Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
Retro Uprising Support Questions and answers about Retro Uprising.
Go Back   Retro Uprising > Support > Retro Uprising Support

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-27-2014, 01:15 PM   #1
ProveAll's Avatar
Regular Poster
11 posts
ProveAll is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
ProveAll

Score submission hasn't posted

Hello,

I am fairly new to retrouprising and have already successfully submitted scores on at least three arcade titles. Each one of these scores showed up within a day. I have subsequently submitted a new higher score for one of these titles and it has been over a week, perhaps two, without an update.

I also submitted a score for a new title yesterday and am waiting to see if it will post today.

I was wondering if I should really be concerned about this, or is there a reason for the delay.

I have also made a donation to this work, yet I don't see any links to watch the games that it says I should be able to watch.

Any help in this regard would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

David
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Score Jason L. Davis Retro Uprising Support 2 01-12-2014 04:29 PM
Missing score submission? OmegaShadow Retro Uprising Support 11 12-27-2013 10:33 PM
SMB3 Submission thetedster Retro Uprising Support 5 02-28-2012 06:29 PM
Paper boy Score not showing up after submission? thetedster Retro Uprising Support 7 02-10-2012 02:55 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:54 PM.

» vBadvanced CMPS