Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
Chat Whatever.
Donation Goal
Goal amount: 5000 USD, Received: 1409 USD (28%)
Donate Now
When we reach the current donation goal all software on Retro Uprising will be replaced with a new superior method for playing games online that will support all browsers, play many more games and consoles and fix errors in existing games. This will be a massive site upgrade. The largest in our history. Please help us reach our goal as soon as possible.

Retro Uprising relies on donations from users like you! List of Donors

Register to enable more features such as high score recording.

Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > Chat

Old 05-28-2009, 12:12 AM   #1
Regular Poster
11,175 posts
Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 61
Points: 71,254, Level: 61 Points: 71,254, Level: 61 Points: 71,254, Level: 61
Level up: 4%
Level up: 4%, 19,296 Points needed Level up: 4% Level up: 4%
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Slime Slayer

dead celebrities

this topic is about celebrities that die and related tragedies, feel free to go off any any tangents also as long as they stem from the conversation.

for instance i just learned today that mike tysons (the documentary "tyson" was awsome) 4 year old daughter was found dead, by his 7 year old son. she was apparently hanging by the power cord to one of his excercise machines.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
kong on Bronies:

"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
Old 06-04-2009, 01:29 PM   #2
Regular Poster
11,175 posts
Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats

Slime Slayer

Re: dead celebrities

david carridine, apparently he hung himself
kong on Bronies:

"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
Old 06-04-2009, 05:45 PM   #3
Regular Poster
2,584 posts
sezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their head
View Stats
Level: 28
Points: 12,413, Level: 28 Points: 12,413, Level: 28 Points: 12,413, Level: 28
Level up: 96%
Level up: 96%, 37 Points needed Level up: 96% Level up: 96%
Send a message via Yahoo to sezthemank

sezthemank

Hmmm who else has hung them selfs?

ODB died in the studio - it was his heart.

(That was the first dead celeb that came into my head.)
Old 06-04-2009, 06:11 PM   #4
Donor
912 posts
Dojah has a faint yellow circle forming above their headDojah has a faint yellow circle forming above their headDojah has a faint yellow circle forming above their headDojah has a faint yellow circle forming above their headDojah has a faint yellow circle forming above their headDojah has a faint yellow circle forming above their head
View Stats
Points: 12,034, Level: 28 Points: 12,034, Level: 28 Points: 12,034, Level: 28
Level up: 54%
Level up: 54%, 416 Points needed Level up: 54% Level up: 54%

Dojah

David Strickland, 29, died March 22, 1999, after hanging himself in a hotel room in Las Vegas.

Jonathan Brandis, 27, died Nov. 12, 2003, from injuries he suffered after hanging himself in Los Angeles.

I don't know much about these guys but seen this in an article about Heath Ledger, and others who dies young.
Old 06-04-2009, 06:19 PM   #5
Regular Poster
11,175 posts
View Stats

Slime Slayer

well this forum is for news on who died, not for posting random people who died a long time ago

update on carridine: apparently it was not a suicide, but a sexual act gone wrong, bondage i guess
kong on Bronies:

Old 06-04-2009, 07:12 PM   #6
Donor
912 posts
Dojah has a faint yellow circle forming above their headDojah has a faint yellow circle forming above their headDojah has a faint yellow circle forming above their headDojah has a faint yellow circle forming above their headDojah has a faint yellow circle forming above their headDojah has a faint yellow circle forming above their head
View Stats
Points: 12,034, Level: 28 Points: 12,034, Level: 28 Points: 12,034, Level: 28
Level up: 54%
Level up: 54%, 416 Points needed Level up: 54% Level up: 54%

Dojah

Ahh I just posted them because sez asked who else has hung themselves.
Old 06-04-2009, 07:25 PM   #7
Regular Poster
11,175 posts
View Stats

Slime Slayer

oh, i guess i kinda misunderstood, i thought poeple got the wrong idea of the thread
kong on Bronies:

Old 06-05-2009, 02:10 AM   #8
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 63
Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63
Level up: 4%, 18,710 Points needed Level up: 4% Level up: 4%

Dudebro

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevencassidy13 View Post
well this forum is for news on who died, not for posting random people who died a long time ago

update on carridine: apparently it was not a suicide, but a sexual act gone wrong, bondage i guess
Erotic asphyxiation to be exact. It's not confirmed but that's probably from the attempt to shield the family and his reputation. I'm not saying there's anything wrong with this kind of thing but most people think it's odd.

I can't believe I didn't hear about this btw. I really liked David Carradine.
Old 06-05-2009, 05:07 PM   #9
Regular Poster
612 posts
laserboy1134 is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
Level: 20
Points: 5,619, Level: 20 Points: 5,619, Level: 20 Points: 5,619, Level: 20
Level up: 89%
Level up: 89%, 131 Points needed Level up: 89% Level up: 89%

laserboy1134

Cobain...he will be missed.
<br />Help me raise my Habamon!<br /><br /><br /><br />Link: Well Exscuuuse Me princess!
Old 06-07-2009, 05:35 AM   #10
Regular Poster
2,584 posts
sezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their head
View Stats

sezthemank

Ohhh so bill wa kinky then.
It does sound like they are protecting the rep of the family

@Steven
ooooohhh sorry queen
I thought It was about dead celebritys!
Old 06-08-2009, 09:37 PM   #11
Regular Poster
11,175 posts
View Stats

Slime Slayer

carridine update: so now im hearing reports that the way he was bound, that there had to be someone else involved, and fungusman hag dug up some reports that apparently, he was "investigating secret societies."
kong on Bronies:

Old 06-08-2009, 10:21 PM   #12
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63

Dudebro

I feel bad for the guy. If he was into kinky sex and it killed him then let it be. No one deserves to have thier personal life dragged through the media.
Old 06-08-2009, 10:28 PM   #13
Regular Poster
2,584 posts
View Stats

sezthemank

Poor git,
I bet he didnt think he would go out like that.

In other news, Uma Thurman has gone on the run...

Last edited by sezthemank; 06-08-2009 at 10:31 PM..
Old 06-08-2009, 10:31 PM   #14
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
View Stats

Dudebro

Well duh no one thinks they're gonna die when they do these kinds of things, that's the point. They want the rush not the dieing.
Old 06-13-2009, 11:31 PM   #15
IS THE CHEESIEST!!
5,609 posts
Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 77,506, Level: 61 Points: 77,506, Level: 61 Points: 77,506, Level: 61
Level up: 36%
Level up: 36%, 13,044 Points needed Level up: 36% Level up: 36%

Winnebagel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro View Post
Erotic asphyxiation to be exact. It's not confirmed but that's probably from the attempt to shield the family and his reputation. I'm not saying there's anything wrong with this kind of thing but most people think it's odd.

I can't believe I didn't hear about this btw. I really liked David Carradine.
I like Carradine too. He was a class act and I will truly miss seeing his performances. He was great in Kung Fu and Kill Bill, but also in the 100+ other projects he was in.

@ Dojah, Jonathon Brandis was a kid who was in Seaquest and a bunch of T.V. movies. I remember his death almost destroyed my GF (ex-GF now) as she had a huge crush on him.

Holy Jacket of Smite!
Old 06-25-2009, 06:08 PM   #16
Regular Poster
11,175 posts
View Stats

Slime Slayer

michael jackson, dead at 50 -heart attack

---------- Post added at 11:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 PM ----------

and farrah fawcett, dead at 62, lost battle with cancer
kong on Bronies:

Old 06-25-2009, 06:11 PM   #17
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,086 posts
Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 117,922, Level: 63 Points: 117,922, Level: 63 Points: 117,922, Level: 63
Level up: 38%
Level up: 38%, 12,128 Points needed Level up: 38% Level up: 38%

Kugyince

Associate Press is reporting that Farrah Fawcett has died today as well, at age 62 from colon cancer. 'Charlie's Angel' Farrah Fawcett dies at 62 - Yahoo! News

Also, Ed McMahan died two days ago.

Old 06-25-2009, 06:42 PM   #18
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
View Stats

Dudebro

Yeah I didn't post about Farrah because it wasn't a surprise to people who've heard about how bad she was doing. Cancer is a horrible thing.

I made a topic for MJ because this was a shock. It was obvious that was unhealthy(just look at a recent photo). I'm interested to see what kind of info we hear about MJ now that he's gone.
Old 06-25-2009, 08:40 PM   #19
Regular Poster
11,175 posts
View Stats

Slime Slayer

+1 (+1/-0)     

i feel kinda bad for mj, this world chewed him up and spit him out. i kinda compare him to van gogh in a way.

Comments

kong on Bronies:

Old 06-25-2009, 09:15 PM   #20
IS THE CHEESIEST!!
5,609 posts
Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats

Winnebagel

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevencassidy13 View Post
i feel kinda bad for mj, this world chewed him up and spit him out. i kinda compare him to van gogh in a way.
I agree. I think he was like a big child that just didn't know how to deal with the real world.

Holy Jacket of Smite!
Old 06-25-2009, 10:12 PM   #21
Regular Poster
5,044 posts
CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 46
Points: 35,544, Level: 46 Points: 35,544, Level: 46 Points: 35,544, Level: 46
Level up: 7%
Level up: 7%, 1,406 Points needed Level up: 7% Level up: 7%

CatalystiCam

Do you know what MJ did in his later years!?
Old 06-25-2009, 10:31 PM   #22
IS THE CHEESIEST!!
5,609 posts
View Stats

Winnebagel

+1 (+1/-0)     

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cam3ron36 View Post
Do you know what MJ did in his later years!?
Don't believe everything you hear. I'm not saying he didn't, but I was never convinced he did.

He was a very different individual for sure, but sometimes people like that are a very easy target for the tabloid media that has taken over our continent.

Comments

Holy Jacket of Smite!
Old 06-25-2009, 10:52 PM   #23
Regular Poster
966 posts
mj23 is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
Level: 19
Points: 4,605, Level: 19 Points: 4,605, Level: 19 Points: 4,605, Level: 19
Level up: 89%, 45 Points needed Level up: 89% Level up: 89%
Send a message via AIM to mj23 Send a message via MSN to mj23

mj23

i believe bits and pieces but i highly doubt its 100% true
Old 07-18-2009, 04:35 AM   #24
Regular Poster
11,175 posts
View Stats

Slime Slayer

walter cronkite dead at 92
kong on Bronies:

Old 07-18-2009, 02:16 PM   #25
Regular Poster
612 posts
laserboy1134 is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
Level: 20
Points: 5,619, Level: 20 Points: 5,619, Level: 20 Points: 5,619, Level: 20
Level up: 89%, 131 Points needed Level up: 89% Level up: 89%

laserboy1134

Tupac and Biggie Smalls, the East coast West Coast battle around them pit them against each other and killed them both.

Eazy-E, AIDS is a horrible way to die. Rest In peace to one of the greatest rappers of all time.
<br />Help me raise my Habamon!<br /><br /><br /><br />Link: Well Exscuuuse Me princess!