Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
Chat Whatever.
Donation Goal
Goal amount: 5000 USD, Received: 1409 USD (28%)
Donate Now
When we reach the current donation goal all software on Retro Uprising will be replaced with a new superior method for playing games online that will support all browsers, play many more games and consoles and fix errors in existing games. This will be a massive site upgrade. The largest in our history. Please help us reach our goal as soon as possible.

Retro Uprising relies on donations from users like you! List of Donors

Register to enable more features such as high score recording.

Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > Chat

Old 11-16-2009, 08:25 AM   #1
Regular Poster
12 posts
Franchize is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
Level: 1
Points: 127, Level: 1 Points: 127, Level: 1 Points: 127, Level: 1
Level up: 70%
Level up: 70%, 23 Points needed Level up: 70% Level up: 70%
Activity: 4%
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

Franchize

Retro Uprising

This site is sooooo awesome!!! I just discovered it! Really took me back to my days as a teenager..wow I love this site. Iv'e got 2 play games that i haven't played in yrs and yrs. Some i played for the 1st time ever! Huge congrats and ty to whoever started this awesome site..Christmas came early.
Old 11-16-2009, 09:21 AM   #2
Donor
2,680 posts
sabby has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!sabby has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!sabby has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!sabby has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!sabby has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!sabby has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!sabby has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!sabby has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!sabby has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!sabby has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!sabby has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 38
Points: 24,248, Level: 38 Points: 24,248, Level: 38 Points: 24,248, Level: 38
Level up: 83%
Level up: 83%, 402 Points needed Level up: 83% Level up: 83%
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

sabby

Re: Retro Uprising

Welcome to the site Franchize. You have Kong to thank for this wonderful site. Enjoy the numerous games and the awesome community we have here. If you have any questions check out the FAQs page and if you can't find an answer there, don't hesitate to ask.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
The List of 111 games I've beaten on RU.
Old 11-16-2009, 09:26 AM   #3
IS THE CHEESIEST!!
5,609 posts
Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 61
Points: 77,506, Level: 61 Points: 77,506, Level: 61 Points: 77,506, Level: 61
Level up: 36%
Level up: 36%, 13,044 Points needed Level up: 36% Level up: 36%

Winnebagel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franchize View Post
This site is sooooo awesome!!! I just discovered it! Really took me back to my days as a teenager..wow I love this site. Iv'e got 2 play games that i haven't played in yrs and yrs. Some i played for the 1st time ever! Huge congrats and ty to whoever started this awesome site..Christmas came early.
Hi Franchize. Welcome to RU. It's a fun place full of cool people. I hope you enjoy your time here.

RU was started by The Mighty Kong who also serves as God and supreme benefactor of RU. He looked down from Mushroom Kingdom heaven and decided that His people needed a 1-UP in the fun category of their lives. He then created Retro Uprising so that His people could play and enjoy themselves. Also, it serves as a place where mighty gaming warriors can test themselves against one another to find the best warriors for His holy army to bring Him glory. His goodness is great and His fury is terrible. Such is the wonder of Kong.

Welcome to the fold, and have fun discovering all that RU has to offer. The one caution is be careful, once you start RU, it's very difficult to leave

Holy Jacket of Smite!
Old 11-16-2009, 01:55 PM   #4
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,086 posts
Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 63
Points: 117,922, Level: 63 Points: 117,922, Level: 63 Points: 117,922, Level: 63
Level up: 38%
Level up: 38%, 12,128 Points needed Level up: 38% Level up: 38%

Kugyince

One more new addict? Check.

Old 11-16-2009, 06:56 PM   #5
Regular Poster
12 posts
Franchize is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
Level: 1
Points: 127, Level: 1 Points: 127, Level: 1 Points: 127, Level: 1
Level up: 70%
Level up: 70%, 23 Points needed Level up: 70% Level up: 70%
Activity: 4%
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

Franchize

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winnebagel View Post
Hi Franchize. Welcome to RU. It's a fun place full of cool people. I hope you enjoy your time here.

RU was started by The Mighty Kong who also serves as God and supreme benefactor of RU. He looked down from Mushroom Kingdom heaven and decided that His people needed a 1-UP in the fun category of their lives. He then created Retro Uprising so that His people could play and enjoy themselves. Also, it serves as a place where mighty gaming warriors can test themselves against one another to find the best warriors for His holy army to bring Him glory. His goodness is great and His fury is terrible. Such is the wonder of Kong.

Welcome to the fold, and have fun discovering all that RU has to offer. The one caution is be careful, once you start RU, it's very difficult to leave
you know it..VERY HARD TO LEAVE. :O)

---------- Post added at 07:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabby View Post
Welcome to the site Franchize. You have Kong to thank for this wonderful site. Enjoy the numerous games and the awesome community we have here. If you have any questions check out the FAQs page and if you can't find an answer there, don't hesitate to ask.
Thank you very much.

---------- Post added at 07:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:55 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenser View Post
One more new addict? Check.
You know it!!!
Old 11-16-2009, 08:54 PM   #6
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 63
Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63
Level up: 4%
Level up: 4%, 18,710 Points needed Level up: 4% Level up: 4%

Dudebro

Welcome to RU. If you don't mind me asking why did you choose the name Franchize? Also who's in your avatar? It looks like someone from the Romance of the Three Kingdoms series(or Dynasty warriors, w/e).
Old 11-18-2009, 05:10 PM   #7
Regular Poster
405 posts
Chuck Norris intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Chuck Norris intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Chuck Norris intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Chuck Norris intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Chuck Norris intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Chuck Norris intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Chuck Norris intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Chuck Norris intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.
View Stats
Level: 21
Points: 5,927, Level: 21 Points: 5,927, Level: 21 Points: 5,927, Level: 21
Level up: 26%
Level up: 26%, 523 Points needed Level up: 26% Level up: 26%

Chuck Norris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franchize View Post
Hey welcome Franchize good to have you here