Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
Introduce Yourself Talk about yourself and welcome others.
Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > Introduce Yourself

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-08-2009, 12:32 PM   #1
Yukairon's Avatar
New Poster
4 posts
Yukairon is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
Send a message via AIM to Yukairon Send a message via MSN to Yukairon Send a message via Yahoo to Yukairon
 
Yukairon

I fail. Hard.

Yes I fail muchly . I lost my password for my old account on here (zlargezicha),and (AGAIN) on EVG. I cannot recover my password because my father changed my password to me e-mail,therefor I can't get in. So,just delete my old account on here,and tenser,could I PM you so you could change my EVG password ? If you need proof somehow,I think I can provide it.....lmao. I REALLY need to start writing down my passwords.
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:24 PM.

» vBadvanced CMPS