Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
All Other Games Talk about video games we don't have online.
Donation Goal
Goal amount: 5000 USD, Received: 1409 USD (28%)
Donate Now
When we reach the current donation goal all software on Retro Uprising will be replaced with a new superior method for playing games online that will support all browsers, play many more games and consoles and fix errors in existing games. This will be a massive site upgrade. The largest in our history. Please help us reach our goal as soon as possible.

Retro Uprising relies on donations from users like you! List of Donors

Register to enable more features such as high score recording.

Go Back   Retro Uprising > Video Games > All Other Games

Old 05-13-2008, 09:08 PM   #1
Regular Poster
1,660 posts
david man45 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.david man45 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.david man45 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.david man45 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.david man45 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.david man45 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.
View Stats
Level: 23
Points: 7,745, Level: 23 Points: 7,745, Level: 23 Points: 7,745, Level: 23
Level up: 62%
Level up: 62%, 305 Points needed Level up: 62% Level up: 62%
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

david man45

Is PS1 Retro?

I was thinking about the old rayman, croc, and frogger games I used to play. They brang back some awesome memories. Would you consider them retro yet?
Old 05-13-2008, 09:08 PM   #2
Regular Poster
2,160 posts
oasis has been properly raised to the rank of average
View Stats
Level: 34
Points: 17,868, Level: 34 Points: 17,868, Level: 34 Points: 17,868, Level: 34
Level up: 20%
Level up: 20%, 882 Points needed Level up: 20% Level up: 20%

oasis

Re: Is PS1 Retro?

i would consider them retro just because of the shoddy 3d work that was back when they just started out with 3d... ahh good times
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
List of Games I have Beaten Click Here
Old 05-13-2008, 09:10 PM   #3
Forum lurker
15,575 posts
Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 62
Points: 106,729, Level: 62 Points: 106,729, Level: 62 Points: 106,729, Level: 62
Level up: 81%
Level up: 81%, 4,021 Points needed Level up: 81% Level up: 81%

Tails

I don't think any 3d systems are retro.

the only systems i think are retro is SNES and backwards.

Old 05-13-2008, 09:15 PM   #4
Regular Poster
2,265 posts
TrakMastaTom is kissing everybody's bum just rightTrakMastaTom is kissing everybody's bum just rightTrakMastaTom is kissing everybody's bum just right
View Stats
Level: 21
Points: 6,081, Level: 21 Points: 6,081, Level: 21 Points: 6,081, Level: 21
Level up: 48%
Level up: 48%, 369 Points needed Level up: 48% Level up: 48%
Send a message via AIM to TrakMastaTom

TrakMastaTom

I think if something is 2 generations ago, it is oficially retro.
TMT Raps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro View Post
I have no idea what's going on but it's kind of weird.
Old 05-13-2008, 09:20 PM   #5
Regular Poster
2,160 posts
View Stats

oasis

2 generations im thinking more like 10 - 15 years old...

wait that would mean im retro ;D
Old 05-13-2008, 09:29 PM   #6
Regular Poster
387 posts
thebird1003 is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
Level: 9
Points: 951, Level: 9 Points: 951, Level: 9 Points: 951, Level: 9
Level up: 26%
Level up: 26%, 149 Points needed Level up: 26% Level up: 26%
Send a message via MSN to thebird1003

thebird1003

2 me i'd coneder it retro because i played it in my childhood, i consider anythin i played or came out in my childhood retro
Quote:
Originally Posted by count100
i like the fact that you have what looks like a unbeatable score trophy
+ =<br />WORLD DOMINATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-13-2008, 11:32 PM   #7
Donor
Administrator
12,316 posts
Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 65
Points: 151,608, Level: 65 Points: 151,608, Level: 65 Points: 151,608, Level: 65
Level up: 4%
Level up: 4%, 29,342 Points needed Level up: 4% Level up: 4%

Kong

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Retrogaming

Quote:
Retrogaming is a pastime which is becoming increasingly popular where individuals play video games on vintage computers or vintage game consoles; although the idea of what constitutes a vintage or retro machine is one open to debate. Typically most retro gamers are interested in Atari 2600, Nintendo Entertainment System, Sega Genesis, Super Nintendo, and classic Game Boy games and consoles.
I think 32 bit is about the newest thing that can be called retro and even then it is pushing it.
Old 05-14-2008, 12:52 AM   #8
she's exhausted
Donor
Game Mod
1,912 posts
ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 58
Points: 56,752, Level: 58 Points: 56,752, Level: 58 Points: 56,752, Level: 58
Level up: 21%
Level up: 21%, 1,598 Points needed Level up: 21% Level up: 21%

ZedIsDead

PS1 is not retro.
Check out the Zed Discord; the only Zed-centric Discord in the world!

