| RU Games Discussions for just Retro Uprising games. |
|
10-03-2009, 12:00 PM
|
#976
|
|
|
Re: Game requests
Can we add BS F-Zero 1 and 2 for the SNES? (Jap. only releases)
|
My Signature |
|

Remove Pootis
10-07-2009, 11:17 AM
|
#977
|
|
|
Re: Game requests
Hey is there anyway we can get LIVE A LIVE rpg for the Super Nintendo? It's a Squaresoft title that looked pretty awesome. Need an English translation of it though since it was never released in the US. Thanks.
|
My Signature |
|
10-07-2009, 07:38 PM
|
#978
|
|
|
Re: Game requests
can you add pokemon green for gameboy?
|
|
|
10-07-2009, 09:38 PM
|
#979
|
|
|
Re: Game requests
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorRyanB1
Hey is there anyway we can get LIVE A LIVE rpg for the Super Nintendo? It's a Squaresoft title that looked pretty awesome. Need an English translation of it though since it was never released in the US. Thanks.
|
I never heard of this until now and I agree it looks awesome. I'd love to play it and I'm sure many other people would enjoy it too. The only issue I can see is the lack of an official translation. Wikipedia says a translation has been made but I don't know how available it is. I guess we just cross our fingers and wait.
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by njohnson11
can you add pokemon green for gameboy? .
|
Sorry but I don't think any gameboy games will be added atm.
|
My Signature |
|
10-08-2009, 07:02 AM
|
#980
|
|
|
Re: Game requests
Pokemon Green
125 Super Nintendo Games were added. Mostly translations of Japanese games. A few of them are really fun.
Accele Brid
Actraiser Original
Aim For The Ace Ace Tennis
Alcahest
Assault Suits Valken
Bahamut Lagoon
Bastard Dark God Of Destruction
Battle Soccer Field No Hasha
Breath Of Fire II Retranslated
Chrono Trigger Jet Bike Special, BS
Chrono Trigger Music Library, BS
Chrono Trigger Retranslated
Cu On Pa
Cyber Knight II Ambitions Of The Terran Empire
Cyber Knight
Dark Law Meaning Of Death
Doraemon IV In The Moon Kingdom
Dossun Stone Battle
Dragon Ball Z The Legend Of Goku
Dragon Ball Z The Legend Of Goku II
Dragon Squadron Danzarb
Dragon Warrior I And II
Dragon Warrior III Into The Legend
Dragon Warrior V Bride Of Heaven
Dream Maze The Kigurumi Adventure
Dual Orb II
Emerald Dragon
F Zero 2, BS
F Zero Castle, BS
Famicom Detective Club Part II
Feda The Emblem Of Justice
Final Fantasy II Is Easy Type
Final Fantasy III Improved
Final Fantasy VI Retranslated And Improved
Fire Emblem Genealogy Of The Holy Wa
Fire Emblem Mystery Of The Emblem
Fire Emblem Thracia 776 Partially Translated
Front Mission Series Gun Hazard
Front Mission
Ganpuru Gunmans Proof
Gekitou Burning Pro Wrestling
Glory Of Heracles III The Silence Of The Gods
Go Go Ackman
Gourmet Squadron Barayarou
Hiouden Legend Of The Scarlet King The Demonic Oath
Hybrid Wrestler
Ikarinoyousai, BS
Jikkyou Power Pro Wrestling 96 Max Voltage
Jutei Senki
Kaite Tsukutte Asoberu Dezaemon
King Of Demons
Kirby No Omotya Bako Baseball, BS
Kouryuu Densetsu Villgust Kieta Shoujo
Kouryuu No Mimi
Kunios Dodge Ball
Kuusou Kagaku Sekai Gulliver Boy
Langrisser, Der
Laplaces Demon
Lennus II The Apostles Of The Seals
Little Magic
Little Master III Jewels Of The Rainbow
Live A Live
Lufia II Rise Of The Sinistrals Improved
Madou Monogatari Big Kindergarten Kids
Magic Knight Rayearth
Magical Drop
Magical Land Of Wozz, The
Magical Pop'n
Magna Braban The Wandering Hero
Mario Excite Bike Bunbun Mario Stadium 1, BS
Mario Excite Bike Bunbun Mario Stadium 2, BS
Mario Excite Bike Bunbun Mario Stadium 3, BS
Mario Excite Bike Bunbun Mario Stadium 4, BS
Mega Man and Bass
Metal Max Returns
Mickey And Donald Magical Adventure III
Miracle Girls
Mobile Fighter G Gundam
Mobile Suit Gundam Cross Dimension 0079
Mobile Suit Gundam Wing Endless Duel
Mobile Suit V Gundam
Monstania
Mysterious Dungeon 2 Shiren The Wanderer
Nangoku Shounen Papuwa Kun
Neugier Umi To Kaze No Kodou
Out Of Bounds Golf, BS
Panel De Pon
Paneru De Pon 98, BS
Panic In Nakayoshi World
Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon Another Story
Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon R
Radical Dreamers Le Tresor Interdit, BS
Renegade 2
River City Ransom 2
Romancing Sa-Ga 3
Sanrio World Smash Ball
Shin Megami Tense
Shin Megami Tensei II
Snoopy Concert
Space Knight Tekkaman Blade
Special Tee Shot, BS
Super Bonk 2
Super E.D.F., BS
Super Gachapon World SD Gundam X
Super Gussun Oyoyo 2
Super Mario Bros II USA, BS Part 1
Super Mario Bros II USA, BS Part 2
Super Mario Bros II USA, BS Part 3
Super Mario Bros II USA, BS Part 4
Super Ninja Kun, BS
Super Puyo Puyo 2
Super Robot Wars III
Sutte Hakkun, BS
Taloons Great Adventure Mystery Dungeon
Tenchi Muyou Game Hen
Tomorrow's Joe
Treasure Hunter G
Treasure Of The Rudras
Umihara Kawase
Violinist Of Hameln, The
Wario, BS
Wonder Project J Mechanical Boy Pino
Yoshi No Panepon, BS
Y's IV Mask Of The Sun
|
|
|
10-08-2009, 07:44 AM
|
#981
|
|
|
Re: Game requests
Holy crap Kong that was unexpected. I see a lot of interesting ones on that list.
Bastard Dark God Of Destruction - I had to add that to favorites just for the name
River City Ransom 2 - !?
Live a Live
Treasure Hunter G - Tactical RPG made by Square? Word up.
Taloons Great Adventure Mystery Dungeon - I had to look it up to be sure but this is a spin off a Dragon Warrior 4. Very interesting, it doesn't use the same combat system from DW, you see the slimes and stuff on screen. Seems pretty cool.
Why is Actraiser original on the list? As far as I can tell it's the exact same game we already have. Retro Uprising - Arcade - Actraiser
Last edited by Dudebro; 10-08-2009 at 08:09 AM..
|
My Signature |
|
10-08-2009, 10:06 AM
|
#982
|
|
|
Re: Game requests
I'm going to try Feda The Emblem Of Justice and the Fire Emblem games.
The new ActRaiser is a translation of the Japanese original. It is harder and didn't go through NOA's censorship department.
|
|
|
10-08-2009, 11:10 AM
|
#983
|
|
|
Re: Game requests
Pokemon Green is very horribly translated. >_>
---------- Post added at 03:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:25 PM ----------
Fire Emblem! Woot thanks Kong!
---------- Post added at 04:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:34 PM ----------
Chrono Trigger Music Library, besides listening to the music, what is there to do?
|
My Signature |
|
10-08-2009, 11:43 AM
|
#984
|
|
|
Re: Game requests
mad max ,, i was just looking for that ,, and what happened to the adventures of bayou billy ,, i thought it was on here ...maybe not
|
|
|
10-08-2009, 12:13 PM
|
#985
|
|
|
Re: Game requests
My God.....look at all those awesome games!!!! Its good to be home.
|
My Signature |
|
10-08-2009, 03:51 PM
|
#986
|
|
|
Re: Game requests
I'm curious, which PC games can you port to the 32X?
