Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
All Other Games Talk about video games we don't have online.
Donation Goal
Goal amount: 5000 USD, Received: 1409 USD (28%)
Donate Now
When we reach the current donation goal all software on Retro Uprising will be replaced with a new superior method for playing games online that will support all browsers, play many more games and consoles and fix errors in existing games. This will be a massive site upgrade. The largest in our history. Please help us reach our goal as soon as possible.

Retro Uprising relies on donations from users like you! List of Donors

Register to enable more features such as high score recording.

Go Back   Retro Uprising > Video Games > All Other Games

Old 12-22-2011, 02:11 AM   #1
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 63
Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63
Level up: 4%
Level up: 4%, 18,710 Points needed Level up: 4% Level up: 4%
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Dudebro

Steam, its games and our players.

I'm making this so we can have a master list of who has it and what multiplayer games they have so we can meet up online. Obviously the list is very incomplete so if you want me to add anything just let me know.

RU name - Steam name

Bearhawk72
TF2, Spiral Knights

Belmontzar - Belmontzar
TF2, Terraria

BlueShoe2 - Dr. Chandragupta Maurya, M.S.
TF2

Brawl - Brawl
TF2, L4D2

cam3ron36 - cam3ron36
Opposing Force, TF Classic, Garry's Mod & Terraria

ChrisP- Chrisp722
TF2, Left 4 Dead 2, PAYDAY The Heist, Killing Floor, Orcs Must Die 2!, Castle Crashers, BioShock 2, Awesomenauts, Don't Starve, Deus Ex: Human Revolution, Terraria, PAYDAY 2, Counter Strike: Global Offensive,

Demon-Mask - Kaba

Dudebro - Dudebro
TF2, Terraria, Civ5, Magic the Gathering Tactics, Uncharted Waters Online

Joz_man3000
TF2, Realm of the Mad God.

Katz - KuroNekoO_O
TF2, Garry's mod, Counter Strike, Grand Theft Auto

Krendall - krendall2013
Castle Crashers, Civilization V, DC Universe Online, Grand Theft Auto IV/Episodes from Liberty City, Injustice: Gods Among Us, The King of Fighters XIII, Mortal Kombat Komlete Edition, Sacred Citadel, Street Fighter X Tekken, Super Street Fighter IV

Paul - Paul
TF2

Razeluxe - Raze
Bloodline Champions, Garry's Mod, Global Agenda, Left 4 Dead 2, Midnight Club 2, Rusty Hearts, Terraria, Obsidian Conflict and Sven Co-op (half life mods), TF2, Dark Souls, DC Universe Online, Blacklight Retribution, Continent of the Ninth Seal, Sanctum

samejamesbond - samejamesbond
TF2

Seahawk - Seahawk

StarfoxFan2009
TF2, Left 4 Dead 2, Fistful of Frags, Age of Empires 2, Orcs Must Die 2, Civ V
Squall - SaxyPaul
TF2, Left 4 Dead 2, Dota 2

Tenser - Kugyince

TheGuardian - Skye
TF2, Terraria, Borderlands, Spiral Knights,
DC Universe Online, Garry's Mod, Sanctum, Dungeon Defenders.

Warghoul - thewarghoul

Yoshi_star10

TF2, Star Wars BF 2, MW2

Check this link to see if you have any games eligible for the Steam trading card game.
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/tradingcards#
All you have to do is play the game(or leave it idle) for an hour or so to get a chance at a drop. Repeat 3-4 times to get your max drops. Once you do that you'll be eligible for booster pack drops by logging into Steam regularly, no game playing required.

We have a couple other steam related topics but let's try to keep most of the discussion in this one.That being said if anyone comes across more good sales that are time sensitive by all means make a new topic so it's not overlooked.The current xmas steam sale topic is fine for now but don't bump it past the end of the contest.

Last edited by StarfoxFan2009; 04-05-2015 at 07:18 PM.. Reason: updated as of 4/5/2015
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 02:50 AM   #2
Regular Poster
169 posts
TheGuardian play's well with othersTheGuardian play's well with othersTheGuardian play's well with others
View Stats
Level: 12
Points: 1,592, Level: 12 Points: 1,592, Level: 12 Points: 1,592, Level: 12
Level up: 19%
Level up: 19%, 408 Points needed Level up: 19% Level up: 19%

TheGuardian

re: Steam, its games and our players.

I actually have quite a few steam games. I have TF2, Terraria, Borderlands, GundeadliGne, Spiral Knights, DCUniverse Online, Garry's Mod, Sanctum, and Dungeon Defenders.
Old 12-22-2011, 03:14 AM   #3
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63

Dudebro

Yeah I know you do but I didn't wanna dig through my friends games lists without even knowing most of the games. I'll add those now, if you got more multiplayer ones let me know.
Old 12-22-2011, 07:04 AM   #4
5,572 posts
DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 52
Points: 45,976, Level: 52 Points: 45,976, Level: 52 Points: 45,976, Level: 52
Level up: 41%
Level up: 41%, 1,074 Points needed Level up: 41% Level up: 41%

DrunkN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro View Post
I'm making this so we can have a master list of who has it and what multiplayer games they have so we can meet up online. Obviously the list is very incomplete so if you want me to add anything just let me know.

