Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
Forum Games Multi-player text games played by posting.
Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > Forum Games

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-21-2009, 07:02 PM   #11
Timber Wolf's Avatar
Regular Poster
757 posts
Timber Wolf is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
Send a message via Yahoo to Timber Wolf
 
Timber Wolf

Re: Pictures of how you think people see you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro View Post
Welcome back Timber, where you been?
Wouldn't you like to know? hhhhmmmmm, where was I? I guess I just got bogged down and didn't have much time for this place, but the school year is closing so I have time again

Quote:
Originally Posted by aqua_hedgehog View Post
I fail to see the connection ...
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
"...The people living there know thirst, hunger, disease, they suffer all these things and in the end, they grow old and die. But for one brief moment they shine as bright as the sun, because they know these hardships, they also know the meaning of happiness..."
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
pictures of yourself oasis Introduce Yourself 365 01-03-2016 10:08 PM
Pictures of how you see others SSBBrawler Forum Games 107 10-30-2012 10:51 PM
Post-storm Pictures TrakMastaTom Chat 49 05-20-2009 11:30 AM
Emo people Some Dude X Chat 8 04-23-2009 12:01 AM
How do you edit the sizes of pictures? david man45 Chat 7 05-28-2008 05:15 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:35 PM.

» vBadvanced CMPS