Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
Forum Games Multi-player text games played by posting.
Donation Goal
Goal amount: 5000 USD, Received: 1409 USD (28%)
Donate Now
When we reach the current donation goal all software on Retro Uprising will be replaced with a new superior method for playing games online that will support all browsers, play many more games and consoles and fix errors in existing games. This will be a massive site upgrade. The largest in our history. Please help us reach our goal as soon as possible.

Retro Uprising relies on donations from users like you! List of Donors

Register to enable more features such as high score recording.

Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > Forum Games

Old 12-08-2012, 10:57 PM   #326
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 63
Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63
Level up: 4%
Level up: 4%, 18,710 Points needed Level up: 4% Level up: 4%
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Dudebro

Re: The Screenshot Game Redux

Yup SNES. The font looks just like F-Zero right? 1 point for ARLD.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 09:05 PM   #327
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63

Dudebro

Too hard? Here's another screenshot-

Last edited by Dudebro; 07-15-2015 at 12:40 PM..
Old 12-09-2012, 09:47 PM   #328
Regular Poster
706 posts
ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 25
Points: 9,075, Level: 25 Points: 9,075, Level: 25 Points: 9,075, Level: 25
Level up: 25%
Level up: 25%, 675 Points needed Level up: 25% Level up: 25%
Send a message via AIM to ARedLetterDay Send a message via MSN to ARedLetterDay Send a message via Yahoo to ARedLetterDay Send a message via Skype™ to ARedLetterDay

ARedLetterDay

Ahh, I remember that anime.
Future GPX Super Formula, for the Super Famicom.

"his voice swayed with the kindness of devils."

Games in Progress (Name [System, company, year released]: Location Ingame / Current Objective)

Old 12-09-2012, 11:13 PM   #329
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
View Stats

Dudebro

Yup 2 points, not exactly the name I was looking for but it's right.
Cyber Spin - Super Nintendo

Easy one!

Old 12-09-2012, 11:17 PM   #330
Regular Poster
706 posts
ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Send a message via AIM to ARedLetterDay Send a message via MSN to ARedLetterDay Send a message via Yahoo to ARedLetterDay Send a message via Skype™ to ARedLetterDay

ARedLetterDay

Avenging Spirit, Gameboy.

Games in Progress (Name [System, company, year released]: Location Ingame / Current Objective)

Old 12-10-2012, 07:27 PM   #331
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
View Stats

Dudebro

Correct, 3 points.

This one will probably be easy too but I'm trying to make the genres diverse-

Old 12-10-2012, 07:34 PM   #332
Regular Poster
3,678 posts
elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 32
Points: 15,929, Level: 32 Points: 15,929, Level: 32 Points: 15,929, Level: 32
Level up: 44%
Level up: 44%, 621 Points needed Level up: 44% Level up: 44%

elrod21

Cyberball - NES?
Old 12-10-2012, 09:30 PM   #333
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
View Stats

Dudebro

Yup that would be it, 3 points.
Cyberball - Nintendo Entertainment System

NEXT ONE INCOMING!

Old 12-10-2012, 10:00 PM   #334
Regular Poster
3,678 posts
elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats

elrod21

Bravoman - TG-16
Old 12-11-2012, 11:12 AM   #335
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
View Stats

Dudebro

Correct, 3 points.
Bravoman - Turbo Grafx-16

Next-

Old 12-11-2012, 11:35 AM   #336
Regular Poster
3,678 posts
View Stats

elrod21

Radical Rex - SNES?
Old 12-11-2012, 04:39 PM   #337
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
View Stats

Dudebro

Correct again the rod, 3 points.
Radical Rex - Super Nintendo

New one-

Old 12-11-2012, 04:44 PM   #338
Regular Poster
11,175 posts
Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 61
Points: 71,254, Level: 61 Points: 71,254, Level: 61 Points: 71,254, Level: 61
Level up: 4%, 19,296 Points needed Level up: 4% Level up: 4%

Slime Slayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro View Post
Correct again the rod, 3 points.
Radical Rex - Super Nintendo

New one-
I don't know what that is, but it will be next in line after I beat Destiny of an Emporer. Looks epic.

Famicom?
Old 12-12-2012, 04:06 PM   #339
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
View Stats

Dudebro

Yes that is Famicom/NES but I goofed again and that version isn't on RU. 1 point steven. I'll post a screenshot of the sequel that is on RU, it's Super Famicom/SNES

Old 12-12-2012, 04:26 PM   #340
Regular Poster
11,175 posts
Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats

Slime Slayer

Metal Max Returns (googled it, sorry I was curious)

DB I think you should separate NES/Famicon, Genesis/Megadrive ect. rather than accepting systems that it technically didn't come out for.
Old 12-12-2012, 05:40 PM   #341
Regular Poster
3,678 posts
View Stats

elrod21

Actually that would make for an interesting change. I'm game for SC's suggestion.
Old 12-13-2012, 06:00 PM   #342
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
View Stats

Dudebro

Googling is perfectly fine. Do you mean you found it because it's sequel came out on Super Famicom? If so I didn't realize that would be a give away, figured that happened quite a bit over the years.

I'm only blending the Famicom because RU does. The point of this version of the forum game is to stick to games on RU. If I listed them as Famicom and then linked to NES it would be confusing, don't you agree?
Besides that I'm worried about making this any harder. It's not like people are falling all over themselves to participate as it stands. If I make this change will it end up just steven vs elrod?

2 more points for steven.
Metal Max Returns - Super Nintendo
Btw this game looks pretty cool, favorited for later.

Next one is from a system I forgot use more, it will be easy-

Old 12-13-2012, 06:20 PM   #343
Regular Poster
11,175 posts
View Stats

Slime Slayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro View Post
Googling is perfectly fine. Do you mean you found it because it's sequel came out on Super Famicom?
I google something like "tank rpg super famicom"
I thought googling would be frowned upon since it kinda undermines the point of the contest. I've just been naming the games that I know, or guessing.

Jurrasic Park GBC?
Old 12-13-2012, 06:31 PM   #344
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
View Stats

Dudebro

I don't care how people figure it out really, this is just for fun.

Nope not that game, right system though 1 point.
Old 12-13-2012, 07:38 PM   #345
Regular Poster
1,749 posts
bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 27
Points: 11,136, Level: 27 Points: 11,136, Level: 27 Points: 11,136, Level: 27
Level up: 54%
Level up: 54%, 414 Points needed Level up: 54% Level up: 54%
Activity: 7%
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%

bearhawk72

Disney's Dinosaur-GBC

Last edited by bearhawk72; 12-13-2012 at 07:41 PM..
Old 12-13-2012, 08:10 PM   #346
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
View Stats

Dudebro

Correct, 2 points BH.

Gamefaqs only had the title screenshot, lame.

Old 12-13-2012, 08:27 PM   #347
Donor
Administrator
12,316 posts
Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 65
Points: 151,608, Level: 65 Points: 151,608, Level: 65 Points: 151,608, Level: 65
Level up: 4%, 29,342 Points needed Level up: 4% Level up: 4%

Kong

Lord of the Sword SMS
Old 12-13-2012, 08:52 PM   #348
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
View Stats

Dudebro

Bingo, 3 points.
Lord of the Sword - Sega Master System

This next one is notable because RU came up third behind youtube and gamefaqs when I googled it-

Old 12-13-2012, 09:02 PM   #349
Donor
Administrator
12,316 posts
Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 65
Points: 151,608, Level: 65 Points: 151,608, Level: 65 Points: 151,608, Level: 65
Level up: 4%, 29,342 Points needed Level up: 4% Level up: 4%

Kong

Atari 7800
Old 12-13-2012, 10:03 PM   #350
Regular Poster
706 posts
View Stats

ARedLetterDay

No way, that's a NES game all the way. The font for the score and text is straight up Nintendo.