Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
RU Games Discussions for just Retro Uprising games.
Donation Goal
Goal amount: 5000 USD, Received: 1409 USD (28%)
Donate Now
When we reach the current donation goal all software on Retro Uprising will be replaced with a new superior method for playing games online that will support all browsers, play many more games and consoles and fix errors in existing games. This will be a massive site upgrade. The largest in our history. Please help us reach our goal as soon as possible.

Retro Uprising relies on donations from users like you! List of Donors

Register to enable more features such as high score recording.

Go Back   Retro Uprising > Video Games > RU Games

Old 07-01-2009, 10:58 AM   #1
Regular Poster
49 posts
RUnachos is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
Level: 2
Points: 153, Level: 2 Points: 153, Level: 2 Points: 153, Level: 2
Level up: 6%
Level up: 6%, 47 Points needed Level up: 6% Level up: 6%
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

RUnachos

SNES netplay-Street Fighter II Turbo (fight me!)

As you can tell from the thread title, I want to fight someone via netplay on this game:
Retro Uprising - Arcade - Street Fighter II Turbo Hyper Fighting
Basicly if you want to fight me, post here and I'll pm you a link to a chatroom where we can talk while seting it up.
I'll play with anyone using either Snes9x or ZSNES.So come on and reply!!

Also I will NOT negotiate with people wanting to play a different version of StreetFighterII.And don't cheat.

Last edited by RUnachos; 07-01-2009 at 11:00 AM..
Old 07-03-2009, 03:37 AM   #2
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 63
Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63
Level up: 4%
Level up: 4%, 18,710 Points needed Level up: 4% Level up: 4%

Dudebro

Re: SNES netplay-Street Fighter II Turbo (fight me!)

Quote:
Also I will NOT negotiate with people wanting to play a different version of StreetFighterII.
Saying stuff like that is probably hurting your chances of finding someone to play with. Why would you only wanna play this version?
I'd play you but I don't have a controller set up yet.
Old 07-03-2009, 12:58 PM   #3
Regular Poster
49 posts
View Stats

RUnachos

I'd say that as everytime I ask people elsewhere if they want to play streetfighterII without ading conditions they always threaten to cancell the battle unless I play them on SUPERsfIIturbo in which there is really no point in geting another rom and then they leave.*breathes*..

Well okay, if you want I'll play another version of streetfighterII.streetfighter2.Can't you just use a keyboard?
Old 07-04-2009, 03:51 AM   #4
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63

Dudebro

Keyboard is terrible for fighting games. Maybe one of these other guys is able to do it but I can't at all.
Old 07-04-2009, 01:19 PM   #5
Regular Poster
49 posts
View Stats

RUnachos

I can do it!If you fight me using your keyboard we would actually be quite even seeing I only ever use about 2 of the same characters.Depending on what character I have to fight against, I might kick yo' ass raw or you might just prove yourself to be a true streetfighter.
But we all know tha 2nd one will never happen.Why don't you prove me wrong?
Old 07-04-2009, 11:11 PM   #6
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
View Stats

Dudebro

Pfft, trash talk doesn't work on me. I know I'm good at SF, I've been playing it since before you were born.
I am planning on setting up my 360 controller soon though. Once I do I'll gladly try it out on you. Btw does this mean you've gotten the netplay feature to work? If so with who?
Old 07-05-2009, 03:42 PM   #7
Regular Poster
486 posts
OldTimer is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
Level: 12
Points: 1,545, Level: 12 Points: 1,545, Level: 12 Points: 1,545, Level: 12
Level up: 9%
Level up: 9%, 455 Points needed Level up: 9% Level up: 9%

OldTimer

What setup needs to been to use the xbox contoller? I just plugged mine in and my comp recognized it then I mapped the buttons with whatever emulator i was using. Sorry Runachos i suck at sf2, i was more of a mortal kombat guy.
Old 07-05-2009, 10:43 PM   #8
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
View Stats

Dudebro

I don't know much about it. Honestly it's confusing me so I put it off. Here's what I could find for you.
http://retrouprising.com/video-games...xpadder/t2865/
Maybe you can dumb it down for me.
Old 07-06-2009, 06:36 AM   #9
Regular Poster
486 posts
OldTimer is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
Level: 12
Points: 1,545, Level: 12 Points: 1,545, Level: 12 Points: 1,545, Level: 12
Level up: 9%
Level up: 9%, 455 Points needed Level up: 9% Level up: 9%

OldTimer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro View Post
I don't know much about it. Honestly it's confusing me so I put it off. Here's what I could find for you.
http://retrouprising.com/video-games...xpadder/t2865/
Maybe you can dumb it down for me.
I am not sure what xpadder does. But all I had to do was plug my xbox controller into the usb port. (If running vista and doing this for the first time it will automatically download the driver for you). Then in the Snes9x menu select input then the input configuration sub menu. After just map your buttons. ;D

I believe xpadder is for sony brand controllers that might have windows compatibility issues...? not sure ....
Old 07-06-2009, 10:13 AM   #10
Donor
Administrator
12,316 posts
Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 65
Points: 151,608, Level: 65 Points: 151,608, Level: 65 Points: 151,608, Level: 65
Level up: 4%, 29,342 Points needed Level up: 4% Level up: 4%

Kong

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldTimer View Post
I am not sure what xpadder does. .... Then in the Snes9x menu select input then the input configuration sub menu. After just map your buttons.
Xpadder skips that step. Plus that step is not available in the Java or Flash games and you only have to do it once and then it will work for all systems.
Old 08-11-2009, 04:42 PM   #11
Regular Poster
168 posts
mario90s has been properly raised to the rank of average
View Stats
Level: 13
Points: 2,180, Level: 13 Points: 2,180, Level: 13 Points: 2,180, Level: 13
Level up: 40%
Level up: 40%, 270 Points needed Level up: 40% Level up: 40%

mario90s

I'll play ya.
Old 10-31-2010, 08:37 AM   #12
New Poster
1 posts
michael_engel is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
Level: 1
Points: 21, Level: 1 Points: 21, Level: 1 Points: 21, Level: 1
Level up: 28%
Level up: 28%, 54 Points needed Level up: 28% Level up: 28%

michael_engel

Finally, i found a way to actually play SF2T online!

I'm ready..

You, and others who are ready for battle, can email me on michaelengel90@gmail.com

Last edited by michael_engel; 10-31-2010 at 08:52 AM..
Old 05-13-2014, 07:08 AM   #13
Regular Poster
142 posts
B-boy Lutador deserves a fan clubB-boy Lutador deserves a fan clubB-boy Lutador deserves a fan clubB-boy Lutador deserves a fan clubB-boy Lutador deserves a fan clubB-boy Lutador deserves a fan club
View Stats
Level: 19
Points: 4,269, Level: 19 Points: 4,269, Level: 19 Points: 4,269, Level: 19
Level up: 5%
Level up: 5%, 381 Points needed Level up: 5% Level up: 5%

B-boy Lutador

Hi guys, I'll play SF2T
Old 05-13-2014, 02:26 PM   #14
Extra Chrispy
6,706 posts
CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 43
Points: 31,298, Level: 43 Points: 31,298, Level: 43 Points: 31,298, Level: 43
Level up: 18%
Level up: 18%, 1,152 Points needed Level up: 18% Level up: 18%

CrispyChicken

Sorry B-Boy. Looks like you are out of luck. This topic is 4+ years old. Not sure if Netplay still even works.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That’s why I read so much, Jon Snow."

Old 05-14-2014, 04:19 AM   #15
Donor
111 posts
ebinsugewa is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
Level: 7
Points: 742, Level: 7 Points: 742, Level: 7 Points: 742, Level: 7
Level up: 43%
Level up: 43%, 58 Points needed Level up: 43% Level up: 43%
Activity: 100%
Activity: 100% Activity: 100% Activity: 100%

ebinsugewa

Just play on GGPO/Supercade instead of Mamehub/Kaillera/whatever for the SNES version.
Old 05-14-2014, 05:05 AM   #16
I Want Your Scores!
Donor
Game Mod
931 posts
Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 25
Points: 9,248, Level: 25 Points: 9,248, Level: 25 Points: 9,248, Level: 25
Level up: 45%
Level up: 45%, 502 Points needed Level up: 45% Level up: 45%
Send a message via Skype™ to Jason L. Davis

Jason L. Davis

Is that another website were you can play via anyone online with arcade games or something Ebin?
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
http://www.pbh2.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/funny-gif-wrestling.gif
Old 05-15-2014, 01:49 AM   #17
Donor
111 posts
ebinsugewa is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
Level: 7
Points: 742, Level: 7 Points: 742, Level: 7 Points: 742, Level: 7
Level up: 43%
Level up: 43%, 58 Points needed Level up: 43% Level up: 43%
Activity: 100%
Activity: 100% Activity: 100% Activity: 100%

ebinsugewa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason L. Davis View Post
Is that another website were you can play via anyone online with arcade games or something Ebin?
Yep. 2 player games like fighting games, shmups, beat em ups, etc.

GGPO.net - Home - Lag Free, Online Arcade Gaming Goodness
Supercade

The best place to play Street Fighter and King of Fighters as well as other fighting games.