Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
Forum Games Multi-player text games played by posting.
Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > Forum Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 03-08-2010, 07:33 PM   #51
DrunkN's Avatar
 
DrunkN

Re: Pictures of how you see others

The tomato squeezer himself.
( Click to show/hide )
Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 09:02 PM   #52
Dudebro's Avatar
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Dudebro

Re: Pictures of how you see others

I'd like a new picture Tails. I get the beard part but I don't appreciate the rolly polly thing.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 09:26 PM   #53
zarny's Avatar
Regular Poster
306 posts
zarny is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
zarny

Re: Pictures of how you see others

What about me Tails? I thought we were buddies?!
Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 09:53 PM   #54
DrunkN's Avatar
 
DrunkN

Re: Pictures of how you see others

Oh calm down. Tail's listed the people who have the greatest impact on him.
Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 09:56 PM   #55
samejamesbond's Avatar
Regular Poster
5,191 posts
samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
samejamesbond

Re: Pictures of how you see others

I'd doubt that would help.

I'm suprised no one said anything about me.
I guess I shouldn't complain, it doesn't really matter.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

Remove Pootis
Old 03-08-2010, 10:04 PM   #56
Dudebro's Avatar
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Dudebro

Re: Pictures of how you see others

Why would anyone bother with yours SJB, it's obviously cpt falcon at this point.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 10:06 PM   #57
Mareeps's Avatar
 
Mareeps

Re: Pictures of how you see others

Other than the pet rock, what do people here see me as?
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 10:08 PM   #58
Dudebro's Avatar
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Dudebro

Re: Pictures of how you see others

I dunno but I like your avatar and sig.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 07:22 AM   #59
Mareeps's Avatar
 
Mareeps

Re: Pictures of how you see others

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro View Post
I dunno but I like your avatar and sig.
Thanks, although I wish I knew how to make my sig smaller.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 07:43 AM   #60
Tails's Avatar
 
Tails

Re: Pictures of how you see others

I only had time to post some, and those are the only people who came to mind.

---------- Post added at 08:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:42 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro View Post
I'd like a new picture Tails. I get the beard part but I don't appreciate the rolly polly thing.
DB, I've always thought of you as the Hiker from pokemon for over a year now..

---------- Post added at 08:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by brawlmaster12344 View Post
Thanks, although I wish I knew how to make my sig smaller.
Free Online Image Editor
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote


Old 03-09-2010, 07:53 AM   #61
DrunkN's Avatar
 
DrunkN

Re: Pictures of how you see others

Nah, hikers are far too happy-go-lucky to be Dudebro. I think he's more of a Mr. Clean.

Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 07:54 AM   #62
Tails's Avatar
 
Tails

Re: Pictures of how you see others

Hikers are also found up in the mountain, and by rail roads.. and he is king derailer.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote


Old 03-09-2010, 07:56 AM   #63
DrunkN's Avatar
 
DrunkN

Re: Pictures of how you see others

If no topic were derailed, how would we have conversation like genuine human beings?
Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 07:56 AM   #64
Tails's Avatar
 
Tails

Re: Pictures of how you see others

by heading the RU chat!
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote


Old 03-09-2010, 07:58 AM   #65
DrunkN's Avatar
 
DrunkN

Re: Pictures of how you see others

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails View Post
by heading the RU chat!
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5P6UU6m3cqk]YouTube - Hahaha[/ame]
Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 11:13 AM   #66
fenrir1887's Avatar
Regular Poster
1,122 posts
fenrir1887 has been properly raised to the rank of averagefenrir1887 has been properly raised to the rank of average
View Stats
 
fenrir1887

Re: Pictures of how you see others

I'm surprised. Usually, I occasionally manage to derail a topic. So I'd love to know how you might see me.
Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 01:36 PM   #67
david man45's Avatar
Regular Poster
1,660 posts
david man45 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.david man45 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.david man45 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.david man45 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.david man45 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.david man45 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.
View Stats
 
david man45

Re: Pictures of how you see others

That baby has a smokers laugh.
Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 09:55 PM   #68
fenrir1887's Avatar
Regular Poster
1,122 posts
fenrir1887 has been properly raised to the rank of averagefenrir1887 has been properly raised to the rank of average
View Stats
 
fenrir1887

Re: Pictures of how you see others

I probably wouldn't have noticed that.
Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 11:27 PM   #69
Dudebro's Avatar
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Dudebro

Re: Pictures of how you see others

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkninja View Post
Nah, hikers are far too happy-go-lucky to be Dudebro. I think he's more of a Mr. Clean.

I like this one but he has no beard or hair and I don't like to clean. Other than that it's spot on!
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 08:40 AM   #70
Kong's Avatar
 
Kong

Re: Pictures of how you see others

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkninja View Post

That's one of my roommates. He's a germaphobe. He cleans things while I'm using them and then complains that he "has" to clean up after other people. And pours antibiotic crap on everything. Needless to say, our personality types clash.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 10:42 AM   #71
fenrir1887's Avatar
Regular Poster
1,122 posts
fenrir1887 has been properly raised to the rank of averagefenrir1887 has been properly raised to the rank of average
View Stats
 
fenrir1887

Re: Pictures of how you see others

I don't know anyone who is a germaphobe, only somebody who is a really psychotic person. I am real glad the rest of my family hides our personality clashes real well.
Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 11:12 PM   #72
DrunkN's Avatar
 
DrunkN

Re: Pictures of how you see others

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kong View Post
That's one of my roommates. He's a germaphobe. He cleans things while I'm using them and then complains that he "has" to clean up after other people. And pours antibiotic crap on everything. Needless to say, our personality types clash.
Sitcom much?

Kong and Cleanliness?
Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 01:26 AM   #73
Dudebro's Avatar
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Dudebro

Re: Pictures of how you see others

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kong View Post
Needless to say, our personality types clash.
So what you're saying is he won't try your dumpster wine?
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 03:53 AM   #74
Slime Slayer's Avatar
Regular Poster
11,177 posts
Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Slime Slayer

Re: Pictures of how you see others

It does sound pretty gross, but kong said at first he didnt care about taste, he just wanted to get terminated off it.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
kong on Bronies:

"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
Old 03-11-2010, 08:02 AM   #75
Kong's Avatar
 
Kong

Re: Pictures of how you see others

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro View Post
So what you're saying is he won't try your dumpster wine?
No he wont even try it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevencassidy13 View Post
It does sound pretty gross, but kong said at first he didnt care about taste, he just wanted to get terminated off it.
I did put higher importance on time, effort and cheapness than taste when making it but the taste is turning out real good too.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
pictures of yourself oasis Introduce Yourself 365 01-03-2016 10:08 PM
Pictures of how you think people see you DrunkN Forum Games 133 10-02-2014 07:07 PM
Post-storm Pictures TrakMastaTom Chat 49 05-20-2009 11:30 AM
How do you edit the sizes of pictures? david man45 Chat 7 05-28-2008 05:15 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:58 AM.

» vBadvanced CMPS