RU name - Steam name

Dudebro - Unyobro
TF2
Civ5
Champions Online
I'm also interested in the new free game Paxnoria. It's turn based strategy mixed with card collecting.

Bearhawk72
TF2
Spiral Knights
Also tons of valve games he just won.

TheGuardian - Voice Attack!
TF2
Terraria
Borderlands
GundeadliGne
Spiral Knights
DCUniverse Online
Garry's Mod
Sanctum
Dungeon Defenders.

BlueShoe2 - FrigidMcThunderballs
TF2

Paul
TF2

We have a couple other steam related topics but let's try to keep most of the discussion in this one.That being said if anyone comes across more good sales that are time sensitive by all means make a new topic so it's not overlooked.The current xmas steam sale topic is fine for now but don't bump it past the end of the contest.
Boo, I just made a social group for just such a purpose.

Granted, I guess I didn't consider making a list of what games everyone had, but still, I even left you a link to the group.
Old 12-22-2011, 07:39 AM   #5
The Infinite Spark
1,080 posts
warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 28
Points: 12,240, Level: 28 Points: 12,240, Level: 28 Points: 12,240, Level: 28
Level up: 77%
Level up: 77%, 210 Points needed Level up: 77% Level up: 77%
Activity: 1%
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

warghoul

Warghoul- thewarghoul
Old 12-22-2011, 10:58 AM   #6
Kat with the hat
Game Mod
1,139 posts
KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 27
Points: 11,211, Level: 27 Points: 11,211, Level: 27 Points: 11,211, Level: 27
Level up: 63%
Level up: 63%, 339 Points needed Level up: 63% Level up: 63%

KATZ

dont forget me, tag is in my sig, and i play tf2, garry's mod, counter strike, and grand theft auto
Old 12-22-2011, 12:24 PM   #7
Regular Poster
5,191 posts
samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 44
Points: 33,211, Level: 44 Points: 33,211, Level: 44 Points: 33,211, Level: 44
Level up: 51%
Level up: 51%, 739 Points needed Level up: 51% Level up: 51%

samejamesbond

samejamesbond - samejamesbond
TF2

---------- Post added at 06:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:37 PM ----------

DB, I got a friend invite from "dudebro" did you change your name or we got an impostor?

Remove Pootis
Old 12-22-2011, 01:31 PM   #8
Regular Poster
5,044 posts
CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 46
Points: 35,544, Level: 46 Points: 35,544, Level: 46 Points: 35,544, Level: 46
Level up: 7%
Level up: 7%, 1,406 Points needed Level up: 7% Level up: 7%

CatalystiCam

cam3ron36:
Half-Life
Half-Life: Blue Shift
Half-Life: Opposing Force
Team fortress Classic
Oddworld: Munch's Odyssey
Garry's Mod
Terraria

I play Terraria & Munch's Odyssey the most since I'm currently not into FPS'

edit: Oh, Multiplayer games... I just woke up lol. Opposing Force, TF Classic, Garry's Mod & Terraria are my only online games. Blueshift might be, but I don't remember it being online.

Last edited by CatalystiCam; 12-22-2011 at 01:34 PM..
Old 12-22-2011, 02:52 PM   #9
Extra Chrispy
6,706 posts
CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 43
Points: 31,298, Level: 43 Points: 31,298, Level: 43 Points: 31,298, Level: 43
Level up: 18%
Level up: 18%, 1,152 Points needed Level up: 18% Level up: 18%

CrispyChicken

I'm getting L4D2, Killing Floor, and PAYDAY The Heist tomorrow.

"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That’s why I read so much, Jon Snow."

Old 12-22-2011, 03:24 PM   #10
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
View Stats

Dudebro

@DN- Did you really need to quote that to let me know about the social group I already posted in? Either way I prefer a topic like this over a social group because of the obvious difference in exposure and activity. Unless I'm mistaken the only social groups to do well are team related and MC.

@SJB- Sorry for the confusion I forgot how this works. My main account name is Unyobro but my other name(the one that shows up in game) is Dudebro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cam
Oh, Multiplayer games... I just woke up lol.
You know what's lol? I added "multiplayer and the italics to it specifically because I figured you'd post every single game you own even if it's single player.
Old 12-22-2011, 06:31 PM   #11
5,572 posts
DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 52
Points: 45,976, Level: 52 Points: 45,976, Level: 52 Points: 45,976, Level: 52
Level up: 41%
Level up: 41%, 1,074 Points needed Level up: 41% Level up: 41%

DrunkN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro View Post
@DN- Did you really need to quote that to let me know about the social group I already posted in? Either way I prefer a topic like this over a social group because of the obvious difference in exposure and activity. Unless I'm mistaken the only social groups to do well are team related and MC.
I was actually poking more fun at the sheer coincidence, but at that time I hadn't seen that you had posted in our group.

