Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
All Other Games Talk about video games we don't have online.
Donation Goal
Goal amount: 5000 USD, Received: 1409 USD (28%)
Donate Now
When we reach the current donation goal all software on Retro Uprising will be replaced with a new superior method for playing games online that will support all browsers, play many more games and consoles and fix errors in existing games. This will be a massive site upgrade. The largest in our history. Please help us reach our goal as soon as possible.

Retro Uprising relies on donations from users like you! List of Donors

Register to enable more features such as high score recording.

Go Back   Retro Uprising > Video Games > All Other Games

Old 10-25-2014, 05:44 AM   #1
Regular Poster
19 posts
muk is in the starting lineupmuk is in the starting lineupmuk is in the starting lineupmuk is in the starting lineupmuk is in the starting lineup
View Stats
Level: 5
Points: 589, Level: 5 Points: 589, Level: 5 Points: 589, Level: 5
Level up: 93%
Level up: 93%, 11 Points needed Level up: 93% Level up: 93%
Activity: 3%
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

muk

I hate sonic lost world

Sonic lost world is terrible game nothing about it is good Sonic is to slow, The music is bland, and The levels are bland also. But I cant say I didn't expect it to be bad it looked like a bad game in the Trailer, But I gave it a chance and expectations turned out to be true. IS THE DARK AGE OF SONIC GAMES COMING BACK!?
Here's the Trailer [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-sIkDWfccU"]Sonic Lost Worlds Debut Trailer - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited by muk; 10-25-2014 at 05:50 AM..
Old 10-25-2014, 09:40 PM   #2
Regular Poster
321 posts
psimaster glows in the darkpsimaster glows in the darkpsimaster glows in the darkpsimaster glows in the darkpsimaster glows in the darkpsimaster glows in the darkpsimaster glows in the darkpsimaster glows in the darkpsimaster glows in the darkpsimaster glows in the darkpsimaster glows in the dark
View Stats
Level: 20
Points: 5,156, Level: 20 Points: 5,156, Level: 20 Points: 5,156, Level: 20
Level up: 46%
Level up: 46%, 594 Points needed Level up: 46% Level up: 46%
Activity: 2%
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

psimaster

Re: I hate sonic lost world

This sounds like a mariotehplumber rant.

Last edited by psimaster; 10-25-2014 at 09:50 PM..
Old 10-25-2014, 10:45 PM   #3
Regular Poster
19 posts
muk is in the starting lineupmuk is in the starting lineupmuk is in the starting lineupmuk is in the starting lineupmuk is in the starting lineup
View Stats

muk

Quote:
Originally Posted by psimaster View Post
This sounds like a mariotehplumber rant.
Well, this game deserves a rant.
Old 10-25-2014, 11:14 PM   #4
IGBYgate 2014
2,040 posts
Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 38
Points: 24,433, Level: 38 Points: 24,433, Level: 38 Points: 24,433, Level: 38
Level up: 91%
Level up: 91%, 217 Points needed Level up: 91% Level up: 91%
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Barra

Whats with all these negative threads
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2014, 12:27 AM   #5
Forum lurker
15,575 posts
Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 62
Points: 106,729, Level: 62 Points: 106,729, Level: 62 Points: 106,729, Level: 62
Level up: 81%
Level up: 81%, 4,021 Points needed Level up: 81% Level up: 81%

Tails

Old 10-26-2014, 01:08 AM   #6
Regular Poster
11,175 posts
Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 61
Points: 71,254, Level: 61 Points: 71,254, Level: 61 Points: 71,254, Level: 61
Level up: 4%
Level up: 4%, 19,296 Points needed Level up: 4% Level up: 4%

Slime Slayer

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qzb87qir7Cs"]LET'S PLAY SANIC THE GAME - YouTube[/ame]
kong on Bronies:

"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
Old 10-26-2014, 02:10 AM   #7
Regular Poster
19 posts
View Stats

muk

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevencassidy13 View Post
Are you mocking me or something?
Old 10-26-2014, 02:13 AM   #8
Regular Poster
11,175 posts
Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats

Slime Slayer

+3 (+3/-0)     

Quote:
Originally Posted by muk View Post
I wasn't trying to, I just thought it would be a funny video to post... I... I thought everyone would think it was funny...

