Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
Team Contests The 4 Retro Uprising teams do battle in a team contest about once a month.
Donation Goal
Goal amount: 5000 USD, Received: 1409 USD (28%)
Donate Now
When we reach the current donation goal all software on Retro Uprising will be replaced with a new superior method for playing games online that will support all browsers, play many more games and consoles and fix errors in existing games. This will be a massive site upgrade. The largest in our history. Please help us reach our goal as soon as possible.

Retro Uprising relies on donations from users like you! List of Donors

Register to enable more features such as high score recording.

Go Back   Retro Uprising > Contests > Team Contests

Old 08-17-2015, 08:01 PM   #1
Forum lurker
15,575 posts
Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 62
Points: 106,729, Level: 62 Points: 106,729, Level: 62 Points: 106,729, Level: 62
Level up: 81%
Level up: 81%, 4,021 Points needed Level up: 81% Level up: 81%
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Tails

+1 (+1/-0)     
Bringing back the team contests?

As some of you know I'm committed to bringing RU back to its glory days of contests and an active forum. So I talked to tenser and wolf about doing team contests and to get a head count.

The last decade of ru can be defined as many things such as the long debates on the forums, competitive contests for badges, to sharing our passion for gaming in general be it if you're an Xbox fan, Sony fan, Apple fan, or Nintendo fan we all share this link.

My goal is to have 16 to 20 players play these trimester of contests and have a draft of sorts. This will happen once we get enough players to join I'll make another topic and you can nominate someone to be one of 4 captains. Once that happens I'll place the names in the hat and draw to determine draft order. Sound fun? Join here!

To honor the past of contests, old names won't be used so they can have their own place in RU history.

The first game will be a blast from the past for those around 2008. It's a sequel of dodgeball!

Read about Dodgeball here: http://www.retrouprising.com/contest...eball-i/t1603/

Questions? Concerns? Comments? Post here!

Comments

+1
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

Old 08-17-2015, 08:13 PM   #2
she's exhausted
Donor
Game Mod
1,912 posts
ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 58
Points: 56,752, Level: 58 Points: 56,752, Level: 58 Points: 56,752, Level: 58
Level up: 21%
Level up: 21%, 1,598 Points needed Level up: 21% Level up: 21%

ZedIsDead

Re: Bringing back the team contests?

I'll support your game, Tails.

Zed for captain!
Check out the Zed Discord; the only Zed-centric Discord in the world!

Or perhaps the Zed Twitter; the only Zed-centric Twitter in the world!

Or, hell, the Zed Twitch ; the only Zed-centric Twitch in the world!

Old 08-17-2015, 08:23 PM   #3
Extra Chrispy
6,706 posts
CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 43
Points: 31,298, Level: 43 Points: 31,298, Level: 43 Points: 31,298, Level: 43
Level up: 18%
Level up: 18%, 1,152 Points needed Level up: 18% Level up: 18%

CrispyChicken

Are we going with the same rules or are we going to tweak some things?

Sure this sounds like fun, I'll join up.

"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That’s why I read so much, Jon Snow."

Old 08-17-2015, 08:25 PM   #4
Forum lurker
15,575 posts
Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 106,729, Level: 62 Points: 106,729, Level: 62 Points: 106,729, Level: 62

Tails

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrispyChicken View Post
Are we going with the same rules or are we going to tweak some things?

Sure this sounds like fun, I'll join up.
I've actually been discussing an idea on how to prevent the power houses like eternal champions was so I'm all for tweaking.

Old 08-17-2015, 08:28 PM   #5
Extra Chrispy
6,706 posts
CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 43
Points: 31,298, Level: 43 Points: 31,298, Level: 43 Points: 31,298, Level: 43
Level up: 18%
Level up: 18%, 1,152 Points needed Level up: 18% Level up: 18%

CrispyChicken

I was thinking for Dodgeball if a player is brought back in and gets out again, then that player is done for the tournament. Similar to double elimination. If the player gets out twice, they can't be brought back in on a catch. I think this would speed things up and not make the contest last too long.

"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That’s why I read so much, Jon Snow."

Old 08-17-2015, 08:32 PM   #6
Forum lurker
15,575 posts
View Stats

Tails

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrispyChicken View Post
I was thinking for Dodgeball if a player is brought back in and gets out again, then that player is done for the tournament. Similar to double elimination. If the player gets out twice, they can't be brought back in on a catch. I think this would speed things up and not make the contest last too long.
Yeah I also wanted to tweak that once you are out your submissions can't hit another person and that score is a 0.

