Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
Chat Whatever.
Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > Chat

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-10-2007, 04:52 PM   #1
jeckel22's Avatar
Regular Poster
466 posts
jeckel22 is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
jeckel22

Music Lovers

Well, I figured I would start a new thread here and see what kind of music people are into. Feel free to post any songs here as well. I like Blink 182, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Creed, Green Day, Kenny Chesney, Toby Keith, Rascal Flatts. I mainly listen to country, but I also listen to just about anything else.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenser
I'd be crabby too if you made me eat crap.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kong View Post

How much is that other government crap?
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Music Suggestions Timber Wolf Chat 155 03-14-2010 06:04 PM
Favorite Music nesplayer2299 Chat 36 12-10-2009 01:21 PM
Favorite Music DoctorRyanB1 Chat 41 03-11-2009 12:09 PM
Chocobo Lovers Anonymous rjk93 All Other Games 6 02-15-2009 05:20 PM
Wii Music Squall All Other Games 17 11-18-2008 06:54 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:53 PM.

» vBadvanced CMPS