Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
Chat Whatever.
Donation Goal
Goal amount: 5000 USD, Received: 1409 USD (28%)
Donate Now
When we reach the current donation goal all software on Retro Uprising will be replaced with a new superior method for playing games online that will support all browsers, play many more games and consoles and fix errors in existing games. This will be a massive site upgrade. The largest in our history. Please help us reach our goal as soon as possible.

Retro Uprising relies on donations from users like you! List of Donors

Register to enable more features such as high score recording.

Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > Chat

Old 08-15-2014, 12:10 AM   #1
I.X.E.
260 posts
T to the C glows in the darkT to the C glows in the darkT to the C glows in the darkT to the C glows in the darkT to the C glows in the darkT to the C glows in the darkT to the C glows in the darkT to the C glows in the darkT to the C glows in the darkT to the C glows in the darkT to the C glows in the dark
View Stats
Level: 28
Points: 12,119, Level: 28 Points: 12,119, Level: 28 Points: 12,119, Level: 28
Level up: 64%
Level up: 64%, 331 Points needed Level up: 64% Level up: 64%
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Send a message via AIM to T to the C Send a message via Yahoo to T to the C

T to the C

33 years on Earth!!!

Koool!!!! Shout of to everybody in RetroUprising!!!!! Yessssssssss Indeed!!!

8-14-2014

Last edited by T to the C; 08-15-2014 at 12:13 AM..
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

Old 08-15-2014, 12:29 AM   #2
Extra Chrispy
6,706 posts
CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 43
Points: 31,298, Level: 43 Points: 31,298, Level: 43 Points: 31,298, Level: 43
Level up: 18%
Level up: 18%, 1,152 Points needed Level up: 18% Level up: 18%

CrispyChicken

+1 (+1/-0)     
Re: 33 years on Earth!!!

I take it's your bday? If so, Happy birthday Teddy!

Comments

Thanks Stink!

"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That’s why I read so much, Jon Snow."

Old 08-15-2014, 12:33 AM   #3
Donor
Game Mod
573 posts
QAOP Spaceman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!QAOP Spaceman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!QAOP Spaceman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!QAOP Spaceman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!QAOP Spaceman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!QAOP Spaceman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!QAOP Spaceman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!QAOP Spaceman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!QAOP Spaceman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!QAOP Spaceman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!QAOP Spaceman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 32
Points: 16,051, Level: 32 Points: 16,051, Level: 32 Points: 16,051, Level: 32
Level up: 55%
Level up: 55%, 499 Points needed Level up: 55% Level up: 55%
Activity: 16%
Activity: 16% Activity: 16% Activity: 16%

QAOP Spaceman

+1 (+1/-0)     

Nice one Teddy. Have a great day, big man!

Comments

Thanks QAOP! I like the Space Invater B-Day Card! Dope!

Old 08-15-2014, 12:35 AM   #4
Kuma Shock
2,253 posts
Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 46
Points: 36,698, Level: 46 Points: 36,698, Level: 46 Points: 36,698, Level: 46
Level up: 84%
Level up: 84%, 252 Points needed Level up: 84% Level up: 84%

Wolf

+1 (+1/-0)     

happy bday teddy

Comments

Appreciated it Wolf!
Old 08-15-2014, 12:39 AM   #5
Extra Chrispy
6,706 posts
CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 43
Points: 31,298, Level: 43 Points: 31,298, Level: 43 Points: 31,298, Level: 43
Level up: 18%
Level up: 18%, 1,152 Points needed Level up: 18% Level up: 18%

CrispyChicken

By the way, is that your car? Because it's pretty sweet. Built in TVs and it's orange, the best color.

"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That’s why I read so much, Jon Snow."

Old 08-15-2014, 12:54 AM   #6
Regular Poster
11,175 posts
Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 61
Points: 71,254, Level: 61 Points: 71,254, Level: 61 Points: 71,254, Level: 61
Level up: 4%
Level up: 4%, 19,296 Points needed Level up: 4% Level up: 4%

Slime Slayer

+1 (+1/-0)     

What the heck, it seems like every freakin American is rich..

HB Teddo.

Comments

Thanks Steve!
kong on Bronies:

"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
Old 08-15-2014, 06:54 AM   #7
Regular Poster
Donor
Game Mod
333 posts
Krendall has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Krendall has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Krendall has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Krendall has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Krendall has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Krendall has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Krendall has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Krendall has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Krendall has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Krendall has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Krendall has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 24
Points: 8,646, Level: 24 Points: 8,646, Level: 24 Points: 8,646, Level: 24
Level up: 75%
Level up: 75%, 204 Points needed Level up: 75% Level up: 75%

Krendall

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevencassidy13 View Post
I'm not...
Old 08-21-2014, 12:28 PM   #8
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 63
Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63
Level up: 4%, 18,710 Points needed Level up: 4% Level up: 4%

Dudebro

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevencassidy13 View Post
Us poor people don't post pics of our squalor.
Old 08-21-2014, 02:54 PM   #9
Regular Poster
11,175 posts
Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 61
Points: 71,254, Level: 61 Points: 71,254, Level: 61 Points: 71,254, Level: 61
Level up: 4%, 19,296 Points needed Level up: 4% Level up: 4%

Slime Slayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro View Post
Us poor people don't post pics of our squalor.
Good point.
kong on Bronies:

"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
Old 08-15-2014, 12:57 AM   #10
Regular Poster
5,191 posts
samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 44
Points: 33,211, Level: 44 Points: 33,211, Level: 44 Points: 33,211, Level: 44
Level up: 51%
Level up: 51%, 739 Points needed Level up: 51% Level up: 51%

samejamesbond

+1 (+1/-0)     

Enjoy your Birthday Tedster!

Comments

Thanks James!

Remove Pootis
Old 09-01-2014, 12:02 PM   #11
I.X.E.
260 posts
T to the C glows in the darkT to the C glows in the darkT to the C glows in the darkT to the C glows in the darkT to the C glows in the darkT to the C glows in the darkT to the C glows in the darkT to the C glows in the darkT to the C glows in the darkT to the C glows in the darkT to the C glows in the dark
View Stats
Level: 28
Points: 12,119, Level: 28 Points: 12,119, Level: 28 Points: 12,119, Level: 28
Level up: 64%
Level up: 64%, 331 Points needed Level up: 64% Level up: 64%
Send a message via AIM to T to the C Send a message via Yahoo to T to the C

T to the C

That pic of the screen in the car is not me. I founded that pic on google ( A good while ago.)when I was looking at Big Rims on Cars!