08-02-2013, 11:03 AM
|
#51
|
|
|
Re: my search for a new server continues
Yeah I'm a regular.
It's really a bad time for a new map. Next update will feature new terrain generation.
I'll probably do another FtB single player until 1.7 releases then find a server.
|
My Signature |
|
08-02-2013, 11:22 AM
|
#52
|
|
|
Re: my search for a new server continues
When is the next update expected?
This is a real bummer. I just want to get on a server that will stay stable for a few months at least. Single player is terribly boring.
|
My Signature |
|
08-02-2013, 11:30 AM
|
#53
|
|
|
Re: my search for a new server continues
All I've had if anything is single player 360.....
Still waiting on that new computer, which comes with a job. Still waiting on that job xD
|
|
|
08-02-2013, 02:17 PM
|
#54
|
|
|
Re: my search for a new server continues
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
When is the next update expected?
This is a real bummer. I just want to get on a server that will stay stable for a few months at least. Single player is terribly boring.
|
Rumor is sometime around December. If that's true it gives you four months you enjoy any server you find.
|
My Signature |
|
08-02-2013, 03:25 PM
|
#55
|
|
|
Re: my search for a new server continues
Sounds good then I'll just continue on Matvor for the time being. I wanna build something big, like real big, so this can be a practice run of sorts. You should come back to and just derp around too.
|
My Signature |
|
08-03-2013, 07:06 AM
|
#56
|
|
|
Re: my search for a new server continues
Maybe I will if you don't mind me hanging out at your place. Just need a place to store a bed, a horse, and a few chests.
|
My Signature |
|
08-03-2013, 12:09 PM
|
#57
|
|
|
Re: my search for a new server continues
Sure, if I can ever decide where to build.
|
My Signature |
|
08-03-2013, 06:44 PM
|
#58
|
|
|
Re: my search for a new server continues
Actually a little 20x20 plot would be perfect for me on your land. I'd like to see what I could do in a 20x20 space.
|
My Signature |
|
08-03-2013, 07:05 PM
|
#59
|
|
|
Re: my search for a new server continues
If you want go pick out a spot and I'll build around you. I'm having a hard time settling down. Last night I just ran around looking until I got tired and logged out.
|
My Signature |
|
08-03-2013, 07:57 PM
|
#60
|
|
|
Re: my search for a new server continues
We can always go exploring together.
|
My Signature |
|
08-03-2013, 08:34 PM
|
#61
|
|
|
Re: my search for a new server continues
Sounds kinky, I'll log on chat in a bit and see if you're up for a couples hiking.
|
My Signature |
|
08-03-2013, 11:50 PM
|
#62
|
|
|
Re: my search for a new server continues
So in 1.6.2 there's a server lag issue when zombies can't path towards their target. It causes each zombie mob to continuously do path-finding checks with the server over and over again.
Given this knowledge there was only one thing for me to do...
Night ran for so long because of the lag (30 minutes or so) a mod had to force daylight.
Last edited by Kugyince; 08-03-2013 at 11:52 PM..
|
My Signature |
|
08-04-2013, 12:40 AM
|
#63
|
|
|
Re: my search for a new server continues
I was wondering why all the mobs seemed to be moving in slow mo, it wasn't just the zombies. I went inside after a while because I was worried the lag might get me killed.
I took a screenshot and bailed because I think they started to come after me.
|
My Signature |
|
08-04-2013, 02:00 AM
|
#64
|
|
|
Re: my search for a new server continues
You guys play Minecraft too? Sweet. Thought I was the only one. Mind if I tag along with you guys for a while?
|
|
|
08-04-2013, 01:09 PM
|
#65
|
|
|
Re: my search for a new server continues
I don't think that will be a problem as long as you don't build obnoxiously close to our stuff or cause any other trouble. IP is mc.matvor.com. Join retrouprising chat to see if one of us is on and we'll let you warp to where we are.
|
My Signature |
|
08-08-2013, 12:04 PM
|
#66
|
|
|
Re: my search for a new server continues
I found this awesome landscape the other day. It's not far from where we set up our settlement if anyone wants to see it in person or build on it.
|
My Signature |
|
08-13-2013, 04:03 PM
|
#67
|
|
|
Re: my search for a new server continues
I got to get back on the server.
---------- Post added 08-13-2013 at 05:03 PM ---------- Previous post was 08-08-2013 at 02:33 PM ----------
I got a silk touch and a fortune pick. I'll try to remember to leave them in the chest if either of you need one.
|
My Signature |
|
08-13-2013, 09:40 PM
|
#68
|
|
|
Re: my search for a new server continues
I haven't been on much but I do wanna build still. I'm a little torn though, I wanna build a big structure in the nearby desert but I'm not sure how well it will turn out. What do you guys think of some fancy towers enclosed in a high smooth sandstone wall?
|
My Signature |
|
08-14-2013, 03:24 AM
|
#69
|
|
|
Re: my search for a new server continues
I think as long as you give the wall shape and texture it'll look fine.
Could you at least hop on soon and mark out your plot with some cobble pillars? If I have to collect a bunch of sand from the desert I can mke sure where I'm collecting is not visible from your build.
---------------------------
I'm really, really enjoying building on the server. I think the fact that I got my house done early has helped out a lot because apparently my favorite thing to do in Minecraft right now is landscaping for some odd reason.
|
My Signature |
|
08-14-2013, 09:26 AM
|
#70
|
|
|
Re: my search for a new server continues
I started to mark out a spot with torches but I want to make it at least twice as big. I purposely picked out a spot away from where you'd have to walk to get to that spawner. Btw there's also a giant desert close by your house. I don't know which cardinal direction but it's directly behind where my ugly little house is.
|
My Signature |
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:55 AM.
|