Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
RU Games Discussions for just Retro Uprising games.
Donation Goal
Goal amount: 5000 USD, Received: 1409 USD (28%)
Donate Now
When we reach the current donation goal all software on Retro Uprising will be replaced with a new superior method for playing games online that will support all browsers, play many more games and consoles and fix errors in existing games. This will be a massive site upgrade. The largest in our history. Please help us reach our goal as soon as possible.

Retro Uprising relies on donations from users like you! List of Donors

Register to enable more features such as high score recording.

Go Back   Retro Uprising > Video Games > RU Games

Old 06-03-2011, 08:49 PM   #26
5,572 posts
DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 52
Points: 45,976, Level: 52 Points: 45,976, Level: 52 Points: 45,976, Level: 52
Level up: 41%
Level up: 41%, 1,074 Points needed Level up: 41% Level up: 41%
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

DrunkN

Re: Name my game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro View Post
How about "discord everlasting"? Discord and everlasting are synonyms of clash and time.
I like it.
Old 06-03-2011, 08:59 PM   #27
Regular Poster
11,175 posts
Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 61
Points: 71,254, Level: 61 Points: 71,254, Level: 61 Points: 71,254, Level: 61
Level up: 4%
Level up: 4%, 19,296 Points needed Level up: 4% Level up: 4%

Slime Slayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkninja View Post
I like it.
I actually like the "Everlasting Discord" the other way sounds backwards to me.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
kong on Bronies:

"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
Old 06-03-2011, 09:02 PM   #28
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 63
Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63
Level up: 4%, 18,710 Points needed Level up: 4% Level up: 4%

Dudebro

I did it backwards because I wanted it to line up with Piemans suggestion. Either way is fine with me.

Discord everlasting sounds like a jrpg and everlasting discord sounds like a NA rpg, anyone else notice that?
Old 06-03-2011, 09:24 PM   #29
Regular Poster
11,175 posts
Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats

Slime Slayer

Not really, since when do jrpg titles sound like Yoda?
kong on Bronies:

"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
Old 06-03-2011, 09:31 PM   #30
5,572 posts
DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 52
Points: 45,976, Level: 52 Points: 45,976, Level: 52 Points: 45,976, Level: 52
Level up: 41%
Level up: 41%, 1,074 Points needed Level up: 41% Level up: 41%

DrunkN

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevencassidy13 View Post
Not really, since when do jrpg titles sound like Yoda?
It's not a when, it's a why. And why does it have to be named like a typical JRPG?
Old 06-03-2011, 10:36 PM   #31
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63

Dudebro

Actually I had it backwards. I was thinking of names like Infinite Undiscovery and Eternal Sonata.
Old 06-04-2011, 12:15 AM   #32
Kuma Shock
2,253 posts
Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 46
Points: 36,698, Level: 46 Points: 36,698, Level: 46 Points: 36,698, Level: 46
Level up: 84%
Level up: 84%, 252 Points needed Level up: 84% Level up: 84%

Wolf

I like everlasting discord too
The way the characters got there was the main villain of the game summoned everyone to the place. He summoned the heroes to kill them off and summoned the other villains to delay the heroes so he can study them.
Old 06-04-2011, 01:29 AM   #33
Extra Chrispy
6,706 posts
CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 43
Points: 31,298, Level: 43 Points: 31,298, Level: 43 Points: 31,298, Level: 43
Level up: 18%
Level up: 18%, 1,152 Points needed Level up: 18% Level up: 18%

CrispyChicken

Everlasting Discord: The Convoke War
Which basically means Time Clash: The Summon(ed)/(ing) War
Convoke could also be replaced with Convene or Conjure. Just suggestions though.

"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That’s why I read so much, Jon Snow."

Old 06-04-2011, 02:35 AM   #34
Regular Poster
11,175 posts
View Stats

Slime Slayer

I'm ifi on Everlasting Discord.... What about "Infinite Discord"? Catches your ear a bit eh?
kong on Bronies:

Old 06-04-2011, 02:54 AM   #35
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
View Stats

Dudebro

Yeah I'm not liking everlasting either. Keep tossing out ideas guys. Remember it doesn't have to have anything to do with time or conflict, it just has to sound cool.

How about Looming/impending Discord? That way it sounds like the conflict is coming and you'll have to face it.
Old 06-04-2011, 01:52 PM   #36
Extra Chrispy
6,706 posts
CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats

CrispyChicken

Impending Discord sounds pretty sweet

"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That’s why I read so much, Jon Snow."

Old 06-04-2011, 03:04 PM   #37
Kuma Shock
2,253 posts
Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats

Wolf

impending discord is good but the heroes have no idea who the main villain is.
Old 06-04-2011, 03:30 PM   #38
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
View Stats

Dudebro

They wouldn't have to know for it to be impending. All they'd have to know is that something bad is coming and they have to face it. Pretty typical rpg stuff really.
Old 06-04-2011, 03:33 PM   #39
Kuma Shock
2,253 posts
View Stats

Wolf

ok I am really liking impending discord
Old 06-04-2011, 03:34 PM   #40
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
View Stats

Dudebro

Either way I hope you don't decide soon, wait for more suggestions.
Old 06-04-2011, 03:40 PM   #41
Extra Chrispy
6,706 posts
View Stats

CrispyChicken

I think the hardest thing about a game/story is coming up with the name lol. I like Impending Discord too but I agree with Dudebro that you should wait for more suggestions.

Old 06-04-2011, 05:06 PM   #42
Kuma Shock
2,253 posts
View Stats

Wolf

I am going to wait

---------- Post added at 10:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 PM ----------

I can't wait to start writing down the story I have the ending and some parts of the game in my head already. Like when the villains find out that the main villain was just using them
Old 06-04-2011, 05:09 PM   #43
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
View Stats

Dudebro

How about Hands of Fate?
Old 06-04-2011, 05:10 PM   #44
Kuma Shock
2,253 posts
View Stats

Wolf

hands of fate is pretty good because it is their fate at hand to defeat the main villain
Old 06-04-2011, 05:11 PM   #45
Extra Chrispy
6,706 posts
View Stats

CrispyChicken

Make sure you always write down your thoughts and make notes of different things. Nothing is worse than thinking of a great idea for your story and then forgetting it. As a writer, I know the feeling D=

Old 06-04-2011, 05:36 PM   #46
Kuma Shock
2,253 posts
View Stats

Wolf

don't worry I won't forgot the ending and the dialogue the main villain says to the heroes
Old 06-04-2011, 09:19 PM   #47
Donor
1,142 posts
alohaex has a faint yellow circle forming above their headalohaex has a faint yellow circle forming above their headalohaex has a faint yellow circle forming above their headalohaex has a faint yellow circle forming above their headalohaex has a faint yellow circle forming above their headalohaex has a faint yellow circle forming above their head
View Stats
Level: 20
Points: 5,538, Level: 20 Points: 5,538, Level: 20 Points: 5,538, Level: 20
Level up: 81%
Level up: 81%, 212 Points needed Level up: 81% Level up: 81%

alohaex

Generations of Fate

---------- Post added at 04:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:18 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisP View Post
Make sure you always write down your thoughts and make notes of different things. Nothing is worse than thinking of a great idea for your story and then forgetting it. As a writer, I know the feeling D=
Agreed I hate when that happens to me when writing.
Old 06-04-2011, 11:29 PM   #48
Kuma Shock
2,253 posts
View Stats

Wolf

I like how I am going to have the main villain treat the heroes and villains

---------- Post added at 04:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:28 AM ----------

I am going to start chapter 0 prologue in the rpgmaker thread. how should I do the dialogue private, public, or send pm to the users
Old 06-05-2011, 02:11 AM   #49
Kuma Shock
2,253 posts
View Stats

Wolf

I am still waiting I just wanting to make a logo for the different names
here is the logo for Impending Discord

Last edited by Wolf; 01-16-2013 at 09:04 PM..
Old 06-05-2011, 02:21 AM   #50
Regular Poster
11,175 posts
View Stats

Slime Slayer

Neat effect dude.
kong on Bronies: