07-23-2010, 12:48 AM
|
#551
|
|
|
Re: Retro Uprising's BEST THREAD EVER!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
I'm glad I could bring a smile to your face despite our little spat. Btw the game better be good after how much you praised it! I read up on it but having someone I know say it's good goes a long way.
|
Don't sweat it DB, I guarantee you'll love it. If you havent started yet, dont worry about that really long annoying camera angle at the start of the game, it goes away quickly and hasnt come back yet for me.
|
My Signature |
|
kong on Bronies:
"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
07-23-2010, 12:51 AM
|
#552
|
|
|
Re: Retro Uprising's BEST THREAD EVER!!
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dC-SOGN-zoQ]YouTube - Megaman 10 - Special Stage 3 Ballade REMIX auto-tune with added lyrics[/ame]
What is so freaking cool about Enker, Quint, Punk, and Ballade? o.o
|
My Signature |
|
07-24-2010, 10:43 PM
|
#553
|
|
|
Re: Retro Uprising's BEST THREAD EVER!!
I officially found the Trippiest Video on YouTube.
Is there any stranger video that you can find?
Warning this video may blow your mind:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FavUpD_IjVY"]YouTube - cows & cows & cows[/ame]
|
My Signature |
|

Remove Pootis
07-24-2010, 10:48 PM
|
#554
|
|
|
Re: Retro Uprising's BEST THREAD EVER!!
Mind officially blown.
|
My Signature |
|
kong on Bronies:
"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
07-24-2010, 11:15 PM
|
#555
|
|
|
Re: Retro Uprising's BEST THREAD EVER!!
Everyone rate SJB up for posting that. I was skeptical at first but that video is all kinds of epic.
|
My Signature |
|
07-24-2010, 11:51 PM
|
#556
|
|
|
Re: Retro Uprising's BEST THREAD EVER!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
Everyone rate SJB up for posting that. I was skeptical at first but that video is all kinds of epic.
|
Done, I was also skeptical, but my it gets hypnotic in a hurry, I'm pretty sure if it was set to loop I'd be a goner.
|
My Signature |
|
kong on Bronies:
"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
07-24-2010, 11:56 PM
|
#557
|
|
|
Re: Retro Uprising's BEST THREAD EVER!!
I don't know.  For me it was trippy, but not epic.
I definitely liked the spiders.
|
My Signature |
|
Proud member of the GRUMPY OLD MEN!

07-25-2010, 12:53 AM
|
#558
|
|
|
Re: Retro Uprising's BEST THREAD EVER!!
Great vid SJB.
---------- Post added at 11:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 PM ----------
This is a trippy video I remember watching back when I was young.
NSFW
|
|
|
07-25-2010, 01:07 AM
|
#559
|
|
|
Re: Retro Uprising's BEST THREAD EVER!!
That's a wierd video.
|
My Signature |
|

Remove Pootis
07-25-2010, 01:16 AM
|
#560
|
|
|
Re: Retro Uprising's BEST THREAD EVER!!
That video was hilariously creepy SJB
|
|
|
07-25-2010, 01:35 AM
|
#562
|
|
|
Re: Retro Uprising's BEST THREAD EVER!!
I thought that last video was fantastic. What bothered you about it Tanc?
|
My Signature |
|
07-25-2010, 01:52 AM
|
#564
|
|
|
Re: Retro Uprising's BEST THREAD EVER!!
Well the first video was just cool, that's why I called it epic. The second video was like a work of art imo. I think it purposely doesn't tell you what's going on so you'll question it. Regardless of any of that though I just like what they did with the clay, it seemed alive. That must've taken a lot of effort and skill. I say fantastic because I consider it an accomplishment.
|
My Signature |
|
07-26-2010, 08:27 PM
|
#566
|
|
|
Re: Retro Uprising's BEST THREAD EVER!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by samejamesbond
Is there any stranger video that you can find?
|
This one's about 10 years old.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awChThLHAKQ]YouTube - Shrooms and DMT Flashback! (Shpongle- Divine Moment of Truth)[/ame]
|
My Signature |
|
08-04-2010, 09:01 PM
|
#567
|
|
|
Re: Retro Uprising's BEST THREAD EVER!!
This video finally soves the question of what happens when you throw a rock into a washing machine:
And I'm shocked at how insane the machine becomes. (Fastfoward to :53)
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=364dzVsBs2o&has_verified=1"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]
|
My Signature |
|

Remove Pootis
08-05-2010, 01:09 AM
|
#568
|
|
|
Re: Retro Uprising's BEST THREAD EVER!!
|
|
|
10-04-2010, 12:32 PM
|
#569
|
|
|
Re: Retro Uprising's BEST THREAD EVER!!
I thought this was hilarious!
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4u1PV83iS4c&feature=related]YouTube - Greys In Anime[/ame]
|
My Signature |
|
10-04-2010, 04:04 PM
|
#570
|
|
|
Re: Retro Uprising's BEST THREAD EVER!!
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1B5T9Jr7pY0]YouTube - Falcon Punch Annoying Man (Fallout 3 Tenpenny Tower)[/ame]
|
My Signature |
|
10-10-2010, 03:48 PM
|
#571
|
|
|
Re: Retro Uprising's BEST THREAD EVER!!
The latest TAS of Super Mario 64. It's beaten even faster, in just over 5 minutes.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gI2pZhKaD70"]YouTube - Super Mario 64 "0 star" TAS by SilentSlayers, sonicpacker, Moltov, Kyman, and Johannes in 5:05.08[/ame]
|
|
|
10-12-2010, 08:10 PM
|
#572
|
|
|
Re: Retro Uprising's BEST THREAD EVER!!
|
My Signature |
|
Check out the Zed Discord; the only Zed-centric Discord in the world!
Or perhaps the Zed Twitter; the only Zed-centric Twitter in the world!
Or, hell, the Zed Twitch ; the only Zed-centric Twitch in the world!
10-12-2010, 08:15 PM
|
#573
|
|
|
Re: Retro Uprising's BEST THREAD EVER!!
That's a funny one Tiamat.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OupoUgII88s"]YouTube - King K. Harkinian[/ame]
|
|
|
10-13-2010, 10:02 PM
|
#574
|
|
|
Re: Retro Uprising's BEST THREAD EVER!!
Haha nice NinjaT, I got one too.
@Joz- I think it would of been funnier if someone like Adult Swim did it. Would of been cruder and funnier in my opinion.
|
My Signature |
|
"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That’s why I read so much, Jon Snow."
10-13-2010, 10:29 PM
|
#575
|
|
|
Re: Retro Uprising's BEST THREAD EVER!!
@tiamat
Perfect for a sig.
|
My Signature |
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:07 AM.
|