Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
Forum Games Multi-player text games played by posting.
Donation Goal
Goal amount: 5000 USD, Received: 1409 USD (28%)
Donate Now
When we reach the current donation goal all software on Retro Uprising will be replaced with a new superior method for playing games online that will support all browsers, play many more games and consoles and fix errors in existing games. This will be a massive site upgrade. The largest in our history. Please help us reach our goal as soon as possible.

Retro Uprising relies on donations from users like you! List of Donors

Register to enable more features such as high score recording.

Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > Forum Games

Old 07-01-2014, 01:51 AM   #1
Regular Poster
5,044 posts
CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 46
Points: 35,544, Level: 46 Points: 35,544, Level: 46 Points: 35,544, Level: 46
Level up: 7%
Level up: 7%, 1,406 Points needed Level up: 7% Level up: 7%
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

CatalystiCam

+1 (+1/-0)     
Name those provinces/states

Simple idea I got inspired by an article that was pretty funny, of Americans trying to label Canadian provinces. Thought it would be a fun little game. See how hilariously bad (or good) the results are.

Rules:

Without looking, try to name Canada's provinces off a blank map using paint or printing and taking a photo

Canadians, feel free to try naming the american map. If you want to try another countries map, go for it. I'm not even going to know where to start personally.

Post your results here in a Spoiler so you don't give away answers.

Try to fill in every blank for the sake of laughs.

Don't cheat. It's funnier if you don't.

Go!

Here's the actual maps (Only look after you're done):

Canada:

( Click to show/hide )

USA:

( Click to show/hide )

My (sad) attempt at naming the US:

( Click to show/hide )

Inspired by this article:

( Click to show/hide )

Additionally, Happy Canada day!

Comments

Good thread

Last edited by CatalystiCam; 07-01-2014 at 02:01 AM..
Old 07-01-2014, 02:27 AM   #2
5,572 posts
DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 52
Points: 45,976, Level: 52 Points: 45,976, Level: 52 Points: 45,976, Level: 52
Level up: 41%
Level up: 41%, 1,074 Points needed Level up: 41% Level up: 41%

DrunkN

Re: Name those provinces/states

Good thread. There are many states in the East half of the country because states used to be divided based on rivers. For a few reasons, later states that were formed in the West were larger and more linearly cut. A significant factor is the mainstream usage of trains and divisions of states based on railroads.

TBH I probably couldn't get a single Canadian province. I know of Quebec and Ontario but I wouldn't know where to place them, lol. Mebbe I should just study a map and try my luck in a week.
Old 07-01-2014, 02:29 AM   #3
Regular Poster
5,044 posts
CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats

CatalystiCam

thanks man. Thought it would be fun. I tried for like half an hour off memory and mostly off hockey team locations xD For the states that is.

If you want to do it that way, go for it, but some of the people in that article knew like nothing. Labeled the whole country as a city and stuff.
Old 07-01-2014, 02:34 AM   #4
Extra Chrispy
6,706 posts
CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 43
Points: 31,298, Level: 43 Points: 31,298, Level: 43 Points: 31,298, Level: 43
Level up: 18%
Level up: 18%, 1,152 Points needed Level up: 18% Level up: 18%

CrispyChicken

You didn't do that bad to be fair. You got most of the major states down. Milwaukee is a city, not a state. Same goes for Oakland. And the Carolinas you got confused on. Other than that you did a pretty good job lol.

I could only label Ontario and Quebec. I knew British Columbia was somewhere on the left and Nova Scotia somewhere on the right, but would probably not have placed them in the right spot. Everything else I had no idea lol.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That’s why I read so much, Jon Snow."

Old 07-01-2014, 02:40 AM   #5
Regular Poster
11,175 posts
Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 61
Points: 71,254, Level: 61 Points: 71,254, Level: 61 Points: 71,254, Level: 61
Level up: 4%
Level up: 4%, 19,296 Points needed Level up: 4% Level up: 4%

Slime Slayer

I know that Texas is the big one on the bottom, California is the big one on the left, and NY is the big one one the right. Canadian Provinces were something we learned in grade 2 or 3.
kong on Bronies:

"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
Old 07-01-2014, 08:51 AM   #6
Regular Poster
1,749 posts
bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 27
Points: 11,136, Level: 27 Points: 11,136, Level: 27 Points: 11,136, Level: 27
Level up: 54%
Level up: 54%, 414 Points needed Level up: 54% Level up: 54%
Activity: 7%
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%

bearhawk72

I knew all the ones that have NHL teams and Saskatchewan, the Yukon, NW Territories. The others not so much
Old 07-01-2014, 09:11 AM   #7
Kat with the hat
Game Mod
1,139 posts
KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 11,211, Level: 27 Points: 11,211, Level: 27 Points: 11,211, Level: 27
Level up: 63%
Level up: 63%, 339 Points needed Level up: 63% Level up: 63%

KATZ

( Click to show/hide )
Old 07-01-2014, 09:40 AM   #8
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 63
Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63
Level up: 4%, 18,710 Points needed Level up: 4% Level up: 4%

Dudebro

Mine would be like Katz except I know where Nova Scotia is.
Old 07-01-2014, 10:08 AM   #9
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,086 posts
Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 117,922, Level: 63 Points: 117,922, Level: 63 Points: 117,922, Level: 63
Level up: 38%
Level up: 38%, 12,128 Points needed Level up: 38% Level up: 38%

Kugyince

( Click to show/hide )
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	canadia.png
Views:	144
Size:	98.8 KB
ID:	3449  

Old 07-01-2014, 11:40 AM   #10
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63
Level up: 4%, 18,710 Points needed Level up: 4% Level up: 4%

Dudebro

No fair Tenser you live in southern Canada.
Old 07-01-2014, 11:47 AM   #11
Regular Poster
5,044 posts
View Stats

CatalystiCam

At least Katz knows where I am haha.
Old 07-01-2014, 12:11 PM   #12
Donor
Game Mod
573 posts
QAOP Spaceman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!QAOP Spaceman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!QAOP Spaceman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!QAOP Spaceman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!QAOP Spaceman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!QAOP Spaceman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!QAOP Spaceman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!QAOP Spaceman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!QAOP Spaceman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!QAOP Spaceman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!QAOP Spaceman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 32
Points: 16,051, Level: 32 Points: 16,051, Level: 32 Points: 16,051, Level: 32
Level up: 55%
Level up: 55%, 499 Points needed Level up: 55% Level up: 55%
Activity: 16%
Activity: 16% Activity: 16% Activity: 16%

QAOP Spaceman

I think the average European citizen has a fair idea where New York, Florida, Texas and California are. The rest?

As for Canada, we know British Columbia because of its fine erm... agricultural output *cough* and Toronno's in the East, isn't it?

But for all of y'all in N. America, how many of these European states could you get right...? To make it easier, the little ones (Andorra, Malta, etc. aren't there)

You can check here
( Click to show/hide )

Old 07-01-2014, 12:11 PM   #13
Donor
808 posts
FudgyDRS radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainsFudgyDRS radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainsFudgyDRS radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainsFudgyDRS radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainsFudgyDRS radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainsFudgyDRS radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainsFudgyDRS radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainsFudgyDRS radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainsFudgyDRS radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainsFudgyDRS radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brains
View Stats
Level: 23
Points: 7,738, Level: 23 Points: 7,738, Level: 23 Points: 7,738, Level: 23
Level up: 61%
Level up: 61%, 312 Points needed Level up: 61% Level up: 61%

FudgyDRS

Now for the rest of North America, Mexico.

I can only name six of 31.
Baja California
Baja California Sur
Sonora
Chahuahua
Puebla
Mexico

( Click to show/hide )

Last edited by FudgyDRS; 07-01-2014 at 12:17 PM..
Old 07-01-2014, 12:30 PM   #14
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,086 posts
Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 117,922, Level: 63 Points: 117,922, Level: 63 Points: 117,922, Level: 63

Kugyince

+1 (+1/-0)     

Mexico has states?

Comments

This.

