Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
All Other Games Talk about video games we don't have online.
Donation Goal
Goal amount: 5000 USD, Received: 1409 USD (28%)
Donate Now
When we reach the current donation goal all software on Retro Uprising will be replaced with a new superior method for playing games online that will support all browsers, play many more games and consoles and fix errors in existing games. This will be a massive site upgrade. The largest in our history. Please help us reach our goal as soon as possible.

Retro Uprising relies on donations from users like you! List of Donors

Register to enable more features such as high score recording.

Go Back   Retro Uprising > Video Games > All Other Games

Old 11-15-2013, 03:30 AM   #1
Regular Poster
11,175 posts
Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 61
Points: 71,254, Level: 61 Points: 71,254, Level: 61 Points: 71,254, Level: 61
Level up: 4%
Level up: 4%, 19,296 Points needed Level up: 4% Level up: 4%
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Slime Slayer

Console Wars 2013

So I figured that a topic was needed, we are in the thick of things now and there really isn't a spot for it that I know of.

Latest I'm hearing is that some people are experiencing major problems with their PS4's. I don't know if this is a rare occurence, and they all happen to be making headlines, or maybe it's happening a lot. I've seen reports maybe 6-8 places around the net.

So yeah, post your opinions of what you want to succeed, predictions, inside information, links to south park ect. ect. and we can use this thread as a home base.

Let the flamewars... er... console wars begin!
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
kong on Bronies:

"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
Old 11-15-2013, 03:42 AM   #2
Regular Poster
78 posts
TheChampIsHere has been properly raised to the rank of averageTheChampIsHere has been properly raised to the rank of average
View Stats
Level: 4
Points: 316, Level: 4 Points: 316, Level: 4 Points: 316, Level: 4
Level up: 11%
Level up: 11%, 134 Points needed Level up: 11% Level up: 11%
Activity: 1%
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

TheChampIsHere

Re: Console Wars 2013

I guess we will see soon if any of these consoles have any major issues because the war is never won at the start, but you can lose at the start with a big hardware issue.
Old 11-15-2013, 04:01 AM   #3
Forum lurker
15,575 posts
Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 62
Points: 106,729, Level: 62 Points: 106,729, Level: 62 Points: 106,729, Level: 62
Level up: 81%
Level up: 81%, 4,021 Points needed Level up: 81% Level up: 81%

Tails

+1 (+1/-0)     

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevencassidy13 View Post
Let the flamewars... er... console wars begin!
Just a heads up to everyone about this. We understand you're passionate about one system over the other, but by any means DO NOT turn debate into flaming. You may talk about the Console Wars, but by no means attack users for liking a system.

This is your only warning and will lead to infractions if it gets out've hand, so please talk friendly and be respectful to others. Thank you.

Comments

Yep!

Old 11-15-2013, 04:22 AM   #4
Regular Poster
11,175 posts
Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats

Slime Slayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails View Post
Just a heads up to everyone about this. We understand you're passionate about one system over the other, but by any means DO NOT turn debate into flaming. You may talk about the Console Wars, but by no means attack users for liking a system.

This is your only warning and will lead to infractions if it gets out've hand, so please talk friendly and be respectful to others. Thank you.
That being said, I don't want anyone to sugar coat anything, sling as much crap as you want in any of the big 3 directions, it's up to the fanboys not to take any personal offense.

And honestly, at this point this war has become a parody of itself, I think we can all sit back and laugh at the massive amount of failures that have come out of all 3.
kong on Bronies:

"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
Old 11-15-2013, 04:28 AM   #5
5,572 posts
DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 52
Points: 45,976, Level: 52 Points: 45,976, Level: 52 Points: 45,976, Level: 52
Level up: 41%
Level up: 41%, 1,074 Points needed Level up: 41% Level up: 41%

DrunkN

Quote:
That being said, I don't want anyone to sugar coat anything, sling as much crap as you want in any of the big 3 directions, it's up to the fanboys not to take any personal offense.
Are we really still calling it the big three? Nintendo is definitely keeping in the game with the handheld advantage, but it seems to me that things are slowly turning over to iOS and Android.

Then again, SteamOS machines are approaching and those will practically be consoles.