Or perhaps the Zed Twitter; the only Zed-centric Twitter in the world!

Or, hell, the Zed Twitch ; the only Zed-centric Twitch in the world!

Old 05-14-2008, 10:18 AM   #9
Regular Poster
2,265 posts
TrakMastaTom is kissing everybody's bum just rightTrakMastaTom is kissing everybody's bum just rightTrakMastaTom is kissing everybody's bum just right
View Stats

TrakMastaTom

You're not retro!

My only probelm with this: "Typically most retro gamers are interested in Atari 2600, Nintendo Entertainment System, Sega Genesis, Super Nintendo, and classic Game Boy games and consoles." is that the definition of retro is "a term used to describe the culture of the past. " So what is "retro" is constantly changing. 50 years from now the PS1 would have to be considered retro, right? But the question is, when does it cross the line from not retro to retro?

I think this whole question might have to do with how old you are. I mean, the thing was launched in 95, and 13 years ago seems pretty retro to me, because I am not that old. To all you old men, on the other hand, you may not find that to be that old at all.

So really, the question isn't "Is the PS1 retro?" it's more "Is the PS1 retro to you?"
TMT Raps

Quote:
Old 05-14-2008, 10:47 AM   #10
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 63
Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63
Level up: 4%, 18,710 Points needed Level up: 4% Level up: 4%

Dudebro

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrakMastaTom

I think this whole question might have to do with how old you are. I mean, the thing was launched in 95, and 13 years ago seems pretty retro to me, because I am not that old. To all you old men, on the other hand, you may not find that to be that old at all.

So really, the question isn't "Is the PS1 retro?" it's more "Is the PS1 retro to you?"
I'm old and I consider it retro. I think 10 years after release is when it starts to become retro. Like people in the mid/late 90s would say "Meh, NES is so 80s". But yeah I agree, "Is it retro to you" is the better question.
Old 05-14-2008, 01:33 PM   #11
she's exhausted
Donor
Game Mod
1,912 posts
ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 58
Points: 56,752, Level: 58 Points: 56,752, Level: 58 Points: 56,752, Level: 58
Level up: 21%
Level up: 21%, 1,598 Points needed Level up: 21% Level up: 21%

ZedIsDead

Quote:
You're not retro!
Who ever said I was? To me, the PS1 is just not retro.
Check out the Zed Discord; the only Zed-centric Discord in the world!

Or perhaps the Zed Twitter; the only Zed-centric Twitter in the world!

Or, hell, the Zed Twitch ; the only Zed-centric Twitch in the world!

Old 05-14-2008, 01:37 PM   #12
Forum lurker
15,575 posts
Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 62
Points: 106,729, Level: 62 Points: 106,729, Level: 62 Points: 106,729, Level: 62
Level up: 81%
Level up: 81%, 4,021 Points needed Level up: 81% Level up: 81%

Tails

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjatiamat
Quote:
You're not retro!
Who ever said I was? To me, the PS1 is just not retro.
same here.

and i do agree its based on oppinion.

Old 05-14-2008, 03:45 PM   #13
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,086 posts
Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 63
Points: 117,922, Level: 63 Points: 117,922, Level: 63 Points: 117,922, Level: 63
Level up: 38%
Level up: 38%, 12,128 Points needed Level up: 38% Level up: 38%

Kugyince

IMO PS1 isn't retro mainly because of Sony's backwards compatabilty. The games are still viable. But to me, the Dreamcast, N64 and NeoGeo are retro. Also I feel that GG, GB and GBC are retro while GBA isn't quite there yet.

Old 05-14-2008, 04:35 PM   #14
Regular Poster
387 posts
thebird1003 is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
Level: 9
Points: 951, Level: 9 Points: 951, Level: 9 Points: 951, Level: 9
Level up: 26%
Level up: 26%, 149 Points needed Level up: 26% Level up: 26%
Send a message via MSN to thebird1003

thebird1003

now that i look at it too me its kinda borderline..... it was made in 95, but they stop makeing games fot it like 4-6 years ago.... so when does "retro" come effect to a consle... when it started or when it stoped?
Quote:
Originally Posted by count100
i like the fact that you have what looks like a unbeatable score trophy
+ =<br />WORLD DOMINATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-15-2008, 08:46 AM   #15
Regular Poster
2,160 posts
View Stats

oasis

i would say the system its self is retro but you cant include all the games with it even though the system was made in 95 not all the games were i was just saying i think those games are retro (rayman, croc).
Old 05-15-2008, 04:31 PM   #16
Regular Poster
2,265 posts
View Stats

