Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
Chat Whatever.
Donation Goal
Goal amount: 5000 USD, Received: 1409 USD (28%)
Donate Now
When we reach the current donation goal all software on Retro Uprising will be replaced with a new superior method for playing games online that will support all browsers, play many more games and consoles and fix errors in existing games. This will be a massive site upgrade. The largest in our history. Please help us reach our goal as soon as possible.

Retro Uprising relies on donations from users like you! List of Donors

Register to enable more features such as high score recording.

Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > Chat

Old 08-24-2015, 12:17 AM   #26
Regular Poster
11,175 posts
Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 61
Points: 71,254, Level: 61 Points: 71,254, Level: 61 Points: 71,254, Level: 61
Level up: 4%
Level up: 4%, 19,296 Points needed Level up: 4% Level up: 4%
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Slime Slayer

Re: President Trump predictions.

From what I understand, tons of people like what Trump is saying, they just don't like how he is saying it.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
kong on Bronies:

"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
Old 08-24-2015, 12:35 PM   #27
Regular Poster
66 posts
Iwantmysegaback intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Iwantmysegaback intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Iwantmysegaback intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Iwantmysegaback intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Iwantmysegaback intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Iwantmysegaback intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Iwantmysegaback intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.
View Stats
Level: 12
Points: 1,832, Level: 12 Points: 1,832, Level: 12 Points: 1,832, Level: 12
Level up: 67%
Level up: 67%, 168 Points needed Level up: 67% Level up: 67%
Activity: 24%
Activity: 24% Activity: 24% Activity: 24%

Iwantmysegaback

I rather vote for a loudmouthed, arrogant, jackass, who at least speaks whats actually on his mind(Trump) then someone who I would not trust with a pair of safety scissors (Clinton). I'm thinking if I can find one of those "none of the above" signs from "Brewster's Millions" I may put one of those in my yard.

Last edited by Iwantmysegaback; 08-24-2015 at 12:54 PM..
Old 08-24-2015, 02:06 PM   #28
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 63
Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63
Level up: 4%, 18,710 Points needed Level up: 4% Level up: 4%

Dudebro

Quote:
who at least speaks whats actually on his mind
Why are people so quick to assume that Trump is being sincere? Isn't it very likely that he is planning all this out and having help from writers? I don't mean his gaffs during unscripted spots I mean all the rest like his speeches,debates, tv spots, ect. Why do people assume that 99% of the field is dishonest and scripted but Trump is the sole paragon of honesty? It just boggles my mind.
Old 08-24-2015, 02:44 PM   #29
Donor
Administrator
12,316 posts
Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 65
Points: 151,608, Level: 65 Points: 151,608, Level: 65 Points: 151,608, Level: 65
Level up: 4%, 29,342 Points needed Level up: 4% Level up: 4%

Kong

I agree with DB, I doubt Trump is any more sincere than the rest of the pack. His agenda/end goal is likely different and I can see an attraction in that, but that doesn't make him honest. He's just telling a unique lie. Everyone else is telling the same old tired lie that we understand.

@Steven, I think people like the "way" he's saying it. Everyone prefers someone that is politically incorrect as long as they agree with what they are saying or at least as long as they don't have a big issue with it. That's why he's doing well, the problem is he is sexist and I think over 50% of the voters hate that.

---------- Post added at 12:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 PM ----------

Also, I've always been a huge fan of vote none of the above.
Old 08-24-2015, 03:28 PM   #30
Regular Poster
160 posts
CKF glows in the darkCKF glows in the darkCKF glows in the darkCKF glows in the darkCKF glows in the darkCKF glows in the darkCKF glows in the darkCKF glows in the darkCKF glows in the darkCKF glows in the darkCKF glows in the dark
View Stats
Level: 15
Points: 2,813, Level: 15 Points: 2,813, Level: 15 Points: 2,813, Level: 15
Level up: 21%
Level up: 21%, 237 Points needed Level up: 21% Level up: 21%
Activity: 3%
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

CKF

I prefer Trump Cat:

Old 08-24-2015, 05:56 PM   #31
she's exhausted
Donor
Game Mod
1,912 posts
ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 58
Points: 56,752, Level: 58 Points: 56,752, Level: 58 Points: 56,752, Level: 58
Level up: 21%
Level up: 21%, 1,598 Points needed Level up: 21% Level up: 21%

ZedIsDead

Who said it, Donald Trump or Monty Burns?

Trump or Mr. Burns?
Check out the Zed Discord; the only Zed-centric Discord in the world!

Or perhaps the Zed Twitter; the only Zed-centric Twitter in the world!

Or, hell, the Zed Twitch ; the only Zed-centric Twitch in the world!

Old 04-19-2022, 12:17 PM   #32
On Vacation
Donor
Game Mod
Administrator
734 posts
krehztim has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!krehztim has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!krehztim has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!krehztim has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!krehztim has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!krehztim has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!krehztim has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!krehztim has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!krehztim has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!krehztim has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!krehztim has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 25
Points: 9,301, Level: 25 Points: 9,301, Level: 25 Points: 9,301, Level: 25
Level up: 51%
Level up: 51%, 449 Points needed Level up: 51% Level up: 51%

krehztim

Good call.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro View Post
Thankfully it's very unlikely that Trump will get anywhere close to the white house but I thought it might be fun to predict what might happen if he did win. You can make silly guesses if you want but I'm more interested in what people think might happen if he was given so much power.

My predictions-

1. His name somewhere on the exterior of the building. I doubt he'd be allowed to make anything like his towers but maybe a banner or something. He's just tacky enough for that kind of thing I think.

2. Lots of embarrassing incidents that he doesn't see as a problem. He's notorious for being an outspoken douchebag and he always acts like what he says is what everyone is thinking. If they had a picture of arrogance in the dictionary he'd buy the company that makes them and put his picture on every page.

3. Warmongering gone mad. My main fear about his presidency is that he'll stay true to his character and push us into chaos. He holds grudges like a middle school girl and has shown that he has very little empathy. That's one of the worst presidential combos I can think of. Combine that with his lust for money and power and we're all screwed.

4. He'll divide the country like never before. He is all about "us vs them". Really he's about "me vs everyone who isn't me" but he needs support so he'll pander to conservatives.

5. We'll have to see a presidential portrait with that ugly mug and bad rug.