Anyways, I didn't think that the social group would take off in the immediate future or anything: the main reason I made it was that social groups are long standing and easy to find while topics like these tend to get buried after everyone has already put their names down. To me, social groups are better for organizing people and keeping records while forum topics are better for conversation.
Old 12-22-2011, 07:54 PM   #12
Regular Poster
5,044 posts
CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats

CatalystiCam

Quote:
You know what's lol? I added "multiplayer and the italics to it specifically because I figured you'd post every single game you own even if it's single player.
because that's what I did on the Xbox live one? :P

---------- Post added at 07:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:52 PM ----------

also, I'll add who I can, but those like Paul and Cheff are to just too basic to find the exact one when 500 results come up lol.
Old 12-22-2011, 11:25 PM   #13
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
View Stats

Dudebro

@cam- Honestly? Because I know you like to tell people the games you own.

Uh, you can click on peoples profiles and find people with names that are common. I got Paul and DN on my friends list if you're interested, but Paul hasn't been on in over a month.

@WG- I tried searching for you on Steam but it said you didn't set up your account yet.

@DN- I do get your point but I think having this in a social group would only be good for a list, it is terrible for discussion or getting new people to join. Besides that I don't think anyone will wanna discuss Steam stuff in a private group when they can just talk about it on the forum or chat on Steam itself.

Also I can just sticky this. We have a sticky for 3ds so I think it's fair.
Old 12-22-2011, 11:29 PM   #14
The Infinite Spark
1,080 posts
warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 28
Points: 12,240, Level: 28 Points: 12,240, Level: 28 Points: 12,240, Level: 28
Level up: 77%
Level up: 77%, 210 Points needed Level up: 77% Level up: 77%
Activity: 1%
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

warghoul

@db Yeah I didn't do much wit my account I've just played afew games.
Old 12-22-2011, 11:36 PM   #15
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
View Stats

Dudebro

Once you get it set up send me a friend invite and I'll update your name on here.
Old 12-22-2011, 11:46 PM   #16
Regular Poster
5,044 posts
View Stats

CatalystiCam

Quote:
@cam- Honestly? Because I know you like to tell people the games you own.
true, lol, but this time was actually I had just woke up, and misread. :P well that probably had something to do with it also but yeah.

Quote:
Uh, you can click on peoples profiles and find people with names that are common. I got Paul and DN on my friends list if you're interested, but Paul hasn't been on in over a month.
Thanks.
Old 12-23-2011, 09:49 PM   #17
Extra Chrispy
6,706 posts
CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats

CrispyChicken

So I got Killing Floor*, Payday The Heist, and L4D2. So you can add me to the list now.

*For purchasing Killing Floor, I got 2 Guest Passes that allow 2 friends to play KF free for (what I'm hearing) a week. If any of you guys want it, just post here and I'll send you one. To be fair, it'll be first come, first serve.

"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That’s why I read so much, Jon Snow."

Old 12-23-2011, 10:50 PM   #18
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
View Stats

Dudebro

I'll take one, looks interesting.
Old 12-23-2011, 10:55 PM   #19
Kat with the hat
Game Mod
1,139 posts
KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 27
Points: 11,211, Level: 27 Points: 11,211, Level: 27 Points: 11,211, Level: 27
Level up: 63%
Level up: 63%, 339 Points needed Level up: 63% Level up: 63%

KATZ

can i have the other?
Old 12-23-2011, 11:07 PM   #20
Extra Chrispy
6,706 posts
View Stats

CrispyChicken

Yep, I'll send both of you one

@DB- You need to add me as a friend before I can send it to you.

@Katz- Guest Pass sent

Old 12-23-2011, 11:16 PM   #21
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
View Stats

Dudebro

Nevermind Katz told me it's just a free trial.
Old 12-23-2011, 11:20 PM   #22
Extra Chrispy
6,706 posts
View Stats

CrispyChicken

@DB- You sure you don't want it? My bro originally said he didn't want it, but now he says he'll take it.

Old 12-24-2011, 03:20 PM   #23
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
View Stats

Dudebro

I hate limited free trials of games so no I don't want it. I'm sure one of the other guys would though, just give them time to see it.
Old 12-24-2011, 03:43 PM   #24
Extra Chrispy
6,706 posts
View Stats

CrispyChicken

I sent the other one to my bro so there are no left.

Old 12-24-2011, 09:13 PM   #25
Regular Poster
5,044 posts
View Stats

CatalystiCam

riddle me this, riddle me that. Garry's mod works on Counter Strike source Levels fine, yet counter Strike Source itself gets terrible framerate?