| Introduce Yourself Talk about yourself and welcome others. |
|
11-08-2008, 04:15 PM
|
#26
|
|
|
Re: Hello from NintendoNerds
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by count100
Welcome to RU nitendo glad to see ya here. Have a great time and enjoy the stay.
|
Thanks count100. I haven't seen you in a while...great to see you again
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by TNTisKING
Welcome to RU NintendoNerds! I see you're already interested in joining a team, maybe you could save Team 4 from embarrassing themselves? 
|
Thanks. I was told that Team 4 is a bunch a posers and that they all sit at the loser table during school lunch...lol
|
|
|
11-08-2008, 04:48 PM
|
#27
|
|
|
Re: Hello from NintendoNerds
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by TNTisKING
Welcome to RU NintendoNerds! I see you're already interested in joining a team, maybe you could save Team 4 from embarrassing themselves? 
|
Is it possible 
|
|
|
11-08-2008, 07:59 PM
|
#28
|
|
|
Re: Hello from NintendoNerds
WOO NN!
Welcome buddy!
|
My Signature |
|
11-08-2008, 08:08 PM
|
#29
|
|
|
Re: Hello from NintendoNerds
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by Tails
WOO NN!
Welcome buddy!
|
Thanks for the welcome, Tails 
|
|
|
11-09-2008, 03:18 AM
|
#30
|
|
|
Re: Hello from NintendoNerds
sorry about that NN it has been busy for me with work and stuff I will be back around soon again ;D
|
|
|
11-09-2008, 03:53 AM
|
#31
|
|
|
Re: Hello from NintendoNerds
hiaya do you have brawl id like to play some time
|
|
|
11-09-2008, 09:09 AM
|
#32
|
|
|
Re: Hello from NintendoNerds
Hey, Welcome to RU, we offer a range of things such as Consuption, Black Death, Ebola, MSRA(nasty little bugger, that one), ect., ect. Games, a nice forum, friendly enoughmembers, and we hope you enjoy your stay
|
My Signature |
|
"...The people living there know thirst, hunger, disease, they suffer all these things and in the end, they grow old and die. But for one brief moment they shine as bright as the sun, because they know these hardships, they also know the meaning of happiness..."

11-09-2008, 09:41 AM
|
#33
|
|
|
Re: Hello from NintendoNerds
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by count100
sorry about that NN it has been busy for me with work and stuff I will be back around soon again ;D
|
HEY!!! Count100  I understand that people can become busy  We'll always be there for ya
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by DOCTORSTUPID
hiaya do you have brawl id like to play some time
|
I haven't brawled in quite some time but I will soon, just get me your code and we'll link up sometime.
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by Timber Wolf
Hey, Welcome to RU, we offer a range of things such as Consuption, Black Death, Ebola, MSRA(nasty little bugger, that one), ect., ect. Games, a nice forum, friendly enoughmembers, and we hope you enjoy your stay
|
Thanks for the welcome, Timber Wolf. I remember you from EVG. It's nice to be here with all of you guys  Oh...and Tenser too. I met him over at EVG initially as well.
|
|
|
11-09-2008, 02:37 PM
|
#34
|
|
|
Re: Hello from NintendoNerds
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by NintendoNerds
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by Timber Wolf
Hey, Welcome to RU, we offer a range of things such as Consuption, Black Death, Ebola, MSRA(nasty little bugger, that one), ect., ect. Games, a nice forum, friendly enoughmembers, and we hope you enjoy your stay
|
Thanks for the welcome, Timber Wolf. I remember you from EVG. It's nice to be here with all of you guys  Oh...and Tenser too. I met him over at EVG initially as well.
|
...I was never part of EVG 
|
My Signature |
|
"...The people living there know thirst, hunger, disease, they suffer all these things and in the end, they grow old and die. But for one brief moment they shine as bright as the sun, because they know these hardships, they also know the meaning of happiness..."

11-09-2008, 03:55 PM
|
#35
|
|
|
Re: Hello from NintendoNerds
maybe there was another Timber Wolf over there. Great just what we need 2 Timbers ;D
|
|
|
11-09-2008, 08:33 PM
|
#37
|
|
|
Re: Hello from NintendoNerds
Timber, he was on your site for a bit :P
|
My Signature |
|
11-09-2008, 10:32 PM
|
#38
|
|
|
Re: Hello from NintendoNerds
um uh hi NN
|
|
|
11-09-2008, 10:34 PM
|
#39
|
|
|
Re: Hello from NintendoNerds
Yo!! ClassicGamer...great to see you here man!
|
|
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:56 AM.
|