Old 07-01-2014, 12:50 PM   #15
Donor
808 posts
FudgyDRS radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainsFudgyDRS radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainsFudgyDRS radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainsFudgyDRS radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainsFudgyDRS radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainsFudgyDRS radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainsFudgyDRS radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainsFudgyDRS radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainsFudgyDRS radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainsFudgyDRS radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brains
View Stats
Level: 23
Points: 7,738, Level: 23 Points: 7,738, Level: 23 Points: 7,738, Level: 23
Level up: 61%
Level up: 61%, 312 Points needed Level up: 61% Level up: 61%

FudgyDRS

The proper name of Mexico is the United States of Mexico.
Old 07-01-2014, 12:55 PM   #16
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,086 posts
View Stats

Kugyince

Please no. We don't want it.

Old 07-01-2014, 12:56 PM   #17
5,572 posts
DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 52
Points: 45,976, Level: 52 Points: 45,976, Level: 52 Points: 45,976, Level: 52
Level up: 41%
Level up: 41%, 1,074 Points needed Level up: 41% Level up: 41%

DrunkN

Old 07-01-2014, 02:25 PM   #18
Extra Chrispy
6,706 posts
CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats

CrispyChicken

I'm pretty good with western Europe. But anything between Germany/Poland and Greece is a toss up for me.

Oh and Portugal is west of Spain, forgot to add that one in.

"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That’s why I read so much, Jon Snow."

Old 07-01-2014, 02:31 PM   #19
Regular Poster
5,191 posts
samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 44
Points: 33,211, Level: 44 Points: 33,211, Level: 44 Points: 33,211, Level: 44
Level up: 51%
Level up: 51%, 739 Points needed Level up: 51% Level up: 51%

samejamesbond

I am satisfied with my knowledge of the great white north.

(Warning Giant Image)
( Click to show/hide )

Happy Canada Day!

Last edited by samejamesbond; 07-01-2014 at 02:35 PM..

Remove Pootis
Old 07-01-2014, 03:57 PM   #20
Kat with the hat
Game Mod
1,139 posts
KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats

KATZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cam3ron36 View Post
At least Katz knows where I am haha.
thats just because im a stalker and know the general location of everyone i care about :|
Old 07-01-2014, 04:05 PM   #21
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,086 posts
View Stats

Kugyince

Highlighted the one's I didn't know.

1. Drunks
2. The queen
3. Lord of the rings
4. Sounds like it belongs in the carribean
5. Running with the bulls
6. Wine
7. Waffles
8. Cheese
9. Windmills
10. Vikings
11. Vikings
12. Vikings
13. Commies
14. Dirty slavs
15. Dirty slavs
16. Dirty slavs

17. Stupid people
18. Nazis
19. Clocks/chocolate/cheese/army knives/models
20. Mafia
21. Dirty slavs
22. Terminator
23. Techno music
24. People who don't like techno music
25. Dirty slavs
27 - 36. More dirty slavs
37. Olympics
38. Cocaine
39. Thanksgiving

Old 07-01-2014, 04:10 PM   #22
Regular Poster
5,044 posts
View Stats

CatalystiCam

Quote:
Originally Posted by samejamesbond View Post
I am satisfied with my knowledge of the great white north.

(Warning Giant Image)
( Click to show/hide )

Happy Canada Day!
5440 or fight?

Quote:
thats just because im a stalker and know the general location of everyone i care about :|
D'awww. Now, where did I used to live?
Old 07-01-2014, 04:31 PM   #23
Kat with the hat
Game Mod
1,139 posts
View Stats

KATZ

in calgary alberta which is 1 to the right of B.C.
Old 07-01-2014, 04:33 PM   #24
Extra Chrispy
6,706 posts
View Stats

CrispyChicken

@Ten- Hey at least you got 13 and 18 right.

Old 07-01-2014, 05:40 PM   #25
Regular Poster
5,191 posts
samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 44
Points: 33,211, Level: 44 Points: 33,211, Level: 44 Points: 33,211, Level: 44
Level up: 51%
Level up: 51%, 739 Points needed Level up: 51% Level up: 51%

samejamesbond

What happens when you read a bunch of Polandball comics:

( Click to show/hide )

34. Former Serbia (AKA Kosovo)
35. Not Alexander the Great-land (AKA Macedonia)

---------- Post added at 10:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kugyince View Post
14. Dirty slavs
Estonia is neither Slavic nor Scandinavian.
Learn European ethnic groups you idiot.

Remove Pootis