Anyway, sorry, wont happen again, I promise.

Comments

*I* thought it was funny :P

So did I.

What the hell was that?
kong on Bronies:

"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
Old 10-26-2014, 01:06 PM   #9
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,086 posts
Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 63
Points: 117,922, Level: 63 Points: 117,922, Level: 63 Points: 117,922, Level: 63
Level up: 38%
Level up: 38%, 12,128 Points needed Level up: 38% Level up: 38%

Kugyince

Quote:
Did you post anything that deserved to be mocked?

Old 10-27-2014, 05:18 AM   #10
Regular Poster
19 posts
View Stats

muk

Quote:
Originally Posted by tails View Post
what?!
Old 11-04-2014, 12:41 AM   #11
Regular Poster
706 posts
ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 25
Points: 9,075, Level: 25 Points: 9,075, Level: 25 Points: 9,075, Level: 25
Level up: 25%
Level up: 25%, 675 Points needed Level up: 25% Level up: 25%
Send a message via AIM to ARedLetterDay Send a message via MSN to ARedLetterDay Send a message via Yahoo to ARedLetterDay Send a message via Skype™ to ARedLetterDay

ARedLetterDay

Well, that's just like, your opinion, man.

"his voice swayed with the kindness of devils."

Games in Progress (Name [System, company, year released]: Location Ingame / Current Objective)

Old 11-04-2014, 04:24 PM   #12
Regular Poster
19 posts
View Stats

muk

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARedLetterDay View Post
Well, that's just like, your opinion, man.
I'm aware of this when this thread was posted it was to get people to talk about how the felt about Sonic Lost world I was not trying to put anyone on the spot for liking it I just figured I should post my opinion, And funny thing is no one is even talking about Sonic lost world (I'm not referring to you at the moment) but sorry if I angered anyone,so everyone is clear this is my opinion it is not a fact and I have no problem with people who like Sonic Lost World.
Old 11-04-2014, 04:33 PM   #13
Donor
Game Mod
573 posts
QAOP Spaceman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!QAOP Spaceman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!QAOP Spaceman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!QAOP Spaceman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!QAOP Spaceman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!QAOP Spaceman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!QAOP Spaceman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!QAOP Spaceman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!QAOP Spaceman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!QAOP Spaceman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!QAOP Spaceman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 32
Points: 16,051, Level: 32 Points: 16,051, Level: 32 Points: 16,051, Level: 32
Level up: 55%
Level up: 55%, 499 Points needed Level up: 55% Level up: 55%
Activity: 16%
Activity: 16% Activity: 16% Activity: 16%

QAOP Spaceman

Relax Muk, I think ARedLetterDay may have channeling this fellow:

So I doubt there was much anger involved, it would be very un-dude of him.

Old 11-04-2014, 05:02 PM   #14
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 63
Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63
Level up: 4%, 18,710 Points needed Level up: 4% Level up: 4%

Dudebro

@Muk - Relax people are just giving you a hard time. Your topic is kinda random so people probably don't know how to proceed without a bit of humor/trolling. It's nothing personal.

As for the topic I probably do hate this game. I haven't liked a Sonic game since I was a kid and even then I didn't really enjoy it all that much.
Old 11-04-2014, 06:26 PM   #15
Donor
64 posts
xtremelean is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
Level: 13
Points: 2,421, Level: 13 Points: 2,421, Level: 13 Points: 2,421, Level: 13
Level up: 94%
Level up: 94%, 29 Points needed Level up: 94% Level up: 94%

xtremelean

I don't hate the game. I just wish I didn't feel like I was getting vertigo from it.
Old 06-10-2016, 12:09 AM   #16
Regular Poster
19 posts
View Stats

muk

Lol, I'm ashamed that I made this crappy troll thread! Is there any way to delete it?
Old 06-10-2016, 02:20 AM   #17
Regular Poster
11,175 posts
View Stats

Slime Slayer

Quote:
Lol, I'm ashamed that I made this crappy troll thread! Is there any way to delete it?
muk... you're aaalll right!
kong on Bronies: