Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
Introduce Yourself Talk about yourself and welcome others.
Donation Goal
Goal amount: 5000 USD, Received: 1409 USD (28%)
Donate Now
When we reach the current donation goal all software on Retro Uprising will be replaced with a new superior method for playing games online that will support all browsers, play many more games and consoles and fix errors in existing games. This will be a massive site upgrade. The largest in our history. Please help us reach our goal as soon as possible.

Retro Uprising relies on donations from users like you! List of Donors

Register to enable more features such as high score recording.

Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > Introduce Yourself

Old 08-07-2014, 11:53 AM   #326
Regular Poster
234 posts
Ballas radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainsBallas radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainsBallas radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainsBallas radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainsBallas radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainsBallas radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainsBallas radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainsBallas radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainsBallas radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainsBallas radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brains
View Stats
Level: 26
Points: 10,151, Level: 26 Points: 10,151, Level: 26 Points: 10,151, Level: 26
Level up: 45%
Level up: 45%, 499 Points needed Level up: 45% Level up: 45%
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Send a message via Skype™ to Ballas

Ballas

Re: pictures of yourself

Yeah, and I am talking kg not lbs above...
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Koos van Dyk (KVD)
aka Ballas

When someone says "STOP"
I never know if its IN THE NAME OF LOVE,
HAMMERTIME, or if I am supposed to
COLLABERATE AND LISTEN...
Old 08-19-2014, 01:35 PM   #327
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 63
Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63
Level up: 4%
Level up: 4%, 18,710 Points needed Level up: 4% Level up: 4%

Dudebro

That's pretty impressive. Did he make a deal with the devil or something?
Old 09-01-2014, 04:46 PM   #328
Regular Poster
82 posts
BLUNTMAN is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
Level: 12
Points: 1,656, Level: 12 Points: 1,656, Level: 12 Points: 1,656, Level: 12
Level up: 32%
Level up: 32%, 344 Points needed Level up: 32% Level up: 32%

BLUNTMAN

Now let me show you my face... and let's drink a toast

Old 09-01-2014, 05:06 PM   #329
Kat with the hat
Game Mod
1,139 posts
KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 27
Points: 11,211, Level: 27 Points: 11,211, Level: 27 Points: 11,211, Level: 27
Level up: 63%
Level up: 63%, 339 Points needed Level up: 63% Level up: 63%

KATZ

your picture link is broken
Old 09-05-2014, 11:54 PM   #330
I.X.E.
260 posts
T to the C glows in the darkT to the C glows in the darkT to the C glows in the darkT to the C glows in the darkT to the C glows in the darkT to the C glows in the darkT to the C glows in the darkT to the C glows in the darkT to the C glows in the darkT to the C glows in the darkT to the C glows in the dark
View Stats
Level: 28
Points: 12,119, Level: 28 Points: 12,119, Level: 28 Points: 12,119, Level: 28
Level up: 64%
Level up: 64%, 331 Points needed Level up: 64% Level up: 64%
Send a message via AIM to T to the C Send a message via Yahoo to T to the C

T to the C

Boooo-Yahhh!!!!! Kool!!!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	WP_20140901_009[1].jpg
Views:	82
Size:	233.2 KB
ID:	3574  

Old 09-06-2014, 12:33 AM   #331
Regular Poster
11,175 posts
Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 61
Points: 71,254, Level: 61 Points: 71,254, Level: 61 Points: 71,254, Level: 61
Level up: 4%, 19,296 Points needed Level up: 4% Level up: 4%

Slime Slayer

+2 (+2/-0)     

Whats cool?, the Sam's seafood eatery? Ugh, just give me my rank-up.

Comments

Lmao

Got Ya Steve! Word Up!
kong on Bronies:

"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
Old 10-28-2014, 01:35 PM   #332
Kat with the hat
Game Mod
1,139 posts
KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats

KATZ

+2 (+2/-0)     

i found my kitty ears :3

( Click to show/hide )

Comments

neko nyan

Desu Desu
Old 10-28-2014, 11:34 PM   #333
she's exhausted
Donor
Game Mod
1,912 posts
ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 58
Points: 56,752, Level: 58 Points: 56,752, Level: 58 Points: 56,752, Level: 58
Level up: 21%
Level up: 21%, 1,598 Points needed Level up: 21% Level up: 21%

ZedIsDead

I suppose I have kept you guys waiting for 7 years.

( Click to show/hide )
Check out the Zed Discord; the only Zed-centric Discord in the world!

