Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
Chat Whatever.
Donation Goal
Goal amount: 5000 USD, Received: 1409 USD (28%)
Donate Now
When we reach the current donation goal all software on Retro Uprising will be replaced with a new superior method for playing games online that will support all browsers, play many more games and consoles and fix errors in existing games. This will be a massive site upgrade. The largest in our history. Please help us reach our goal as soon as possible.

Retro Uprising relies on donations from users like you! List of Donors

Register to enable more features such as high score recording.

Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > Chat

Old 04-25-2010, 09:46 PM   #1
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,086 posts
Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 63
Points: 117,922, Level: 63 Points: 117,922, Level: 63 Points: 117,922, Level: 63
Level up: 38%
Level up: 38%, 12,128 Points needed Level up: 38% Level up: 38%
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Kugyince

I need to work on my cellphone camera skills

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

Old 04-26-2010, 12:28 AM   #2
Forum lurker
15,575 posts
Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 62
Points: 106,729, Level: 62 Points: 106,729, Level: 62 Points: 106,729, Level: 62
Level up: 81%
Level up: 81%, 4,021 Points needed Level up: 81% Level up: 81%

Tails

Re: I need to work on my cellphone camera skills

Ooh nice, you going for a complete set?

Old 04-26-2010, 01:08 AM   #3
Regular Poster
4,154 posts
Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 60
Points: 62,826, Level: 60 Points: 62,826, Level: 60 Points: 62,826, Level: 60
Level up: 25%
Level up: 25%, 7,624 Points needed Level up: 25% Level up: 25%
Activity: 20%
Activity: 20% Activity: 20% Activity: 20%

Seahawk

Alternatively, you could use a real camera =).

I need to work on my organize-all-of-my-game stuff skills.

Old 04-26-2010, 01:29 AM   #4
Regular Poster
11,175 posts
Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 61
Points: 71,254, Level: 61 Points: 71,254, Level: 61 Points: 71,254, Level: 61
Level up: 4%
Level up: 4%, 19,296 Points needed Level up: 4% Level up: 4%

Slime Slayer

Ten, I'm no expert on wii ventilation or anything but, yours looks pretty jammed up there.
kong on Bronies:

"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
Old 04-26-2010, 01:43 AM   #5
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63
Level up: 4%, 18,710 Points needed Level up: 4% Level up: 4%

Dudebro

I was gonna say that too, let that baby breath for gods sake. Hopefully he just crammed that all in for the picture.(Just noticed that's funny out of context )

@Seahawk- that game in front of your Snes, the one with the white silhouette of a girl holding one arm up, is it good? I wanted to try it but I never got around to it. The name escapes me and I can't read it from the picture but I know the cover.

Last edited by Dudebro; 04-26-2010 at 01:47 AM..
Old 04-26-2010, 02:08 AM   #6
Donor
Administrator
12,316 posts
Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 65
Points: 151,608, Level: 65 Points: 151,608, Level: 65 Points: 151,608, Level: 65
Level up: 4%, 29,342 Points needed Level up: 4% Level up: 4%

Kong

@seahawk. 101 Dalmatians.
Old 04-26-2010, 02:14 AM   #7
Regular Poster
4,154 posts
Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats

Seahawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kong View Post
@seahawk. 101 Dalmatians.
It successfully managed to pretend it's a game and ended up in the pile somehow =P.
Old 04-26-2010, 04:05 AM   #8
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,086 posts
Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 117,922, Level: 63 Points: 117,922, Level: 63 Points: 117,922, Level: 63

Kugyince

She's not an Xbox, she'll be fine. I do need to figure something out though. I'm running out of room for games. Dead Space: Extraction should be arriving in the mail today too.

@Tails: A complete set of what?

Old 04-26-2010, 05:35 AM   #9
Donor
Administrator
12,316 posts
Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 65
Points: 151,608, Level: 65 Points: 151,608, Level: 65 Points: 151,608, Level: 65
Level up: 4%, 29,342 Points needed Level up: 4% Level up: 4%

Kong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenser View Post
She's not an Xbox, she'll be fine.
I know nothing about the Wii but my knowledge of electronics thinks that sounds risky. After playing it for an hour I would put my hand behind it and check for heat. Most likely any excess heat will shorten the life span. Can probably lower your frames/sec too.
Old 04-26-2010, 07:22 AM   #10
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63
Level up: 4%, 18,710 Points needed Level up: 4% Level up: 4%

Dudebro

The Wii doesn't run as hot as the 360 but I'm sure it should still be ventilated.
Old 04-26-2010, 07:25 AM   #11
Butterscotch
2,971 posts
StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 29
Points: 13,436, Level: 29 Points: 13,436, Level: 29 Points: 13,436, Level: 29
Level up: 99%
Level up: 99%, 14 Points needed Level up: 99% Level up: 99%
Send a message via Yahoo to StarfoxFan2009

StarfoxFan2009

I totally agree DB my wii has ventilation issues as it is
Old 04-26-2010, 07:41 AM   #12
Forum lurker
15,575 posts
Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 106,729, Level: 62 Points: 106,729, Level: 62 Points: 106,729, Level: 62

Tails

Quote:
She's not an Xbox, she'll be fine. I do need to figure something out though. I'm running out of room for games. Dead Space: Extraction should be arriving in the mail today too.