Hell, I don't have much confidence in them but at this point I'd even say Ouya is a contender.

Right now I'm going on and off between getting a 3DS, but the games I want for them are so here and there whenever I think about it. I guess I'll stay out of this gen for the most part and focus on playing the ones I missed in the last at a cheap price.

Personal Platforms I'll Stick With This Generation

On the Go: Google Nexus (Android)
Heavy Hardware: Windows 7 (PC) PS3 (Sony)
Group Games: Classic Wii (Nintendo)

Last edited by DrunkN; 11-15-2013 at 04:36 AM..
Old 11-15-2013, 04:35 AM   #6
Forum lurker
15,575 posts
Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 106,729, Level: 62 Points: 106,729, Level: 62 Points: 106,729, Level: 62

Tails

On the Go: Nintendo 3DS
Heavy Hardware: Windows 7 (PC)
Group Games: N/A; prefer 1 player

Old 11-15-2013, 04:39 AM   #7
5,572 posts
DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 52
Points: 45,976, Level: 52 Points: 45,976, Level: 52 Points: 45,976, Level: 52
Level up: 41%
Level up: 41%, 1,074 Points needed Level up: 41% Level up: 41%

DrunkN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails View Post
Heavy Hardware: Windows 7 (PC)
Group Games: N/A; prefer 1 player
Muh maaaaaaaaan. Sometimes I feel like I gotta have something accessible on hand though, ya' know? After all this time, Wii Sports is still one of the best titles on its platform.
Old 11-15-2013, 05:10 AM   #8
Regular Poster
1,749 posts
bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 27
Points: 11,136, Level: 27 Points: 11,136, Level: 27 Points: 11,136, Level: 27
Level up: 54%
Level up: 54%, 414 Points needed Level up: 54% Level up: 54%
Activity: 7%
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%

bearhawk72

I think it's too early to say if the people having problems are in the minority or majority. The ones with problems will be the vocal ones and people will pick up on those stories quickly.

I'd give it a little while to see if the problems increase or not.
Old 11-15-2013, 08:18 AM   #9
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 63
Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63
Level up: 4%, 18,710 Points needed Level up: 4% Level up: 4%

Dudebro

I hate to be this negative but I hope MS fails. After the stuff they tried to push on us I think they should just get out of the console business.
Old 11-15-2013, 02:34 PM   #10
Regular Poster
11,175 posts
View Stats

Slime Slayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro View Post
I hate to be this negative but I hope MS fails. After the stuff they tried to push on us I think they should just get out of the console business.
Dudebro... you're alright.

I hope MS fails too, then Activision, then EA, then Ubisoft, then Naughty Dog, Infinity Ward ect... ect..., basically all the cancer. Then from the ashes, a whole new industry arises. And this industry relies on creating unique and fun games to generate revenue.

Lol a man can dream.
kong on Bronies:

Old 11-15-2013, 02:44 PM   #11
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63

Dudebro

To be fair I had no issues with MS until the xbone announcement. Then they made an enemy of me with their anti customer, pro advertiser policies.
Old 11-15-2013, 03:03 PM   #12
Regular Poster
11,175 posts
View Stats

Slime Slayer

Quote:
To be fair I had no issues with MS until the xbone announcement. Then they made an enemy of me with their anti customer, pro advertiser policies.
I know, that's why I'm pleased.

Here are the reported problems with the PS4, creepy pasta from 4chan:

1. Blue Light

THE MOST COMMON error by far. This appears to be caused by the HDMI handshake not going through to the TV set and thus causing the PS4 to shut itself off. This seems to be happening either out of the box or AFTER the 1.50 update. My theory on this one is that the lion's share of these problems are firmware based - this seems to be confirmed after some users have reported hooking up the unit to another TV and having it work perfectly, so some models work and others don't. I expect this to be addressed in a week or so via a new firmware. (Note, some HDMI jacks are just busted, too, but I think that's the minority of the cases here).

2. Red Light and Three Beeps
Nobody has any idea what's causing this one right now. There are claims that it's heat-related but that doesn't make much sense considering some units will only be on for a couple of minutes and then give this error.

3. Disc Not Reading
Small small number of these. Seems to just be bad lasers, per usual. Always been a problem with Sony consoles.

4. Can't Connect to the Internet
PSN is down, doofus. Wait it out.
kong on Bronies:

Old 11-15-2013, 03:25 PM   #13
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,086 posts
Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 117,922, Level: 63 Points: 117,922, Level: 63 Points: 117,922, Level: 63
Level up: 38%
Level up: 38%, 12,128 Points needed Level up: 38% Level up: 38%

Kugyince

Quote:
I hope MS fails too, then Activision, then EA, then Ubisoft, then Naughty Dog, Infinity Ward ect... ect..., basically all the cancer.
I'd like to add most of the figureheads of Nintendo to that list; Iwata, Miyamoto, and Fils-Aime. Nothing but a leech on the industry and a hindrance to creative progress.

ALL HAIL TENTEN!

( Click to show/hide )

Old 11-15-2013, 04:31 PM   #14
Donor
987 posts
D.B. Cooper glows in the darkD.B. Cooper glows in the darkD.B. Cooper glows in the darkD.B. Cooper glows in the darkD.B. Cooper glows in the darkD.B. Cooper glows in the darkD.B. Cooper glows in the darkD.B. Cooper glows in the darkD.B. Cooper glows in the darkD.B. Cooper glows in the darkD.B. Cooper glows in the dark
View Stats
Level: 38
Points: 23,260, Level: 38 Points: 23,260, Level: 38 Points: 23,260, Level: 38
Level up: 40%
Level up: 40%, 1,390 Points needed Level up: 40% Level up: 40%

D.B. Cooper

I just hope that one of the Xbox 1 or PS4 doesn't suck as I'm really looking forward to getting rid of my POS Wii. I'm soooooooo tired of trying to get the damn arrow on the screen to do what I want and I've always hated the nunchuck. Really looking forward to sitting in my recliner chair and playing some games using a "normal" controller. Also looking forward to HD graphics on my HD TV.

Last edited by D.B. Cooper; 11-15-2013 at 04:33 PM..
Old 11-15-2013, 05:30 PM   #15
Forum lurker
15,575 posts
View Stats

Tails

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkN View Post
Muh maaaaaaaaan. Sometimes I feel like I gotta have something accessible on hand though, ya' know? After all this time, Wii Sports is still one of the best titles on its platform.
I'm not a multiplayer type person really, it goes as far as Mario party and that was just N64.

Old 11-15-2013, 05:58 PM   #16
Regular Poster
4,154 posts
Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 60
Points: 62,826, Level: 60 Points: 62,826, Level: 60 Points: 62,826, Level: 60
Level up: 25%
Level up: 25%, 7,624 Points needed Level up: 25% Level up: 25%
Activity: 20%
Activity: 20% Activity: 20% Activity: 20%

Seahawk

I hope all this console drama blows over somewhat after the PS4 and Xbox One launch. I realize that it always will exist, but game forums across the internet have just been retarded these past few weeks. With all the quibbling about resolutions, pixel numbers, alleged power, texture quality, and more, I really wonder why some people even play games at all.

There's been very little talk about the actual content in the games themselves other than hurr durr graphix power textures are so bad looks like 2001 PS2 game.
Old 11-15-2013, 07:23 PM   #17
IS THE CHEESIEST!!
5,609 posts
Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 77,506, Level: 61 Points: 77,506, Level: 61 Points: 77,506, Level: 61
Level up: 36%
Level up: 36%, 13,044 Points needed Level up: 36% Level up: 36%

Winnebagel

I've never held an allegiance to any company, but it will be interesting to see what happens. I'm curious to see how the sales figures start to play out.

Holy Jacket of Smite!
Old 11-16-2013, 02:52 AM   #18
Regular Poster
11,175 posts
View Stats

Slime Slayer

Seriously though, it will win this gen easy.
kong on Bronies:

Old 11-16-2013, 04:35 AM   #19
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,086 posts
Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 117,922, Level: 63 Points: 117,922, Level: 63 Points: 117,922, Level: 63
Level up: 38%
Level up: 38%, 12,128 Points needed Level up: 38% Level up: 38%

Kugyince

Its funny that the only way there can be a console war is if they exclude handheld consoles from it. Guess the talking heads have to play with the wording to make it look like anything besides the 3DS has a shot at winning this generation.

Oh wait, the analysts have told us for years that the handheld market was doomed by Android/iOS.

Old 11-16-2013, 08:29 AM   #20
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
View Stats

Dudebro

@Steven- Free online isn't much to brag about when it's a crappy service. Great first party line up, if you like the same Mario related series from the last 20 years or so. Unique features like what a tablet controller lots of people seem to dislike? Isn't the cost low because they had to reduce it do to low sales?

It will not win this gen easily. If Nintendo keeps on this same track they'll be lucky to be taken seriously outside of handhelds.
Old 11-16-2013, 02:41 PM   #21
Regular Poster
4,154 posts
Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 60
Points: 62,826, Level: 60 Points: 62,826, Level: 60 Points: 62,826, Level: 60
Level up: 25%
Level up: 25%, 7,624 Points needed Level up: 25% Level up: 25%
Activity: 20%
Activity: 20% Activity: 20% Activity: 20%

Seahawk

Quote:
Seriously though, it will win this gen easy.
Here's leaked NPD numbers for October.

PSV < 30k < Wii < 40k < 50k < Wii U < 60k < 100k < PS3 < 120k

Confirmed numbers
3DS: 452K
Xbox 360: 166K

Good luck to Iwata on his 9 million Wii U goal for end of fiscal year.
Old 11-16-2013, 03:01 PM   #22
Regular Poster
11,175 posts
View Stats

Slime Slayer

Quote:
@Steven- Free online isn't much to brag about when it's a crappy service. Great first party line up, if you like the same Mario related series from the last 20 years or so.

It will not win this gen easily. If Nintendo keeps on this same track they'll be lucky to be taken seriously outside of handhelds.
Free online is most definitely something to brag about. I don't see what makes it crappy... you log on... and play online. What's crappy about that?

You are correct about the current first party line up, that however is temporary.

It's gonna pick up a lot of steam after Kart/Smash/3D world/Wii fit U. All these games single handedly capable of moving units.

---------- Post added at 09:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seahawk View Post
Here's leaked NPD numbers for October.

PSV < 30k < Wii < 40k < 50k < Wii U < 60k < 100k < PS3 < 120k

Confirmed numbers
3DS: 452K
Xbox 360: 166K

Good luck to Iwata on his 9 million Wii U goal for end of fiscal year.
They need to move 5 million units this holiday, it can be done, won't be surprised either way. Anyway, the Wii U hasn't hit it's stride yet, I think 2014 will be the year it happens. But yeah, so far it's been abysmal.
kong on Bronies:

Old 11-16-2013, 03:20 PM   #23
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
View Stats

Dudebro

Just being free isn't something to brag about if the quality isn't great. Maybe it's fine for you but I think most everyone else accepts that Nintendo is dead last in the mulitplayer/online aspect of gaming.

Those games will move units when they come out. After that? It'd be a miracle if WiiU even equals the popularity of xbone or PS4.
Old 11-16-2013, 03:27 PM   #24
Regular Poster
1,749 posts
bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 27
Points: 11,136, Level: 27 Points: 11,136, Level: 27 Points: 11,136, Level: 27
Level up: 54%
Level up: 54%, 414 Points needed Level up: 54% Level up: 54%
Activity: 7%
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%

bearhawk72

Nintendo has a very strong 1st party line up of games, I'll give it that. The problem is that isn't enough to carry a system through it's life and Nintendo has not played well with 3rd party developers in a long time and that is where they really get hurt.
Old 11-16-2013, 03:39 PM   #25
Extra Chrispy
6,706 posts
CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 43
Points: 31,298, Level: 43 Points: 31,298, Level: 43 Points: 31,298, Level: 43
Level up: 18%
Level up: 18%, 1,152 Points needed Level up: 18% Level up: 18%

CrispyChicken

+1 (+1/-0)     

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0d9d-cdxhk]Official PlayStation 4 Perfect Day Commercial - YouTube[/ame]

Just wanted to put this here because I really like this commercial. Advertising is important and this is a good one imo for Sony.

Comments

nice ad

"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That’s why I read so much, Jon Snow."