Smittycal, I was inspired to start this thread by your avatar.
I hope you are not offended.
FIRST, I believe this discussion will be vastly more interesting if it is kept open to include BOTH MALE AND FEMALE characters so as to not exclude any female members who may have some thoughts to share on this matter.
I mean
which characters you girls think are hot, not what a sexist pig you might think I am for having brought it up in the first place.

Please start a new thread about that one if you absolutely must.
Alternatively you could chew me out for it in a personal message.
SECOND, I needed to start a new thread about something fun and so let's please keep it CLEAN

and
no 'dirty' talk 
about game characters
no matter how HOT they are, thank you.
THIRD, here's my list and then I will shut up

for a while and let you talk.
1. Joanna Dark from Perfect Dark
2. Chun Li and Camy from Street Fighter 2
3. 'Nikki' from Rogue Ops
4. Bloodrayne from Bloodrayne 1 and 2
5. Ailithe? (the tavern owner) from Baulder's gate: Dark Alliance
6. Samus from Metroid
7. Tyrys Flare from Golden Axe
To name but a few.
Not necessarily in this order. Subject to availability.
Combinations and substitutions are acceptable, offer may vary.
See your local retailer for details.