Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
Scoop This section contains interesting stories found on the web, mostly to do with retro gaming.
Donation Goal
Goal amount: 5000 USD, Received: 1409 USD (28%)
Donate Now
When we reach the current donation goal all software on Retro Uprising will be replaced with a new superior method for playing games online that will support all browsers, play many more games and consoles and fix errors in existing games. This will be a massive site upgrade. The largest in our history. Please help us reach our goal as soon as possible.

Retro Uprising relies on donations from users like you! List of Donors

Register to enable more features such as high score recording.

Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > Scoop

Old 06-02-2015, 11:05 PM   #1
Regular Poster
1,000 posts
count100 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainscount100 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainscount100 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainscount100 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainscount100 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainscount100 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainscount100 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainscount100 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainscount100 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brains
View Stats
Level: 20
Points: 4,839, Level: 20 Points: 4,839, Level: 20 Points: 4,839, Level: 20
Level up: 18%
Level up: 18%, 911 Points needed Level up: 18% Level up: 18%
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

count100

Re: Trumpets in the sky: what is it really?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails View Post
Count my question for you is that what if Jesus and god view something majestic while you view it as a noob playing a trumpet? I mean look at aliens in cartoons how they view something different than people on earth. You just never know.

Well that could be the case but as it is not explained on how the sounds of the trumpets will truly sound, I choose to believe that because it is played by the angels as it is written, that it in turn will sound alot better then what is heard in the videos that I have heard. That is my opinion on it.
Cartoons are up for interpretation that is why they are cartoons. Much like how I think that the trumpets will sound better then some noob learning how to play the trumpet.
Can I be wrong. Of course, but that is also why it is in my opinion that I say what I say and believe what I believe.
Old 06-03-2015, 03:09 AM   #2
Donor
Game Mod
573 posts
QAOP Spaceman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!QAOP Spaceman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!QAOP Spaceman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!QAOP Spaceman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!QAOP Spaceman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!QAOP Spaceman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!QAOP Spaceman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!QAOP Spaceman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!QAOP Spaceman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!QAOP Spaceman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!QAOP Spaceman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 32
Points: 16,051, Level: 32 Points: 16,051, Level: 32 Points: 16,051, Level: 32
Level up: 55%
Level up: 55%, 499 Points needed Level up: 55% Level up: 55%
Activity: 16%
Activity: 16% Activity: 16% Activity: 16%

QAOP Spaceman

Re: Trumpets in the sky: what is it really?

I choose to believe the only sound when the end comes, and His Noodly Goodness returns, will be wailing and the gnashing of teeth of the unbelievers as they're cast into the Underground Freezer of Doom.

No trumpets.

My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote