First of all, I'm not sure what happened to the other topic I looked for it with no results, so if a mod finds it please merge, thank you.
Ok, to start things off, CollecToons is a free online trading card game that I have been playing since the beta testing. It officially opened, October 16th, 2008 and has since then flourished with the bountiful of new ctoons.
Over the months CollecToons has gotten stuff from Sonic X, Kirby Right Back at ya, TMNT, Beet the Vandal Buster, Dragon Ball Z, and soon coming Duck Tales.
We even gotten a battle arena in the last few months as well, where you can evolve Digimon and Pokemon. Overall it's a huge step in the right way with whats soon to come too, we even got Animations and audio now, and I spent all of yesterday with the forum admin hunting down cool audio. Sonic says 'You're Too Slow' while Flying Vegeta says "ARGH IT'S OVER 9000!". SO really, you should check it out for those of you who have heard me talk about it over the past 7 months. :P
http://www.collectoons.com/register/index.php?refid=137
The newest plaque is called Anime-niacs with a picture of Haruhi Suzumiya. So all you Haruhi fans go out and get her!
