Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
Introduce Yourself Talk about yourself and welcome others.
Donation Goal
Goal amount: 5000 USD, Received: 1409 USD (28%)
Donate Now
When we reach the current donation goal all software on Retro Uprising will be replaced with a new superior method for playing games online that will support all browsers, play many more games and consoles and fix errors in existing games. This will be a massive site upgrade. The largest in our history. Please help us reach our goal as soon as possible.

Retro Uprising relies on donations from users like you! List of Donors

Register to enable more features such as high score recording.

Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > Introduce Yourself

Old 09-02-2009, 09:39 PM   #51
5,572 posts
DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 52
Points: 45,976, Level: 52 Points: 45,976, Level: 52 Points: 45,976, Level: 52
Level up: 41%
Level up: 41%, 1,074 Points needed Level up: 41% Level up: 41%
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

DrunkN

Re: Hello Retro's

Why thank you Winnebagel, I always liked that catchphrase.
Old 09-02-2009, 10:03 PM   #52
Regular Poster
757 posts
Timber Wolf is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
Level: 18
Points: 4,113, Level: 18 Points: 4,113, Level: 18 Points: 4,113, Level: 18
Level up: 66%
Level up: 66%, 137 Points needed Level up: 66% Level up: 66%
Send a message via Yahoo to Timber Wolf

Timber Wolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkninja View Post
Please ignore our little spaz, he is supposed to be on a leash.
uh......right.... your calling me a spaz..........................okay then, does that make you the master spaz? and doesn't that mean I'm a combat shotgun?
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
"...The people living there know thirst, hunger, disease, they suffer all these things and in the end, they grow old and die. But for one brief moment they shine as bright as the sun, because they know these hardships, they also know the meaning of happiness..."
Old 09-03-2009, 09:14 AM   #53
Regular Poster
2,584 posts
sezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their head
View Stats
Level: 28
Points: 12,413, Level: 28 Points: 12,413, Level: 28 Points: 12,413, Level: 28
Level up: 96%
Level up: 96%, 37 Points needed Level up: 96% Level up: 96%
Send a message via Yahoo to sezthemank

sezthemank

Quote:
Nice try, it says clear as day in his user name his name is man, probably short for Manchester.
No Im from Manchester (Mank duh)

I just thought David was Jamacan

David Mannnnn!

Welcome BlueJ !
I hope you enjoy RU as much as everyone else.

Ok My Sig might not be as epic ,
But my dawggg Is
Old 09-03-2009, 12:00 PM   #54
Donor
163 posts
Bluej is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
Level: 26
Points: 10,363, Level: 26 Points: 10,363, Level: 26 Points: 10,363, Level: 26
Level up: 69%
Level up: 69%, 287 Points needed Level up: 69% Level up: 69%

Bluej

Quote:
Originally Posted by sezthemank View Post
No Im from Manchester (Mank duh)

I just thought David was Jamacan

David Mannnnn!

Welcome BlueJ !
I hope you enjoy RU as much as everyone else.
Thanks! So far it's been fun.
Old 09-03-2009, 03:40 PM   #55
5,572 posts
DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats

DrunkN

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluej View Post
Thanks! So far it's been fun.
Oh yes, I almost forgot why the topic was made, welcome aboard bluej, we like to be kind and respectful around here, now give me your lunch money!
Old 09-03-2009, 03:50 PM   #56
Regular Poster
2,584 posts
sezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their head
View Stats

sezthemank

Ha you couldnt take candy from a baby :P

But my dawggg Is
Old 09-03-2009, 04:31 PM   #57
5,572 posts
View Stats

DrunkN

Says you!
( Click to show/hide )
Old 09-03-2009, 09:44 PM   #58
Regular Poster
2,584 posts
View Stats

sezthemank

Aww Is that you?

But my dawggg Is
Old 09-03-2009, 11:19 PM   #59
5,572 posts
View Stats

DrunkN

Quote:
Aww Is that you?
I honestly wouldn't want to be either one of the two, but I'll stop humoring you while my obscenities are inside thank you very much.
Old 09-04-2009, 04:15 AM   #60
Regular Poster
2,584 posts
View Stats

sezthemank

Meh ok then at least we cant see them.

