Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
Introduce Yourself Talk about yourself and welcome others.
Donation Goal
Goal amount: 5000 USD, Received: 1409 USD (28%)
Donate Now
When we reach the current donation goal all software on Retro Uprising will be replaced with a new superior method for playing games online that will support all browsers, play many more games and consoles and fix errors in existing games. This will be a massive site upgrade. The largest in our history. Please help us reach our goal as soon as possible.

Retro Uprising relies on donations from users like you! List of Donors

Register to enable more features such as high score recording.

Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > Introduce Yourself

Old 03-09-2011, 10:47 AM   #1
Donor
Administrator
12,316 posts
Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 65
Points: 151,608, Level: 65 Points: 151,608, Level: 65 Points: 151,608, Level: 65
Level up: 4%
Level up: 4%, 29,342 Points needed Level up: 4% Level up: 4%
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Kong

What do you do?

What do you do when you're not on Retro Uprising?

What's your job?
Do you go to school? What's your major?
Do you have any hobbies?

And what general region do you live in?
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 10:57 AM   #2
Donor
2,621 posts
jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 36
Points: 20,604, Level: 36 Points: 20,604, Level: 36 Points: 20,604, Level: 36
Level up: 55%
Level up: 55%, 546 Points needed Level up: 55% Level up: 55%

jim5cents

Re: What do you do?

TV, Video Games, Walk my dog, hangout with the GF, cook, attempt to avoid cleaning whenever possible.

What's your job?
I am an athletic trainer. My primary duties involve injury evaluation, prevention, rehabilitation, and treatment. I have a whole bunch of secondary duties, ranging from drug testing, to teaching, to driving, to consuling.

Do you go to school? I went undergrad to Castleton State College in Vermont, majoring in Sports Medicine; Grad school at Ohio University, getting my masters in Recreation and Sports Science (aka Bullcrap)What's your major?

Do you have any hobbies?
I did play rugby back in college, try to find games every once and again. I brew beer every couple of months or so. Watch my gf's plays that she either directs or performs in. I like to watch TV series on Netflix

I was born in TN when my Mom was going to Vanderbilt. After my parents split, I spent time in Arizona, Florida, and was ultimately raised in Connecticut. Went to school in Vermont and Ohio. Spend a fair amount of time in the Boston area because that is where my Mom and stepbrother live. I currently work and live in Kentucky.

Last edited by jim5cents; 03-09-2011 at 11:02 AM..
Old 03-09-2011, 11:09 AM   #3
6,652 posts
joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 49
Points: 40,908, Level: 49 Points: 40,908, Level: 49 Points: 40,908, Level: 49
Level up: 45%
Level up: 45%, 942 Points needed Level up: 45% Level up: 45%
Activity: 20%
Activity: 20% Activity: 20% Activity: 20%

joz

I'm usually at home with the family, reading a book or cooking some food.

What's your job? I'm a switch board operator. Yippy!

Not at the moment, but I'm planning on going into a culinary institute.

Do you have any hobbies? I like to drink on the weekends.

And what general region do you live in? Texas
Old 03-09-2011, 11:23 AM   #4
Forum lurker
15,575 posts
Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 62
Points: 106,729, Level: 62 Points: 106,729, Level: 62 Points: 106,729, Level: 62
Level up: 81%
Level up: 81%, 4,021 Points needed Level up: 81% Level up: 81%

Tails

1. Work, play CollecToons, play DS, PSP, Wii, or PS3. Read manga, sleep.
2. Cashier atm, though trying to change.
3. Nope.
4. Gaming, anime, anime girls, toy collecting, and manga.
5. Ohio.

Old 03-09-2011, 11:29 AM   #5
Regular Poster
2,584 posts
sezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their head
View Stats
Level: 28
Points: 12,413, Level: 28 Points: 12,413, Level: 28 Points: 12,413, Level: 28
Level up: 96%
Level up: 96%, 37 Points needed Level up: 96% Level up: 96%
Send a message via Yahoo to sezthemank

sezthemank

What's your job? -
Im a chatline operator..yes THAT kind,
Im not ashamed of it though, it brings the cash, Its a lot harder than you would think as I get paid for the amount of time I keep people on, It all adds up though

Left school at 13 went to college at 18 untill in my 20s studying Media also Audio and video production, Done quite well for myself, was aparently a promising student untill I dropped out

Do you have any hobbies?
Partying, theres nothing more I like than partying, thats what I like to spend my work money on the most, I also enjoy gaming (Obviously) Im a slow collector of retro games, if I see anything related to retro gaming I buy it. I also have a poetry page and I love Metal and underground rap music.

