Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
Chat Whatever.
Donation Goal
Goal amount: 5000 USD, Received: 1409 USD (28%)
Donate Now
When we reach the current donation goal all software on Retro Uprising will be replaced with a new superior method for playing games online that will support all browsers, play many more games and consoles and fix errors in existing games. This will be a massive site upgrade. The largest in our history. Please help us reach our goal as soon as possible.

Retro Uprising relies on donations from users like you! List of Donors

Register to enable more features such as high score recording.

Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > Chat

View Poll Results: Best current UFC Fighter
Anderson Silva 1 16.67%
George St. Pierre 2 33.33%
Chuck Liddell 1 16.67%
BJ Penn 0 0%
Rampage Jackson 0 0%
Brock Lesnar 2 33.33%
Forrest Griffin 0 0%
Dan Hardy 0 0%
Kenny Florian 0 0%
Rashad Evans 0 0%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-02-2010, 10:43 PM   #1
Regular Poster
16 posts
KingCavon94 is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
Level: 4
Points: 321, Level: 4 Points: 321, Level: 4 Points: 321, Level: 4
Level up: 14%
Level up: 14%, 129 Points needed Level up: 14% Level up: 14%
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

KingCavon94

Best current UFC Fighter

Please Vote
Old 06-02-2010, 10:51 PM   #2
Regular Poster
175 posts
marxxx has been properly raised to the rank of average
View Stats
Level: 16
Points: 3,369, Level: 16 Points: 3,369, Level: 16 Points: 3,369, Level: 16
Level up: 80%
Level up: 80%, 81 Points needed Level up: 80% Level up: 80%

marxxx

Re: Best current UFC Fighter

Not a hard decision at all.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
You Dont Stop Playing Games Because You Get Old, You Get Old Because You Stop playing Games. Well Known Fact.
Old 06-02-2010, 10:56 PM   #3
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 63
Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63
Level up: 4%
Level up: 4%, 18,710 Points needed Level up: 4% Level up: 4%

Dudebro

I like this topic but it's not a debate so I moved it to chat.

I voted for Lesnar because I think he's highly skilled and motivated, he just needs to fight more. My second and third would be GSP and Silva though, they're just unreal. Silva is a kind of a douche though so he lost points in my book. GSP is awesome but he needs to wear less form fitting undies when he fights, and he's a frenchy.
Old 06-02-2010, 11:34 PM   #4
Regular Poster
11,175 posts
Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 61
Points: 71,254, Level: 61 Points: 71,254, Level: 61 Points: 71,254, Level: 61
Level up: 4%, 19,296 Points needed Level up: 4% Level up: 4%

Slime Slayer

GSP has been my favorite fighter for quite awhile now I picked him cause he is so complete, every aspect of his game is sensational.
Anderson could have been my pick, but he acts like a retard in the octagon.
Chuck is one dimensional and is past his prime.
Penn needs to quit whining and stick to 155. (go Frankie Edgar!)
Rampage has never really impressed me and I'm not sure why he is so popular.
Lesnar is still too under developed.
Griffin has gotten lucky before but he's your standard middle of the pack guy now.
Hardy needs to work on other aspects of the fight game for a few years, he could be good someday.
Florian I really like, he's good for the sport and is a true fighter, just needs to get a little bit better overall.
Rashad is decent enough, but certainly not the best in the ufc.

Last edited by Slime Slayer; 06-02-2010 at 11:37 PM..
kong on Bronies:

"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
Old 06-02-2010, 11:37 PM   #5
Butterscotch
2,971 posts
StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 29
Points: 13,436, Level: 29 Points: 13,436, Level: 29 Points: 13,436, Level: 29
Level up: 99%
Level up: 99%, 14 Points needed Level up: 99% Level up: 99%
Send a message via Yahoo to StarfoxFan2009

StarfoxFan2009

Chuck Liddell gets my vote
Old 06-02-2010, 11:47 PM   #6
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63

Dudebro

Quote:
Lesnar is still too under developed.
He seemed developed enough to destroy Mir and he's known for being a really good fighter(on the ground mostly though). Don't count him out because of all the hype. He's like Godzilla set to trample Tokyo.

Quote:
Rampage has never really impressed me and I'm not sure why he is so popular.
It's because he's larger than life. He's a UFC personality at this point. I still think he's awesome but not nearly as dynamic as his Pride days. Same with Wanderlei Silva.
Old 06-03-2010, 12:10 AM   #7
Regular Poster
11,175 posts
Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats

Slime Slayer

Lesnar is too under developed but is size and strengh make up for it. Carwin will give him a run for his money. If Lesnar worked more on his striking he would be very scary' as it is right now he's beatable. Plus it'll be interesting to see how his 6 month near death sickness will effect him.
kong on Bronies:

"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
Old 06-03-2010, 12:14 AM   #8
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
View Stats

Dudebro

You keep ignoring Lesnars years of wreslting training, that ain't nothing. He has the skills but he just needs to fight more to get noticed.
Old 06-03-2010, 01:18 AM   #9
Regular Poster
11,175 posts
View Stats

Slime Slayer

I'm not ignoring his wrestling ability, I'm just saying the fact he is not a totally complete fighter keeps him out of the no. 1 spot for me.
kong on Bronies:

Old 06-03-2010, 03:20 AM   #10
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
View Stats

Dudebro

I guess we'll see if he can stand up and swing against Carwin. I know Brocks been training a lot since his humiliating defeat to Mir but he still seems a little slow with his punching.