Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
All Other Games Talk about video games we don't have online.
Donation Goal
Goal amount: 5000 USD, Received: 1409 USD (28%)
Donate Now
When we reach the current donation goal all software on Retro Uprising will be replaced with a new superior method for playing games online that will support all browsers, play many more games and consoles and fix errors in existing games. This will be a massive site upgrade. The largest in our history. Please help us reach our goal as soon as possible.

Retro Uprising relies on donations from users like you! List of Donors

Register to enable more features such as high score recording.

Go Back   Retro Uprising > Video Games > All Other Games

Old 11-13-2009, 12:47 PM   #1
Forum lurker
15,575 posts
Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 62
Points: 106,729, Level: 62 Points: 106,729, Level: 62 Points: 106,729, Level: 62
Level up: 81%
Level up: 81%, 4,021 Points needed Level up: 81% Level up: 81%
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Tails

Prinny: Can I Really be the Hero? - PSP

So I picked this up today just in time, it recently went out of print. It's a platformer where you control a Prinny from the Disgaea series and controlling them, you muss deliver the sweets to Etna. Reminds me of a Mario/Zelda/Megaman combo, it's really really hard, and you start with 1000 lives, you will need them too.

Good game.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

Old 11-13-2009, 01:01 PM   #2
Regular Poster
306 posts
zarny is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
Level: 11
Points: 1,499, Level: 11 Points: 1,499, Level: 11 Points: 1,499, Level: 11
Level up: 99%
Level up: 99%, 1 Points needed Level up: 99% Level up: 99%

zarny

Re: Prinny: Can I Really be the Hero? - PSP

Thats nice.
Old 11-13-2009, 01:15 PM   #3
Regular Poster
2,265 posts
TrakMastaTom is kissing everybody's bum just rightTrakMastaTom is kissing everybody's bum just rightTrakMastaTom is kissing everybody's bum just right
View Stats
Level: 21
Points: 6,081, Level: 21 Points: 6,081, Level: 21 Points: 6,081, Level: 21
Level up: 48%
Level up: 48%, 369 Points needed Level up: 48% Level up: 48%
Send a message via AIM to TrakMastaTom

TrakMastaTom

I played this. I thought it was pretty awesome, but I didn't get the opportunity to play it very much. Maybe the next time I go on a trip I can dig a little deeper.
TMT Raps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro View Post
I have no idea what's going on but it's kind of weird.
Old 11-13-2009, 03:25 PM   #4
Forum lurker
15,575 posts
Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 106,729, Level: 62 Points: 106,729, Level: 62 Points: 106,729, Level: 62

Tails

My only complaints so far is the Prinny's "Arthur" jump, what I mean by that is once you jump you have a set landing. A good point is you have a double jump so you can alter the direction.

I've beaten the first two bosses, and omg... so freaking hard. x2 Rune Knights were the toughest so far.

Old 11-13-2009, 05:36 PM   #5
funk wizard
6,007 posts
Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 33
Points: 17,301, Level: 33 Points: 17,301, Level: 33 Points: 17,301, Level: 33
Level up: 69%
Level up: 69%, 349 Points needed Level up: 69% Level up: 69%
Activity: 7%
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%

Demon-Mask

I only got to play a level or two(I do not own a PSP), and I have to say: it is a great game.
Old 11-13-2009, 06:51 PM   #6
Forum lurker
15,575 posts
View Stats

Tails

Classic Disgaea funny too. When I heard it I had to do a double take. xD!

NSFW?

( Click to show/hide )
Cardamon: Do good, and I might even let you touch my marshmellow<3
Turmeric: Whooaa! I'm... not sure if I'm into that!

It get's easier once you learn the controls, then when you go to the next level, you just weep.

It feels like it was a good homebrew game like a Mario one that's hard. The final boss (Etna) is supposed to be hell too.

Old 11-13-2009, 09:24 PM   #7
Donor
Administrator
12,316 posts
Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 65
Points: 151,608, Level: 65 Points: 151,608, Level: 65 Points: 151,608, Level: 65
Level up: 4%
Level up: 4%, 29,342 Points needed Level up: 4% Level up: 4%

Kong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails View Post
you start with 1000 lives, you will need them too.
That sounds cool. Something a little different than the standard 3.
Old 11-14-2009, 02:31 AM   #8
Regular Poster
278 posts
Shades is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
Level: 9
Points: 1,017, Level: 9 Points: 1,017, Level: 9 Points: 1,017, Level: 9
Level up: 59%
Level up: 59%, 83 Points needed Level up: 59% Level up: 59%

Shades

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kong View Post
That sounds cool. Something a little different than the standard 3.
Haha, amen to that.

I don't remember the last game I played with a lives system.
I'm not even a fan of sunglasses.
Old 11-14-2009, 06:40 AM   #9
Regular Poster
4,906 posts
RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 41
Points: 28,434, Level: 41 Points: 28,434, Level: 41 Points: 28,434, Level: 41
Level up: 14%
Level up: 14%, 1,216 Points needed Level up: 14% Level up: 14%
Activity: 95%
Activity: 95% Activity: 95% Activity: 95%

RU Joe

You forgot to say dood at the end of the sentence, DOOD.

Anyone know how good the PS2 game is?
Scanty and Kneesocks with Otto Nightmare Team presents:
Your new nightmare XXVII:
( Click to show/hide )

The sudden realization you'd been doing something wrong without knowing it, then hoping it's not too late to fix it.

Old 11-14-2009, 08:28 AM   #10
Forum lurker
15,575 posts
View Stats

Tails

LMAO!!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37RWfknOhDs"]YouTube- Prinny Can I Really be the Hero? 4th stage[/ame]

Example on hard/funny it gets.

Last edited by Tails; 11-14-2009 at 08:37 AM..