Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
Forum Games Multi-player text games played by posting.
Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > Forum Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 03-06-2010, 11:52 PM   #1251
Demon-Mask's Avatar
 
Demon-Mask

Re: Corrupt a Wish

Granted, but the sound it makes gives away your location.

I wish I had Stealth Camo.
Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 11:55 PM   #1252
Chuck Norris's Avatar
Regular Poster
405 posts
Chuck Norris intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Chuck Norris intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Chuck Norris intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Chuck Norris intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Chuck Norris intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Chuck Norris intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Chuck Norris intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Chuck Norris intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.
View Stats
 
Chuck Norris

Re: Corrupt a Wish

Granted but it's a bright orange camo

I wish I had a 2000 Points Card for the Wii
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 12:02 AM   #1253
Mareeps's Avatar
 
Mareeps

Re: Corrupt a Wish

Granted, but it will only download Ghost's and Goblins and Milon's Secret Castle.

I wish I could download megaman 10.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 12:10 AM   #1254
Chuck Norris's Avatar
Regular Poster
405 posts
Chuck Norris intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Chuck Norris intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Chuck Norris intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Chuck Norris intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Chuck Norris intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Chuck Norris intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Chuck Norris intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Chuck Norris intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.
View Stats
 
Chuck Norris

Re: Corrupt a Wish

Granted, but your internet connection fails on you every time you try to download it

I wish my hiccups would go away
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 12:19 AM   #1255
Mareeps's Avatar
 
Mareeps

Re: Corrupt a Wish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck Norris View Post
Granted, but your internet connection fails on you every time you try to download it

I wish my hiccups would go away
You know, that usually happens anyway.

Granted, but you can't stop sneezing.

I wish my dog didn't beg for food.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 12:22 AM   #1256
Chuck Norris's Avatar
Regular Poster
405 posts
Chuck Norris intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Chuck Norris intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Chuck Norris intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Chuck Norris intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Chuck Norris intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Chuck Norris intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Chuck Norris intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Chuck Norris intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.
View Stats
 
Chuck Norris

Re: Corrupt a Wish

Granted, now your dog begs for money

I wish I had that "Hi How Are You?" T Shirt Kurt Cobain once wore
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 12:24 AM   #1257
Mareeps's Avatar
 
Mareeps

Re: Corrupt a Wish

Granted, but you accidentally wash it with your pink underwear and use bleach, now the text is blotched out.

I wish commercials didn't exist, so I wouldn't have to mute the TV every 10 minutes.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 12:28 AM   #1258
Chuck Norris's Avatar
Regular Poster
405 posts
Chuck Norris intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Chuck Norris intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Chuck Norris intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Chuck Norris intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Chuck Norris intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Chuck Norris intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Chuck Norris intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Chuck Norris intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.
View Stats
 
Chuck Norris

Re: Corrupt a Wish

Granted, now Television shows don't exist either

I wish I ghost powers
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 12:48 AM   #1259
Mareeps's Avatar
 
Mareeps

Re: Corrupt a Wish

Granted, you turn green and have a giant Ghostbusters logo on you, have fun getting a taste of the streams in 2 minutes.

I wish Active Enterprises (the creators of Action 52) never existed.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 12:50 AM   #1260
Chuck Norris's Avatar
Regular Poster
405 posts
Chuck Norris intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Chuck Norris intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Chuck Norris intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Chuck Norris intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Chuck Norris intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Chuck Norris intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Chuck Norris intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Chuck Norris intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.
View Stats
 
Chuck Norris

Re: Corrupt a Wish

Granted, but another company makes the same game and makes it 11x more awful

I wish Van Halen would perform at next years Superbowl Halftime Show
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 06:58 AM   #1261
fenrir1887's Avatar
Regular Poster
1,122 posts
fenrir1887 has been properly raised to the rank of averagefenrir1887 has been properly raised to the rank of average
View Stats
 
fenrir1887

Re: Corrupt a Wish

Granted, but they break up afterwards.

