Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
Chat Whatever.
Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > Chat

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 06-08-2007, 08:00 PM   #1
TrakMastaTom's Avatar
Regular Poster
2,265 posts
TrakMastaTom is kissing everybody's bum just rightTrakMastaTom is kissing everybody's bum just rightTrakMastaTom is kissing everybody's bum just right
View Stats
Send a message via AIM to TrakMastaTom
 
TrakMastaTom

Act

So I'm taking the ACT test tommorow. You old men got any pointers? I've never taken it before.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
TMT Raps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro View Post
I have no idea what's going on but it's kind of weird.
Old 06-08-2007, 09:12 PM   #2
Kugyince's Avatar
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,086 posts
Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Kugyince

Act

Sorry buddy, I did well on the SAT and my primary and secondary colleges both weighted the SAT over the ACT.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

Old 06-08-2007, 11:12 PM   #3
TrakMastaTom's Avatar
Regular Poster
2,265 posts
TrakMastaTom is kissing everybody's bum just rightTrakMastaTom is kissing everybody's bum just rightTrakMastaTom is kissing everybody's bum just right
View Stats
Send a message via AIM to TrakMastaTom
 
TrakMastaTom

Act

Yeah. I would be taking the SAT if I wanted to go to school out of state I think. But here if you get a 30 on your ACT you can go to any in state school for free. That is my goal. I will probably fail miserably.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
TMT Raps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro View Post
I have no idea what's going on but it's kind of weird.
Old 06-09-2007, 03:52 AM   #4
Kugyince's Avatar
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,086 posts
Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Kugyince

Act

I was lucky in that I was a "good tester." I've never studied for a test. The best advice I can give you is get lots of sleep. Wake up nice and early to give yourself time to be fully awake for the test, maybe even walk or bike ride of possible. Lastly, don't take it on an empty stomach.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

Old 06-09-2007, 04:10 AM   #5
thebird1003's Avatar
Regular Poster
387 posts
thebird1003 is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
Send a message via MSN to thebird1003
 
thebird1003

Act

Yea, Ten is right, I took a test with out sleeping and 10 % less than my avg. Same thing with an empty stomach
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by count100
i like the fact that you have what looks like a unbeatable score trophy
+ =<br />WORLD DOMINATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-09-2007, 07:04 AM   #6
Kong's Avatar
 
Kong

Act

I agree with Tenser. Also it is cliche but your first answer is usually the best answer. Go with your gut. Get exercise, breakfast and sleep before hand and don't stress about it the day of or the day before.
_________________________________________________
Also take lots of practice tests.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2007, 07:19 AM   #7
TrakMastaTom's Avatar
Regular Poster
2,265 posts
TrakMastaTom is kissing everybody's bum just rightTrakMastaTom is kissing everybody's bum just rightTrakMastaTom is kissing everybody's bum just right
View Stats
Send a message via AIM to TrakMastaTom
 
TrakMastaTom

Act

Sounds good. I gotta leave in about 5 minutes. I guess I should get some food.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
TMT Raps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro View Post
I have no idea what's going on but it's kind of weird.
Old 06-09-2007, 09:35 PM   #8
thebird1003's Avatar
Regular Poster
387 posts
thebird1003 is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
Send a message via MSN to thebird1003
 
thebird1003

Act

oh and if this tip isn't too late, always go with your intuition..... if you have a good one
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by count100
i like the fact that you have what looks like a unbeatable score trophy
+ =<br />WORLD DOMINATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-09-2007, 10:09 PM   #9
darkshines's Avatar
Regular Poster
41 posts
darkshines is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
darkshines

Act

Good luck, mate. Hope you did well!
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
You're a ( s l a v e ) to the money then you d i e
Old 06-15-2007, 03:43 PM   #10
DJTipZY's Avatar
Regular Poster
25 posts
DJTipZY is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
Send a message via AIM to DJTipZY
 
DJTipZY

Act

I dislike test very much lol
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
RETRO UPRISING ROCKS
Old 06-15-2007, 04:49 PM   #11
Hobbes's Avatar
Regular Poster
470 posts
Hobbes is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
Send a message via MSN to Hobbes
 
Hobbes

Act

I took the ACT, midwest schools prefer it over the SAT.
Trak you might look at taking it again, most people do better the second time.
I raised my score by 4 or 5 points the second time.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 06:09 PM   #12
TrakMastaTom's Avatar
Regular Poster
2,265 posts
TrakMastaTom is kissing everybody's bum just rightTrakMastaTom is kissing everybody's bum just rightTrakMastaTom is kissing everybody's bum just right
View Stats
Send a message via AIM to TrakMastaTom
 
TrakMastaTom

Act

Yeah, that's what they say. And I planned on taking it again regardless until I finished it. The reason I question taking it again is the fact that at no point did I feel rushed for time, I feel like I did really well, and the last section that can be on any subject depending on your test booklet was English for me, my best subject.

I guess I will wait and see what I got. I think I can find out tommorow.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
TMT Raps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro View Post
I have no idea what's going on but it's kind of weird.
Old 06-18-2007, 11:25 PM   #13
TNTisKING's Avatar
Regular Poster
451 posts
TNTisKING is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
TNTisKING

Act

Can you look at your scores online? i took it the same day you did, and they said they'd mail them to us in 4-7 weeks
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 12:16 AM   #14
TrakMastaTom's Avatar
Regular Poster
2,265 posts
TrakMastaTom is kissing everybody's bum just rightTrakMastaTom is kissing everybody's bum just rightTrakMastaTom is kissing everybody's bum just right
View Stats
Send a message via AIM to TrakMastaTom
 
TrakMastaTom

Act

Yes, you can at ACT.org
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
TMT Raps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro View Post
I have no idea what's going on but it's kind of weird.
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:20 PM.

» vBadvanced CMPS