Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
Forum Games Multi-player text games played by posting.
Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > Forum Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 01-18-2008, 09:54 PM   #26
Dudebro's Avatar
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Dudebro

Re: Rate the abover user's sig

Thanks for the link sabby, I'll probably never make once since I'm uber lazy but you never know.

Oh and If I gotta rate yours I'd say a six since it's not unique(you know, others use similar ones).
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2008, 08:13 AM   #27
sabby's Avatar
 
sabby

Re: Rate the abover user's sig

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
it's not unique(you know, others use similar ones).
It's not unique. It is too unique, you will not find my bars on any other site or signature. I'm hurt

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabby
that's probably why I made my own.
Besides, I have the extra bonus of my finished game listing.

But all are allowed to have their own opinion.

I've already rated your signature so I'll rate the one closest to my post that I haven't rated:
sabby...Wait, that's me! I can't be unbiased on that one.
mj23...Nope did his.
gamemaster77...I haven't rated yours yet, I give it a 7, it has something to do with gaming and since were on a gaming site, it works.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
The List of 111 games I've beaten on RU.
Old 01-19-2008, 01:01 PM   #28
gamemaster77's Avatar
Regular Poster
120 posts
gamemaster77 is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
gamemaster77

Re: Rate the abover user's sig

i'll give sabby's a nine, cause the bars in his sig are unique
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2008, 09:56 PM   #29
Dudebro's Avatar
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Dudebro

Re: Rate the abover user's sig

Fine Fine Sabby your Sig is more unique than I thought. In my defense I don't know much about those bars. I'll bump you up to a nine since it took some effort.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2008, 06:19 PM   #30
powerfullove's Avatar
Regular Poster
87 posts
powerfullove is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
powerfullove

Re: Rate the abover user's sig

Heh, funny, I'll give you a seven.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 02:31 AM   #31
aqua_hedgehog's Avatar
Regular Poster
54 posts
aqua_hedgehog is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
Send a message via MSN to aqua_hedgehog
 
aqua_hedgehog

Re: Rate the abover user's sig

1, just cause you're advertising for google. :P
Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 10:09 PM   #32
gamemaster77's Avatar
Regular Poster
120 posts
gamemaster77 is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
gamemaster77

Re: Rate the abover user's sig

i give aqua_hedgehog's sig a 4 because i see to many of those "My Color is" sigs all over the internet
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 02:09 AM   #33
aqua_hedgehog's Avatar
Regular Poster
54 posts
aqua_hedgehog is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
Send a message via MSN to aqua_hedgehog
 
aqua_hedgehog

Re: Rate the abover user's sig

I give yours a 7, pretty funny.
Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008, 11:19 PM   #34
Tagen's Avatar
Regular Poster
238 posts
Tagen is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
Tagen

Re: Rate the abover user's sig

I give aqua_hedgehog's sig a 3 because it's ugly.
Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008, 07:28 AM   #35
TrakMastaTom's Avatar
Regular Poster
2,265 posts
TrakMastaTom is kissing everybody's bum just rightTrakMastaTom is kissing everybody's bum just rightTrakMastaTom is kissing everybody's bum just right
View Stats
Send a message via AIM to TrakMastaTom
 
TrakMastaTom

Re: Rate the abover user's sig

I give Tagen's sig a 9 because No More Heroes, Super Smash Brawl, and Zelda are involved.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
TMT Raps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro View Post
I have no idea what's going on but it's kind of weird.
Old 02-09-2008, 12:14 PM   #36
BRODYMAN's Avatar
 
BRODYMAN

Re: Rate the abover user's sig

I'll give TMT a 7 on his sig since he's quoting me...which is great.

would have been a 9 if his bbcode still worked.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Kart: 2449-5237-1294
Old 02-09-2008, 03:26 PM   #37
Tails's Avatar
 
Tails

Re: Rate the abover user's sig

4/10 i really like the japanese.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote


Old 02-10-2008, 03:59 AM   #38
Tagen's Avatar
Regular Poster
238 posts
Tagen is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
Tagen

