Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
All Other Games Talk about video games we don't have online.
Donation Goal
Goal amount: 5000 USD, Received: 1409 USD (28%)
Donate Now
When we reach the current donation goal all software on Retro Uprising will be replaced with a new superior method for playing games online that will support all browsers, play many more games and consoles and fix errors in existing games. This will be a massive site upgrade. The largest in our history. Please help us reach our goal as soon as possible.

Retro Uprising relies on donations from users like you! List of Donors

Register to enable more features such as high score recording.

Go Back   Retro Uprising > Video Games > All Other Games

Old 12-14-2014, 10:53 PM   #1301
Butterscotch
2,971 posts
StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 29
Points: 13,436, Level: 29 Points: 13,436, Level: 29 Points: 13,436, Level: 29
Level up: 99%
Level up: 99%, 14 Points needed Level up: 99% Level up: 99%
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Send a message via Yahoo to StarfoxFan2009

StarfoxFan2009

Re: Steam, its games and our players.

I wouldnt mind it. i got an extra righteous bison if anyone needs/wants one
Old 12-15-2014, 03:42 PM   #1302
Regular Poster
4,906 posts
RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 41
Points: 28,434, Level: 41 Points: 28,434, Level: 41 Points: 28,434, Level: 41
Level up: 14%
Level up: 14%, 1,216 Points needed Level up: 14% Level up: 14%
Activity: 95%
Activity: 95% Activity: 95% Activity: 95%

RU Joe

I'm Steamed.

Finally broke down and got it so I can try this Team Fortress 2 everyone is making videos about.
Now, 4 hours to download the actual game .. I'll be back later sometime.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Scanty and Kneesocks with Otto Nightmare Team presents:
Your new nightmare XXVII:
( Click to show/hide )

The sudden realization you'd been doing something wrong without knowing it, then hoping it's not too late to fix it.

Old 12-15-2014, 04:44 PM   #1303
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 63
Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63
Level up: 4%
Level up: 4%, 18,710 Points needed Level up: 4% Level up: 4%

Dudebro

Welcome to the club JG. TF2 is a great FPS but just be ready for some annoying people in the community. If it bugs you a lot you can enter a command into the console and disable all voice chat. None of us RU guys and gals use it anyways so it wouldn't be a big loss. I know you're not some southern bell with the vapors but some people do get annoyed by little kids acting like little kids and there's lots of them in TF2.

If you like coop you could join us fighting some robots as well.
Old 12-15-2014, 05:50 PM   #1304
Regular Poster
4,906 posts
RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats

RU Joe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro View Post
Welcome to the club JG. TF2 is a great FPS but just be ready for some annoying people in the community.

TROLL - LIOLIOL!!
LOL!

Quote:
If you like coop you could join us fighting some robots as well.

Coop?
hee hee

I'll send you my info.

( Click to show/hide )

The sudden realization you'd been doing something wrong without knowing it, then hoping it's not too late to fix it.

Old 12-15-2014, 05:59 PM   #1305
Butterscotch
2,971 posts
StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats

StarfoxFan2009

Yeah, id be up to playing sometimeas well. even though im not the best at it i love having fun
Old 12-15-2014, 06:23 PM   #1306
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63

Dudebro

I got another xmas hat gift-

The mirror. Anyone who hasn't already got something is welcome to it.
Old 12-16-2014, 06:52 AM   #1307
Regular Poster
Donor
Game Mod
333 posts
Krendall has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Krendall has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Krendall has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Krendall has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Krendall has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Krendall has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Krendall has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Krendall has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Krendall has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Krendall has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Krendall has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 24
Points: 8,646, Level: 24 Points: 8,646, Level: 24 Points: 8,646, Level: 24
Level up: 75%
Level up: 75%, 204 Points needed Level up: 75% Level up: 75%

Krendall

I really want to play TF2 but I generally suck at FPS games. If I cost a team a win then everyone will be pissed at me and then I can't play anymore. It'll be Gun Bound all over again.
Old 12-16-2014, 07:32 AM   #1308
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
View Stats

Dudebro

Nah you got the wrong idea about TF2 Krendall. You could do terrible every round and no one will mind unless they're some try hard cry baby. The reason TF2 is so successful, besides being free, is because it's so casual friendly. Give it a shot sometime.

Edit- The exception is Mann vs Machine mode. If you do terrible there you really could cost everyone else the game. So don't play that until you've had some practice.

Last edited by Dudebro; 12-16-2014 at 07:38 AM..
Old 12-16-2014, 08:20 AM   #1309
Regular Poster
1,749 posts
bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 27
Points: 11,136, Level: 27 Points: 11,136, Level: 27 Points: 11,136, Level: 27
Level up: 54%
Level up: 54%, 414 Points needed Level up: 54% Level up: 54%
Activity: 7%
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%

bearhawk72

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krendall View Post
I really want to play TF2 but I generally suck at FPS games. If I cost a team a win then everyone will be pissed at me and then I can't play anymore. It'll be Gun Bound all over again.
Aside from Mann vs Machine as DB mentioned, teamwork is not a common thing in most TF2 servers. A lot of guys are just out for themselves and don't care about objectives anyways. You'll be fine.
Old 12-16-2014, 10:30 AM   #1310
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,086 posts
Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 117,922, Level: 63 Points: 117,922, Level: 63 Points: 117,922, Level: 63
Level up: 38%
Level up: 38%, 12,128 Points needed Level up: 38% Level up: 38%

Kugyince

I thought Steam was suppose to have these "amazing holiday sales?" Here it is, less than 10 days from Christmas and I haven't seen any difference.
Old 12-16-2014, 11:14 AM   #1311
Regular Poster
4,906 posts
View Stats

RU Joe

Ha, I laugh at my own self .. hopefully you guys will too - here's the story:

While trying to set Team Fortress 2 up for the very first time, a special screen popped up ONCE and only ONCE to let me select between one of two display settings options.
Foolishly I picked the 'wrong' one for my 'old' computer, and now there seems to be no way to undo this, even from within the so - called 'advanced options' screen.

I deleted TF2 from my computer and re - installed {waiting another 4 hours to do so} but lo, and behold!
The special display option screen did not appear again!!

So either this setting is now permanently stored on Steam's system and can't be changed, or
I have to say that I don't have high hopes for getting this fixed, but I sent them a 'bug report' describing the problem, doubt I will get any help though.

( Click to show/hide )

Old 12-16-2014, 11:26 AM   #1312
Regular Poster
1,749 posts
bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 27
Points: 11,136, Level: 27 Points: 11,136, Level: 27 Points: 11,136, Level: 27
Level up: 54%
Level up: 54%, 414 Points needed Level up: 54% Level up: 54%
Activity: 7%
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%

bearhawk72

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kugyince View Post
I thought Steam was suppose to have these "amazing holiday sales?" Here it is, less than 10 days from Christmas and I haven't seen any difference.
They start on the 18th

---------- Post added at 11:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by RU Joe View Post
Ha, I laugh at my own self .. hopefully you guys will too - here's the story:

While trying to set Team Fortress 2 up for the very first time, a special screen popped up ONCE and only ONCE to let me select between one of two display settings options.
Foolishly I picked the 'wrong' one for my 'old' computer, and now there seems to be no way to undo this, even from within the so - called 'advanced options' screen.

I deleted TF2 from my computer and re - installed {waiting another 4 hours to do so} but lo, and behold!
The special display option screen did not appear again!!

So either this setting is now permanently stored on Steam's system and can't be changed, or
I have to say that I don't have high hopes for getting this fixed, but I sent them a 'bug report' describing the problem, doubt I will get any help though.

We're going to need more info. What option did you choose incorrectly? What is happening how when you try to play?
Old 12-16-2014, 10:16 PM   #1313
Regular Poster
4,154 posts
Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 60
Points: 62,826, Level: 60 Points: 62,826, Level: 60 Points: 62,826, Level: 60
Level up: 25%
Level up: 25%, 7,624 Points needed Level up: 25% Level up: 25%
Activity: 20%
Activity: 20% Activity: 20% Activity: 20%

Seahawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kugyince View Post
It hasn't started yet. The sale starts on the 18th at 1pm EST.

---------- Post added at 11:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:23 PM ----------

The crashing ruble is causing problems.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valve
As most of you know, our developer tools suggest pricing based on market research and purchasing power parity. In the case of territories such as Russia, Brazil, and SE Asia, we suggested pricing that is lower than the direct USD conversion. This is based on our assessment of actual pricing of comparable products in that market.

Recently Rubles have hit an all-time low which has been a concern of many game developers. We are still assessing the market to see if suggesting new prices in Russia is right for customers who live in that market. We do not think that pricing based on currency conversion only is the right way to approach the Russian market necessarily.

What we are doing immediately in response to the Ruble drop is limiting trading and gifting from Russia to prevent people from taking advantage of the situation. We have been applying a gifting and trading lock of this type on all newly created packages on Steam since mid-2014.

Today we have propped a change that will affect all packages on Steam which will not allow them to be unpacked to an account, if gifted or traded from a lower priced region to a higher priced region.

This change is not retroactive and only affects new purchases. It also will not affect customers in that region from gifting a copy to other people in that same region. All customers will have proper warning when they are purchasing a gift prior to checkout in those regions as well.

We will continue to assess the situation and make changes if necessary in the future. If you have any questions please feel free to write us via the contact form via the Steamworks Development site - Documentation & Help -> Contact Steam Publishing."
If you're not using VPN to Ruskieland or other regions to buy games for cheap via currency conversion, this does not affect you at all.
Old 12-17-2014, 10:30 AM   #1314
Regular Poster
4,906 posts
View Stats

RU Joe

... Well, that was a fun little experiment , but I learned conclusively that my computer doesn't even qualify as 'old' - because it's worse than that.

