Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
Chat Whatever.
Donation Goal
Goal amount: 5000 USD, Received: 1409 USD (28%)
Donate Now
When we reach the current donation goal all software on Retro Uprising will be replaced with a new superior method for playing games online that will support all browsers, play many more games and consoles and fix errors in existing games. This will be a massive site upgrade. The largest in our history. Please help us reach our goal as soon as possible.

Retro Uprising relies on donations from users like you! List of Donors

Register to enable more features such as high score recording.

Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > Chat

Old 07-04-2012, 08:02 PM   #1
Regular Poster
202 posts
danielpbone@yahoo.com play's well with othersdanielpbone@yahoo.com play's well with others
View Stats
Level: 13
Points: 2,075, Level: 13 Points: 2,075, Level: 13 Points: 2,075, Level: 13
Level up: 17%
Level up: 17%, 375 Points needed Level up: 17% Level up: 17%
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

danielpbone@yahoo.com

Daniel P Bone Questions

I don't see any Centipede/Millipede game like that even that it have so many (other) video games to play, I would like them to add in this very particular Coin-Op game: A Millipede/?ipede game with other plants to shoot besides just mushrooms, as grass, dandelions, clovers, etc., and other insects to shoot, are worms, ladybugs, moths, caterpillars, flies, wasps, etc.

Do you know if can invent or add in coin-op Millipede game like this (later in the future)?
If they can, then let me know if it will take either about a month, several months, or a year to add in that very new Millipede game that it's all set for me to play.
Old 07-04-2012, 08:21 PM   #2
Regular Poster
202 posts
danielpbone@yahoo.com play's well with othersdanielpbone@yahoo.com play's well with others
View Stats

danielpbone@yahoo.com

A Liberator game problem

When I play that Coin-op game Liberator on Retro Uprising, it only go up to level 22, beyond that, it freezed & sets to the point where it starts all over.
Can they fix this Coin-op Liberator game for me?
Do you know how long or how many days it will take until this game is all fixed?

And there's few other games that freezed too.
Old 07-04-2012, 09:52 PM   #3
Regular Poster
202 posts
View Stats

danielpbone@yahoo.com

Problem with Retro Uprising at the Library

To Administrator:
I see that you banned the IP Address on Retro Uprising at the Library, not home.

What do I have to do in order to appeal the/my banned IP Address, for me to access the RU Video Games again at the Library?
Old 07-04-2012, 10:15 PM   #4
she's exhausted
Donor
Game Mod
1,912 posts
ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 58
Points: 56,752, Level: 58 Points: 56,752, Level: 58 Points: 56,752, Level: 58
Level up: 21%
Level up: 21%, 1,598 Points needed Level up: 21% Level up: 21%

ZedIsDead

Re: A new Millipede game

Retro Uprising does not create games. Maybe someone with a little ROM-hacking experience can help you out, but the chances of that happening are slim to none.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Check out the Zed Discord; the only Zed-centric Discord in the world!

Or perhaps the Zed Twitter; the only Zed-centric Twitter in the world!

Or, hell, the Zed Twitch ; the only Zed-centric Twitch in the world!

Old 07-04-2012, 10:42 PM   #5
Regular Poster
Donor
Game Mod
1,123 posts
RevJ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RevJ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RevJ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RevJ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RevJ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RevJ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RevJ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RevJ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RevJ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RevJ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RevJ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 32
Points: 15,883, Level: 32 Points: 15,883, Level: 32 Points: 15,883, Level: 32
Level up: 40%
Level up: 40%, 667 Points needed Level up: 40% Level up: 40%

RevJ

Re: A Liberator game problem

My understanding of MAMETesters at 00501: liberatr: Select any wave above 16 (19 or 22) and the game resets on the planet screen. - MAME Testerssuggests that this emulation issue was fixed in MAME v 0.146

Retro Uprising probably supports an earlier version of MAME (v 0.106?) so you could either play the game outside RU using a newer version of MAME, or wait to see if RU changes to a newer MAME.
Old 07-05-2012, 07:34 AM   #6
Donor
Administrator
12,316 posts
Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 65
Points: 151,608, Level: 65 Points: 151,608, Level: 65 Points: 151,608, Level: 65
Level up: 4%
Level up: 4%, 29,342 Points needed Level up: 4% Level up: 4%

Kong

Re: A Liberator game problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by RevJ View Post
Retro Uprising probably supports an earlier version of MAME (v 0.106?)
v0.143.

