Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
All Other Games Talk about video games we don't have online.
Donation Goal
Goal amount: 5000 USD, Received: 1409 USD (28%)
Donate Now
When we reach the current donation goal all software on Retro Uprising will be replaced with a new superior method for playing games online that will support all browsers, play many more games and consoles and fix errors in existing games. This will be a massive site upgrade. The largest in our history. Please help us reach our goal as soon as possible.

Retro Uprising relies on donations from users like you! List of Donors

Register to enable more features such as high score recording.

Go Back   Retro Uprising > Video Games > All Other Games

Old 12-20-2014, 02:50 PM   #1326
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,086 posts
Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 63
Points: 117,922, Level: 63 Points: 117,922, Level: 63 Points: 117,922, Level: 63
Level up: 38%
Level up: 38%, 12,128 Points needed Level up: 38% Level up: 38%
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Kugyince

Re: Steam, its games and our players.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro View Post
and I got him nothing.
Well merry fucking Christmas, scrooge.

---------- Post added 12-20-2014 at 03:50 PM ---------- Previous post was 12-19-2014 at 05:02 PM ----------

Steam Acquisitions thus far:
Analog: A Hate Story (Gift)
Hammerwatch $1.49
Trine 2 $1.99
Old 12-20-2014, 04:46 PM   #1327
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63
Level up: 4%
Level up: 4%, 18,710 Points needed Level up: 4% Level up: 4%

Dudebro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kugyince View Post
Well merry fucking Christmas, scrooge.

Well normally I've very generous, just ask these other guys about previous years, but this year money is tight. The only games I bought myself during this sale were accidental because I was trying to shop for SH when I was tired.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2014, 04:59 PM   #1328
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,086 posts
Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 117,922, Level: 63 Points: 117,922, Level: 63 Points: 117,922, Level: 63

Kugyince

I was Dudebro's secret potato. I got him Fallen Enchantress and Space Run.

Seahawk bought me Dysfunctional Systems.
Old 12-20-2014, 05:16 PM   #1329
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63

Dudebro

Yeah I was gonna mention the games you got me but I've got a headache and it makes me forgetful(IT'S NOT A TUMAH). I stayed up too late playing Fallen Enchantress so it's from that. Sucks though because in all that time I barely made it anywhere.
Old 12-20-2014, 06:47 PM   #1330
Regular Poster
4,154 posts
Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 60
Points: 62,826, Level: 60 Points: 62,826, Level: 60 Points: 62,826, Level: 60
Level up: 25%
Level up: 25%, 7,624 Points needed Level up: 25% Level up: 25%
Activity: 20%
Activity: 20% Activity: 20% Activity: 20%

Seahawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro View Post
Well normally I've very generous, just ask these other guys about previous years, but this year money is tight. The only games I bought myself during this sale were accidental because I was trying to shop for SH when I was tired.
I accidentally bought dysfunctional systems for myself when trying to buy it for tenser as well...
Old 12-20-2014, 07:41 PM   #1331
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
View Stats

Dudebro

I gave myself those accidental games because I thought to myself "self, who else is gonna want these besides SH?".
Old 12-20-2014, 09:38 PM   #1332
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,086 posts
View Stats

Kugyince

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seahawk View Post
I accidentally bought dysfunctional systems for myself when trying to buy it for tenser as well...
Awww....Now we can talk about our feels.
Old 12-21-2014, 03:08 PM   #1333
5,572 posts
DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 52
Points: 45,976, Level: 52 Points: 45,976, Level: 52 Points: 45,976, Level: 52
Level up: 41%
Level up: 41%, 1,074 Points needed Level up: 41% Level up: 41%

DrunkN

I got SJB Metal Gear Rising Revengence, Five Nights at Freddy's 2, and Lovely Planet.

I also got Trails in the Sky from wolfman! Enjoying it so far. Reminds me of Ys but with more RPG elements
Old 12-21-2014, 06:21 PM   #1334
Regular Poster
1,749 posts
bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 27
Points: 11,136, Level: 27 Points: 11,136, Level: 27 Points: 11,136, Level: 27
Level up: 54%
Level up: 54%, 414 Points needed Level up: 54% Level up: 54%
Activity: 7%
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%

bearhawk72

Dino D-Day is $1

You can fight against or play as dinosaurs in WW2. Do you really need to know more?
Old 12-21-2014, 08:34 PM   #1335
Regular Poster
4,154 posts
Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats

Seahawk

All right I did some damage.

wolf
now owns planetarian ~the reverie of a little planet~

samejamesbond
now owns Hatoful Boyfriend

Katzy
now owns Fat Chicken

Dudebro
now owns Reprisal Universe

Cheff the Quack
now owns Never Alone (Kisima Ingitchuna)

Tenser
needs to redeem The Sacred Tears TRUE

Old 12-21-2014, 09:23 PM   #1336
5,572 posts
DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats

DrunkN

Got Never Alone from Seahawk and Spelunky from Samejamesbond!

Also I got this lovely haiku

Quote:
DN,

A Christmas Haiku:

Santa's Lycian
From modern Southwest Turkey
Keep fireplace Hot

Best Wishes,

SJB
I intend on returning the gestures.
Old 12-21-2014, 09:41 PM   #1337
Butterscotch
2,971 posts
StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 29
Points: 13,436, Level: 29 Points: 13,436, Level: 29 Points: 13,436, Level: 29
Level up: 99%
Level up: 99%, 14 Points needed Level up: 99% Level up: 99%
Send a message via Yahoo to StarfoxFan2009

StarfoxFan2009

Fistful of Frags is pretty fun o_o
Old 12-21-2014, 09:52 PM   #1338
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
View Stats

Dudebro

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarfoxFan2009 View Post
Fistful of Frags is pretty fun o_o
I didn't play it much but it seems like a pretty wild game. Maybe I'll join you sometime.
Old 12-21-2014, 10:08 PM   #1339
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,086 posts
View Stats

Kugyince

In what I hope to be a new tradition of mine of gifting games not on people's wishlists, I snuck just a small stocking stuffer to Shwk; Five Nights at Freddy's 2.
Old 12-21-2014, 10:16 PM   #1340
Regular Poster
4,154 posts
View Stats

Seahawk

WELP.

Guess I'll set up a stream some Friday night. I promise I won't play until then.

Last edited by Seahawk; 05-01-2016 at 05:35 PM..
Old 12-21-2014, 10:23 PM   #1341
Butterscotch
2,971 posts
StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats

StarfoxFan2009

i wouldnt mind a christmas gift xP
Old 12-22-2014, 04:04 AM   #1342
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,086 posts
View Stats

Kugyince

I picked up Valiant Hearts and The Wolf Among Us, both for about $6 each.
Old 12-22-2014, 02:40 PM   #1343
Extra Chrispy
6,706 posts
CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 43
Points: 31,298, Level: 43 Points: 31,298, Level: 43 Points: 31,298, Level: 43
Level up: 18%
Level up: 18%, 1,152 Points needed Level up: 18% Level up: 18%

CrispyChicken

Walking Dead Season Two is only $6.25 (75% off) if anyone wants.

"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That’s why I read so much, Jon Snow."

Old 12-23-2014, 07:19 PM   #1344
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,086 posts
View Stats

Kugyince

SJB is such a nice guy, he got me The Long Dark for Christmas. In return, to support my socialist agenda, I got him Banished.

I also picked up Just Cause 2 for like $3.
Old 12-23-2014, 07:20 PM   #1345
5,572 posts
View Stats

DrunkN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kugyince View Post
I also picked up Just Cause 2 for like $3.
Why?
Old 12-23-2014, 07:54 PM   #1346
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,086 posts
View Stats

Kugyince

Well apparently Steam is screwed. It wont let me give the game to SJB but put it in my library.

@SJB: I owe you Banished. Pardon the delay.

@DN: I heard its a great sandbox game. I like sandbox games.
Old 12-23-2014, 10:36 PM   #1347
Butterscotch
2,971 posts
View Stats

StarfoxFan2009

Alright, i have some crates that i cant really use. anyone wanna trade for them? Also got my first Tour of Duty ticket for Mann Vs Machine

Last edited by StarfoxFan2009; 12-23-2014 at 10:41 PM..
Old 12-23-2014, 10:42 PM   #1348
Kuma Shock
2,253 posts
Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 46
Points: 36,698, Level: 46 Points: 36,698, Level: 46 Points: 36,698, Level: 46
Level up: 84%
Level up: 84%, 252 Points needed Level up: 84% Level up: 84%

Wolf

Quote:
@DN: I heard its a great sandbox game. I like sandbox games.
he picked it up "just cause" ha ha
Old 12-23-2014, 11:16 PM   #1349
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,086 posts
View Stats

Kugyince

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seahawk View Post
Guess I'll set up a stream some Friday night. I promise I won't play until then.
We should turn it into a drinking game if you're man enough. Take a drink after each death.
Old 12-24-2014, 12:16 AM   #1350
5,572 posts
View Stats

DrunkN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
he picked it up "just cause" ha ha
Yeah that's what I set him up to say. Geeze. :V

---------- Post added at 12:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarfoxFan2009 View Post
Alright, i have some crates that i cant really use. anyone wanna trade for them?