TrakMastaTom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenser
IMO PS1 isn't retro mainly because of Sony's backwards compatabilty. The games are still viable.
That's a good point.
TMT Raps

Quote:
Old 09-08-2009, 04:49 AM   #17
Regular Poster
477 posts
Belmontzar play's well with othersBelmontzar play's well with others
View Stats
Level: 10
Points: 1,252, Level: 10 Points: 1,252, Level: 10 Points: 1,252, Level: 10
Level up: 76%
Level up: 76%, 48 Points needed Level up: 76% Level up: 76%
Activity: 10%
Activity: 10% Activity: 10% Activity: 10%
Send a message via Yahoo to Belmontzar Send a message via Skype™ to Belmontzar

Belmontzar

+1 (+1/-0)     

If you can still go to a game store and buy them without a hard hunt, they are almost retro.

Personally My thoughts of Retro are Sega saturn and back..
N64 back for nintendo, BUt I agree that I grew up with the system.

Im recently turned 21 (As of the third of this month..)
I grew up in the rising age of video games, I remember playing on the Awesome intellevision and ataris systems. Thats part of why I love this site, as soon as Intelli is here, ill have Damn near all my old systems again. Even then when I find the thing ill pic up Intellevision Lives! for Ps2...
why? I dont know exactly, I just LOVE older games and newer games. I play dozens of older games, not just here but on My saturn in my room, I regularly play FF7, been a logn time and Istill cantKill the DAM weapon bosses..
-P.S If anyone remembers where the DAM underwater materia is, send me a Pm please @.@-

Im the gamer on some boards who still says to this day..
"graphics, story, and sound are no whats important for a game, A GAMe is supposed ot be fun, Even if it loks like $#*^ on a stick, if its fun thats all it needs. The rest of wha you guys call 'necessary' is really just extra."

Oh great now im ranting..

Well anyway, I made my point and opinion made..
Retro is Saturn and back..
give me my intelli..
WOO for sonic? 0.o
[sigh just one of those random weeks.. eh?]

Comments

Sega Saturn Rules!
PAL CODES: 3DS; Zach 3496-9421-4636
PSN, skype, facebook, and imvu im Belmontzar
systems; ps3 ps vita, 3ds, ds, comp when it works
Old 09-08-2009, 12:43 PM   #18
431 posts
yoshi_star10 has been properly raised to the rank of averageyoshi_star10 has been properly raised to the rank of average
View Stats
Level: 23
Points: 7,687, Level: 23 Points: 7,687, Level: 23 Points: 7,687, Level: 23
Level up: 55%
Level up: 55%, 363 Points needed Level up: 55% Level up: 55%
Activity: 2%
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

yoshi_star10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kong View Post
I think 32 bit is about the newest thing that can be called retro and even then it is pushing it.
i still dont understand, what are bits when you say, 8 bit or32 bit
Old 09-08-2009, 01:26 PM   #19
Donor
Administrator
12,316 posts
Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 65
Points: 151,608, Level: 65 Points: 151,608, Level: 65 Points: 151,608, Level: 65
Level up: 4%, 29,342 Points needed Level up: 4% Level up: 4%

Kong

Processor power is measured in binary bits. How many 1 and 0s the processor can turn on and off at once.

There has been 7 generations of video game consoles. The 3rd, 4th and 5th were charcterized by the bit power of their graphic and cpu cards.
1. Pong, Telstar
2. ColecoVision, Atari 2600
3. NES, SMS, Atari 7800, 8-bit, start of the bit war
4. SNES, Genesis, TG-16, Atari Lynx, 16-bit
5. N64, PS1, Jaguar, 3DO, Saturn, 32-bit, 64-Bit
6. Dreamcast, GameCube, PS2, Xbox, end of the bit war
7. Wii, PS3 Xbox 360
Old 09-08-2009, 02:44 PM   #20
Regular Poster
5,191 posts
samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 44
Points: 33,211, Level: 44 Points: 33,211, Level: 44 Points: 33,211, Level: 44
Level up: 51%
Level up: 51%, 739 Points needed Level up: 51% Level up: 51%

samejamesbond

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belmontzar View Post
If you can still go to a game store and buy them without a hard hunt, they are almost retro.

Personally My thoughts of Retro are Sega saturn and back..
N64 back for nintendo, BUt I agree that I grew up with the system.

Im recently turned 21 (As of the third of this month..)
I grew up in the rising age of video games, I remember playing on the Awesome intellevision and ataris systems. Thats part of why I love this site, as soon as Intelli is here, ill have Damn near all my old systems again. Even then when I find the thing ill pic up Intellevision Lives! for Ps2...
why? I dont know exactly, I just LOVE older games and newer games. I play dozens of older games, not just here but on My saturn in my room, I regularly play FF7, been a logn time and Istill cantKill the DAM weapon bosses..
-P.S If anyone remembers where the DAM underwater materia is, send me a Pm please @.@-

Im the gamer on some boards who still says to this day..
"graphics, story, and sound are no whats important for a game, A GAMe is supposed ot be fun, Even if it loks like $#*^ on a stick, if its fun thats all it needs. The rest of wha you guys call 'necessary' is really just extra."

Oh great now im ranting..

Well anyway, I made my point and opinion made..
Retro is Saturn and back..
give me my intelli..
WOO for sonic? 0.o
[sigh just one of those random weeks.. eh?]

The Huge Materia should be to the south.
The Red Submarine sticks out, it isn't to hard to find.

Remove Pootis
Old 09-08-2009, 08:20 PM   #21
Regular Poster
11,175 posts
Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 61
Points: 71,254, Level: 61 Points: 71,254, Level: 61 Points: 71,254, Level: 61
Level up: 4%, 19,296 Points needed Level up: 4% Level up: 4%

Slime Slayer

id dont even think id consider gen/snes retro. for me retro is when you had to use your imagination and fill in the blanks, backed up by exellent gameplay of course
kong on Bronies:

"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
Old 09-08-2009, 08:43 PM   #22
Regular Poster
5,191 posts
samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 44
Points: 33,211, Level: 44 Points: 33,211, Level: 44 Points: 33,211, Level: 44
Level up: 51%
Level up: 51%, 739 Points needed Level up: 51% Level up: 51%

samejamesbond

Imo these are retro consoles that would be reat additions to the site:

N64, NeoGeo, PS1, GBC, and Saturn.

The Dreamcast could be considered Retro because of Sega's departure.

Remove Pootis
Old 09-09-2009, 05:58 AM   #23
Regular Poster
477 posts
Belmontzar play's well with othersBelmontzar play's well with others
View Stats
Level: 10
Points: 1,252, Level: 10 Points: 1,252, Level: 10 Points: 1,252, Level: 10
Level up: 76%
Level up: 76%, 48 Points needed Level up: 76% Level up: 76%
Activity: 10%
Activity: 10% Activity: 10% Activity: 10%
Send a message via Yahoo to Belmontzar Send a message via Skype™ to Belmontzar

Belmontzar

@Samejamesbondream cast, PS1, and Saturn though take too much memory and room to work righ on the site.. Keep in mind this all deals with On site programs that have to be usable over the internet.

N64 would be pushing it, GBC was here so it obviously works, but was removed as ts not Retro yet..

No idea what NEo Geo is so...

FF7 related: Teh red submarine.. I found that a long time ago.. Huge materia too the south?
well how do you get in the red submarine? I foudn it.. but cant get in.. I got in the plane.. but the red submarine is way hard.. for some reason...
PAL CODES: 3DS; Zach 3496-9421-4636
PSN, skype, facebook, and imvu im Belmontzar
systems; ps3 ps vita, 3ds, ds, comp when it works
Old 09-09-2009, 07:19 AM   #24
Regular Poster
36 posts
Zandri is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
Level: 4
Points: 372, Level: 4 Points: 372, Level: 4 Points: 372, Level: 4
Level up: 48%, 78 Points needed Level up: 48% Level up: 48%
Send a message via AIM to Zandri

Zandri

Belmontzar:
I'd look up a strategy guide online or something. My brother played all the way through FF7, but that was a long time ago. I also have played a good bit through it, but do not recall anything about a red submarine...sorry
Old 09-09-2009, 03:40 PM   #25
Regular Poster
901 posts
Squall deserves a fan clubSquall deserves a fan clubSquall deserves a fan clubSquall deserves a fan clubSquall deserves a fan clubSquall deserves a fan club
View Stats
Level: 17
Points: 3,768, Level: 17 Points: 3,768, Level: 17 Points: 3,768, Level: 17
Level up: 80%
Level up: 80%, 82 Points needed Level up: 80% Level up: 80%
Activity: 3%
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Squall

guys, he means the one that stops the timer in the emerald battle!

i think you morph a ghost ship (tunnel to underwater reactor) and give it to someone in kalm, but i cant guarantee thats it.