I live in the UK in a city called Liverpool which is well know for the Beatles, though Im not a scouser (Liverpudlian) Im infact a Manc (Mancunian - hence the username seztheMANK) who comes from a bigger city called Manchester which is well know for Manchester United - who I cant stand... Im a Manchester City fan thank you very much.

Ok My Sig might not be as epic ,
But my dawggg Is
Old 03-09-2011, 12:11 PM   #6
1,627 posts
Josephjo has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Josephjo has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Josephjo has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Josephjo has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Josephjo has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Josephjo has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Josephjo has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Josephjo has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Josephjo has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Josephjo has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Josephjo has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 40,598, Level: 49 Points: 40,598, Level: 49 Points: 40,598, Level: 49
Level up: 27%
Level up: 27%, 1,252 Points needed Level up: 27% Level up: 27%
Activity: 9%
Activity: 9% Activity: 9% Activity: 9%

Josephjo

+1 (+1/-0)     

Quote:
Originally Posted by sezthemank View Post
I live in the UK in a city called Liverpool which is well know for the Beatles, though Im not a scouser (Liverpudlian) Im infact a Manc (Mancunian - hence the username seztheMANK) who comes from a bigger city called Manchester which is well know for Manchester United - who I cant stand... Im a Manchester City fan thank you very much.
You need to change the colour of the hat in your avatar then You poor misguided thing.

Comments

LOL!
Old 03-09-2011, 12:24 PM   #7
6,652 posts
joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats

joz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josephjo View Post
You need to change the colour of the hat in your avatar then You poor misguided thing.
Glory glory Man United!
Old 03-09-2011, 12:37 PM   #8
Regular Poster
2,584 posts
sezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their head
View Stats

sezthemank

BOOOOO! to the pair of you!
Man U suck!

Also I think I will change my hat to blue instead

But my dawggg Is
Old 03-09-2011, 01:06 PM   #9
6,652 posts
View Stats

joz

+1 (+1/-0)     

The only Blue Moon you'll hear me cheer about.

( Click to show/hide )

Comments

Blue Moon is great!
Old 03-09-2011, 01:27 PM   #10
Donor
2,680 posts
sabby has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!sabby has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!sabby has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!sabby has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!sabby has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!sabby has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!sabby has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!sabby has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!sabby has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!sabby has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!sabby has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 38
Points: 24,248, Level: 38 Points: 24,248, Level: 38 Points: 24,248, Level: 38
Level up: 83%
Level up: 83%, 402 Points needed Level up: 83% Level up: 83%

sabby

I guess sleep, I'm always on here. I'm not the most vocal, but I am around a lot. Seriously though, I am usually watching TV or playing games with my daughters.

What's your job?
I used to work in the public accounting field, but as of three weeks ago, I am the accountant for a radiology company. I also do some public accounting from home (bookkeeping, tax returns, etc.)

Many moons have passed since I was in "school" but I am continuing my education in the "School of Life".

Do you have any hobbies?
Playing sports and video games, ain't nothing better.

Spud Country (Idaho)
The List of 111 games I've beaten on RU.
Old 03-09-2011, 01:38 PM   #11
Regular Poster
2,584 posts
View Stats

sezthemank

Quote:
Originally Posted by jozman3000 View Post
The only Blue Moon you'll hear me cheer about.

( Click to show/hide )

A weak beer.....
weak like Man United

But my dawggg Is
Old 03-09-2011, 01:51 PM   #12
Regular Poster
3,678 posts
elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 32
Points: 15,929, Level: 32 Points: 15,929, Level: 32 Points: 15,929, Level: 32
Level up: 44%
Level up: 44%, 621 Points needed Level up: 44% Level up: 44%

elrod21

There are other things besides Retro Uprising?

But seriously lately home renovations so we can move, sleep when I can, run a youth group from the Salvation Army, run my daughter and nieces and nephews around to their different activities volunteer work.

What's your job?

Software Developer.

Don't go to school currently but when I did it was Computer Science.

Do you have any hobbies?

Yes Square Dancing and Square Dance Calling and Round Dancing. Playing Video Games but I think that one is a given.