Re: Rate the abover user's sig

5/10

I don't really like Naruto.
And I only like Megaman X and Classic, but that Megaman is way better than EXE.
Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 09:54 AM   #39
HeroofTime's Avatar
Regular Poster
140 posts
HeroofTime is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
HeroofTime

Re: Rate the abover user's sig

ill give a 9 cuz NARUTO RULES! :P :P :P :P :P
Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 09:59 AM   #40
Tagen's Avatar
Regular Poster
238 posts
Tagen is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
Tagen

Re: Rate the abover user's sig

5/10 because I found Twilight Princess to be boring compared to all the other Zeldas with the exception of Link's Awakening and Four Swords Adventure.
Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 09:28 PM   #41
HeroofTime's Avatar
Regular Poster
140 posts
HeroofTime is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
HeroofTime

Re: Rate the abover user's sig

i give yours 2/10 for saying tat NEVER DEFIE ZELDA!! NEVER!!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 12:45 AM   #42
oasis's Avatar
Regular Poster
2,160 posts
oasis has been properly raised to the rank of average
View Stats
 
oasis

Re: Rate the abover user's sig

i give it a 5 its not very dressed up its just zelda


VVV should mine stay or put it in the trash where it belongs
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
List of Games I have Beaten Click Here
Old 03-04-2008, 01:08 AM   #43
Dudebro's Avatar
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Dudebro

Re: Rate the abover user's sig

I like it alot. Is it supposed to be the flagpole breaking or Mario being so deisel he knocks it over?

I give it a 10. Besides being slightly large I don't see anything bad about it. Where'd you find it?
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 10:56 AM   #44
Tails's Avatar
 
Tails

Re: Rate the abover user's sig

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
I like it alot. Is it supposed to be the flagpole breaking or Mario being so deisel he knocks it over?

I give it a 10. Besides being slightly large I don't see anything bad about it. Where'd you find it?
most of them are found on Photobucket.com.


8/10 for Dudebros.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote


Old 03-04-2008, 03:01 PM   #45
oasis's Avatar
Regular Poster
2,160 posts
oasis has been properly raised to the rank of average
View Stats
 
oasis

Re: Rate the abover user's sig

that is correct i think this one came from photo buket but i personaly found it on ebaumsworld.com in thier forum under pictures>funny animated gif pif

i give tails a 6 just because i dont know what it is but i like it and it says megaman
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
List of Games I have Beaten Click Here
Old 03-06-2008, 09:15 PM   #46
supermarioworld's Avatar
Regular Poster
32 posts
supermarioworld is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
supermarioworld

Re: Rate the abover user's sig

oasis gets a 10
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 10:40 PM   #47
oasis's Avatar
Regular Poster
2,160 posts
oasis has been properly raised to the rank of average
View Stats
 
oasis

Re: Rate the abover user's sig

i give you a 3 just because it is so large ... its a bit big
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
List of Games I have Beaten Click Here
Old 03-06-2008, 10:42 PM   #48
Tails's Avatar
 
Tails

Re: Rate the abover user's sig

5/10 funny, but overused.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote


Old 03-07-2008, 08:22 AM   #49
oasis's Avatar
Regular Poster
2,160 posts
oasis has been properly raised to the rank of average
View Stats
 
oasis

Re: Rate the abover user's sig

well if this one is over use ill have to find something else hmm try this one
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
List of Games I have Beaten Click Here
Old 03-07-2008, 12:14 PM   #50
Tails's Avatar
 
Tails

Re: Rate the abover user's sig

so you know Oasis, i never ment for you to take it off, just giving my oppinion.

as for the newset one ROFL funny.
10/10
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote


Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
ban the user above you sonichereos Forum Games 351 06-21-2009 08:03 AM
Dont Forget to Rate the Games oasis RU Games 4 03-28-2009 04:58 AM
Why should the user above you be a mod? Norrin_Radd Forum Games 72 02-23-2009 05:11 PM
Something you like about the above user. randomcontributor Forum Games 248 11-10-2008 01:41 PM
rate the sig somedude21 Forum Games 6 06-17-2008 04:36 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:46 AM.

» vBadvanced CMPS