I wish I could get tickets to a Van Halen concert from time to time.
Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 07:20 AM   #1262
Tails's Avatar
 
Tails

Re: Corrupt a Wish

Granted but they are fake.

I wish Val Halen was real.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote


Old 03-07-2010, 07:22 AM   #1263
fenrir1887's Avatar
Regular Poster
1,122 posts
fenrir1887 has been properly raised to the rank of averagefenrir1887 has been properly raised to the rank of average
View Stats
 
fenrir1887

Re: Corrupt a Wish

Granted, but now you have to have him as a roommate.

I wish I could purify polluted water.
Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 08:30 AM   #1264
Tails's Avatar
 
Tails

Re: Corrupt a Wish

granted, but Suicune kills you since that's his territory.

I wish I got lucky.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote


Old 03-07-2010, 09:25 AM   #1265
Mareeps's Avatar
 
Mareeps

Re: Corrupt a Wish

Granted, but your mom walks in on you.

I wish my cats were younger so they would live longer.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 10:41 AM   #1266
Chuck Norris's Avatar
Regular Poster
405 posts
Chuck Norris intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Chuck Norris intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Chuck Norris intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Chuck Norris intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Chuck Norris intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Chuck Norris intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Chuck Norris intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Chuck Norris intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.
View Stats
 
Chuck Norris

Re: Corrupt a Wish

+1 Brawl hahahaha!

Granted, but they outlive you

I wish my throat stopped hurting
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 10:53 AM   #1267
Mareeps's Avatar
 
Mareeps

Re: Corrupt a Wish

Granted, now your legs hurt so bad that you can't roundhouse kick.

I wish I had a bottle of regular Dr. Pepper that would never run out.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 11:09 AM   #1268
Tails's Avatar
 
Tails

Re: Corrupt a Wish

LMAO, not that.

Granted but it's flat.

I wish I beat Zelda 2 sooner.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote


Old 03-07-2010, 11:11 AM   #1269
KingRanech's Avatar
Regular Poster
41 posts
KingRanech is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
KingRanech

Re: Corrupt a Wish

Granted, but you speed through it and stop enjoying it.

I wish i had sweet muttonchops.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
"Once the dust settles, and the cities overgrow-all we'll have is peace, man. Thats all we'd have left.."
Old 03-07-2010, 11:17 AM   #1270
Tails's Avatar
 
Tails

Re: Corrupt a Wish

Granted, but they thought you said you wanted to be busted in the chops.. enjoy.

I wish I can beat Zelda 1 now.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote


Old 03-07-2010, 11:31 AM   #1271
Chuck Norris's Avatar
Regular Poster
405 posts
Chuck Norris intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Chuck Norris intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Chuck Norris intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Chuck Norris intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Chuck Norris intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Chuck Norris intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Chuck Norris intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Chuck Norris intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.
View Stats
 
Chuck Norris

Re: Corrupt a Wish

Granted, you beat once you boot it up

I wish the AVGN would review E.T
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 11:34 AM   #1272
Mareeps's Avatar
 
Mareeps

Re: Corrupt a Wish

Granted, but his Atari stops working.

I wish I had a Sega Genesis.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 12:10 PM   #1273
Tails's Avatar
 
Tails

Re: Corrupt a Wish

Granted, but it don't work.

I wish I had a sword.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote


Old 03-07-2010, 12:12 PM   #1274
Demon-Mask's Avatar
 
Demon-Mask

Re: Corrupt a Wish

Granted, have so much fun with your new pet swordfish.

I wish I was better at Punch Out.
Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 12:14 PM   #1275
KingRanech's Avatar
Regular Poster
41 posts
KingRanech is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
KingRanech

Re: Corrupt a Wish

Granted, but now your terrible at everything else.

AND you look like King Hippo.

I wish i had a beagle on a bagle.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
"Once the dust settles, and the cities overgrow-all we'll have is peace, man. Thats all we'd have left.."
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:57 AM.

» vBadvanced CMPS