Or perhaps the Zed Twitter; the only Zed-centric Twitter in the world!

Or, hell, the Zed Twitch ; the only Zed-centric Twitch in the world!

Old 01-10-2015, 07:35 PM   #334
Regular Poster
4,154 posts
Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 60
Points: 62,826, Level: 60 Points: 62,826, Level: 60 Points: 62,826, Level: 60
Level up: 25%
Level up: 25%, 7,624 Points needed Level up: 25% Level up: 25%
Activity: 20%
Activity: 20% Activity: 20% Activity: 20%

Seahawk

Last edited by Seahawk; 05-01-2016 at 05:35 PM..
Old 01-10-2015, 08:11 PM   #335
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,086 posts
Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 117,922, Level: 63 Points: 117,922, Level: 63 Points: 117,922, Level: 63
Level up: 38%
Level up: 38%, 12,128 Points needed Level up: 38% Level up: 38%

Kugyince

Shenanigans, white dude.
Old 01-10-2015, 08:50 PM   #336
Regular Poster
4,154 posts
Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats

Seahawk

+1 (+1/-0)     

I blame the lighting.

Comments

Laughed.

Last edited by Seahawk; 01-10-2015 at 08:54 PM..
Old 01-17-2015, 02:37 PM   #337
Kat with the hat
Game Mod
1,139 posts
View Stats

KATZ

i post more pictures of myself here than any damn site X.x

( Click to show/hide )
Old 01-18-2015, 02:59 PM   #338
Donor
Game Mod
573 posts
QAOP Spaceman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!QAOP Spaceman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!QAOP Spaceman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!QAOP Spaceman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!QAOP Spaceman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!QAOP Spaceman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!QAOP Spaceman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!QAOP Spaceman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!QAOP Spaceman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!QAOP Spaceman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!QAOP Spaceman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 32
Points: 16,051, Level: 32 Points: 16,051, Level: 32 Points: 16,051, Level: 32
Level up: 55%
Level up: 55%, 499 Points needed Level up: 55% Level up: 55%
Activity: 16%
Activity: 16% Activity: 16% Activity: 16%

QAOP Spaceman

+3 (+3/-0)     

Isn't this a sweet pic?

Happy and sated gamers outside the tremendous Underground Retrocade in West Dundee, Illinois, USA

Back row
(l-r) QAOP Spaceman, Backdoorfred, Captain Jivepants, Mrs Jivepants, Scott Lambert (proprietor)
Front row (l-r) Duc Dang, Dr SaGe, Ms Sage

Comments

nice

Cool looking bunch of gamers. Represent!

Good get together

Old 01-18-2015, 06:30 PM   #339
Regular Poster
19 posts
muk is in the starting lineupmuk is in the starting lineupmuk is in the starting lineupmuk is in the starting lineupmuk is in the starting lineup
View Stats
Level: 5
Points: 589, Level: 5 Points: 589, Level: 5 Points: 589, Level: 5
Level up: 93%
Level up: 93%, 11 Points needed Level up: 93% Level up: 93%
Activity: 3%
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

muk

-1 (+0/-1)     

My face is a secret that no one shall ever know.

Comments

boooooo
Old 01-18-2015, 07:12 PM   #340
Donor
Game Mod
573 posts
QAOP Spaceman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!QAOP Spaceman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!QAOP Spaceman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!QAOP Spaceman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!QAOP Spaceman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!QAOP Spaceman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!QAOP Spaceman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!QAOP Spaceman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!QAOP Spaceman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!QAOP Spaceman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!QAOP Spaceman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 32
Points: 16,051, Level: 32 Points: 16,051, Level: 32 Points: 16,051, Level: 32
Level up: 55%
Level up: 55%, 499 Points needed Level up: 55% Level up: 55%
Activity: 16%
Activity: 16% Activity: 16% Activity: 16%

QAOP Spaceman

Quote:
Originally Posted by muk View Post
My face is a secret that no one shall ever know.
That must make going to the dentist a little tricky.

Old 01-18-2015, 08:22 PM   #341
Regular Poster
5,191 posts
samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 44
Points: 33,211, Level: 44 Points: 33,211, Level: 44 Points: 33,211, Level: 44
Level up: 51%
Level up: 51%, 739 Points needed Level up: 51% Level up: 51%

samejamesbond

+3 (+3/-0)     

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkN View Post
Guess what.

