Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
All Other Games Talk about video games we don't have online.
Donation Goal
Goal amount: 5000 USD, Received: 1409 USD (28%)
Donate Now
When we reach the current donation goal all software on Retro Uprising will be replaced with a new superior method for playing games online that will support all browsers, play many more games and consoles and fix errors in existing games. This will be a massive site upgrade. The largest in our history. Please help us reach our goal as soon as possible.

Retro Uprising relies on donations from users like you! List of Donors

Register to enable more features such as high score recording.

Go Back   Retro Uprising > Video Games > All Other Games

Old 01-01-2009, 07:42 PM   #1
Regular Poster
5,044 posts
CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 46
Points: 35,544, Level: 46 Points: 35,544, Level: 46 Points: 35,544, Level: 46
Level up: 7%
Level up: 7%, 1,406 Points needed Level up: 7% Level up: 7%
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

CatalystiCam

what do you have on your virtual console?

I have...

nes:

city conection
punchout
river city ransom
zelda
zelda II

snes:

dkc 1
dkc 2
dkc 3
sim city

genesis:

sonic the hedgehog 2
sonic the hedgehog 3
sonic spinball

n64:

mario kart 64
paper mario
zelda ocarina of time
starfox 64

what do you have?
I bolded the ones my brother bought when he had the wii, the only one of his that i like is 1080 and the original zelda.

Extra: sabby please don't merge this one thanks
Old 01-02-2009, 12:34 PM   #2
Donor
2,621 posts
jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 36
Points: 20,604, Level: 36 Points: 20,604, Level: 36 Points: 20,604, Level: 36
Level up: 55%
Level up: 55%, 546 Points needed Level up: 55% Level up: 55%

jim5cents

Re: what do you have on your virtual console?

mario 64, zeldaot, starfox 64.

i consider it absolutely foolish to pay for an nes game on the wii vc.
Old 01-02-2009, 12:39 PM   #3
Regular Poster
5,044 posts
CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats

CatalystiCam

some games on here are too hard on a keyboard like punchout, and the zelda's were my brother's doing
Old 01-02-2009, 07:02 PM   #4
Regular Poster
451 posts
TNTisKING is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
Level: 14
Points: 2,498, Level: 14 Points: 2,498, Level: 14 Points: 2,498, Level: 14
Level up: 16%
Level up: 16%, 252 Points needed Level up: 16% Level up: 16%

TNTisKING

Wow you have a lot of games
I just have Mario Kart 64, but I will be downloading the Japanese Super Mario Bros. 2 when I buy another wii points card.

@jim, it may seem foolish to us to pay for NES games because we know where to find them for free, but most people probably find it much easier (or safer) to pay the 5 bucks and be able to play the game on their TV with a controller.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 07:11 PM   #5
Regular Poster
5,044 posts
View Stats

CatalystiCam

exactly the wii controller sideways is the same as the nes... except it's a different shape
Old 01-03-2009, 05:28 AM   #6
Regular Poster
901 posts
Squall deserves a fan clubSquall deserves a fan clubSquall deserves a fan clubSquall deserves a fan clubSquall deserves a fan clubSquall deserves a fan club
View Stats
Level: 17
Points: 3,768, Level: 17 Points: 3,768, Level: 17 Points: 3,768, Level: 17
Level up: 80%
Level up: 80%, 82 Points needed Level up: 80% Level up: 80%
Activity: 3%
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Squall

not really, just different dimensions...
Old 01-03-2009, 09:34 AM   #7
Regular Poster
612 posts
laserboy1134 is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
Level: 20
Points: 5,619, Level: 20 Points: 5,619, Level: 20 Points: 5,619, Level: 20
Level up: 89%
Level up: 89%, 131 Points needed Level up: 89% Level up: 89%

laserboy1134

Mega-man 9

Sonic 1-3
<br />Help me raise my Habamon!<br /><br /><br /><br />Link: Well Exscuuuse Me princess!
Old 01-03-2009, 06:34 PM   #8
Regular Poster
5,044 posts
View Stats

CatalystiCam

wow I bet no one has more than me ;D
Old 01-03-2009, 06:36 PM   #9
Regular Poster
451 posts
View Stats

TNTisKING

I just bought Super Mario Bros. Lost Levels for NES today. I'm playing on a widescreen HD TV, and when I start playing the game, it streches the game to fit the screen, which is kind of annoying. Does anyone know if there is a way to prevent this?
Old 01-03-2009, 06:39 PM   #10
Donor
Administrator
12,316 posts
Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 65
Points: 151,608, Level: 65 Points: 151,608, Level: 65 Points: 151,608, Level: 65
Level up: 4%
Level up: 4%, 29,342 Points needed Level up: 4% Level up: 4%

Kong

Should be a setting on the TV to change the display ratio.
Old 01-03-2009, 06:52 PM   #11
Regular Poster
5,044 posts
View Stats

CatalystiCam

yeah there should be a screen size button somewhere on your remote,

Does ANYONE here have more Vc games than me?
Old 01-03-2009, 08:16 PM   #12
Regular Poster
451 posts
View Stats

TNTisKING

I was hoping there was a way to change the ratio specifically for VC games on the Wii, but I don't think there is. Oh well, its not that bad, I've gotten used to it.

@Cameron- I still think you should get super mario RPG
Old 01-03-2009, 08:59 PM   #13
Regular Poster
5,044 posts
View Stats

CatalystiCam

I need a memory card first, I use up all my space with the VC games I already have :P
Old 02-08-2009, 10:04 PM   #14
Regular Poster
258 posts
SSBBrawler is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
Points: 2,468, Level: 14 Points: 2,468, Level: 14 Points: 2,468, Level: 14
Level up: 6%
Level up: 6%, 282 Points needed Level up: 6% Level up: 6%

SSBBrawler

Super Mario RPG:Legend of the Seven Stars and Super Mario Kart 64
Old 02-09-2009, 12:28 AM   #15
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,086 posts
Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 63
Points: 117,922, Level: 63 Points: 117,922, Level: 63 Points: 117,922, Level: 63
Level up: 38%
Level up: 38%, 12,128 Points needed Level up: 38% Level up: 38%

Kugyince

@Jim: I have two NES games on my VC; Castlevania III and Startropics. I got those because I can't get them here. I'll end up getting Startropics 2 eventually.

Old 02-09-2009, 05:02 PM   #16
Regular Poster
5,044 posts
View Stats

CatalystiCam

my updated list now, and tenser good list so far ;D

nes;

zelda
zelda 2
city connection
punchout!!
double dragon
river city ransom

Snes;

Sim City
DKC
DKC 2
DKC 3
F-Zero

Genesis;

Sonic Spinball
Sonic 2
Sonic 3

N64;

Mario 64
Mario Kart 64
Wave Race
Zelda OOT
Starfox 64
Paper mario 64

Wii-ware (bought these for my little cousins when they stayed here)

My pokemon ranch
Hockey shootout (this ones for me)
My aquarium
The incredible maze (also for me)

Yeah I spoil my little cousins by using 1500 points so what, I'm nice, besides it's only 15 bucks, but seriously I must have a world record here, 23 games and counting, except now 2 that I'll never use, and those 2 are bolded.
Old 05-12-2009, 08:09 PM   #17
Regular Poster
5,044 posts
View Stats

CatalystiCam

Internet channel, Dead moon(tg16), and yoshi's story have been added to my list.

using internet channel now
Old 05-12-2009, 08:26 PM   #18
IS THE CHEESIEST!!
5,609 posts
Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 61
Points: 77,506, Level: 61 Points: 77,506, Level: 61 Points: 77,506, Level: 61
Level up: 36%
Level up: 36%, 13,044 Points needed Level up: 36% Level up: 36%

Winnebagel

I have Punch-Out, Super Mario Bros, and Internet Channel.

Holy Jacket of Smite!
Old 05-12-2009, 09:04 PM   #19
Regular Poster
5,044 posts
View Stats

CatalystiCam

wouldn't you have 500 points left then?
Old 05-12-2009, 09:42 PM   #20
431 posts
yoshi_star10 has been properly raised to the rank of averageyoshi_star10 has been properly raised to the rank of average
View Stats
Level: 23
Points: 7,687, Level: 23 Points: 7,687, Level: 23 Points: 7,687, Level: 23
Level up: 55%
Level up: 55%, 363 Points needed Level up: 55% Level up: 55%
Activity: 2%
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

yoshi_star10

i hate you cam you have Sim city:mad:

jk

anyway, i love Sim city its fun, i own it for the snes, but i want it for the vc because i think the battery for saves is going dead, i read something about replacing it but its WAY too complicated for me (im not that smart;D)
Old 05-13-2009, 04:54 AM   #21
Forum lurker
15,575 posts
Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 62
Points: 106,729, Level: 62 Points: 106,729, Level: 62 Points: 106,729, Level: 62
Level up: 81%
Level up: 81%, 4,021 Points needed Level up: 81% Level up: 81%

Tails

Kirby Crystal Shards and Megaman 9.

Old 05-14-2009, 01:07 AM   #22
Regular Poster
5,044 posts
View Stats

CatalystiCam

Never heard of that y_star,

That would suck though, but at least on the vc there is no cartridges so games don't freeze when you bump the console.
Old 05-14-2009, 04:13 PM   #23
New Poster
5 posts
Mikegamegeek is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
Level: 1
Points: 82, Level: 1 Points: 82, Level: 1 Points: 82, Level: 1
Level up: 10%
Level up: 10%, 68 Points needed Level up: 10% Level up: 10%

Mikegamegeek

WOW!you guys have a lot I only have the original paper mario for the N64
Old 07-14-2009, 05:38 PM   #24
Regular Poster
5,044 posts
View Stats

CatalystiCam

Cruisn' the USA was pawned by my bro a while back, as a result...

Cruisn' USA
Sonic Chaos(SMS)
Sonic 2(SMS)

Have been added to my list of games!

I got those two SMS games because those are the two I wanted to get for game gear.

If only they made a Cruisn' Canada, that would be irrellivent but cool.