@Tails: A complete set of what?
Games, accessories, everything Wii.

Old 04-26-2010, 08:25 AM   #13
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,086 posts
View Stats

Kugyince

@Tails: Hardly. I just buy the games that I like.

Old 04-26-2010, 01:04 PM   #14
Regular Poster
4,154 posts
View Stats

Seahawk

You should consider moving the machine out of that space, especially if you leave Wiiconnect24 on. Leaving the left side unventilated will eventually burn out the laser for the CD drive. I used to keep my Wii horizontal until that happened to me last summer. Just saying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro View Post
@Seahawk- that game in front of your Snes, the one with the white silhouette of a girl holding one arm up, is it good? I wanted to try it but I never got around to it. The name escapes me and I can't read it from the picture but I know the cover.
That game is Persona 3 for the PS2. In my opinion it is the best RPG released for the PS2. Persona 4 (to the left of No More Heroes) is also good, but if you choose one, make it Persona 3.
Old 04-26-2010, 06:02 PM   #15
funk wizard
6,007 posts
Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 33
Points: 17,301, Level: 33 Points: 17,301, Level: 33 Points: 17,301, Level: 33
Level up: 69%
Level up: 69%, 349 Points needed Level up: 69% Level up: 69%
Activity: 7%
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%

Demon-Mask

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seahawk View Post
That game is Persona 3 for the PS2. In my opinion it is the best RPG released for the PS2. Persona 4 (to the left of No More Heroes) is also good, but if you choose one, make it Persona 3.
Persona 3 is good, and I want the PSP version when it comes out.
Something better than Persona 3 is Persona 2: Innocent Sin for the PSone, it was only released in Japan, but if you look hard enough you can find the English patch online.
Old 04-26-2010, 06:16 PM   #16
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,086 posts
View Stats

Kugyince

Since I have nothing better to do than please you people.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	0_0.jpg
Views:	85
Size:	75.6 KB
ID:	1270  

Old 04-26-2010, 06:18 PM   #17
funk wizard
6,007 posts
Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 33
Points: 17,301, Level: 33 Points: 17,301, Level: 33 Points: 17,301, Level: 33
Level up: 69%
Level up: 69%, 349 Points needed Level up: 69% Level up: 69%
Activity: 7%
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%

Demon-Mask

What's that on top of the Wii?
Old 04-26-2010, 06:22 PM   #18
Forum lurker
15,575 posts
View Stats

Tails

thought I saw a pokemon game. For the son Tenser?

Old 04-26-2010, 06:38 PM   #19
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,086 posts
View Stats

Kugyince

@Demon Mask: A wireless Gamecube controller thingy.

@Tails: Yes and two. Gamecube's Pokemon Channel and Wii's Pokemon Battle Revolution.The kid is Pokemon psychotic. He has the Pokemon rumble WiiWare game and Pokemon Snap VC game. Add to that Pokemon Heart Gold, Pokemon Platinum, and Pokemon Red (GB)...

Old 04-26-2010, 06:45 PM   #20
Regular Poster
4,154 posts
View Stats

Seahawk

At least you improved your cellphone camera skills and got a better picture =P.
Old 04-26-2010, 06:47 PM   #21
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,086 posts
View Stats

Kugyince

Left down to right down:

No More Heroes
Bully
Onechanbara
Prince of Persia
Tales of Symphonia
Manhunt 2
MadWorld
Tomb Raider
House of the Dead 2 & 3
Cursed Mountain
Myth Makers Super Kart*
House of the Dead Overkill
Dead Rising
New Super Mario Bros Wii*
Pokemon Battle Revolution*
Pokemon Channel*
Attack of the Toybots*
George of the Jungle*
Lego Rockband*
Game Party 2*
Sonic Secret Rings*
Nerf*
Wii Fit Plus*
A Boy and his Blob
Dragon Quest: Swords
Okami
Zelda Twilight Princess
Excitebots
Mario Kart

*Not mine

Old 04-26-2010, 06:48 PM   #22
Forum lurker
15,575 posts
View Stats

Tails

Quote:
@Demon Mask: A wireless Gamecube controller thingy.

@Tails: Yes and two. Gamecube's Pokemon Channel and Wii's Pokemon Battle Revolution.The kid is Pokemon psychotic. He has the Pokemon rumble WiiWare game and Pokemon Snap VC game. Add to that Pokemon Heart Gold, Pokemon Platinum, and Pokemon Red (GB)...
Get him to try Pokemon Colleseum and XD for the GCN. Two great games, requires thinking.

Wasn't Pokemon Channel a NYC only thing?

Old 04-26-2010, 06:48 PM   #23
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,086 posts
View Stats

Kugyince

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seahawk View Post
At least you improved your cellphone camera skills and got a better picture =P.
You're still not happy with the ventilation?!?!

Old 04-26-2010, 06:51 PM   #24
Regular Poster
4,154 posts
View Stats

Seahawk

Quote:
You're still not happy with the ventilation?!?!
I never said that. I was just sayingthat according to the title of the thread, it was indeed a better picture, so mission accomplished.

UNLESS of course, you didn't take that pic with your phone =).
Old 04-26-2010, 07:32 PM   #25
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,086 posts
View Stats

Kugyince

It was mostly me just testing out this irritating cellphone the wife bought me.