Picture time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkN View Post
DrunkN: boooooo

Comments

rekt

MOM GET THE CAMERA

burn

Remove Pootis
Old 01-18-2015, 10:58 PM   #342
5,572 posts
DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 52
Points: 45,976, Level: 52 Points: 45,976, Level: 52 Points: 45,976, Level: 52
Level up: 41%
Level up: 41%, 1,074 Points needed Level up: 41% Level up: 41%

DrunkN

Ho ho.

Still guilty though.
Old 01-19-2015, 12:39 PM   #343
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63
Level up: 4%, 18,710 Points needed Level up: 4% Level up: 4%

Dudebro

If you smiled once in a while you'd look like a young Raul Julia. Or Marco Rubio.
Old 01-19-2015, 01:10 PM   #344
5,572 posts
DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 52
Points: 45,976, Level: 52 Points: 45,976, Level: 52 Points: 45,976, Level: 52
Level up: 41%
Level up: 41%, 1,074 Points needed Level up: 41% Level up: 41%

DrunkN

Anyways, my apologies to Muk. I dunno why I was so fast to jump on you! It was quite rude of me.

Old 01-19-2015, 05:03 PM   #345
Kat with the hat
Game Mod
1,139 posts
View Stats

KATZ

op delivars
Old 02-08-2015, 08:42 PM   #346
Regular Poster
4,154 posts
View Stats

Seahawk

I'm dumb

Last edited by Seahawk; 05-01-2016 at 05:35 PM..
Old 02-08-2015, 09:53 PM   #347
Regular Poster
13 posts
Prinny Saturn intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Prinny Saturn intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Prinny Saturn intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Prinny Saturn intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Prinny Saturn intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Prinny Saturn intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.
View Stats
Level: 3
Points: 267, Level: 3 Points: 267, Level: 3 Points: 267, Level: 3
Level up: 67%
Level up: 67%, 33 Points needed Level up: 67% Level up: 67%
Activity: 1%
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Prinny Saturn

+1 (+1/-0)     

How the mighty have fallen

Comments

Looking pretty good there
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	94YcNTd.png
Views:	30
Size:	716.4 KB
ID:	3806  Click image for larger version

Name:	1O45UJc.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	162.4 KB
ID:	3807  
bigbug100: pikmin isn't hard
Old 02-09-2015, 02:04 PM   #348
Regular Poster
66 posts
Iwantmysegaback intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Iwantmysegaback intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Iwantmysegaback intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Iwantmysegaback intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Iwantmysegaback intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Iwantmysegaback intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Iwantmysegaback intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.
View Stats
Level: 12
Points: 1,832, Level: 12 Points: 1,832, Level: 12 Points: 1,832, Level: 12
Level up: 67%
Level up: 67%, 168 Points needed Level up: 67% Level up: 67%
Activity: 24%
Activity: 24% Activity: 24% Activity: 24%

Iwantmysegaback

+1 (+1/-0)     

Me and the wife with furkids Moose(big) and Mayday

Comments

Damn bro nice dogs.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Engagement Photos Maine 006.jpg
Views:	65
Size:	599.5 KB
ID:	3811  
Old 02-09-2015, 06:06 PM   #349
On Vacation
Donor
Game Mod
Administrator
734 posts
krehztim has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!krehztim has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!krehztim has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!krehztim has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!krehztim has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!krehztim has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!krehztim has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!krehztim has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!krehztim has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!krehztim has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!krehztim has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 25
Points: 9,301, Level: 25 Points: 9,301, Level: 25 Points: 9,301, Level: 25
Level up: 51%
Level up: 51%, 449 Points needed Level up: 51% Level up: 51%

krehztim

Old 03-21-2015, 10:03 PM   #350
I.X.E.
260 posts
T to the C glows in the darkT to the C glows in the darkT to the C glows in the darkT to the C glows in the darkT to the C glows in the darkT to the C glows in the darkT to the C glows in the darkT to the C glows in the darkT to the C glows in the darkT to the C glows in the darkT to the C glows in the dark
View Stats
Level: 28
Points: 12,119, Level: 28 Points: 12,119, Level: 28 Points: 12,119, Level: 28
Level up: 64%
Level up: 64%, 331 Points needed Level up: 64% Level up: 64%
Send a message via AIM to T to the C Send a message via Yahoo to T to the C

T to the C

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevencassidy13 View Post
Whats cool?, the Sam's seafood eatery? Ugh, just give me my rank-up.
I was looking for that Sam's Seafood Eatery (Local Seafood and Chicken joint in Monroe) number for my mom when I posted that pic. She was ordering some fried chicken with Okra and fries that day.