Other than that RevJ is correct.
Old 07-05-2012, 08:04 AM   #7
Donor
Administrator
12,316 posts
Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 151,608, Level: 65 Points: 151,608, Level: 65 Points: 151,608, Level: 65

Kong

Re: Problem with Retro Uprising at the Library

I unbanned your IP.
Old 07-05-2012, 08:38 AM   #8
Donor
Administrator
12,316 posts
View Stats

Kong

Re: A new Millipede game

Very Similar games
Millipede Centipede
» Game Boy
Millipede » Atari 5200
Millipede » Atari 2600
Millipede » Coin Op
Millipede » Nintendo
Centipede » Game Boy Color
Centipede » Atari LYNX
Centipede » Atari 7800
Centipede » Atari 5200
Centipede » Atari 2600
Centipede » Coin Op
Centipede » ColecoVision
Centipede » Game Boy
Slither » Coin Op
War of the Bugs » Coin Op
Sssnake » Atari 2600
Imago » Coin Op
4 Fun in 1 » Coin Op

Less similar but not entirely different games
Beezer » Coin Op
Funky Bee » Coin Op
Insector » Coin Op

Last edited by Kong; 07-05-2012 at 10:22 AM..
Old 07-05-2012, 09:33 AM   #9
Regular Poster
202 posts
View Stats

danielpbone@yahoo.com

Cheat mode for coin-op games

On Retro Uprising, is there any kind of cheat mode you can find for the Coin-op (Arcade) Robotron, Centipede, Missile Command, Berzerk, etc.

If you find it, let me know what I have to click in within these Coin-op (Arcade) games.
Old 07-05-2012, 09:39 AM   #10
Regular Poster
202 posts
View Stats

danielpbone@yahoo.com

For Coin-op (Arcade) War of the Bugs

On Coin-op (Arcade) War of the Bugs, see if there's any other settings you can find from Dip Switch for bonus guy(s); that's a very long way off that you have to score way over to 500,000 points just to get one bonus guy, and the other one I see for bonus guy is more farther out yet.
Old 07-05-2012, 09:44 AM   #11
Regular Poster
202 posts
View Stats

danielpbone@yahoo.com

Other Coin-op game similar to Centipede/Millipede

The other Coin-op games I saw that's similar to Centipede/Millipede are Slither, War of the Bugs, Galactic Convoy, and (partially) Imago; and the other ones that looks not much like it, but maybe a little are: Cloud 9, Insector and Exterminator.
And is there any other Coin-op Games you can think of that might or look close to Centipede/Millipede also?

Last edited by Tails; 07-05-2012 at 10:12 AM..
Old 07-05-2012, 09:48 AM   #12
Regular Poster
202 posts
View Stats

danielpbone@yahoo.com

Other Coin-op games similar to Missile Command

The other Coin-op games I saw that's similar to Missile Command, are Liberator, D-con, (Partially) Colony 7, Orbitron, and the ones not very much like it, but just little/some are: Space Tactic, SDI - Strategic Defense Initiative, and that's about it for this.
Is there any other Coin-op (Arcade) games you can think of that might also look/be close to or maybe similar to Missile Command too?

Last edited by Tails; 07-05-2012 at 10:11 AM..
Old 07-05-2012, 10:03 AM   #13
Regular Poster
202 posts
View Stats

danielpbone@yahoo.com

Problem with Retro Uprising at the Library

At the Clinton Township Library, when I try the Retro Uprising game site there, I got this message: "Sorry. The Administrator has banned your IP Address. To contact the Administrator, click HERE", and same to my LapTop at home too; then I speak to one of IT Person there, and about several days later, it was tooken off, and about several days later when I went back to that library, that message came back again, but just at the library this time, I can still access games in Retro Uprising just on my LapTop now, and can you tell why is that - Can't access Retro Uprising games just at library?

At that Library, can you tell what I have to do or like where to go and type in something, maybe just anything that will tell or get the Administrator to unban the/my IP Address, or to appeal the banned IP Address or something, so I can Access into playing these Retro Uprising games at that library too?
Old 07-05-2012, 10:07 AM   #14
Regular Poster
202 posts
View Stats

danielpbone@yahoo.com

Other Coin-op game simularities

If you look through almost all 4,000 different Coin-op (Arcade) games, can you find all the Coin-op (Arcade) games that are similar to Centipede (and Millipede too)?

I bet there might be much more than just six of them!
Old 07-05-2012, 10:17 AM   #15
Donor
Administrator
12,316 posts
View Stats

Kong

re: Daniel P Bone Questions

All four threads merged.

Do not repeatedly ask the same question. You have been given an answer. It is the full answer. Asking the question again will not change the answer.

Quote:
And is there any other Coin-op Games you can think of that might or look close to Centipede/Millipede also?
The answer is in the post above yours.

No additional dip switches can be added. The dip switches were created on the original arcade cabinet in the 80s.

Last edited by Kong; 07-05-2012 at 10:23 AM.. Reason: Another merge.
Old 07-05-2012, 10:37 AM   #16
Donor
Administrator
12,316 posts
View Stats

Kong

Threads merged.

Your IP was banned before because you repeatedly asked the same question over and over even after being given the answer.

Do not repeatedly ask questions that have already been answered.

I unbanned your library IP. It should be fixed now. If you are still having problems then click this link - What Is My IP - Shows Your IP Address - on the computer that is banned. Copy your IP address from there and paste it here so I know which IP needs to be unbanned.
Old 07-05-2012, 10:53 AM   #17
Donor
Administrator
12,316 posts
View Stats

Kong

Re: Cheat mode for coin-op games

Click the "aradeOX Full Mode" link.
Once the game loads press Tab.
In the menu you can change "AutoFire" and "Dip Switches"

Those are the only cheats.
Old 07-05-2012, 10:54 AM   #18
Donor
440 posts
Incubator has a faint yellow circle forming above their headIncubator has a faint yellow circle forming above their headIncubator has a faint yellow circle forming above their headIncubator has a faint yellow circle forming above their headIncubator has a faint yellow circle forming above their headIncubator has a faint yellow circle forming above their head
View Stats
Level: 34
Points: 18,154, Level: 34 Points: 18,154, Level: 34 Points: 18,154, Level: 34
Level up: 46%
Level up: 46%, 596 Points needed Level up: 46% Level up: 46%

Incubator

re: Daniel P Bone Questions

lol, you're spamming the forums with questions
Old 07-05-2012, 11:31 AM   #19
Donor
Administrator
12,316 posts
View Stats

Kong

+1 (+1/-0)     
Re: Other Coin-op games similar to Missile Command

Asteroids and Missile Command » Game Boy
Missile Command » Game Boy
Missile Command » Coin Op
Missile Command » Atari 2600
Missile Command » Atari 5200
Missile Command » Game Boy Color
Missile Command 3D » Atari Jaguar
Super Asteroids And Missile Command » Atari LYNX
Arcade Classics » Game Gear
Arcade Classics » Genesis
Arcade Smash Hits » Sega
Arcade's Greatest Hits: The Atari Collection 1 » Super Nintendo
Blast Corps » Nintendo 64
Cosmic Guerilla » Coin Op
Space Guerilla » Coin Op
Kamikaze » Coin Op
New York New York » Coin Op
Space Zap » Coin Op
Colony 7 » Coin Op
Dark Warrior » Coin Op
Enigma 2 » Coin Op
Orbitron » Coin Op
Pleiads » Coin Op
Satan's Hollow » Coin Op
Satan of Saturn » Coin Op
War of the Worlds » Coin Op
Tactician » Coin Op
Raiders » Coin Op
Senjyo » Coin Op
Son of Phoenix » Coin Op
D Con » Coin Op
Alligator Hunt » Coin Op
Cabal » Coin Op
Cabal » Nintendo
Cabal » Amiga
Blood Bros » Coin Op
Liberator » Coin Op
Starship 1 » Coin Op
Star Fire » Coin Op
Star Fire » Atari 2600
Star Fire 2 » Coin Op
Star Wars » Coin Op
Star Wars: The Arcade Game » Atari 2600
Star Wars: The Arcade Game » Atari 5200
Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back » Coin Op
Tunnel Hunt » Coin Op
Tailgunner » Coin Op
Star Hawk » Coin Op
Space Encounters » Coin Op
Space Seeker » Coin Op
Buck Rogers: Planet of Zoom » Coin Op
Buck Rogers: Planet Of Zoom » Atari 2600
Buck Rogers: Planet Of Zoom » ColecoVision
Buck Rogers: Planet Of Zoom » Atari 5200
Catacomb » Coin Op
Gravitar » Coin Op
Gravitar » Atari 2600
Rougien » Coin Op
Ambush » Coin Op
Exerion » Coin Op
Exerion » Nintendo
I, Robot » Coin Op
I Robot » Atari 2600
Tube Panic » Coin Op
High Voltage » Coin Op
Splendor Blast » Coin Op
Shrike Avenger » Coin Op
Star Luster » Nintendo
Thunder Ceptor » Coin Op
Galaxy Force » Sega
Galaxy Force 2 » Genesis
Galaxy Force 2 » Coin Op
Galaxy Force 2 » Amiga
Galaxy Gunners » Coin Op
Starblade » Coin Op
Space Tactics » Coin Op
Devil Zone » Coin Op
Radar Scope » Coin Op
Sky Base » Coin Op
Space Raider » Coin Op
Juno First » Coin Op
Sdi Now The Odds Are Even » Amiga
SDI: Strategic Defense Initiative » Coin Op
Guided Missile » Coin Op
Red Alert » Coin Op
D Day » Coin Op
D Day » Coin Op
Yamato » Coin Op
Combat » Coin Op

Comments

lulz
Old 07-05-2012, 02:26 PM   #20
Regular Poster
202 posts
View Stats

danielpbone@yahoo.com

What day was that, that you just unbanned my Library IP Address, then I can track from my calendar that's somewhere after that when I couldn't get games from Retro Uprising when I tried it at the library?
Old 07-05-2012, 02:44 PM   #21
Regular Poster
202 posts
View Stats

danielpbone@yahoo.com

Similar to Robotron

What other games are similar to Robotron?
Old 07-05-2012, 02:50 PM   #22
247 posts
SMASH radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainsSMASH radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainsSMASH radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainsSMASH radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainsSMASH radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainsSMASH radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainsSMASH radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainsSMASH radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainsSMASH radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainsSMASH radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brains
View Stats
Level: 22
Points: 6,569, Level: 22 Points: 6,569, Level: 22 Points: 6,569, Level: 22
Level up: 15%
Level up: 15%, 681 Points needed Level up: 15% Level up: 15%

SMASH

Re: Similar to Robotron

smash tv, total carnage, are the main ones that come to mind.
"What do you mean how, because I'm Billy Mitchell." Haters gonna hate
Old 07-05-2012, 04:44 PM   #23
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 63
Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63
Level up: 4%, 18,710 Points needed Level up: 4% Level up: 4%

Dudebro

@Danielpbone@Yahoo.com - STOP MAKING NEW FORUM THREADS. I just deleted a few of them and Kong has had to deal with others you made. We are trying to help you but you're getting on our nerves. If you continue to get on our nerves we will just ban you, do you understand?
Old 07-05-2012, 04:53 PM   #24
Donor
Administrator
12,316 posts
View Stats

Kong

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielpbone@yahoo.com View Post
What day was that
07-05-2012, 09:04 AM EST

Scroll to the bottom of the page. You will see a message box followed by a button that says "Post Quick Reply". Use that to reply to conversations, INSTEAD of clicking the "New Thread" button every time.

Thanks.
Old 07-05-2012, 06:20 PM   #25
Donor
59 posts
Bith is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
Level: 5
Points: 591, Level: 5 Points: 591, Level: 5 Points: 591, Level: 5
Level up: 94%
Level up: 94%, 9 Points needed Level up: 94% Level up: 94%