Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
Chat Whatever.
Donation Goal
Goal amount: 5000 USD, Received: 1409 USD (28%)
Donate Now
When we reach the current donation goal all software on Retro Uprising will be replaced with a new superior method for playing games online that will support all browsers, play many more games and consoles and fix errors in existing games. This will be a massive site upgrade. The largest in our history. Please help us reach our goal as soon as possible.

Retro Uprising relies on donations from users like you! List of Donors

Register to enable more features such as high score recording.

Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > Chat

Old 04-07-2016, 05:37 PM   #1251
Regular Poster
5,044 posts
CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 46
Points: 35,544, Level: 46 Points: 35,544, Level: 46 Points: 35,544, Level: 46
Level up: 7%
Level up: 7%, 1,406 Points needed Level up: 7% Level up: 7%
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

CatalystiCam

Re: NHL Thread

Just glad they could give it a good send-off with a 6-2 win. 5-0 loss to Calgary prior had me worried.

Ending my season there. Partial to Florida because of Jagr and Teddy Purcell, and I wouldn't mind following Detroit or the Islanders either.
Old 04-14-2016, 11:53 PM   #1252
Extra Chrispy
6,706 posts
CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 43
Points: 31,298, Level: 43 Points: 31,298, Level: 43 Points: 31,298, Level: 43
Level up: 18%
Level up: 18%, 1,152 Points needed Level up: 18% Level up: 18%

CrispyChicken

Isles win game 1, yay. JT is a beast.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That’s why I read so much, Jon Snow."

Old 04-15-2016, 12:06 AM   #1253
I Want Your Scores!
Donor
Game Mod
931 posts
Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 25
Points: 9,248, Level: 25 Points: 9,248, Level: 25 Points: 9,248, Level: 25
Level up: 45%
Level up: 45%, 502 Points needed Level up: 45% Level up: 45%
Send a message via Skype™ to Jason L. Davis

Jason L. Davis

My Capitals are off to a good start!!!
http://www.pbh2.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/funny-gif-wrestling.gif
Old 04-15-2016, 08:22 AM   #1254
Regular Poster
1,749 posts
bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 27
Points: 11,136, Level: 27 Points: 11,136, Level: 27 Points: 11,136, Level: 27
Level up: 54%
Level up: 54%, 414 Points needed Level up: 54% Level up: 54%
Activity: 7%
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%

bearhawk72

Hawks lost game 1 on Wed. I'm not worried yet.
Old 04-15-2016, 12:06 PM   #1255
Regular Poster
5,044 posts
CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats

CatalystiCam

Sucks that isles and panthers face off in the first round. Means one of them has to go. Still partial to panthers. Purcell scored the opening goal i saw.

Wings looking in tough to win, but they certainly had their moments against tampa. Though zetterberg and datsyuk didnt show up.

Didnt the hawks outshoot the blues by like double?
Old 04-15-2016, 12:52 PM   #1256
Regular Poster
1,749 posts
bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats

bearhawk72

Quote:
Originally Posted by Japandering View Post
Sucks that isles and panthers face off in the first round. Means one of them has to go. Still partial to panthers. Purcell scored the opening goal i saw.

Wings looking in tough to win, but they certainly had their moments against tampa. Though zetterberg and datsyuk didnt show up.

Didnt the hawks outshoot the blues by like double?
I didn't get to watch the game, it started too late and I hd to sleep for work.

From what I gathered the Hawks outplayed them pretty badly just couldn't put the puck in the net.
Old 04-15-2016, 03:25 PM   #1257
On Vacation
Donor
Game Mod
Administrator
734 posts
krehztim has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!krehztim has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!krehztim has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!krehztim has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!krehztim has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!krehztim has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!krehztim has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!krehztim has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!krehztim has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!krehztim has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!krehztim has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 9,301, Level: 25 Points: 9,301, Level: 25 Points: 9,301, Level: 25
Level up: 51%
Level up: 51%, 449 Points needed Level up: 51% Level up: 51%

krehztim

As a long-suffering Caps fan, I thoroughly enjoyed last night's shutout, but I wouldn't be surprised if this goes 7 as it always does. I think it's only going 6, though, tops. THIS IS THE YEAR WE FINALLY STOP BEING CHOKING DOGS!! C-A-P-S, CAPS, CAPS, CAPS....
Old 04-15-2016, 03:29 PM   #1258
I Want Your Scores!
Donor
Game Mod
931 posts
Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats

Jason L. Davis

Quote:
Originally Posted by krehztim View Post
As a long-suffering Caps fan, I thoroughly enjoyed last night's shutout, but I wouldn't be surprised if this goes 7 as it always does. I think it's only going 6, though, tops. THIS IS THE YEAR WE FINALLY STOP BEING CHOKING DOGS!! C-A-P-S, CAPS, CAPS, CAPS....
I knew I liked you for some odd reason TIM!......Lol...J/k, Gooooo CAPS!!!!!!
http://www.pbh2.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/funny-gif-wrestling.gif
Old 04-16-2016, 01:03 AM   #1259
Regular Poster
5,044 posts
View Stats

CatalystiCam

The capitals, sharks and blues all have had a severe case of 'good in the regular season, but bow out in the playoffs'. About time any of those 3 take a run at the cup for real. Best o luck to ya folks, but uhh... Long suffering may not be the term of description. Please trade me your years of playoff appearances for 10 years of playoffless hockey in edmonton haha.
Old 04-16-2016, 09:30 AM   #1260
I Want Your Scores!
Donor
Game Mod
931 posts
View Stats

Jason L. Davis

I think we got a better shot now that we got Kutz. and TJ Oshie in the mix!
Old 04-16-2016, 10:52 AM   #1261
On Vacation
Donor
Game Mod
Administrator
734 posts
krehztim has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!krehztim has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!krehztim has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!krehztim has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!krehztim has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!krehztim has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!krehztim has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!krehztim has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!krehztim has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!krehztim has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!krehztim has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats

krehztim

Yes, I can see all five of your Stanley Cups filling up with your tears.

Being an Oilers fan is a little like being a Redskins fan. I was lucky enough to be old enough to remember each of the Super Bowl wins, so it makes it that much worse now that we have sucked for 20 years.

Quote:
The capitals, sharks and blues all have had a severe case of 'good in the regular season, but bow out in the playoffs'. About time any of those 3 take a run at the cup for real. Best o luck to ya folks, but uhh... Long suffering may not be the term of description. Please trade me your years of playoff appearances for 10 years of playoffless hockey in edmonton haha.
Old 04-16-2016, 11:00 AM   #1262
Regular Poster
5,044 posts
View Stats

CatalystiCam

Yes, but I was also born in 1995. I don't have 5 cups to remember haha.
Old 04-16-2016, 11:17 AM   #1263
On Vacation
Donor
Game Mod
Administrator
734 posts
View Stats

krehztim

Well, then, that does suck lol.

Quote:
Old 04-16-2016, 01:30 PM   #1264
Extra Chrispy
6,706 posts
CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats

CrispyChicken

Quote:
I'm in the same boat, friend Although my team is finally good now. 3 years out of 4 in the playoffs (still haven't gotten out of the first round yet though) and the team is still young.

"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That’s why I read so much, Jon Snow."

Old 04-16-2016, 11:58 PM   #1265
Regular Poster
5,044 posts
View Stats

CatalystiCam

Haha dont worry, I feel ya chris and am pulling for them. Just not against the panthers haha.

Enough about my teams shoddiness though. Time to enjoy the show!
Old 04-17-2016, 12:18 AM   #1266
Butterscotch
2,971 posts
StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 29
Points: 13,436, Level: 29 Points: 13,436, Level: 29 Points: 13,436, Level: 29
Level up: 99%
Level up: 99%, 14 Points needed Level up: 99% Level up: 99%
Send a message via Yahoo to StarfoxFan2009

StarfoxFan2009

Born in 1991 and got to see 3 Blackhawk victories so far... Proud to be a dynasty lol :P
Old 04-17-2016, 01:10 AM   #1267
I Want Your Scores!
Donor
Game Mod
931 posts
View Stats

Jason L. Davis

Im starting to feel old!...lol And today is my birthday too!
Old 04-18-2016, 02:11 AM   #1268
Extra Chrispy
6,706 posts
View Stats

CrispyChicken

Hickey scores game winner in OT to complete comeback win. Isles take a 2-1 series lead. Barclays atmopshere was great. Can't wait for Wednesday.