A place called Surrey in BC Canada. We are somewhat close to Vancouver for those that don't know the area.
Old 03-09-2011, 02:40 PM   #13
1,757 posts
Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 33
Points: 17,557, Level: 33 Points: 17,557, Level: 33 Points: 17,557, Level: 33
Level up: 92%
Level up: 92%, 93 Points needed Level up: 92% Level up: 92%
Activity: 13%
Activity: 13% Activity: 13% Activity: 13%

Mareeps

1: Play games on my DS and PS3, watch Back to the Future.
2: No job, yet
3: Still in high school, only 1 more year left.
4: Not really, unless you count exploring in Fallout.
5: Wisconsin
Old 03-09-2011, 04:24 PM   #14
The Infinite Spark
1,080 posts
warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 12,240, Level: 28 Points: 12,240, Level: 28 Points: 12,240, Level: 28
Level up: 77%
Level up: 77%, 210 Points needed Level up: 77% Level up: 77%
Activity: 1%
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

warghoul

I work for a company called halliburton servicing oil wells.

Hobbies are drinking.

I live in North Dakota.
Old 03-09-2011, 04:44 PM   #15
Regular Poster
4,906 posts
RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 41
Points: 28,434, Level: 41 Points: 28,434, Level: 41 Points: 28,434, Level: 41
Level up: 14%
Level up: 14%, 1,216 Points needed Level up: 14% Level up: 14%
Activity: 95%
Activity: 95% Activity: 95% Activity: 95%

RU Joe

WG:
Quote:
I work for a company called halliburton servicing oil wells.
So, you're a roughneck?
One of my best buds up north was a roughneck, told me all about it - it's got to be one of the toughest jobs, right up there with King Crab fishing!

What do I do when not on RU? {as if there is such a time}

What's your job? - parent to a couple of argumentative beasts.

Do you go to school? - took {lots of} electronics courses years back, turned out to be a dead end.
{I really wanted to take courses in Agriculture, but it turns out that Farming is now Pharming, so ended up in electronics instead - now I only tinker with things}

What's your major? - actually, I was Supreme Commander. {kidding}

Do you have any hobbies? - playing games, watching old movies {1928 - 1970, the older the better}

... and also I make puppets.

Scanty and Kneesocks with Otto Nightmare Team presents:
Your new nightmare XXVII:
( Click to show/hide )

The sudden realization you'd been doing something wrong without knowing it, then hoping it's not too late to fix it.

Old 03-09-2011, 04:50 PM   #16
The Infinite Spark
1,080 posts
warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 12,240, Level: 28 Points: 12,240, Level: 28 Points: 12,240, Level: 28
Level up: 77%
Level up: 77%, 210 Points needed Level up: 77% Level up: 77%
Activity: 1%
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

warghoul

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeGrotowski View Post
WG:

So, you're a roughneck?
No I dont work on a specific oil rigfor a drilling company like a rough neck. I do contracted work on diferent rigs.
Also it makes me happy that you make pupets.
Old 03-09-2011, 05:33 PM   #17
Donor
1,142 posts
alohaex has a faint yellow circle forming above their headalohaex has a faint yellow circle forming above their headalohaex has a faint yellow circle forming above their headalohaex has a faint yellow circle forming above their headalohaex has a faint yellow circle forming above their headalohaex has a faint yellow circle forming above their head
View Stats
Level: 20
Points: 5,538, Level: 20 Points: 5,538, Level: 20 Points: 5,538, Level: 20
Level up: 81%, 212 Points needed Level up: 81% Level up: 81%

alohaex

1.When I'm not on RetroUprising I'm usually watching tv, sleeping, hanging with friends online and off, or just chilling doing noting

2. I work at a local high school

3. I work at a school so does that count as still being in school

4. I like to write in my spare time super hero stories and other kinds I'm always getting ideas for new characters in my head

5. I'm a Hawaii local boy born and raised
Old 03-09-2011, 05:34 PM   #18
Regular Poster
4,906 posts
RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 41
Points: 28,434, Level: 41 Points: 28,434, Level: 41 Points: 28,434, Level: 41
Level up: 14%
Level up: 14%, 1,216 Points needed Level up: 14% Level up: 14%
Activity: 95%
Activity: 95% Activity: 95% Activity: 95%

RU Joe

WG:
Quote:
No I dont work on a specific oil rigfor a drilling company like a rough neck. I do contracted work on diferent rigs.
I see, it's probably well paying if it has to do with the Oil Industry, and that's probably the most important thing for now.
Scanty and Kneesocks with Otto Nightmare Team presents:
Your new nightmare XXVII:
( Click to show/hide )

The sudden realization you'd been doing something wrong without knowing it, then hoping it's not too late to fix it.

