Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
Forum Games Multi-player text games played by posting.
Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > Forum Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 09-22-2008, 03:34 AM   #26
Kugyince's Avatar
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,086 posts
Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Kugyince

Re: Why should the user above you be a mod?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
Maybe he really does like you in that way?
Doesn't everyone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
Really though, I think you confused me when you professed love for me and then brought up Rainbows and Unicorns. I thought I was picking up a vibe.
My appologies for setting off your gaydar there. In all seriousness though, I'm glad you're on the team. I just enjoy busting your chops. ;D

( Click to show/hide )
Do you really think I'm inappropriate as a mod?
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

Old 09-22-2008, 03:47 AM   #27
Dudebro's Avatar
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Dudebro

Re: Why should the user above you be a mod?

Quote:
Doesn't everyone?
No.

Quote:
I just enjoy busting your chops.
I'm used to that. A lot of people enjoy messing with me.

Quote:
Do you really think I'm inappropriate as a mod?
No I think you're good as a mod. The only problem I could see is someone taking you the wrong way and getting offended. But some people have thin skins and it's bound to happen either way. As far as I've seen you don't cross the line and make people feel unwelcome.
Maybe just be a little more sensitive. Sometimes you cut too deep on us fragile posters.


I just noticed, did Tails call me dull a few posts back?
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 04:20 AM   #28
Kugyince's Avatar
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,086 posts
Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Kugyince

Re: Why should the user above you be a mod?

I always think Kong doesn't like me as a Mod but doesn't want to hurt my feelings by asking me to step down. I'm always worried when I joke around that I'm actually causing a ruckus and it'll end up being the last straw and he'll get sick of my attitude.

I should probably lay low for awhile and just get some mod work done.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

Old 09-22-2008, 09:47 AM   #29
sabby's Avatar
 
sabby

Re: Why should the user above you be a mod?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenser
I always think Kong doesn't like me as a Mod but doesn't want to hurt my feelings by asking me to step down. I'm always worried when I joke around that I'm actually causing a ruckus and it'll end up being the last straw and he'll get sick of my attitude.

I should probably lay low for awhile and just get some mod work done.
Slow down there cowboy, you are much deserving of being a mod here, more so than I do. With that being said, I'll explain myself.

You have more knowledge about the games here than anyone (yeah, I said it), you've probably forgotten more about games than I know now.

You've been helpful to me on how to be a mod and has made me better for it. Thanks.

So for those reasons, Tenser should be a mod, oh wait, he is a mod, and a darn good one. ;D
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
The List of 111 games I've beaten on RU.
Old 09-22-2008, 10:54 AM   #30
V ideoY3K's Avatar
Regular Poster
398 posts
V ideoY3K has been properly raised to the rank of average
View Stats
 
V ideoY3K

Re: Why should the user above you be a mod?

I second that notion. Tenser does way more here than I ever will as a mod of another forum site.
Truthly, sometimes I wonder if I could actually make it as a mod.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
&quot;Witness the true art of war... or something to that effect&quot;.<br />- Shingen Takeda<br />&nbsp; Samurai Warriors
Old 09-22-2008, 02:39 PM   #31
Kugyince's Avatar
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,086 posts
Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Kugyince

Re: Why should the user above you be a mod?

Thanks but I wasn't really fishing for compliments.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

Old 09-22-2008, 02:56 PM   #32
Tails's Avatar
 
Tails

Re: Why should the user above you be a mod?

I agree with all said about Tenser, hes great. ;D
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote


Old 09-22-2008, 03:11 PM   #33
sabby's Avatar
 
sabby

Re: Why should the user above you be a mod?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenser
Thanks but I wasn't really fishing for compliments.
Who said anything about fishing for compliments, you know me better than that
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
The List of 111 games I've beaten on RU.
Old 09-22-2008, 03:14 PM   #34
Timber Wolf's Avatar
Regular Poster
757 posts
Timber Wolf is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
Send a message via Yahoo to Timber Wolf
 
Timber Wolf

Re: Why should the user above you be a mod?

...It's Tenser Self-Proclaimed "Bad Ass" and "Evil Mod", I expect satire, sarcasm, and snide remarks, it makes life.... more interesting. And isn't the point of the universe and everything to trample over boundries, and bring a towel? lol Your the Evil Mod, stay evil(after all someones gotta keep our feet on the ground ) :P.
And sabby is even tempered so that makes him a good mod, be kinda balances the scale, the exteme evil of Tenser, and then, the mild manner of sabby, it's opposite ends of the scale(in a way)
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
"...The people living there know thirst, hunger, disease, they suffer all these things and in the end, they grow old and die. But for one brief moment they shine as bright as the sun, because they know these hardships, they also know the meaning of happiness..."
Old 10-06-2008, 03:54 AM   #35
Kugyince's Avatar
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,086 posts
Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Kugyince

Re: Why should the user above you be a mod?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenser
I should probably lay low for awhile and just get some mod work done.
I lay low for awhile and this place turns into a ghost town.

Pfft...
Losers.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

Old 10-06-2008, 04:17 AM   #36
Dudebro's Avatar
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Dudebro

Re: Why should the user above you be a mod?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenser
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenser
I should probably lay low for awhile and just get some mod work done.
I lay low for awhile and this place turns into a ghost town.

Pfft...
Losers.
Funny I was just thinking about this. I don't think it's you Tenser I think it's a lack of interesting topics recently. Maybe we need a religious/sexual/political topic to get everyones blood moving again.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 04:37 AM   #37
Kugyince's Avatar
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,086 posts
Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Kugyince

Re: Why should the user above you be a mod?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenser
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenser
I should probably lay low for awhile and just get some mod work done.
I lay low for awhile and this place turns into a ghost town.

Pfft...
Losers.
Funny I was just thinking about this. I don't think it's you Tenser I think it's a lack of interesting topics recently. Maybe we need a religious/sexual/political topic to get everyones blood moving again.
Perhaps its because my mere presence makes the topics interesting?
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

Old 10-06-2008, 05:47 AM   #38
Dudebro's Avatar
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Dudebro

Re: Why should the user above you be a mod?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenser
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenser
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenser
I should probably lay low for awhile and just get some mod work done.
I lay low for awhile and this place turns into a ghost town.

Pfft...
Losers.
Funny I was just thinking about this. I don't think it's you Tenser I think it's a lack of interesting topics recently. Maybe we need a religious/sexual/political topic to get everyones blood moving again.
Perhaps its because my mere presence makes the topics interesting?
Perhaps.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 10:59 AM   #39
Tails's Avatar
 
Tails

Re: Why should the user above you be a mod?

Personally, RU just got dull, at least for me. Am working on Neo and CollecToons 24/7 now but I check in at least an hour a day here. I've been here since Jan, so I almost been here a year (ok 9 months maybe) without being inactive..

Granted when new games I like come out (example: Yu yu Hakusho battle translation) I will play them, but not just in the mood to be on a lot like before.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote


Old 10-06-2008, 03:15 PM   #40
Kugyince's Avatar
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,086 posts
Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Kugyince

Re: Why should the user above you be a mod?

Stop kidding yourself, its because you love me.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

Old 10-06-2008, 03:20 PM   #41
Timber Wolf's Avatar
Regular Poster
757 posts
Timber Wolf is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
Send a message via Yahoo to Timber Wolf
 
Timber Wolf

Re: Why should the user above you be a mod?

lol I came, that's the problem, Things always die when I come, It's a curse I think....

My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
"...The people living there know thirst, hunger, disease, they suffer all these things and in the end, they grow old and die. But for one brief moment they shine as bright as the sun, because they know these hardships, they also know the meaning of happiness..."
Old 10-06-2008, 04:18 PM   #42
count100's Avatar
Regular Poster
1,000 posts
count100 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainscount100 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainscount100 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainscount100 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainscount100 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainscount100 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainscount100 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainscount100 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainscount100 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brains
View Stats
 
count100

Re: Why should the user above you be a mod?

no i think that it is what dudebro said it is a lack of interesting topics that are around. so yes dudebro we need some fresh and exciting topics to get it all rolling again.... unfortunately i am not interesting to start good ones..;D
Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 12:34 PM   #43
V ideoY3K's Avatar
Regular Poster
398 posts
V ideoY3K has been properly raised to the rank of average
View Stats
 
V ideoY3K

Re: Why should the user above you be a mod?

Quote:
lol I came, that's the problem, Things always die when I come, It's a curse I think....
I don't think it's you, T-Wolf. I think it's me. But I do try not to tick people off, or post anything dull or stupid when I do post. Maybe I'm just trying too hard.

But it was maybe because of this too:
Quote:
...I think it's a lack of interesting topics recently.
I've been inactive for a couple of days, but not because of the dry spell we had. I'm just glad things got rolling again.

My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
&quot;Witness the true art of war... or something to that effect&quot;.<br />- Shingen Takeda<br />&nbsp; Samurai Warriors
Old 10-07-2008, 01:03 PM   #44
Tails's Avatar
 
Tails

Re: Why should the user above you be a mod?

Quote:
Originally Posted by V ideoY3K
Quote:
lol I came, that's the problem, Things always die when I come, It's a curse I think....
I don't think it's you, T-Wolf. I think it's me. But I do try not to tick people off, or post anything dull or stupid when I do post. Maybe I'm just trying too hard.

But it was maybe because of this too:
Quote:
...I think it's a lack of interesting topics recently.
I've been inactive for a couple of days, but not because of the dry spell we had. I'm just glad things got rolling again.

You tick me off every time you post.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote


Old 10-07-2008, 06:12 PM   #45
V ideoY3K's Avatar
Regular Poster
398 posts
V ideoY3K has been properly raised to the rank of average
View Stats
 
V ideoY3K

Re: Why should the user above you be a mod?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails
Quote:
Originally Posted by V ideoY3K
Quote:
lol I came, that's the problem, Things always die when I come, It's a curse I think....
I don't think it's you, T-Wolf. I think it's me. But I do try not to tick people off, or post anything dull or stupid when I do post. Maybe I'm just trying too hard.

But it was maybe because of this too:
Quote:
...I think it's a lack of interesting topics recently.
I've been inactive for a couple of days, but not because of the dry spell we had. I'm just glad things got rolling again.

You tick me off every time you post.
I'm sorry for that, Tails. Though I am a Sr. Member, my mind's still on newbie. Plus, I never was really a people person which may explain why my post don't always come out the way I like.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
&quot;Witness the true art of war... or something to that effect&quot;.<br />- Shingen Takeda<br />&nbsp; Samurai Warriors
Old 10-07-2008, 08:21 PM   #46
Kugyince's Avatar
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,086 posts
Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Kugyince

Re: Why should the user above you be a mod?

lul nub
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

Old 10-07-2008, 10:30 PM   #47
Tails's Avatar
 
Tails

Re: Why should the user above you be a mod?

I see someone did not catch the hint that I was kidding.. X.x
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote


Old 10-07-2008, 10:50 PM   #48
Dudebro's Avatar
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Dudebro

Re: Why should the user above you be a mod?

I wanna know what's wrong with being a noob.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 12:55 AM   #49
Kugyince's Avatar
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,086 posts
Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Kugyince

Re: Why should the user above you be a mod?

The major problem I see would be being lumped in the same catagory as Dudebro.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

Old 10-08-2008, 01:26 AM   #50
Dudebro's Avatar
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Dudebro

Re: Why should the user above you be a mod?

At least I'm an ubernoob.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
ban the user above you sonichereos Forum Games 351 06-21-2009 08:03 AM
Reviving ban the user above:) CatalystiCam Forum Games 4 11-24-2008 07:10 PM
Something you like about the above user. randomcontributor Forum Games 248 11-10-2008 01:41 PM
Promote the user above you supermarioworld Chat 96 05-24-2008 06:46 AM
SMF user help Tails Chat 2 03-01-2008 03:19 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:58 AM.

» vBadvanced CMPS