But my dawggg Is
Old 09-04-2009, 12:58 PM   #61
5,572 posts
View Stats

DrunkN

Quote:
Meh ok then at least we cant see them.
ohhhhhh
Old 09-05-2009, 06:22 AM   #62
Regular Poster
2,584 posts
View Stats

sezthemank

Ah shut up Drunk you know I like ya really

You are after all a fellow drunk

But my dawggg Is
Old 09-05-2009, 06:26 AM   #63
5,572 posts
View Stats

DrunkN

Quote:
Ah shut up Drunk you know I like ya really

You are after all a fellow drunk
It's all good, just don't tell the father, I pray he never finds out why his beer tastes like apple juice.
Old 09-05-2009, 07:09 AM   #64
Regular Poster
2,584 posts
View Stats

sezthemank

Hahahaha
Sneaky!

I just realise, Exept for a onion everything else in my fridge is Booze.

But my dawggg Is
Old 09-05-2009, 09:51 AM   #65
Regular Poster
1,660 posts
david man45 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.david man45 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.david man45 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.david man45 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.david man45 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.david man45 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.
View Stats
Level: 23
Points: 7,745, Level: 23 Points: 7,745, Level: 23 Points: 7,745, Level: 23
Level up: 62%
Level up: 62%, 305 Points needed Level up: 62% Level up: 62%

david man45

Well good job!
Old 09-05-2009, 01:56 PM   #66
Donor
163 posts
Bluej is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
Level: 26
Points: 10,363, Level: 26 Points: 10,363, Level: 26 Points: 10,363, Level: 26
Level up: 69%
Level up: 69%, 287 Points needed Level up: 69% Level up: 69%

Bluej

Quote:
Oh yes, I almost forgot why the topic was made, welcome aboard bluej, we like to be kind and respectful around here, now give me your lunch money!
You guys are funny!
Old 09-14-2009, 04:45 PM   #67
Regular Poster
4,906 posts
RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 41
Points: 28,434, Level: 41 Points: 28,434, Level: 41 Points: 28,434, Level: 41
Level up: 14%
Level up: 14%, 1,216 Points needed Level up: 14% Level up: 14%
Activity: 95%
Activity: 95% Activity: 95% Activity: 95%

RU Joe

Bluej, I hope you know what you're getting into.

I had to grow a sixth finger just to keep up with these guys.

The battles are long and vicious....

---------- Post added at 04:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:44 PM ----------

I might as well say it:

THIS is the real game on RU, and the rest are there for 'normal' people.
Scanty and Kneesocks with Otto Nightmare Team presents:
Your new nightmare XXVII:
( Click to show/hide )

The sudden realization you'd been doing something wrong without knowing it, then hoping it's not too late to fix it.

Old 09-15-2009, 12:06 AM   #68
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 63
Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63
Level up: 4%
Level up: 4%, 18,710 Points needed Level up: 4% Level up: 4%

Dudebro

You never said what THIS is.
Old 09-15-2009, 06:16 AM   #69
Regular Poster
2,584 posts
View Stats

sezthemank

Hmm I was thinking that too.

But my dawggg Is
Old 09-15-2009, 11:45 AM   #70
Regular Poster
4,906 posts
RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats

RU Joe

THIS:
That which is in the here and now, present in our immediate vicinity.
The subject of the conversation, or a reference to the event currently unfolding.
Close to the speaker. (I hope it's magnetically shielded)
Kore wa ______ desu.

You guys are horrible.

---------- Post added at 11:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:42 AM ----------

You are only proving my point of 'the battles are long and vicious' to bluej, I hope you realize this.
( Click to show/hide )

The sudden realization you'd been doing something wrong without knowing it, then hoping it's not too late to fix it.

Old 09-15-2009, 12:19 PM   #71
Regular Poster
2,584 posts
View Stats

sezthemank

*Snorrrre...

But my dawggg Is
Old 09-15-2009, 01:25 PM   #72
Regular Poster
4,906 posts
View Stats

RU Joe

Sezthemank:

Right back at you.

Bluej, do you see what I mean?
( Click to show/hide )

Old 09-15-2009, 01:28 PM   #73
Regular Poster
2,584 posts
View Stats

sezthemank

Ok Joe.
You are cureing my insomnia.

But my dawggg Is
Old 09-15-2009, 01:40 PM   #74
Regular Poster
4,906 posts
View Stats

RU Joe

I thought you had gone to make some coffee.
You have a good sense of humor, I thought maybe my retort was too curt.

---------- Post added at 01:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 PM ----------

I'm on my second cup already.
( Click to show/hide )

Old 09-18-2009, 02:35 AM   #75
Regular Poster
2,584 posts
View Stats

sezthemank

+1 (+1/-0)     

Its weird that our avatars look like there looking at each other.

Comments

But my dawggg Is