Old 04-18-2016, 08:44 PM   #1269
On Vacation
Donor
Game Mod
Administrator
734 posts
View Stats

krehztim

Nice to finally see the Caps step on someone's throat and beat an inferior opponent. I think they were 0-7 in game 3s the last 7 times they were up 2 games to none. As a Caps fan, I'm still waiting for the hammer to drop and have this go 7. A nice belated birthday give for Jason.
Old 04-18-2016, 09:19 PM   #1270
Extra Chrispy
6,706 posts
View Stats

CrispyChicken

Quote:
Originally Posted by krehztim View Post
Nice to finally see the Caps step on someone's throat and beat an inferior opponent. I think they were 0-7 in game 3s the last 7 times they were up 2 games to none. As a Caps fan, I'm still waiting for the hammer to drop and have this go 7. A nice belated birthday give for Jason.
I know being a Caps fan, you are probably skeptical of getting too excited, regardless of being the first seed, but I'd be shocked if you guys don't make it to the Stanley Cup Finals. The Caps are amazing this year (and my pick to win it all).

Old 04-19-2016, 08:13 AM   #1271
I Want Your Scores!
Donor
Game Mod
931 posts
View Stats

Jason L. Davis

One more game!!!
Old 04-20-2016, 08:35 AM   #1272
Regular Poster
1,749 posts
View Stats

bearhawk72

Well looks like my blackhawks are going to make an early exit this year
Old 04-20-2016, 10:53 PM   #1273
Extra Chrispy
6,706 posts
View Stats

CrispyChicken

Tavares carrying the Islanders so hard. Him and Greiss. The rest of the team looked awful today and have been sluggish the entire series outside the first line. Losing this game hurts a lot. It's so frustrating, we are finally playing a team with less playoff experience against us, yet we are still playing scared. Still 3 games left and the series is tied, but tonight reminded me a lot of last year game 7 vs the Caps. Bleh.

Old 04-21-2016, 03:49 PM   #1274
Regular Poster
5,044 posts
View Stats

CatalystiCam

I would give both teams some credit, Chris. You realize how much of a roll a good Florida team was on heading into the playoffs? That matters huge. They won't be easy to take down. Not a ton of star power on that team, but they are very well fleshed out through all 4 lines.

Here's hoping Detroit can force a game 6. They haven't looked good... Well not compared to the dozens of Russians lighting it up for the lightning.
Old 04-22-2016, 01:17 AM   #1275
Extra Chrispy
6,706 posts
View Stats

CrispyChicken

Quote:
I would give both teams some credit, Chris. You realize how much of a roll a good Florida team was on heading into the playoffs? That matters huge. They won't be easy to take down. Not a ton of star power on that team, but they are very well fleshed out through all 4 lines.
Oh yeah, I don't want to discredit Florida, they played really well yesterday. My gripe is that the Islanders aren't playing nearly as well as they should be. They aren't bringing it to the next level. I know the team is so much better than what they've shown. Sure Florida has something to do with that, but lack of energy and authority is not acceptable. Isles (Number 2 in hits per game) got out hit by the Panthers (Number 16 in hits per game). We aren't playing the way we normally do. Also I don't think the Panthers are that much better than us at all. Only 3 points separated the teams in the regular season and we have more playoff experience than their team. The biggest concern going into the series was Greiss and he's been one of our better players this series. I honestly think it's a team/management thing rather than an individual thing. But enough ranting, hoping we can get back to playing our game and get a series win.

Also, just found out the Isles haven't won a Game 5 in 29 years Hoping that's one streak that gets broken.

---------- Post added 04-22-2016 at 02:17 AM ---------- Previous post was 04-21-2016 at 08:55 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearhawk72 View Post
Well looks like my blackhawks are going to make an early exit this year
Staying alive for one more game at least.