Old 08-17-2015, 10:34 PM   #7
Regular Poster
1,660 posts
david man45 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.david man45 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.david man45 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.david man45 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.david man45 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.david man45 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.
View Stats
Level: 23
Points: 7,745, Level: 23 Points: 7,745, Level: 23 Points: 7,745, Level: 23
Level up: 62%
Level up: 62%, 305 Points needed Level up: 62% Level up: 62%

david man45

Another dodgeball? Count me in
Old 08-18-2015, 01:43 AM   #8
Donor
Administrator
12,316 posts
Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 65
Points: 151,608, Level: 65 Points: 151,608, Level: 65 Points: 151,608, Level: 65
Level up: 4%
Level up: 4%, 29,342 Points needed Level up: 4% Level up: 4%

Kong

+1 (+1/-0)     

In. I'm ready for some competition.

That was the contest where the data center where RU was hosted caught on fire and site was offline for several days.

Do the teams pick genres or games? I think games will be simplest.

Maybe instead of fully random teams, try to make every team have the same total score on Leaderboard
Example.
TiF =18,310
Elrod = 16,357
Kong = 3,228
Barra = 3,225
Dudebro = 1,871
Wolf = 1,796

League score isn't prefect but Tif+Barra+Wolf vs Elrod+Kong+Dudebro is much more fair than random chance stacking TiF+Elrod+Barra vs Kong+Dudebro+Wolf. No offense to anyone but I think we all know who we would bet on. We should try to spread the ringers around if we can.

I don't think the old rules need much tweaking except maybe
deleting the bonus section
no limit on how many balls a player can pick up
you have to pick up at least 2 balls a week or you are out
increase 2 hours to 4 hours.
a player can't repeat a choice more than 25% of the time. Once you pick a game, you can't pick that same game again until after you've thrown at least 3 other games.

Does someone want to make a better tracking system than the forum? If not then I'll probably do it myself.

The previous rules and discussion
How it played out last time
The final stats

---------- Post added at 02:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:38 AM ----------

@Zed
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vQpW9XRiyM"]Bruce Springsteen - Glory Days - YouTube[/ame]

Comments

Nice.

Last edited by Kong; 08-18-2015 at 01:48 AM..
Old 08-18-2015, 08:55 AM   #9
Forum lurker
15,575 posts
View Stats

Tails

@Kong funny you mentioned that. My idea of free agency is very similar to your idea about points. When I mentioned it to others they thought users might get mad but here it goes:

We draft players but they only have a 2 "game contract" and at first everyone has the same value but after both games we'll have a list of the top to bottom players and then make a master list and everyone has a value.

The thing is each captain has the same amount to spend in free agency. After each game the worst team gets more money while first place just gets a tiny bit more which shakes up teams and we don't have a constant loser like shining force was.

My other idea is if you get someone who doesn't play that competition you have the option to release them with no penalties.

---------- Post added at 08:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 AM ----------

Also: the games will have the 2015 yearly tournament in them along with others. That way we finally get competition in them that doesn't wait until December 31st.

Old 08-18-2015, 10:30 AM   #10
she's exhausted
Donor
Game Mod
1,912 posts
ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 58
Points: 56,752, Level: 58 Points: 56,752, Level: 58 Points: 56,752, Level: 58
Level up: 21%
Level up: 21%, 1,598 Points needed Level up: 21% Level up: 21%

ZedIsDead

One thing I want to add... Pit Fighter is banned. Fuck that game.
Check out the Zed Discord; the only Zed-centric Discord in the world!

Or perhaps the Zed Twitter; the only Zed-centric Twitter in the world!

Or, hell, the Zed Twitch ; the only Zed-centric Twitch in the world!

Old 08-18-2015, 11:43 AM   #11
Regular Poster
5,044 posts
CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 46
Points: 35,544, Level: 46 Points: 35,544, Level: 46 Points: 35,544, Level: 46
Level up: 7%
Level up: 7%, 1,406 Points needed Level up: 7% Level up: 7%

CatalystiCam

I've been hoping these would come back some day. I'd be in, just would hope I have the patience and time I had in those days vs some of these recent contests. Should be the case.

Last edited by CatalystiCam; 08-18-2015 at 11:48 AM..
Old 08-18-2015, 02:18 PM   #12
On Vacation
Donor
Game Mod
Administrator
734 posts
krehztim has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!krehztim has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!krehztim has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!krehztim has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!krehztim has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!krehztim has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!krehztim has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!krehztim has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!krehztim has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!krehztim has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!krehztim has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 25
Points: 9,301, Level: 25 Points: 9,301, Level: 25 Points: 9,301, Level: 25
Level up: 51%
Level up: 51%, 449 Points needed Level up: 51% Level up: 51%

krehztim

I would love to participate in something like this, but I'm tapped out for the next 2-3 weeks at least. Wife had major cancer surgery, but she's on the mend. I couldn't do anything daily until 2nd week of September most likely. I hope this gets up and going - I feel like I missed the RU glory days because I didn't come on board until last December.
Old 08-18-2015, 02:49 PM   #13
Regular Poster
1,660 posts
david man45 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.david man45 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.david man45 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.david man45 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.david man45 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.david man45 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.
View Stats
Level: 23
Points: 7,745, Level: 23 Points: 7,745, Level: 23 Points: 7,745, Level: 23
Level up: 62%
Level up: 62%, 305 Points needed Level up: 62% Level up: 62%

david man45

Hope she gets better man
Old 08-18-2015, 03:39 PM   #14
Kuma Shock
2,253 posts
Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 46
Points: 36,698, Level: 46 Points: 36,698, Level: 46 Points: 36,698, Level: 46
Level up: 84%
Level up: 84%, 252 Points needed Level up: 84% Level up: 84%

