|
View Poll Results: What is the most common first word of bam thank you ma'am?
|
|
Slam
|
  
|
107 |
9.49% |
|
Wham
|
  
|
18 |
1.60% |
|
Other
|
  
|
1 |
0.09% |
|
Don't know
|
  
|
1 |
0.09% |
|
Kong loses either way
|
  
|
1,000 |
88.73% |
01-14-2010, 10:42 AM
|
#26
|
|
|
Re: Bam Thank You
 Well, a fat lot of help you guys were. You are supposed to be on my side no matter what.
I thought it was slam bam than you mam.
|
My Signature |
|
01-14-2010, 10:59 AM
|
#27
|
|
|
Re: Bam Thank You
Dudebro's google search of this states that "wham" is more common. Tenser said that it may be a age gap thing. Perhaps it's just that the younger members here in RU just didn't respond as much as the older guys did. In any case, it's still "slam bam" in my book.
|
My Signature |
|
01-14-2010, 02:18 PM
|
#28
|
|
|
Re: Bam Thank You
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kong
 Well, a fat lot of help you guys were. You are supposed to be on my side no matter what. 
|
We're trying to be your friends here and tell you the truth even if it's not what you want to hear. I know the truth can hurt sometimes.
Does that mean your girlfriend had it right then? Bummer!
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by kong
I thought it was slam bam than you mam.
|
Was that supposed to be "thank you Ma'am or than you ma'am."? That sounds naughty somehow. 
|
My Signature |
|
Holy Jacket of Smite!
01-14-2010, 02:53 PM
|
#29
|
|
|
Re: Bam Thank You
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winnebagel
Does that mean your girlfriend had it right then?
|
Yep.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winnebagel
Was that supposed to be "thank you Ma'am or than you ma'am."? That sounds naughty somehow. 
|
slam, bam then you mam.
|
My Signature |
|
01-14-2010, 04:22 PM
|
#30
|
|
|
Re: Bam Thank You
lol, i just walked into the living room and announced "slam bam thank you mam" my wife: "what are you saying that for?" me, "i dont know, do you know what it means?", wife nods, me: "whats does it mean?" wife "poop"
|
My Signature |
|
kong on Bronies:
"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
01-14-2010, 04:30 PM
|
#31
|
|
|
Re: Bam Thank You
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLnPd7lzT4g"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame][ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6jXKySaeuo"][/ame]
2:49
wham bam thank you maam
|
|
|
01-14-2010, 04:35 PM
|
#32
|
|
|
Re: Bam Thank You
WOW! The votes for "slam" went past 100.
|
My Signature |
|
01-14-2010, 04:38 PM
|
#33
|
|
|
Re: Bam Thank You
It's as if someone just made a ludicrous amount of accounts to tip the scale.
|
My Signature |
|

Remove Pootis
01-14-2010, 06:40 PM
|
#34
|
|
|
Re: Bam Thank You
@Jim- thanks for posting that but AK Bullet Storm already mentioned that on the first page.
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by SMJ
It's as if someone just made a ludicrous amount of accounts to tip the scale.
|
I bet Kong changed it so he could "win" instead of his girlfriend. I wonder if she bought it. 
|
My Signature |
|
01-14-2010, 06:54 PM
|
#35
|
|
|
Re: Bam Thank You
I thought this reminded me of Suffragette city! Here I thought I was clean of that line.
|
|
|
01-14-2010, 07:30 PM
|
#36
|
|
|
Re: Bam Thank You
Two can play that game Big D.
|
My Signature |
|
01-14-2010, 08:58 PM
|
#37
|
|
|
Re: Bam Thank You
I guess two can play at that game.
|
My Signature |
|

Remove Pootis
01-14-2010, 09:04 PM
|
#38
|
|
|
Re: Bam Thank You
yes, two playing the same game... interesting...
|
My Signature |
|
kong on Bronies:
"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
01-15-2010, 08:01 AM
|
#39
|
|
|
Re: Bam Thank You
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kong
slam, bam then you mam.
|
+1
Funniest thing I heard all day.
|
My Signature |
|
01-15-2010, 08:23 PM
|
#40
|
|
|
Re: Bam Thank You
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevencassidy13
yes, two playing the same game... interesting...
|
Yes, but is it 2 player simultaneous or 2 player alternating game?
|
My Signature |
|
Holy Jacket of Smite!
01-15-2010, 08:24 PM
|
#41
|
|
|
Re: Bam Thank You
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winnebagel
Yes, but is it 2 player simultaneous or 2 player alternating game?
|
hmmmm.... facinating...
|
My Signature |
|
kong on Bronies:
"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
01-15-2010, 08:27 PM
|
#42
|
|
|
Re: Bam Thank You
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevencassidy13
hmmmm.... facinating...
|
Yes...it...is. Please get a tricorder reading Mr. Spock.
|
My Signature |
|
Holy Jacket of Smite!
01-15-2010, 09:09 PM
|
#43
|
|
|
Re: Bam Thank You
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winnebagel
Yes...it...is. Please get a tricorder reading Mr. Spock.
|
captain... i think you should take a look at this...

|
My Signature |
|
kong on Bronies:
"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
01-15-2010, 10:59 PM
|
#44
|
|
|
Re: Bam Thank You
Great Scott, I'll not take that, Mr. Spock! And get with the times cap'n!

|
|
|
01-15-2010, 11:02 PM
|
#45
|
|
|
Re: Bam Thank You
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevencassidy13
captain... i think you should take a look at this...

|
I see it Spock, but just look over there. They seem to indicate otherwise. What am I to believe?
|
My Signature |
|
Holy Jacket of Smite!
Scanty and Kneesocks with Otto Nightmare Team presents:
 Your new nightmare XXVII:
 
01-15-2010, 11:23 PM
|
#47
|
|
|
Re: Bam Thank You
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeGrotowski
Is this a behind the scenes photo of William Shatner during a typical day on the set? 
|
Nope, this is.

|
|
|
01-15-2010, 11:30 PM
|
#48
|
|
|
Re: Bam Thank You
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeGrotowski
Is this a behind the scenes photo of William Shatner during a typical day on the set? 
|
Wait, wait, I thought it was this?

---------- Post added at 12:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 AM ----------
Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkninja
Great Scott, I'll not take that, Mr. Spock! And get with the times cap'n!

|
That reminds me Mr. Scott, Four Score and seven years ago I saw that THING! on the wing of the plane!
|
My Signature |
|
Holy Jacket of Smite!
01-16-2010, 03:17 AM
|
#49
|
|
|
Re: Bam Thank You
WB:
Quote:
|
That reminds me Mr. Scott, Four Score and seven years ago I saw that THING! on the wing of the plane!
|
Are you talking about this guy:
 (is that even an airplane window?)
OR,
 *(this one was quite frightening)
Hey, do you wanna see something REALLY scary?

(yes kids, it's a good one)
THE
'Four Score and Seven Years Ago'
I don't really get, though.
Has it been so long since this movie was out?
Last edited by RU Joe; 01-16-2010 at 03:24 AM..
Reason: Twilight Zone the Movie was its name in case you want to know.
|
My Signature |
|
Scanty and Kneesocks with Otto Nightmare Team presents:
 Your new nightmare XXVII:
 
01-16-2010, 03:43 AM
|
#50
|
|
|
Re: Bam Thank You
@WB and JG- Good exchange, I laughed out loud at the Kirk scream face gag.
@JG- You posted the wrong picture
|
My Signature |
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:45 PM.
|