Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
All Other Games Talk about video games we don't have online.
Go Back   Retro Uprising > Video Games > All Other Games

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-06-2007, 01:54 AM   #1
nesplayer2299's Avatar
Regular Poster
163 posts
nesplayer2299 is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
nesplayer2299

NES vs SNES

Hey guys, I posted this a few days ago but here we go again. I just have to ask which system in your opinion was the best all-around. Me, being in '94 have to go with the SNES because I just grew up with that system and it has some of the greatest games in history (Super Mario World, Super Metroid, The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, and Final Fantasy III (Six in Japan). Though Sabby did remind me of how easier games got with the Super NES and the NES revived the dying industry. Sabby reminded me of those fond memories I had playing Double Dragon late at night with cousins, shooting the gangsters in Hogan's Alley, and of course the monumental Super Mario Bros. 3, my favorite game of all time. Well, please reply.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
I love the Powerglove...It's so Bad!<br /><br />
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
SNES RPG's count100 RU Games 79 10-17-2014 08:12 PM
No Snes scores? CatalystiCam RU Games 22 03-25-2009 02:24 PM
name snes games CatalystiCam Forum Games 3 01-24-2009 01:05 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:40 PM.

» vBadvanced CMPS