock extra features but it is entirely unnecessary to have a subscription to play games or build your own. While the main audience is kids and teenagers, you can go check it out and see what they have built or see if your kids are interested in learning how to build games and script.

ROBLOX is a site geared at young kids and teens, where they can learn how create their own games using Lua scripting and they have build some very impressive games. If you have a subscription and a popular game, you can cash out the in game money you make for real cash. While the initial version will not allow you to build your own games on the xbox one, that feature may be added later. If that is your thing or you want to try it out you can always go on the website.

Ever played the game Unturned on Steam? It was originally created on ROBLOX.
Corporate shill!

Nah, I'm just kidding. Cool news, Bearhawk. Think it'll ever come to Steam?
Old 11-02-2015, 08:31 AM   #240
5,572 posts
View Stats

DrunkN

KONAMI¡¤Ãæ¹ñTencent¤È¶¨¶È¤Ç¡Öº²ÅÍÍå¡Ê²¾¡Ë¡×¤òÃæ¹ñ» Ô¾ì¤ËÄó¶¡ - 4Gamer.net

Tencent, a Chinese media company, just struck some kind of deal with Konami to make a Contra game for the android/ios.
Old 11-03-2015, 02:58 AM   #241
Regular Poster
28 posts
Kevo is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
Level: 1
Points: 93, Level: 1 Points: 93, Level: 1 Points: 93, Level: 1
Level up: 24%
Level up: 24%, 57 Points needed Level up: 24% Level up: 24%

Kevo

Thought this was pretty interesting...

Quote:
On November 2, 2015, King Digital Entertainment plc and Activision Blizzard, Inc. announced that they reached an agreement under which Activision Blizzard will acquire all of the outstanding shares of King for $18.00 in cash per share for a total equity value of $5.9 billion. The Boards of Directors of both Activision Blizzard and King unanimously approved the proposed transaction, which is being implemented by means of a scheme of arrangement under Irish law. The transaction is subject to approval by King’s shareholders and the Irish High Court, clearances by the relevant antitrust authorities and other customary closing conditions, and is expected to be completed by Spring 2016.
King Digital Entertainment plc - Investors - News - Acquisition
Old 11-03-2015, 08:53 AM   #242
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63

Dudebro

The only good that can come out of that is if Blizzard buys it and then kills it.
Old 11-03-2015, 10:06 AM   #243
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,086 posts
View Stats

Kugyince

Activision just got a little more sleazy.

Old 11-03-2015, 11:10 PM   #244
5,572 posts
View Stats

DrunkN

+1 (+1/-0)     

We've all seen it before. Creative dev teams being bought out by soulless fat cats just out to obtain intellectual properties. Mark my words, Candy Crush will turn to shit after this.

jk that game stinks

Comments

Lol
Old 11-04-2015, 04:20 AM   #245
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,086 posts
View Stats

Kugyince

That's too bad. Its going to be that much harder to find a niche match three game on the app store now.

Old 11-04-2015, 04:49 PM   #246
Regular Poster
11,175 posts
View Stats

Slime Slayer

OMG, I was at level 7890... All that time wasted. I feel violated, I need time to think.
kong on Bronies:

Old 11-04-2015, 06:41 PM   #247
1,757 posts
Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 33
Points: 17,557, Level: 33 Points: 17,557, Level: 33 Points: 17,557, Level: 33
Level up: 92%
Level up: 92%, 93 Points needed Level up: 92% Level up: 92%
Activity: 13%
Activity: 13% Activity: 13% Activity: 13%

Mareeps

Almost 6 billion?

God damn, what were they thinking? It'll have to make millions a day into the 2030's for this to pay off for them.
Old 11-04-2015, 07:35 PM   #248
Regular Poster
11,175 posts
View Stats

Slime Slayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mareeps View Post
Almost 6 billion?

God damn, what were they thinking? It'll have to make millions a day into the 2030's for this to pay off for them.
Candy Crush alone at one point was making 50+ million a day.
kong on Bronies:

Old 11-04-2015, 08:39 PM   #249
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
View Stats

Dudebro

With the way they spam those annoying CC commercials I'm not surprised at all by this insane price tag.
Old 11-05-2015, 02:52 AM   #250
1,757 posts
Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 33
Points: 17,557, Level: 33 Points: 17,557, Level: 33 Points: 17,557, Level: 33
Level up: 92%
Level up: 92%, 93 Points needed Level up: 92% Level up: 92%
Activity: 13%
Activity: 13% Activity: 13% Activity: 13%

Mareeps

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevencassidy13 View Post
Candy Crush alone at one point was making 50+ million a day.
It won't be like that forever. People arent going to be playing that trash into the 2020's, let alone 2030's. Some other ripoff of something older will come along.