Other stuff :

• from the 'free to play' menu, there were only 4 games on the list my system specs met the minimum requirements for.

• of those 4, only 2 games would run; TF2 - it was my fault for incorrectly setting up - and Unturned, which is still in development and plays like Minecraft Alpha.
.. and so, RU Joe, once again we see there is no fun you can download which Windows Vista cannot take away ..

( Click to show/hide )

Old 12-17-2014, 10:49 AM   #1315
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
View Stats

Dudebro

Path of Exile is too much for your potato? Did you check Fistful of Frags? It seriously looks like a PS2 game I bet you can run it.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txJmt7_yqh8"]Fistful of Frags 3.9 - Do you want to shoot? - YouTube[/ame]

The version on Steam looks worse than that I just though this video was funny.
Old 12-17-2014, 11:16 AM   #1316
Butterscotch
2,971 posts
View Stats

StarfoxFan2009

Ooh, another free FPS. im going to check Fistful of Frags out
Old 12-17-2014, 02:55 PM   #1317
Regular Poster
321 posts
psimaster glows in the darkpsimaster glows in the darkpsimaster glows in the darkpsimaster glows in the darkpsimaster glows in the darkpsimaster glows in the darkpsimaster glows in the darkpsimaster glows in the darkpsimaster glows in the darkpsimaster glows in the darkpsimaster glows in the dark
View Stats
Level: 20
Points: 5,156, Level: 20 Points: 5,156, Level: 20 Points: 5,156, Level: 20
Level up: 46%
Level up: 46%, 594 Points needed Level up: 46% Level up: 46%
Activity: 2%
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

psimaster

Welp, Sanctum 2 is on sale for 2 bucks. Do you recommend it?
Old 12-18-2014, 07:30 AM   #1318
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,086 posts
Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 117,922, Level: 63 Points: 117,922, Level: 63 Points: 117,922, Level: 63

Kugyince

When you get your gift from your Secret Santa you should post it letting everyone know who your SS was and what they got you.
Old 12-18-2014, 07:31 AM   #1319
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,086 posts
View Stats

Kugyince

When you get your gift from your Secret Santa you should post it letting everyone know who your SS was and what they got you.
Old 12-18-2014, 12:21 PM   #1320
5,572 posts
DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 52
Points: 45,976, Level: 52 Points: 45,976, Level: 52 Points: 45,976, Level: 52
Level up: 41%
Level up: 41%, 1,074 Points needed Level up: 41% Level up: 41%

DrunkN

Beware the 503.
Old 12-18-2014, 01:03 PM   #1321
Regular Poster
4,154 posts
Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 60
Points: 62,826, Level: 60 Points: 62,826, Level: 60 Points: 62,826, Level: 60
Level up: 25%
Level up: 25%, 7,624 Points needed Level up: 25% Level up: 25%
Activity: 20%
Activity: 20% Activity: 20% Activity: 20%

Seahawk

The sale is on.

This time there is no theme or special event like the summer teams.

Community voting is active. The vote time is now 24 hours. 1 vote = 1 card.

Sale ends Jan 2, 1PM EST.
Old 12-19-2014, 09:17 AM   #1322
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
View Stats

Dudebro

Happy secular winter holiday SH. I spent 18 bucks on weird puzzle games(3$ accidentally because I was tired). Hope you enjoy them.
Old 12-19-2014, 09:59 AM   #1323
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,086 posts
View Stats

Kugyince

Outside of Secret Santa, Wolf and I exchanged presents. He got me Analog: A Hate Story and I got him Little Inferno.
Old 12-19-2014, 12:46 PM   #1324
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
View Stats

Dudebro

Wolf got me Damned(which I thought was trolling at first because I thought it was Hatred) and I got him nothing. I did hit him up for his trading cards though!

---------- Post added at 01:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:13 PM ----------

https://steamdb.info/sales/?displayO...tegory=0&cc=us

Anyone who wants to browse a list of Steam games that actually lets you see everything on sale this is for you. There's a TON of games under a dollar or right above it. You can sort by price/percent off/ratings/ect.

Also Guns of Icarus is 85% and it's one of my favorite games ever, you should buy it.
Save 85% on Guns of Icarus Online on Steam
Old 12-19-2014, 03:20 PM   #1325
Kuma Shock
2,253 posts
Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 46
Points: 36,698, Level: 46 Points: 36,698, Level: 46 Points: 36,698, Level: 46
Level up: 84%
Level up: 84%, 252 Points needed Level up: 84% Level up: 84%

Wolf

my gifts i got were and who they were from

little inferno-tenser (done)
100% orange juice-katz
castle crashers-dazzlehp
geometry wars-bearhawk72
go go nippon-my secret santa samesjamesbond
WORLD END ECONOMiCA episode.01-my secret santa samesjamesbond
pacman championship dx-nullpointer
space hack-tenser
defy gravity-tenser
dead bits-tenser
bad rats-tenser
monaco-tenser

Last edited by Wolf; 12-21-2014 at 01:16 AM..