Old 03-10-2011, 01:43 AM   #19
Regular Poster
4,154 posts
Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 60
Points: 62,826, Level: 60 Points: 62,826, Level: 60 Points: 62,826, Level: 60
Level up: 25%
Level up: 25%, 7,624 Points needed Level up: 25% Level up: 25%

Seahawk

During the week, I'm either in class or in the lab, or sleeping. Since there is a lack of anything else to do while I'm at school I'm on RU pretty much full time otherwise.

On some weekends when I go home, I'm playing games and discussing shooting games or just hanging out with my brother. I'm usually not on RU if that's going on.

What's your job?
Full-time student, I wish I had a job to offset college expenses. Although I'm not desparate or anything (10k+ in savings from working in high school, and no loans) but cash flow is always good. It would also give me something to do.

Do you go to school?
Yep. 4th year undergrad, should hopefully graduate in December.

What's your major?
Computer Science. I kind of wish I had taken Computer Engineering but too late for that now.

Do you have any hobbies?
Gaming gaming gaming.

Sometimes I temporarily give it up to a puzzle fad (Sudoku, Picross, etc) which is usually in a game anyways.

I also play games for my Youtube channel, which is totally awesome and everyone should check it out. Ultra high quality video!

I suppose studying Japanese on the side can count too. わたしは日本語勉強いたします。

Learning languages is really important in my opinion.

Texas, I should probably visit joz sometime.

Last edited by Seahawk; 03-10-2011 at 01:59 AM.. Reason: Bolded text
Old 03-10-2011, 06:25 AM   #20
Regular Poster
11,175 posts
Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 61
Points: 71,254, Level: 61 Points: 71,254, Level: 61 Points: 71,254, Level: 61
Level up: 4%, 19,296 Points needed Level up: 4% Level up: 4%

Slime Slayer

What's your job?
Animator, currently working on "Jake and the Neverland Pirates" for Disney, of the 15-20 shows I've worked on this is hands down the funnest, most challenging, and rewarding one.

Do you have any hobbies?
I like drawing alot, the experience is like none other, it's a never ending battle. Also waiting for March 27th is a recent hobby of mine it seems.

Ottawa Ont. Canada
kong on Bronies:

"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
Old 03-10-2011, 06:33 AM   #21
1,627 posts
Josephjo has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Josephjo has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Josephjo has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Josephjo has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Josephjo has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Josephjo has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Josephjo has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Josephjo has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Josephjo has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Josephjo has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Josephjo has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 40,598, Level: 49 Points: 40,598, Level: 49 Points: 40,598, Level: 49
Level up: 27%
Level up: 27%, 1,252 Points needed Level up: 27% Level up: 27%
Activity: 9%
Activity: 9% Activity: 9% Activity: 9%

Josephjo

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevencassidy13 View Post
What's your job?
Animator, currently working on "Jake and the Neverland Pirates" for Disney, of the 15-20 shows I've worked on this is hands down the funnest, most challenging, and rewarding one.
Just looked it up - very impressive
Old 03-10-2011, 06:40 AM   #22
Regular Poster
11,175 posts
Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 61
Points: 71,254, Level: 61 Points: 71,254, Level: 61 Points: 71,254, Level: 61
Level up: 4%, 19,296 Points needed Level up: 4% Level up: 4%

Slime Slayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josephjo View Post
Just looked it up - very impressive
Thanks, although not as impressive as JG hand puppets, do you seriously make those JG? I can't tell if your serious or not.
kong on Bronies:

"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
Old 03-10-2011, 07:49 AM   #23
Forum lurker
15,575 posts
Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 62
Points: 106,729, Level: 62 Points: 106,729, Level: 62 Points: 106,729, Level: 62
Level up: 81%, 4,021 Points needed Level up: 81% Level up: 81%

Tails

I saw that show suggested on CollecToons, I thought you were trolling when you said you were working on it? o.o

Old 03-10-2011, 08:19 AM   #24
6,652 posts
View Stats

joz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seahawk View Post

Texas, I should probably visit joz sometime.
I usually break out the BBQ pit when a buddy rolls in from out of town.
Old 03-10-2011, 11:32 AM   #25
Regular Poster
2,584 posts
View Stats

sezthemank

What a good mixture we have here