(as the case with Wolfenstein 3D)
|
My Signature |
|

Remove Pootis
10-08-2009, 03:58 PM
|
#987
|
|
|
Re: Game requests
f-zero 2?
wow, this game is really fun!
too bad theres only 5 tracks, but those tracks are a ton of fun
|
|
|
10-08-2009, 06:15 PM
|
#988
|
|
|
Re: Game requests
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kong
The new ActRaiser is a translation of the Japanese original. It is harder and didn't go through NOA's censorship department.
|
Interesting, I'll have to try it.
|
My Signature |
|
10-09-2009, 07:46 AM
|
#989
|
|
|
Re: Game requests
With all the rpgs just posted I think I just lost about 12 to 15 weeks of life. Ah what the heck......I lost my weekends to football. 
|
My Signature |
|
10-09-2009, 02:50 PM
|
#990
|
|
|
Re: Game requests
I'd like to see Sid Meier's Colonization.
|
|
|
10-09-2009, 04:24 PM
|
#991
|
|
|
Re: Game requests
I'd like to see if you can upload some of the requested NES games like the japanese version of Contra?
|
My Signature |
|
10-09-2009, 09:21 PM
|
#992
|
|
|
Re: Game requests
Quote:
Originally Posted by samejamesbond
I'm curious, which PC games can you port to the 32X?
(as the case with Wolfenstein 3D)
|
I didn't port that. JLF65 did - [ame="http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=183264"]Wolf32X - now at alpha 4! - DCEmu Forums:: The Homebrew & Gaming Network ::[/ame]
I imagine it was super hard. Probably several other games technically could be ported this way but I doubt it happens too many more times.
Porting these types of games to Flash is getting easier though so I would expect to see more games like the Flash version of Doom and Hex and Quake.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails
Chrono Trigger Music Library, besides listening to the music, what is there to do?
|
No. Perhaps it should be deleted. I deleted a whole bunch of GB games like this once before.
Quote:
Originally Posted by irishman420
what happened to the adventures of bayou billy ,, i thought it was on here ...maybe not
|
Light phaser games were removed because they are horrible in Java. They might come back in ArcadeOX soon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikman
I'd like to see Sid Meier's Colonization.
|
The PC version? Not anytime soon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mario90s
I'd like to see if you can upload some of the requested NES games like the japanese version of Contra?
|
Probably after Atari (current donation goal) and Coin-Op (current personal goal) are finished.
Last edited by Kong; 10-10-2009 at 12:33 AM..
Reason: added last set of ( )
|
|
|
10-10-2009, 01:28 PM
|
#994
|
|
|
Re: Game requests
I'd just like to point out that I'm responsible for providing these Japanese SNES roms with English Translations 
|
|
|
10-10-2009, 01:55 PM
|
#995
|
|
|
Re: Game requests
Quote:
Originally Posted by davideo7
I'd just like to point out that I'm responsible for providing these Japanese SNES roms with English Translations 
|
Thanks for all the hard work. 
|
My Signature |
|

Remove Pootis
10-10-2009, 11:26 PM
|
#996
|
|
|
Re: Game requests
Quote:
Originally Posted by davideo7
I'd just like to point out that I'm responsible for providing these Japanese SNES roms with English Translations 
|
Thank you so much. There are so many high quality titles here. Especially Live a Live!!
|
My Signature |
|
10-11-2009, 12:06 AM
|
#998
|
|
|
Re: Game requests
Thanks Kong...very impressive additions. I didnt even know there was a SNES Bastard!! game, and hybrid wrestler is one of my favorite games ever. Very nice!
|
My Signature |
|
10-11-2009, 01:50 AM
|
#999
|
|
|
Re: Game requests
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorRyanB1
Thank you so much. There are so many high quality titles here. Especially Live a Live!!
|
Yeah that's probably one of my favorites in that collection. The western scenerio in Live A Live is my favorite of all the scenerio's.
|
|
|
10-12-2009, 04:18 PM
|
#1000
|
|
|
Re: Game requests
Folks, don't really post on the forums much but seemsa good opportunity say a massive thanks for all the work that goes in to this site. It's like an amazing arcade and living, growing museum all in one. Thank you!
|
|
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:43 AM.
|