Wolf

same hope she get better
Old 08-18-2015, 04:39 PM   #15
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,086 posts
Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 63
Points: 117,922, Level: 63 Points: 117,922, Level: 63 Points: 117,922, Level: 63
Level up: 38%
Level up: 38%, 12,128 Points needed Level up: 38% Level up: 38%

Kugyince

Maybe I'll play.

( Click to show/hide )

Old 08-18-2015, 05:58 PM   #16
Forum lurker
15,575 posts
View Stats

Tails

Quote:
Originally Posted by krehztim View Post
I would love to participate in something like this, but I'm tapped out for the next 2-3 weeks at least. Wife had major cancer surgery, but she's on the mend. I couldn't do anything daily until 2nd week of September most likely. I hope this gets up and going - I feel like I missed the RU glory days because I didn't come on board until last December.
I'm so sorry to hear that. My condolences.

---------- Post added at 05:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:44 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kugyince View Post
Maybe I'll play.

( Click to show/hide )
You're playing.

---------- Post added at 05:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:44 PM ----------

@everyone I'd like to know your opinions on kongs draft idea and my free agency idea. Hopefully you like it. I'm planning on writing rules for all contest ideas tonight, like on a notepad so I don't accidently delete it. I am looking for someone with experience in running contests for suggestions so if you have any suggestions or choose not to participate and rather help please message me. Thanks.

Old 08-19-2015, 01:42 PM   #17
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63
Level up: 4%
Level up: 4%, 18,710 Points needed Level up: 4% Level up: 4%

Dudebro

Quote:
League score isn't prefect but Tif+Barra+Wolf vs Elrod+Kong+Dudebro is much more fair than random chance stacking TiF+Elrod+Barra vs Kong+Dudebro+Wolf. No offense to anyone but I think we all know who we would bet on.
It's ok I'm not offended by being a seen as a casual. We can't all be Billy Mitchell-ish right?

I support this idea but I won't be participating. I hope everything goes smooth and everyone has a lot of fun.
Old 08-21-2015, 09:36 PM   #18
Forum lurker
15,575 posts
View Stats

Tails

Right now we're at 5 interested. I'm hoping for 12 and at the worst 8 (2 teams of 4) 6 if tenser wants to show us his hunter side.

---------- Post added 08-21-2015 at 09:36 PM ---------- Previous post was 08-19-2015 at 10:33 PM ----------

So for those who haven't joined, why? Is there something you don't like?

Old 08-21-2015, 10:16 PM   #19
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,086 posts
Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 117,922, Level: 63 Points: 117,922, Level: 63 Points: 117,922, Level: 63

Kugyince

I promise to put in at least as much effort as I put in the last two IGBYs.

Old 08-21-2015, 10:17 PM   #20
Forum lurker
15,575 posts
View Stats

Tails

Quote:
I promise to put in at least as much effort as I put in the last two IGBYs.
Probably an outstanding 0.

Old 08-21-2015, 10:23 PM   #21
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,086 posts
View Stats

Kugyince

Not true. There was at least one score submission and 45 minutes of effort.

Old 08-21-2015, 10:24 PM   #22
Forum lurker
15,575 posts
View Stats

Tails

Quote:
Not true. There was at least one score submission and 45 minutes of effort.
Nice!

Old 08-23-2015, 01:48 PM   #23
Butterscotch
2,971 posts
StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 29
Points: 13,436, Level: 29 Points: 13,436, Level: 29 Points: 13,436, Level: 29
Level up: 99%
Level up: 99%, 14 Points needed Level up: 99% Level up: 99%
Send a message via Yahoo to StarfoxFan2009

StarfoxFan2009

Main reason for me is no computer at the moment. using my brother's
Old 08-23-2015, 11:01 PM   #24
Regular Poster
4,154 posts
Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 60
Points: 62,826, Level: 60 Points: 62,826, Level: 60 Points: 62,826, Level: 60
Level up: 25%
Level up: 25%, 7,624 Points needed Level up: 25% Level up: 25%
Activity: 20%
Activity: 20% Activity: 20% Activity: 20%

Seahawk

Too busy playing games off-site to care much.
Old 08-25-2015, 09:39 PM   #25
Forum lurker
15,575 posts
View Stats

Tails

This seems to not be going as well as I hoped. Would the ones who signed up be interested in a individual contest until we get more willing people? I was thinking of doing a simple July retro mission contest both with gaming and scavenger hunt types. Let me know your thoughts, game on!